Michael Jackson's family ready to fight ex for kids' custody

Apr 12, 2014 Full story: Fox 23 13

Michael Jackson's brothers are determined to challenge the King of Pop's ex-wife Debbie Rowe if she attempts to fight for custody of her two children.

Full Story
Jane

Bronx, NY

#1 Apr 13, 2014
She has a lot of nerve! Debbie Rowe sold her children like you sell an item at auction for money. You don't sell your female eggs for cash. Something that this country has been doing for a while now. This country has bad moral values and anyone that sells their eggs for cash is practicing just that!!!!!!!!!!

Let Debbie Rowe take a hike somewhere. Michael appointed Diana Ross not Debbie Row as second choice. Debbie is looking at inheritance money these kids are gonna get. Also the youngest kid is not even hers. Prince wants nothing to do with her so that alone is not gonna be.

“It's all lies”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#2 Apr 13, 2014
Jane wrote:
She has a lot of nerve! Debbie Rowe sold her children like you sell an item at auction for money. You don't sell your female eggs for cash. Something that this country has been doing for a while now. This country has bad moral values and anyone that sells their eggs for cash is practicing just that!!!!!!!!!!
Let Debbie Rowe take a hike somewhere. Michael appointed Diana Ross not Debbie Row as second choice. Debbie is looking at inheritance money these kids are gonna get. Also the youngest kid is not even hers. Prince wants nothing to do with her so that alone is not gonna be.
I doubt this will happen because the children are old enough to speak out for themselves.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#4 Apr 13, 2014
I feel sorry for the children. There is nobody in their lives who sees them as anything more than a cash cow.

Since: Jun 13

Wilson, NC

#5 Apr 13, 2014
And like clockwork, the three ring circus around the Jacksons never fails to escalate... it helped to destroy and kill Michael... the kids better make a break from both sides.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

#6 Apr 13, 2014
BadMan84 wrote:
And like clockwork, the three ring circus around the Jacksons never fails to escalate... it helped to destroy and kill Michael... the kids better make a break from both sides.
I think they should have been sent to Diana Ross. She may be a little "off", but all of her children have grown up to be sound adults. At least they aren't so unhappy they tried to commit suicide, wound up in mental hospitals, and got sent to boarding schools for troubled children.

Poor Paris.
Jane

Bronx, NY

#7 Apr 14, 2014
BadMan84 wrote:
Debbie is looking for the inheritance they are going to get. This woman sold her eggs for millions so that Michael could be a sole parent. A decent human being doesn't sell her eggs or sperm for cash. To me this is wrong! This country America is such a capitalist country that it has come to this point. I know that there is sperm donation and egg donation but I am sorry if these people want a child so bad adopt. What happens is that the child grows up and alot of them get resentment because they were told to late that they have differen parent that sold them. Human beings are not objects in a closet. Some people call it charity or helping someone when they give an egg donation or sperm but it really is ethnically not right. But selfish act on the part of the person. I saw a show recently where a man sold 2,000 of his sperm back in the 70's and fatherd hundreds of children who never knew the truth until they got older. Alot of those kids were lied to and then found out later. Our society is in shambles now. God is forgotten and the Bible doesn't count anymore. It is America a capitalist country and anything goes. Doctors pretend that this sperm/egg thing is right because they are making a fortune on it. Some states do bann this sort of thing. Debbie Rowe needs to take a hike. She agreed to sign her kids away to live like a rich person the rest of her life. I know Prince has not forgiven her.

“It's all lies”

Location hidden

#8 Apr 14, 2014
Len is Disgusted wrote:
I feel sorry for the children. There is nobody in their lives who sees them as anything more than a cash cow.
Prince doesn't look sad as a matter of fact he and Katherine look very close. Prince feels very loved and so do the rest of his siblings. You know nothing about LOVE.

http://www.vegasnews.com/wp-content/uploads/P...

“at yet more f'loonspin”

#9 Apr 14, 2014
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
Prince doesn't look sad as a matter of fact he and Katherine look very close. Prince feels very loved and so do the rest of his siblings. You know nothing about LOVE.
http://www.vegasnews.com/wp-content/uploads/P...
He's posing for a camera.

You're bumbling, again.

“It's all lies”

Location hidden

#10 Apr 14, 2014
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
He's posing for a camera.
You're bumbling, again.
<PFFT>
amw

New York, NY

#11 Apr 18, 2014
They should not go to Debbie
They should go to a person who love them not the money
Robin

Memphis, TN

#12 Apr 19, 2014
If Debbie gave a damn about those kids, she would have done something when Katherine was kidnapped or the stun gun incident but all she said they need to stay with Katherine. Now she's with that slime Marc Schaffel and she needs those kids pronto? How stupid does she think people are. I sorta hope the Jacksons go after her full throttle with every bit of evidence they got on her.
Robin

Memphis, TN

#13 Apr 19, 2014
Jane wrote:
In the case of the older children, at their age the Court will take their wishes into consideration, and Prince will be an adult soon and the question moot. I doubt Diana Ross would or could get custody of the youngest child.

“Just havin' a little fun!”

Since: Apr 10

Hollywood, CA

#14 Apr 19, 2014
Robin wrote:
If Debbie gave a damn about those kids, she would have done something when Katherine was kidnapped or the stun gun incident but all she said they need to stay with Katherine. Now she's with that slime Marc Schaffel and she needs those kids pronto? How stupid does she think people are. I sorta hope the Jacksons go after her full throttle with every bit of evidence they got on her.
True. If Debbie really gave a damn about those kids, she would have been in their lives all along, but it was a business deal. Now, that they're almost grown, she wants them?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Michael Jackson Really A Child Molester? 25 min An NFL Fan 258
Who should be terminated from topix? 27 min zepforever 4
Why does Jina Wild_ hate men? 32 min zepforever 10
Alone And Forsaken: Michael Jackson's Dead Bir... 39 min zepforever 359
Joan Rivers May Have Died From Propofol Like Mi... 1 hr Octopus 12
Elvis Presley Jokey Jokes 4 MJfans 2 hr Octopus 160
Paris Jackson Pregnant? Who's Her New Boyfriend... 2 hr Pop Tart- 73
Did Mj have a sexual relationship w an adult ma... 2 hr Pop Tart- 48
•••
•••