Meanest Poster ?

Meanest Poster ?

Created by jim - on Jan 12, 2013

180 votes

Click on an option to vote

Jim

Jina

Octopus

Internet Bully

Krackerass

Pop Tart

Credit Angel

NFL

Goodvibrations

InDa House

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#1 Jan 12, 2013
I've been mean to a few people on here but Krackerass is my punching bag of choice at the moment. We go through life unable to choke the shit out of all the irritating people we're forced to deal with . We come on here and we're free to let everyone know how we really feel. I'm voted for myself!=D
ChasUGC

Long Beach, CA

#2 Jan 12, 2013
It must feel good to be mean, eh?

At least you recognize yourself.

Judged:

20

20

20

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
The Credit Angel Can Help

Schenectady, NY

#3 Jan 12, 2013
ChasUGC wrote:
It must feel good to be mean, eh?
At least you recognize yourself.
Like the dead Michael Joseph Jackson when he admitted freezing live rodents to death after they starting eating each other because he neglected to feed them? Of course, there are many eye witness accounts of Michael Joseph Jackson shoving his Never Land zoo creatures in filthy tight cages where the animal could not even turn around. He would walk past their cages and torture them with sticks and throw rocks at their cages. Later, he would leave Never Land and failed to provide food and water and most of them died starving. Michael Joseph Jackson was a mean little bastard, wasn't he? I saw the news footage piece on the internet with video documentation so don't claim them as lies, bud. Most people are figuring out what a evil, disgusting person Wacko was. He deserves zero respect.

Judged:

23

22

22

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#4 Jan 12, 2013
The Credit Angel Can Help wrote:
<quoted text>
Like the dead Michael Joseph Jackson when he admitted freezing live rodents to death after they starting eating each other because he neglected to feed them? Of course, there are many eye witness accounts of Michael Joseph Jackson shoving his Never Land zoo creatures in filthy tight cages where the animal could not even turn around. He would walk past their cages and torture them with sticks and throw rocks at their cages. Later, he would leave Never Land and failed to provide food and water and most of them died starving. Michael Joseph Jackson was a mean little bastard, wasn't he? I saw the news footage piece on the internet with video documentation so don't claim them as lies, bud. Most people are figuring out what a evil, disgusting person Wacko was. He deserves zero respect.
Can you the post the source please

“Evolution is fab!”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#5 Jan 12, 2013
The Credit Angel Can Help wrote:
<quoted text>
Like the dead Michael Joseph Jackson when he admitted freezing live rodents to death after they starting eating each other because he neglected to feed them? Of course, there are many eye witness accounts of Michael Joseph Jackson shoving his Never Land zoo creatures in filthy tight cages where the animal could not even turn around. He would walk past their cages and torture them with sticks and throw rocks at their cages. Later, he would leave Never Land and failed to provide food and water and most of them died starving. Michael Joseph Jackson was a mean little bastard, wasn't he? I saw the news footage piece on the internet with video documentation so don't claim them as lies, bud. Most people are figuring out what a evil, disgusting person Wacko was. He deserves zero respect.
Most of the cages and facilities at Neverland were outdated and cramped for those poor animals.

http://wehonews.com/z/wehonews/archive/page.p...

And he did basically abandoned them without providing a long-term care program, while he was living it large in Bahrain.

Lucky enough they were eventually taken in by animal charities and re-homed with proper caring owners.

Judged:

22

22

22

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
The Credit Angel Can Help

Schenectady, NY

#6 Jan 12, 2013
Butterballs wrote:
<quoted text>
Most of the cages and facilities at Neverland were outdated and cramped for those poor animals.
http://wehonews.com/z/wehonews/archive/page.p...
And he did basically abandoned them without providing a long-term care program, while he was living it large in Bahrain.
Lucky enough they were eventually taken in by animal charities and re-homed with proper caring owners.
Thank you for finding the link for me. Disgusting, isn't it?

Judged:

22

22

21

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Happy New Year!”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#7 Jan 12, 2013
The Credit Angel Can Help wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for finding the link for me. Disgusting, isn't it?
Yes, it's awful!!!

Judged:

20

20

20

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#8 Jan 12, 2013
Pop Tart- wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, it's awful!!!
My wife and I would never think about putting Pepper in a cage.

Jacko shouldn't have been allowed to keep wild animals at Neverland.

He was an idiot. Those poor helpless creatures!

Judged:

21

21

21

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Happy New Year!”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#9 Jan 12, 2013
octo wrote:
<quoted text>
My wife and I would never think about putting Pepper in a cage.
Jacko shouldn't have been allowed to keep wild animals at Neverland.
He was an idiot. Those poor helpless creatures!
Of course you wouldn't. That's cruel! Better that Pepper is free to walk about and get turned on by females in orange sweaters, the little romeo!:-)

Judged:

22

22

22

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#10 Jan 12, 2013
Pop Tart- wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course you wouldn't. That's cruel! Better that Pepper is free to walk about and get turned on by females in orange sweaters, the little romeo!:-)
He is the pimp of the neighborhood. LOL!

We would never put him in a cage, poppy.

He is a good boy in the car and loves to shop.

We are allowed to bring him at certain stores in a shopping cart.

He is good as gold.

