Jermaine Jackson facing jail over child support debt

Oct 22, 2013 Full story: FOX23 62

Jermaine Jackson, brother of deceased singer Michael Jackson, speaks at a press conference on the upcoming Michael Jackson tribute concert scheduled for September 26 in Vienna, Austria on September 10, 2009 in Berlin, Germany.

Full Story

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#25 Oct 25, 2013
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
Feldman doesn't run Hollywood and he insists that MJ molested no one especially Wade.
Wade is even blaming his father's bipolar on MJ. I think the stress of new fatherhood has triggered off Wade's bipolar. The poor thing has imagined it all in his chemically unbalanced head.
So you think Michael confided everything he did or said to Corey? How would Corey know what Michael did or didn't do when he wasn't there?

He wouldn't.

“VITILIGO”

Since: Jun 10

IS A BIOTCH

#26 Oct 25, 2013
BooFreakingHoo wrote:
<quoted text>
So you think ..
No, she doesn't - not unless it's along the lines of being deliberately childish and provocative, that is. I find her more repulsive than the other defenders here because she isn't even blinded by Wacko. In fact, and I just checked, she still doesn't list him as one of her f0 favourite artists on her FB page.

Essentially she is just a sad little racist with nothing better to do than buy sunnies and spout filth. I wonder why her boyfriend, Snuf Au (also on FB) is with her. He should have kicked her racist arse to the kerb a long time ago.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#29 Oct 25, 2013
BadMan84 wrote:
I still remember when Brian Oxman claimed MJ dangling Blanket was reminiscent of Simba being presented to people during the Lion King film opener. Hilarious stuff, man lol
I was too shocked when Brian Oxman made that statement. In those few seconds Blanket dangled over the balcony, with only thin air between the ground and him, he could have fallen to his death.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

#30 Oct 25, 2013
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
What proof? None has been produced other than Wade's lying mouth which Feldman knows of.
Three people witnessed Michael molest Wade. Charlie Michael, Blanca Francia, and Mariano Quindoy. You've been told this, before.

http://www.sbscpublicaccess.org/docs/ctdocs/1...

Since: Jun 13

Durham, NC

#31 Oct 25, 2013
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
I was too shocked when Brian Oxman made that statement. In those few seconds Blanket dangled over the balcony, with only thin air between the ground and him, he could have fallen to his death.
Exactly. MJ was barely hanging on to him while he was doing it. And then claimed in that whiny voice, "I was holding him tight!" He had to, the baby was about to fall!

“Merry Christmas!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#33 Oct 26, 2013
BooFreakingHoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Proof? There's no proof that Wade & Michael had a relationship? With or without sex, that was a sick, sick relationship & something no good parent would allow.
There is no proof that Wade was molested by Michael Jackson and the poor man is not here to defend himself. Wade is a liar.

“Merry Christmas!”

Location hidden

#34 Oct 26, 2013
BooFreakingHoo wrote:
<quoted text>
So you think Michael confided everything he did or said to Corey? How would Corey know what Michael did or didn't do when he wasn't there?
He wouldn't.
Corey knew Wade and he knew MJ. Corey knows that Wade is after money not justice because he was never molested ever.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

#37 Oct 27, 2013
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no proof that Wade was molested by Michael Jackson and the poor man is not here to defend himself. Wade is a liar.
I take delight in reposting this link to the list of potential witnesses, just for your benefit. Again, three people witnessed Michael molest Wade.

Read it and weep.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

#38 Oct 27, 2013
BadMan84 wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly. MJ was barely hanging on to him while he was doing it. And then claimed in that whiny voice, "I was holding him tight!" He had to, the baby was about to fall!
I shouldn't be surprised f'loons bought that excuse, but I was. In the footage, Michael looked drugged up, and his grip on the baby was precarious. I also cringed when the baby's legs hit the railing.

Since: Jun 13

Durham, NC

#40 Oct 27, 2013
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
I shouldn't be surprised f'loons bought that excuse, but I was. In the footage, Michael looked drugged up, and his grip on the baby was precarious. I also cringed when the baby's legs hit the railing.
Exactly. And if you look closely, Michael was panicking. Unfortunately, he had so much plastic surgery on his face when he panicked that it looked like he was cackling.

“Merry Christmas!”

