Michael Jackson Back in the Top 20; Will He Appear as a Hologram at the "Billboard" Awards?

May 10, 2014 Full story: WXLO-FM Worcester 47

Michael Jackson 's new single "Love Never Felt So Good" has entered the Billboard Hot 100 at #20, giving the late singer his highest charting single since 2002, when "Butterflies" reached #14.

Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#62 May 14, 2014
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
RH's accuser opened her heart and soul to the general public. She had been pursuing the matter for years on her own. A brave woman that was molested without her consent once but that incident ruined her career ambitions and took her years to undo the damage. As a child she knew it was wrong from the very start. This woman worked her way up in life to fight for justice that was her priority.
Wade Robson opened his heart and soul to the public. But Pedo Pan molested him, and since you're in love with his public image, you have raked Wade's reputation over the coals.

“Merry Christmas!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#63 May 14, 2014
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
Wade Robson opened his heart and soul to the public. But Pedo Pan molested him, and since you're in love with his public image, you have raked Wade's reputation over the coals.
Wade's problem is he changed his story when the first one was more than convincing. His story so far has contained many inconsistencies too. Wade will have to convince the courts a lot more. It's a pity he didn't do this when MJ was alive. In other pedophile cases the victims have always stuck to their stories for years to receive justice. Who knows may be Jimmy's story will convince them more. Time will tell. I am waiting for all the other victims to come out. Pedophiles never stop, it's a disease.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#64 May 15, 2014
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
Wade's problem is he changed his story when the first one was more than convincing. His story so far has contained many inconsistencies too. Wade will have to convince the courts a lot more. It's a pity he didn't do this when MJ was alive. In other pedophile cases the victims have always stuck to their stories for years to receive justice. Who knows may be Jimmy's story will convince them more. Time will tell. I am waiting for all the other victims to come out. Pedophiles never stop, it's a disease.
Let me remind you three people witnessed Michael molest Wade. I'd want to see what happens in the courtroom. But I have read the testimonies of the witnesses, both in the legal documents and court transcripts. There is no doubt Wade is telling the truth.

“Merry Christmas!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#65 May 15, 2014
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me remind you three people witnessed Michael molest Wade. I'd want to see what happens in the courtroom. But I have read the testimonies of the witnesses, both in the legal documents and court transcripts. There is no doubt Wade is telling the truth.
Where are those legal documents? I am aware that Safechuck had a witness of sound character that will testify.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#66 May 15, 2014
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
Where are those legal documents? I am aware that Safechuck had a witness of sound character that will testify.
You should know better than to make that request of me, as I love to post links to the legal documents. Then again, you are a f'loon.

Here you go! The three witnesses who saw Michael molest Wade were Charlie Michaels, Blanca Francia, and Mariano Quindoy.

http://www.sbscpublicaccess.org/docs/ctdocs/1...

In fact, Mesereau was so concerned about Charlie Michaels and Blanca Francia, he desperately tried to keep them out of the courtroom.

http://www.sbscpublicaccess.org/docs/ctdocs/0...

Have fun!

“Merry Christmas!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#67 May 15, 2014
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
You should know better than to make that request of me, as I love to post links to the legal documents. Then again, you are a f'loon.
Here you go! The three witnesses who saw Michael molest Wade were Charlie Michaels, Blanca Francia, and Mariano Quindoy.
http://www.sbscpublicaccess.org/docs/ctdocs/1...
In fact, Mesereau was so concerned about Charlie Michaels and Blanca Francia, he desperately tried to keep them out of the courtroom.
http://www.sbscpublicaccess.org/docs/ctdocs/0...
Have fun!
According to that first document there were witnesses for all the victims on that list.

That means MJ was openly molesting his victims. It's a pity that WR frequently denied being molested back then. It is obvious his mother didn't trust MJ's motives but supported him. Those witness all sold stories for money or wrote books that is why they weren't allowed to testify. If those witnesses had been able to testify I don't think MJ would have won by the look of things.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#68 May 16, 2014
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
According to that first document there were witnesses for all the victims on that list.
That means MJ was openly molesting his victims. It's a pity that WR frequently denied being molested back then. It is obvious his mother didn't trust MJ's motives but supported him. Those witness all sold stories for money or wrote books that is why they weren't allowed to testify. If those witnesses had been able to testify I don't think MJ would have won by the look of things.
Evasion has been noted. It was quite a list, of people who witnessed Michael molest children. And since you don't want to admit it, three of those witnesses saw Michael molest Wade.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Are MJ Fans Worried? 22 min An NFL Fan 275
If Michael Jackson was standing in front of you... 25 min An NFL Fan 397
Was Michael Jackson the LEGAL parent of Blanket? 4 hr mrsbillhicks 22
Wacko photoshoot, circa 1993 5 hr jina wild 179
Michael Jackson Owned Soccer Jerseys to be Auct... 5 hr Ted 9
No Sound On iMovie 11 Imported Clips - Solved! 5 hr ujinwang3 1
just when you thought floons couldn't get any c... 8 hr mrsbillhicks 7
Young Man Believes Music Can Heal The World 18 hr Jesse Pinkman 172
More from around the web