Judged:

22

22

22

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#11 Jan 12, 2013
Pop Tart- wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course you wouldn't. That's cruel! Better that Pepper is free to walk about and get turned on by females in orange sweaters, the little romeo!:-)
I think the orange sweater thing on his woman is so cute.

They say animals are color blind but obviously not.

My wife's favorite nightie is orange!

He got turned on by his doggie girlfriends outfit.

Adorable.

Judged:

22

22

22

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
ChasUGC

Long Beach, CA

#12 Jan 12, 2013
The Credit Angel Can Help wrote:
<quoted text>
Like the dead Michael Joseph Jackson when he admitted freezing live rodents to death after they starting eating each other because he neglected to feed them? Of course, there are many eye witness accounts of Michael Joseph Jackson shoving his Never Land zoo creatures in filthy tight cages where the animal could not even turn around. He would walk past their cages and torture them with sticks and throw rocks at their cages. Later, he would leave Never Land and failed to provide food and water and most of them died starving. Michael Joseph Jackson was a mean little bastard, wasn't he? I saw the news footage piece on the internet with video documentation so don't claim them as lies, bud. Most people are figuring out what a evil, disgusting person Wacko was. He deserves zero respect.
Here you are again, obviously you are not in your right mind.
Therefore, no comment is necessary.

Although, you should probably be on the list.
You are definitely a mean person.

Did anyone ever tell you that mean people stink?
They do.

Judged:

23

23

23

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
ChasUGC

Long Beach, CA

#13 Jan 12, 2013
octo wrote:
<quoted text>
My wife and I would never think about putting Pepper in a cage.
Jacko shouldn't have been allowed to keep wild animals at Neverland.
He was an idiot. Those poor helpless creatures!
Why are you haterz so obsessed with Michael Jackson?

What is it in your minds that cause you to analyze and re-analyze every portion of his life, just to find fault?

Is it that your lives are so perfect and so adequate?

Oh yeah, race has nothing to do with it. Right.

Judged:

21

21

21

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#14 Jan 12, 2013
ChasUGC wrote:
<quoted text>

Oh yeah, race has nothing to do with it. Right.
Quite your whinging.

Judged:

18

18

18

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
ChasUGC

Long Beach, CA

#15 Jan 12, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Quite your whinging.
Quit being such a racist.

Judged:

19

19

19

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#16 Jan 12, 2013
ChasUGC wrote:
<quoted text>
Quit being such a racist.
I should have figured you'd pull that cheap card, little man. You lack imagination.

Judged:

20

20

20

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#17 Jan 12, 2013
ChasUGC wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you haterz so obsessed with Michael Jackson?
What is it in your minds that cause you to analyze and re-analyze every portion of his life, just to find fault?
Is it that your lives are so perfect and so adequate?
Oh yeah, race has nothing to do with it. Right.
Wacko abusing animals and torturing them in tight cages was mean.

They were living things, not dolls that he could shove in boxes.

It has nothing to do with his race, does it?

Besides, I hope Wacko woke up alive in his gold coffin and screamed.

The clown deserves to be in Hell.

Judged:

21

21

21

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
ChasUGC

Long Beach, CA

#18 Jan 12, 2013
octo wrote:
<quoted text>
Wacko abusing animals and torturing them in tight cages was mean.
They were living things, not dolls that he could shove in boxes.
It has nothing to do with his race, does it?
Besides, I hope Wacko woke up alive in his gold coffin and screamed.
The clown deserves to be in Hell.
Judge not, before ye judge yourself.

Get off your haterz soapbox.

Are you really this obsessed with Michael Jackson?

It is rather comical.

Judged:

21

21

21

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#19 Jan 12, 2013
ChasUGC wrote:
<quoted text>
Judge not, before ye judge yourself.
Get off your haterz soapbox.
Are you really this obsessed with Michael Jackson?
It is rather comical.
Wacko was a lousy, mean little turd and people should talk about him.

Because if you had your way, he'd be a saint.

Pedophiles and animal abusers deserve no respect whatsoever.

We have every right to judge his pathetic dark and empty soul.

It burns me up any defenseless animal had to suffer in his hands.

The clown is paying from beyond the grave. Karma.

Judged:

21

21

20

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Happy New Year!”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#20 Jan 12, 2013
octo wrote:
<quoted text>
Wacko was a lousy, mean little turd and people should talk about him.
Because if you had your way, he'd be a saint.
Pedophiles and animal abusers deserve no respect whatsoever.
We have every right to judge his pathetic dark and empty soul.
It burns me up any defenseless animal had to suffer in his hands.
The clown is paying from beyond the grave. Karma.
That cage they showed that the poor elephant lived in - that was horrible!

Judged:

21

21

21

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Corey Haim said Michael Jackson assaulted him o... 12 hr Just Me 30
News Quincy Jones Tapped for Michael Jackson, 'Man i... Wed Pearl Jr 1
News Gay-porn filmmaker sues Fox over Jackson interview Wed Jake 5
News Michael Jackson fan assaulted guard at Thriller... Jan 17 Jake 3
The true inventor of "Moonwalk"(dance)!!! (Apr '07) Jan 17 Jake 30
News The 50 best-selling albums of all time Jan 16 Jake 2
Michael Jackson's lover tells all (Jan '11) Jan 16 Jake 29
More from around the web