First Prev
of 33
Next Last

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#1 Dec 23, 2013
To everybody who celebrate it, have a happy and peaceful Christmas!
persephone

Sunnyvale, CA

#2 Dec 23, 2013
smilemjj wrote:
To everybody who celebrate it, have a happy and peaceful Christmas!
Merry Christmas to you and Happy New Year!
BullyBully2

United States

#4 Dec 23, 2013
Does that go for non-fans too?
persephone

Sunnyvale, CA

#6 Dec 23, 2013
BullyBully2 wrote:
Does that go for non-fans too?
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Wishes to all
BullyBully2

United States

#8 Dec 23, 2013
persephone wrote:
<quoted text> Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Wishes to all
Thank you.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#11 Dec 24, 2013
BullyBully2 wrote:
Does that go for non-fans too?
Yes.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#12 Dec 24, 2013
persephone wrote:
<quoted text> Merry Christmas to you and Happy New Year!
Thank you.

“MryDA@Nibiruan__ ConslOfCts”

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#13 Dec 25, 2013


Fans, this video is packed w/ POWER. By the end of this video, you will feel a strong presence, smell a beautiful scent or hear a gentle tap or knock in the room you're in.

I have to go now. <hugs>

“MryDA@Nibiruan__ ConslOfCts”

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#14 Dec 26, 2013
^Notice MJ was wearing that outfit & hat after 4 min in the video^
I LOVE rubbing ya'll hater noses in something, I'm sure YOU COULDN'T FORGET.
About 2, closer to 3 years ago, I woke up in the middle of the night and told Smilemjj about my dream (before she opened an account w/ Topix). I SAID MJ showed me things that were not good (I saw them through his eyes) Then something really shocked me & I jumped, turned my head, looked over at MJ (in my dream remember) & HE WAS ABOUT TO EXIT THROUGH A WHITE DOOR, DRESSED ALL IN WHITE. AS HE LOOKED BACK AT ME, HIS EYES WIDENED AS HE WAS LOOKING AT ME. IT WAS TELEPATHIC & I KNEW EXACTLY WHAT HE WAS SAYING (a look can speak a thousand words). Don't reply and asked about the beginning, cuz it doesn't matter. He's dead & ya'll 'get it' so I was just reminding ya'll of something.
In my dream he was wearing that SAME OUTFIT & HAT I SAID! I'm sure ya'll here remember that. You can't forget something like that.

I just woke up, so I have to do stuff. If I made typos, I didn't have time to proofread.
:P
l WANT YOU BACK MICHAEL

London, UK

#15 Dec 26, 2013
Missing Michael this christmas and every christmas.how much the fans want this man back forever. how adored his he the world over

“MryDA@Nibiruan__ ConslOfCts”

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#16 Dec 26, 2013
l WANT YOU BACK MICHAEL wrote:
Missing Michael this christmas and every christmas.how much the fans want this man back forever. how adored his he the world over
He's just on the other side of the veil, so he never left. I made a typo I know~*ask*
Now I'm fully AWAKE! Cheers to coffee! Bye!:D
JlNA WlLD

UK

#17 Dec 26, 2013
Here's a fun game that we played last night - highly recommended for those of you who want a laugh and also those who, unlike Jermaine7, don't have alcohol addiction issues.

This is (SH)it was showing on one of the obscure channels so we drew a big penis and stuck it to the TV screen. Each time it made contact with Wacko's head, we shouted DICKHEAD and drank a shot. 21 people shouting DICKHEAD at Wacko. What fun!

So thank you Michael for providing us with an opportunity to play the 21st century version of Pin The Tail On The Donkey. You are an inspiration!

LOL!!!!

