Forever Loving Michael

UK

#267 Jul 21, 2014
How many times,have I told everyone
That the documents were fake,they were
Set up by sneddon to make Michael
Look bad! He even asked parents to
Come forward.and something else
That must be told.is sneddon let the
Boy hold the so called books without
Gloves to have his finger prints on it
Sneddon could of been put away
For a long time!if the truth come out
And that would of meant a whole new trial. Michael was the truth.and the
Truth will come out.?haters lose
Forever Loving Michael

UK

#268 Jul 21, 2014
Face the truth haters! Tom sneddon
And diane dimond both had a vendetta
Against Michael.they both set him up
To make him look bad.and they were
The ring leaders and the parents.they'll
Do anything for money.

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#270 Jul 21, 2014
mjlover4life wrote:
BEAT IT Loser I wasn't even thinking of you or responding to you about them fake one sided docs GET A LIFE
Did I even mention Hypocrite??????? NOOOOO
Not everything is about you loser.
Maybe you should read the REAL DOCS For once in your life
The legal documents are not fake and they are not one-sided. They are an accurate account of the details that took place. Sorry to burst your delusional bubble.

“Evolution is fab!”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#271 Jul 21, 2014
mjlover4life wrote:
Inda you are one of the loneliest things
I know 10 comments to my 1 ROTFL
By my calculation you were up at 3 AM, typing this extremely lengthy post, I wasn't LOL.

“Evolution is fab!”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#272 Jul 21, 2014
mjlover4life wrote:
And who sues MJ for songs that MJ wrote? MJ was always getting sued everybody wanted a piece of MJ's pie now didn't they?
Wacko Jacko died an estimated four hundred million dollars in debt because he didn't pay his bills and broke promises. The recent AEG/Greedson trial highlights how difficult and troublesome Wacko was to work with. It's really no surprise that he owed so much money.

“Evolution is fab!”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#273 Jul 21, 2014
mjlover4life wrote:
If J.C. himself comes out and says nothing happened it was his father that wanted money, you would call him a liar too wouldn't you?
No. It's only people like you who enjoy labelling people who were only children at the time as liars.

And even if that did happen, I don't see how that could justify the behaviour of a grown man who spent most of his adult life in bed with unrelated little boys.

“Evolution is fab!”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#274 Jul 21, 2014
mjlover4life wrote:
No matter what you freaks post it's not going to make NONE OF THE FANS THINK OTHERWISE got it?
How many times do I have to say it? it's topix that wont let me post them so stop asking, and I have them on my computer I don't know how to send them from my files and I wouldn't even if I could because none of you freaks are getting any of my info.
In other words, you're a celebrity worshipper who keeps on making up lies for a dead celebrity and his dubious past.

“Evolution is fab!”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#275 Jul 21, 2014
mjlover4life wrote:
Corey Feldman told cops he was molested and named his abusers but they did nothing because they were too focused on Michael Jackson investigation
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-24835...
Well, well, well, after ranting and raving about us so-called haters using tabloids, what are you using? Why, it's a tabloid!

By the way, I thoroughly read that news article and nowhere is there any proof that the police fobbed him off. If you read carefully, he just decided to tell the world this through the release of his book last year. Very strange that you don't accuse him of fabricating the claim to make money as you always do with Jacko's accusers.

Anyway, still waiting for proof that Corey looked at that book on his own.
mjlover4life wrote:
In fact it is the very nature of a TV or movie set that invites predators, experts tell Fox News.
“A set in Hollywood with children can become a place that attracts pedophiles because the children there may be vulnerable and less tended to,” explains Beverly Hills-based psychotherapist Dr. Jenn Berman.“One thing we know about actors, psychologically speaking, is that they’re people who like a lot of attention. Kids naturally like a lot of attention, and when you put a kid on a set who is unsupervised and getting attention from someone who is powerful, it creates a vulnerability for a very dangerous situation.”
Feldman, who claims he was “surrounded” by pedophiles when he was 14, says the sexual abuse by an unnamed “Hollywood mogul” led to the death of his friend Haim at the age of 38. "That person needs to be exposed, but, unfortunately, I can't be the one to do it," Feldman told Nightline.
http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2011/12/...
Thank you very much for posting that link and quote.

It confirms that paedophiles can be anybody, including rich, powerful celebrities. If those Hollywood paedophiles were using film sets to attract and abused children, then it's pretty obvious why Wacko Jacko spent millions building a funfair and zoo in his back garden.

Notice as well, how paedophiles always use the same grooming process. They shower children with attention, love and gifts before the abuse starts. If you think those children were vulnerable on unsupervised film sets, then just think how vulnerable those children were at Neverland in Jacko's unsupervised and secluded bedroom.