Location hidden

#41 Oct 28, 2013
BooFreakingHoo wrote:
<quoted text>So you think Michael confided everything he did or said to Corey? How would Corey know what Michael did or didn't do when he wasn't there?

He wouldn't.
But you are the one that's supposed to know. I would believe Corey over you any day because he knew them both, not you. Just saying.

“Merry Christmas!”

Location hidden

#42 Oct 28, 2013
BadMan84 wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly. MJ was barely hanging on to him while he was doing it. And then claimed in that whiny voice, "I was holding him tight!" He had to, the baby was about to fall!
That's why Blanket never fell because MJ had no intention of throwing him over the balcony.

“Merry Christmas!”

Location hidden

#43 Oct 28, 2013
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>I take delight in reposting this link to the list of potential witnesses, just for your benefit. Again, three people witnessed Michael molest Wade.

Read it and weep.
You take delight in being malicious with the lies of others.
Michael Jackson never molested Wade and those lies will be confirmed to be as such. He won't get one single dollar from the estate that he is pretending not to be after.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

#44 Oct 28, 2013
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
You take delight in being malicious with the lies of others.
Michael Jackson never molested Wade and those lies will be confirmed to be as such. He won't get one single dollar from the estate that he is pretending not to be after.
Since there are so many people who directly and indirectly described the same grooming technique on Michael's part, which is ominous and peculiar to pedophiles, I find it malicious on your part to call all of them liars. But f'loondom is an extreme form of Celebrity Worship Syncrome.

It doesn't matter how much money Wade does or doesn't get. I still believe the three witnesses who saw Michael molest Wade over you.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

#45 Oct 28, 2013
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
That's why Blanket never fell because MJ had no intention of throwing him over the balcony.
Congratulations for adding to your stupid f'loon quotes! Michael was lucky his reckless actions, in his drug haze, didn't get the baby killed. All it takes is a split second.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

#46 Oct 28, 2013
BadMan84 wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly. And if you look closely, Michael was panicking. Unfortunately, he had so much plastic surgery on his face when he panicked that it looked like he was cackling.
I'm going to have to look for the footage and watch his facial expression. At the time, I was so horrified by his precarious hold on the baby who could have so easily died, I didn't notice Michael's face.

“Merry Christmas!”

Location hidden

#47 Oct 28, 2013
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
Since there are so many people who directly and indirectly described the same grooming technique on Michael's part, which is ominous and peculiar to pedophiles, I find it malicious on your part to call all of them liars. But f'loondom is an extreme form of Celebrity Worship Syncrome.
It doesn't matter how much money Wade does or doesn't get. I still believe the three witnesses who saw Michael molest Wade over you.
So far all the accusers have been liars, not one single accusation proved anything of the sort. Wade will be no exception either.

Michael Jackson was never a child molester, there was nothing that proved he was. Your malicious posts prove f*all.

“Merry Christmas!”

Location hidden

#48 Oct 28, 2013
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
Congratulations for adding to your stupid f'loon quotes! Michael was lucky his reckless actions, in his drug haze, didn't get the baby killed. All it takes is a split second.
Michael Jackson would never had let go of one of his most precious and treasured possessions on earth. Blanket meant the world to him and would never had let him go. The man was overjoyed with happiness and wanted to share. It was a lovely gesture on MJ's behalf and Blanket has plenty of great movie footage of the incident to treasure.

“Merry Christmas!”

Location hidden

#49 Oct 28, 2013
Murray will be back!

In prison, he has no conscience.

“Waiting for f'loons to wake up”

Since: Dec 06

Goofybaboon's Not Listening

#50 Oct 28, 2013
goodvibrations wrote:
Murray will be back!
In prison, he has no conscience.
Why doesn't your FB page have any mention of MJ whatsoever?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Are MJ Fans Worried? 6 min Jesse Pinkman 253
just when you thought floons couldn't get any c... 58 min mrsbillhicks 7
Wacko photoshoot, circa 1993 1 hr Pop Tart- 176
Michael Jackson Is One Reason J.K. Rowling Left... 8 hr Jesse Pinkman 7
Was Michael Jackson the LEGAL parent of Blanket? 9 hr Sleepingboy 20
Young Man Believes Music Can Heal The World 11 hr Jesse Pinkman 172
Merchandise of Michael 18 hr My Life is Michael 1
If Michael Jackson was standing in front of you... Wed Sleepingboy 391
More from around the web