“MryDA@Nibiruan__ ConslOfCts”

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#18 Dec 26, 2013
JlNA WlLD wrote:
Here's a fun game that we played last night - highly recommended for those of you who want a laugh and also those who, unlike Jermaine7, don't have alcohol addiction issues.
This is (SH)it was showing on one of the obscure channels so we drew a big penis and stuck it to the TV screen. Each time it made contact with Wacko's head, we shouted DICKHEAD and drank a shot. 21 people shouting DICKHEAD at Wacko. What fun!
So thank you Michael for providing us with an opportunity to play the 21st century version of Pin The Tail On The Donkey. You are an inspiration!
LOL!!!!
And you are an ASSpiration, cuz you are the funniest f//kng bint I've ever had the sick pleasure of knowing!:))) TY for the lessons on sick, twisted humor, mom, but ppl don't call me 'Cruella' behind my back, cuz I'm not a MEAN b/tch.:))
SO LONG BULLY! 8-P
l WANT YOU BACK MICHAEL

London, UK

#19 Dec 26, 2013
I had a very good day yesrerday christmas day
I had for christmas 2 pillor cases of Michael one personlized to me.which I love.which I was told by the person who brought them for me that you can be near Michael now.I think they were expensive
They were silk and Mike looks so good

Me and my cousin was watching All the Michael Interviews on u tube..and in the evening we watched This is it.Michael was so intellegent and
Totally in charge. And how good did he move
What an Incredible dancer and singer I know in Michael secret diary he wanted to be an actor.and film Maker and have his own play in broadway he would of made Millions theres nothing Michael can not do.how we Miss Michael.at christmas and always how can Michael not be here.how we cant
Imagian life without him.what on earth are we going to do without him.and we Just feel so empty without him.We would do anything to have him back.we wish he was still here.what an angel
Hes everything a man should be and much more
Michael Legacy will live on forever.so will the man
And his star will shine for the world to see
Miss you always Michael.theres not a day I dont think about Michael.all I will say are thoughts are with Michael at christmas.and just watching this is it.it shows how he cared about the planet.and trees
And people he was just a truly wonderful guy and people who live in the real world new it.but there just a few clowns on this forum. There minds have been so messed up by the garbadge in the press they believe anything they read.you have to feel sorry for them what they lost in sweet Michael
Merry christmas

Loving you for all time.Michael Jackson
The awesome beautiful sweet gentle Michael
Still Missing you Michael.back to see beautiful mike on u tube
JlNA WlLD

UK

#20 Dec 26, 2013
Intergalactic Cats wrote:
<quoted text>
And you are an ASSpiration, cuz you are the funniest f//kng bint I've ever had the sick pleasure of knowing!:))) TY for the lessons on sick, twisted humor, mom, but ppl don't call me 'Cruella' behind my back, cuz I'm not a MEAN b/tch.:))
SO LONG BULLY! 8-P
Cool head, Sweet Pea. I was sharing my Christmas Day experience - no need to take it personally. To prove that I'm happy to make amends, I'll do something nice for Wacko come Paedo Day. When is that?

*checks calendar*

Whoops! It doesn't appear to exist. I guess good people know better than to praise a child molester no matter what day of the year it is. Looks like I was right again then, doesn't it.

Now back to *retard sweeps floor* for you, you fecking idiot.
l WANT YOU BACK MICHAEL

London, UK

#21 Dec 26, 2013
JlNA WlLD wrote:
<quoted text>
Cool head, Sweet Pea. I was sharing my Christmas Day experience - no need to take it personally. To prove that I'm happy to make amends, I'll do something nice for Wacko come Paedo Day. When is that?
*checks calendar*
Whoops! It doesn't appear to exist. I guess good people know better than to praise a child mlolester no matter what day of the year it is. Looks like I was right again then, doesn't it.
Now back to *retard sweeps floor* for you, you fecking idiot.
Jina wild.how wrong you are coward thats what they call bullies isnt it.Michael is peter pan stay young and Live forever,and believe me Michael Jackson.is highly Intelligent.so if you took the time to watch this is it you would see the master at work.Michael was totally in charge.Michael would tell you himself he was a perfectionist.everything had to be perfect.it was his show his career and if people around him wanted to work with the best they had to be the best.to work with the genius only the best will do. Jina I still see your just a puppet on a string.you are blaming Michael to get attention.we all know the real reason your on here
And making a fool of yourself because your Interested in him.so give it a rest.lets face the fact your never going to win.because nobody will ever take Michael place the true king of Music.the fans will stand right beside him. So waste your time if you like nobody listening to fools.or will never take any notice of.your Just wasting your time little girl
Or act you age.just remember Jina wild Michael is
Here to stay the fans will make sure of it.and theres not a thing you can do about it.