“Evolution is fab!”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#276 Jul 21, 2014
mjlover4life wrote:
How can a dead mad have to be exposed? Wake up and smell the coffee MJ was dead in 2010.
According to Wikipedia Wacko Jacko died in June 2009.

Laughter.

“Evolution is fab!”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#277 Jul 21, 2014
mjlover4life wrote:
ROTFL GET A LIFE ALREADY Ask Brett Barnes and Aaron Carter And Mack Culkin yourself all of them say the same thing and again topix deleted Brett's twitter comment and another one of my comments they don't want the truth on here to keep you goons on here and so we (fans) have to keep posting them for them to be deleted
Where are they? They've all been deadly quiet ever since Wade and Jimmy revealed they were abused. Oh, and if you're quoting from an unconfirmed Twitter account that could have been set up by anybody, then that shows how truly gullible you are.
mjlover4life wrote:
Because it's true about T.G. and it's the funniest excuse I ever heard how could he have molested someone/anyone over the phone? ROTFL T.G. is gay and wished MJ would have.
Oh right, so in your warped world abuse is only abuse when they been physically touched.

You're twisted.

“Evolution is fab!”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#278 Jul 21, 2014
mjlover4life wrote:
And that Canadian Train story was bogus, something made up from V.G. the NAMBLA supporter.
Was it? I could have sworn it was released by the FBI a few years ago. Anyway, please post proof that the Canadian train story was bogus and came from V.G. If not, I'll just add it to your list of wild fabricated lies.
mjlover4life wrote:
if it were true then why didn't they come forward at Trial or in 1993 if it supposedly happened in 1992?????? and why didn't this supposed kid come forward by now I was wrong the story is bogus and it wasn't MJ's nephew or no one including MJ. when I'm wrong I admit I'm wrong but the story is NOT TRUE.
If it was all innocent fun, then how come that kid didn't come forward in 1993, or in 2005, or now?
mjlover4life wrote:
JACKSON NOT JACKO THAT IS A RACIST REMARK MEANING A BLACK PERSON, AND YOU HAVE THE NERVE TO CALL MJ OR ANYONE A RACIST!!!!!!!!!! LOOK IN THE MIRROR!!!!!!!
I did a Google search and surprise surprise, it's only those one-sided Wacko Jacko fan sites that are claiming this.

https://www.google.co.uk/#q=Jacko+is+a+racist... .

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#280 Jul 21, 2014
mjlover4life wrote:
BEAT IT Loser I wasn't even thinking of you or responding to you about them fake one sided docs GET A LIFE
Did I even mention Hypocrite??????? NOOOOO
Not everything is about you loser.
Maybe you should read the REAL DOCS For once in your life
You keep insisting the legal documents and court transcripts are one-sided fake documents. I keep asking you to give me a link to some proof. You have yet to do so. I would still like you to provide me the proof. Bear in mind, as a regulator, I read legal documents all the time.

The last time I read the docs, they showed all sides of the story, and Michael did not look good. In fact, they proved Michael was a pedophile who got away with child molestation, in spite of the defense.
Forever Loving Michael

UK

#281 Jul 21, 2014
The legal Documents were FAKE.
Tom sneddon set them up.to make
Michael look bad.they were one big
Set up.len needs to get her facts right
Shes probley to lazy to research them
For herself.that should of been Illigal
What they did to him? And the demon
Lady too.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#283 Jul 21, 2014
mjloser4life wrote:
Inda aka Butterballs Your estimation of the time I made that post that MJ was alr
it seems I gotta yn order for you to hear/see anything.
Wow. You really ARE dumb, aren't you celebrity worshiper? Take care of your dead Wacko Jacko pedo for me, inbred slob of the hillbillies.

Judged:

13

13

11

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#284 Jul 21, 2014
mjloser4life wrote:
BTW, that's a dead address and any claim you have about is (typically) a lie.

Try not to sit on your big butt and expect the rest of the world to be as dumb as you are, corn pone.

Judged:

11

11

11

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#285 Jul 21, 2014
Forever Loving Michael wrote:
The legal Documents were FAKE.
Tom sneddon set them up.to make
Michael look bad.they were one big
Set up.len needs to get her facts right
Shes probley to lazy to research them
For herself.that should of been Illigal
What they did to him? And the demon
Lady too.
Sneddon would have been in legal hot water had he faked the documents. Obviously, you have never read them. You would see the information stored is from both sides, of the case. What you dislike is they don't vindicate Michael. The reveal he should have been imprisoned.

However, if you have issues about what is stored, then I have two suggestions for you.

