Michael Jackson's shoes returned to W...

Michael Jackson's shoes returned to Washington Township's Martino Cartier

There are 23 comments on the NJ.com story from Jan 21, 2013, titled Michael Jackson's shoes returned to Washington Township's Martino Cartier. In it, NJ.com reports that:

Washington Township hair salon owner Martino Cartier, founder of Friends Are by Your Side, which provides wigs to cancer patients and grants wishes to young girls fighting the disease, lost his shoes Saturday night - but got them back the next day, according to Channel 6 Action News .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NJ.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#1 Jan 21, 2013
MJ's spirit probably tried them on and had a little dance in them.

The proceeds from the shoes are going toward a course. MJ's love is every where. Can you feel it?
Patrick

Springfield, NJ

#2 Jan 25, 2013
goodvibrations wrote:
MJ's spirit probably tried them on and had a little dance in them.
The proceeds from the shoes are going toward a course. MJ's love is every where. Can you feel it?
No I don't . I am still listening to they don't care about us " Jew me line " . You dig?

Location hidden

#3 Jan 25, 2013
Patrick wrote:
<quoted text>
No I don't . I am still listening to they don't care about us " Jew me line " . You dig?
That was a protest song.

It must be boring listening to the same song over and over again. Here are a couple of songs with Jew content.

Baby You're A Rich Man and Come Together by The
"Baby you're a rich fag Jew" and "He's got Jew Jew eye balls"

Do you hate the Beatles?
Patrick

Springfield, NJ

#4 Jan 25, 2013
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
That was a protest song.
It must be boring listening to the same song over and over again. Here are a couple of songs with Jew content.
Do you hate the Beatles?
I respect the beatles for being the biggest selling band in history . I respect them for the respect and praise they gave the king . I never liked John Lennon for saying the beatles were more popular than Jesus . The difference is non of the beatles ever claimed to " heal the world " mj had the balls to lie in harlem speach " the minute I broke the all time record in sales they went after me " he also stated the beatles , stones and elvis were not trailblazers . If elvis is not a trailblazer then no way in hell is mj one . Before anyone did anything . Elvis did .

To mj fans like you
1) you let slide a voicemail from mj " Jews are leaches "
2) a song line " Jew me "
Yet you expect a non fan to think mj was a social activist ? I read your multiple comments , clearly you think mj walked on water . The difference between a elvis fan is we accept his faults . You live in a fantasy land .
I am 30 and obv never seen both artists in concert . I only see by YouTube . To me , elvis was the greatest entertainer of all time . At his best he was the best . What amazes me , he was always humble

Location hidden

#5 Jan 25, 2013
Patrick wrote:
<quoted text>
I respect the beatles for being the biggest selling band in history . I respect them for the respect and praise they gave the king . I never liked John Lennon for saying the beatles were more popular than Jesus . The difference is non of the beatles ever claimed to " heal the world " mj had the balls to lie in harlem speach " the minute I broke the all time record in sales they went after me " he also stated the beatles , stones and elvis were not trailblazers . If elvis is not a trailblazer then no way in hell is mj one . Before anyone did anything . Elvis did .
To mj fans like you
1) you let slide a voicemail from mj " Jews are leaches "
2) a song line " Jew me "
Yet you expect a non fan to think mj was a social activist ? I read your multiple comments , clearly you think mj walked on water . The difference between a elvis fan is we accept his faults . You live in a fantasy land .
I am 30 and obv never seen both artists in concert . I only see by YouTube . To me , elvis was the greatest entertainer of all time . At his best he was the best . What amazes me , he was always humble
If that song line "Jew me" concerns you so much than you should be carrying on about the BULLY BOYS. They are alive and well, spilling hatred now.

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#6 Jan 25, 2013
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
If that song line "Jew me" concerns you so much than you should be carrying on about the BULLY BOYS. They are alive and well, spilling hatred now.
=MGGgEpdoYZA
Another nice try at diversion, dull one. Your Wacko Jacko was openly anti-Semitic, and all your dodging and feints won't change it.

Location hidden

#7 Jan 25, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Another nice try at diversion, dull one. Your Wacko Jacko was openly anti-Semitic, and all your dodging and feints won't change it.
The Bully Boys are openly ant semetic and sing about it in the open, now. That's what you should be concerned about instead of a dead artist that once wrote a protest song with jew me in it.

http://www.fighthatred.com/videos/anti-semiti...

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#8 Jan 25, 2013
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
The Bully Boys are openly ant semetic and sing about it in the open, now. That's what you should be concerned about instead of a dead artist that lays-anti-semitic-songs
It's a Wacko Jacko theme here, and the B boys are a pack of nothings anyway.
You're just an excuse maker for that dead pedophile.
Patrick

Springfield, NJ

#9 Jan 25, 2013
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
The Bully Boys are openly ant semetic and sing about it in the open, now. That's what you should be concerned about instead of a dead artist that once wrote a protest song with jew me in it.
http://www.fighthatred.com/videos/anti-semiti...
Incorrect , mj on voicemail stated Jews are leaches . The point is stop with the bs that mj was a saint and cared for all . Mj was human and flawed . In otherwords , stop drinking the al sharpton kool aid

Location hidden

#10 Jan 25, 2013
Patrick wrote:
<quoted text>
Incorrect , mj on voicemail stated Jews are leaches . The point is stop with the bs that mj was a saint and cared for all . Mj was human and flawed . In otherwords , stop drinking the al sharpton kool aid
MJ was supposed to have been recorded making a comment in privacy.