Sending hugs to you Michael.we forever love you

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#22 Dec 27, 2013
... and Happy New Year...
JlNA WlLD

UK

#23 Dec 28, 2013
l WANT YOU BACK MICHAEL wrote:
I had a very good day yesrerday christmas day
I had for christmas 2 pillor cases of Michael one personlized to me.which I love.which I was told by the person who brought them for me that you can be near Michael now.I think they were expensive
Whoa, get you, posh girl! 2 expensive personlized pillor cases. Wow! Until this moment I had no idea that you were so upper class.
JlNA WlLD

UK

#24 Dec 28, 2013
l WANT YOU BACK MICHAEL wrote:
<quoted text>
Jina wild.how wrong you are coward thats what they call bullies isnt it.Michael is peter pan stay young and Live forever,and believe me Michael Jackson.is highly Intelligent.so if you took the time to watch this is it you would see the master at work.Michael was totally in charge.Michael would tell you himself he was a perfectionist.everything had to be perfect.it was his show his career and if people around him wanted to work with the best they had to be the best.to work with the genius only the best will do. Jina I still see your just a puppet on a string.you are blaming Michael to get attention.we all know the real reason your on here
And making a fool of yourself because your Interested in him.so give it a rest.lets face the fact your never going to win.because nobody will ever take Michael place the true king of Music.the fans will stand right beside him. So waste your time if you like nobody listening to fools.or will never take any notice of.your Just wasting your time little girl
Or act you age.just remember Jina wild Michael is
Here to stay the fans will make sure of it.and theres not a thing you can do about it.
Sending hugs to you Michael.we forever love you
How am I bullying you? Oh, by sticking a penis on my television, you mean?

Well, to prove that I'm not upset by your negative comments towards me, tomorrow, and just for you, I think I'll stick his face on a tree in the garden and get the local children to throw rocks at it.
Then, and to really make you happy, I'll superimpose his image on a roll of toilet paper and use it after I get home from my night out at the local Indian restaurant. Between you and me, that madras plays havoc with my bowels.(sssshhhh, don't tell!)

Oooh, and maybe on Monday I could make a mask and stick it on my friend's bull's backside so that when it schits, it looks like it's coming out of his lying mouth.

Gosh! So many creative ideas. What fun!!!!

Oh dear! My mind is in overdrive now! This time next week you'll be just begging me to stick that splotchy weiner back on my TV screen, I just know it. LOL!

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#25 Dec 28, 2013
JlNA WlLD wrote:
<quoted text>
Whoa, get you, posh girl! 2 expensive personlized pillor cases. Wow! Until this moment I had no idea that you were so upper class.
LOL! We all know how she's planning to use and abuse those poor pillow cases...ugh!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 33
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mj's Nose Flew Off While Filming Scream. 6 hr mjfriend 214
Michael Jackson's Mother Launches Appeal In AEG... 6 hr emma hawkins 78
James Safechuck Claims Michael Jackson Kept Him... (May '14) 6 hr mjfriend 542
Prince Michael Jackson: Cyber-Bullied on Facebook? 8 hr Len is Disgusted 140
Does anyone know any books free download on MJ?... 12 hr Octopus 6
Humble Michael Jackson 15 hr Rickey Bobby 50
mj pulling the race card Wed pliez 1
More from around the web