1. Read them. All of them. The link is below.

http://www.sbscpublicaccess.org/

2. Discuss your issues with Santa Barbara Superior Court if you still believe the documents are fake. Here is the contact information.

http://www.sbscpublicaccess.org/contact.php

Have fun!

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#286 Jul 21, 2014
mjlover4life wrote:
Inda aka Butterballs Your estimation of the time I made that post
And BTW You are not from Moose whatever Canada you are from Sidney Australia, liar.
I already told Jina that I didn't blame him when he was a kid (I blamed the father) I blame him
No I'm not a Celebrity Worshiper I'm defending an innocent man, who is no longer here to defend himself.
Just how dumb are you? you know what I meant I know when MJ died it was June 25,2009, dummy what I meant was that MJ was already dead in 2010 OMG YOU R DUMB
U R GULLIBLE
No what happened when someone claims they been molested is at least they are
It is a racist term dummy when you call
OMG HYPOCRITE WITH THEM FAKE MADE UP BY SNOTRAG THE SNAKE OUT
Darlin', I think you're right about here:



You may want to click your heels three times to return to Rhode Island.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#289 Jul 21, 2014
mjloser4life wrote:
.

I don't see no one else complaining about it. and it works for me
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/joc...

----------
That link is as useless as you are hayseed. Besides, since you're semi-literate, how would you know anyway?

Now get back to knitting a sweater from your mother's back hair, racist oinker.

Judged:

11

11

9

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#290 Jul 21, 2014
mjlover4life wrote:
No U R DUMB No Futchen Life
And look who's talking you are the biggest racist on here calling everybody hicks and hillbillies,
never mind kissing cousins
Racist Pig Hypocrite there are 2 hypocrites on here you and Disgusting
Pop Flop No Thanks I'm not clicking on nothing you post and BTI I'm NOT your Darling.
OK, how about this one, then?

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#292 Jul 21, 2014
mjlover4life wrote:
You don't know if I have a big butt or a small butt, and you never will, so leave my butt out of it. U KNOW U WANT IT LMAO But your Never Gonna Get It
http://cdn.business2community.com/wp-content/...
Page 2 lines 23 to 27 about the settlement
http://www.sbscpublicaccess.org/docs/ctdocs/0...
http://www.sbscpublicaccess.org/docs/ctdocs/0...
----------
http://mjjr.net/robson/#s20091207
http://mjjr.net/robson/2005_wrobson.html
^^^^
Can someone (a fan) post these last 2 on W.R.'s forum because I'm not touching it, I don't wanna comment on there Thank You in Advance <3
https://twitter.com/IAmBrettBarnes
https://twitter.com/fdcascio
https://twitter.com/Corey_Feldman
https://twitter.com/aaroncarter
He's not on twitter a lot he only has 2 tweets he started in on December 21,2011
https://twitter.com/Mack_Culkin
Pop Flop No Thanks I'm not clicking on nothing you post and BTI I'm NOT your Darling.
The only links I'm interested are legal documents. Therefore, I only clicked on those. And your reasons for posting those two links are? We all know Michael was acquitted, by a starstruck jury.

And what is your purpose for posting Mesereau's objection to subpoenaing Larry Feldman's documents? If anything, this proves the documents are not one sided, as his legal correspondence is provided. So, you're wrong, again.

However, if Larry Feldman's documents, of interest to the D.A. and the defense, had helped Michael's case, Mesereau would not have objected to them being in court. To subpoena Larry Feldman's documents, had Michael been forced by insurance company to pay the settlement, that information would have been included. It would have been to Mesereau's great advantage to have such a document in court!

Regardless, this archived newspaper should be of interest to you. Michael sought an insurance company to pay the bill, and the insurance company refused to do it!

http://www.mjfacts.info/resources/images/news...

Anyway, here is Sneddon's response. I know you won't like what it says, but he raised some interesting questions any normal and educated person would ask.

http://www.sbscpublicaccess.org/docs/ctdocs/0...

Have fun! I'm looking forward to your next straw grasp. So far, you failed to prove the documents are only one sided. And I didn't have to post any of Mesereau's correspondence!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll The Greatest Insult To Floons Is That Wacko.... 5 min Octopus 30
Did Diana Ross and MJ have sex (Jul '07) 15 min Octopus 734
News Michael Jackson's daughter Paris meets with a p... 1 hr Pop Tart- 31
News Michael Jackson Patented A Pair Of Anti-Gravity... 4 hr goodvibrations 1
Michael Jackson had semen stains from other mal... (Sep '12) 6 hr Len is Disgusted 1,867
The freaks at vindicatemj should be investigate... (Nov '11) 6 hr Len is Disgusted 175
Open Letter to Anti Fans: Michael Jackson was t... 7 hr Len is Disgusted 79
More from around the web