Audios can be edited, that's why they aren't used as evidence in a court of law.
King Elvis

Wahroonga, Australia

#11 Jan 25, 2013
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
That was a protest song.
Do you hate the Beatles?
You stupid moron.

There is no line ""Baby you're a rich fag Jew" in "Baby You're A Rich Man"!! It is a rumour only that Lennon sang the line in the studio, and outtakes released over the years prove the rumour false.

Oh, and moron: in "Come Together", it's "juju eyeball" - nothing to do with Jews. Juju is an incantation, like a spell.

You are just so stupid; you know nothing about music, it's pathetic.

Location hidden

#12 Jan 25, 2013
King Elvis wrote:
<quoted text>
You stupid moron.
There is no line ""Baby you're a rich fag Jew" in "Baby You're A Rich Man"!! It is a rumour only that Lennon sang the line in the studio, and outtakes released over the years prove the rumour false.
Oh, and moron: in "Come Together", it's "juju eyeball" - nothing to do with Jews. Juju is an incantation, like a spell.
You are just so stupid; you know nothing about music, it's pathetic.
Sure, that's why the Beatles were banned from playing in Israel from 1965 till 2008.

http://www.todayifoundout.com/index.php/2012/...
King Elvis

Wahroonga, Australia

#13 Jan 25, 2013
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure, that's why the Beatles were banned from playing in Israel from 1965 till 2008.
http://www.todayifoundout.com/index.php/2012/...
Oh my GOD, you're stupid.

NOWHERE in that article does it mention the two songs.

You IDIOT!!

"Jews are leeches" - Wacko's racist comment didn't come from any song, now did it?

Location hidden

#14 Jan 25, 2013
King Elvis wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh my GOD, you're stupid.
NOWHERE in that article does it mention the two songs.
You IDIOT!!
"Jews are leeches" - Wacko's racist comment didn't come from any song, now did it?
It came from a dubious recording that does not match the video footage.

Another set up.
King Elvis

Wahroonga, Australia

#15 Jan 25, 2013
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
It came from a dubious recording that does not match the video footage.
Another set up.
Riiiiiiiiiiight, sure floon!

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

What video footage?!

That IS Wacko is the audios there.

He was a racist.

Location hidden

#16 Jan 25, 2013
King Elvis wrote:
<quoted text>
Riiiiiiiiiiight, sure floon!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =ELvQ3bxPW_0XX
What video footage?!
That IS Wacko is the audios there.
He was a racist.
That's right the video does not match the audio but you a so blind with hate that you don't want to see that. It's a set up.
King Elvis

Wahroonga, Australia

#17 Jan 25, 2013
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
That's right the video does not match the audio but you a so blind with hate that you don't want to see that. It's a set up.
There is NO VIDEO available of Wacko's rant, you dumb C-NT!

That is him in the audio, so STFU.

Location hidden

#18 Jan 25, 2013
King Elvis wrote:
<quoted text>
There is NO VIDEO available of Wacko's rant, you dumb C-NT!
That is him in the audio, so STFU.
Where is your proof and evidence that it really is him?

Of course you don't have it because it's a hoax.
King Elvis

Wahroonga, Australia

#19 Jan 26, 2013
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
Where is your proof and evidence that it really is him?
Of course you don't have it because it's a hoax.
Oh for God's SAKE, you dumb floon, of COURSE it's Wacko on that tape!!

Don't try and peddle that it's a hoax, because it quite obviously isn't. Not even the craziest if floon fans would deny it.

Come on then, fugly, give us some proof it was a hoax.

God, you're pathetic; you'd excuse that pedo junkie anything.

Location hidden

#20 Jan 26, 2013
King Elvis wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh for God's SAKE, you dumb floon, of COURSE it's Wacko on that tape!!
Don't try and peddle that it's a hoax, because it quite obviously isn't. Not even the craziest if floon fans would deny it.
Come on then, fugly, give us some proof it was a hoax.
God, you're pathetic; you'd excuse that pedo junkie anything.
Give me your proof that it was. Many people can mimic his voice.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
My Gay Fantasy About Michael Jackson King of Po... (Apr '10) Oct 9 You are an idiot 48
News Michael Jackson - Michael Jackson Religious Por... (Jun '12) Oct 9 Spotted Wee 96
MJ fans and haters Oct 4 Space ace 16
News Michael Jackson's 'Scream' Is The Perfect Hallo... Oct 3 fat tired old and... 1
News NFL's embrace of Timberlake a racist, sexist joke Oct 1 Sharon 1
News 'The Voice' Top Six Recap: Unexpected Songs Ste... (May '15) Sep 26 Titan 3
News Dick Polman: An Ignorant America Endangers Demo... Sep '17 Trump is a joke 2
More from around the web