The many faces of Michael Jackson imp...

The many faces of Michael Jackson impersonators

There are 8 comments on the Daily Mail story from Jan 5, 2014, titled The many faces of Michael Jackson impersonators. In it, Daily Mail reports that:

At least one dead as private jet crashes and bursts into flames in Aspen as horrified witnesses including Leann Rimes look on Tiger Mom roars again - this time with a book naming the eight 'superior' races and religions that make better parents 'Stuck on 26th floor': New York City father live tweets ordeal from burningskyscraper in Manhattan as ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Mail.

“Evolution is fab!”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#1 Jan 6, 2014
Oh my god, they are so hideous. Only the attention seeking girly boy from Ohio would think these guys were normal or good-looking. In fact, he'll probably be playing with his winky for the next several months after looking at these Pedo Pan lookalikes.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#3 Jan 6, 2014
Brandon Hunt has a strong resemblance but the rest don't.

It's interesting how so many people would love to look like MJ, unfortunately none can ever replace him.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#4 Jan 6, 2014
Butterballs wrote:
Oh my god, they are so hideous. Only the attention seeking girly boy from Ohio would think these guys were normal or good-looking. In fact, he'll probably be playing with his winky for the next several months after looking at these Pedo Pan lookalikes.
YOU are hideous...you going to go on stage with your sick mask and try to sing...you would get laughed off and spit on...you have no visible jammy.
Octopus

Schenectady, NY

#5 Jan 7, 2014
They are all pretty ugly and creepy looking and it is hard to believe that these freaks of nature get gigs. The original clown was bad enough. I've noticed that Brandon Hunt has the same llama eyes, dimpled chin and wide clown mouth except the real Wacko had toothpicks as arms. Wacko's ridiculous arm bands were so loose they looked like they were pinned on. And who could forget that special wig he had on with the edges curled out. Wacko wore the worst Salvation Army clothes with hilarious pins and patches on his oversized jackets. He looked like Bozo. I'll never forget the day when Wacko was late to court because he overdosed the night before and complained he hurt his back. The clown was dazed and confused as he slowly walked into the courtroom wearing lobster pajama bottoms under his Scary Poppins umbrella. Wacko also loved those huge women sunglasses with that tiny pinched up honker underneath them. Wacko was so strawny and weak. He looked like a scarecrow.

Since: Jun 13

Wilson, NC

#6 Jan 7, 2014
No comment... seriously. I mean... smh...

“Evolution is fab!”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#7 Jan 8, 2014
They are all hideous, but this guy and his putty nose has me in stitches.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/01/03/art...
I WANT YOU BACK MICHAEL

UK

#8 Jan 8, 2014
Jackson live in concert.one of the best tribute shows in the uk.a Must for all MJ fans
Nobody will ever take Michael Jackson place ever
But this guy he been an MJ fan since childhood
and hes note perfect and every shows sold out
He always gives MJ praise at the end and tells him how he inspired him.and made him in the person hes today and always gives him thanks.michaels not only his idol.but hes hero.And after rhe show always makes time to meet the MJ fans.and photos taken and signs pictures.and chats about MJ.hes a really nice.and he cares about Michael

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#9 Jan 8, 2014
They all look bad. But Michael was still the worst. At least these people can wash off the lipstick...unless theirs is tattooed onto their lips the way Michael's was.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Joe Jackson admitted to Brazil hospital after s... 1 hr rain 9
mjs EX mother-in-law/Elvis' Bday 2 hr rain 5
News NewsJanet Jackson teams up with J. Cole for ful... 2 hr Sleepingboy 2
Mj Stoned at a Super Market 2 hr rain cloud 2
The Crickets Chirp On The Dead Michael Jackson ... 2 hr Sleepingboy 23
News Michael Jacksona s White Glove Is Available for... 2 hr Sleepingboy 2
News MJ`s spirit haunting his Neverland ranch`s pote... 7 hr rain 7
More from around the web