does not vote

drinks red bull only

obeys jina wild

has racial issues

is a couch potato

Hangin Tough

UK

#1 Feb 9, 2014
Octopus reads garbadge.talks Junk.the size of his head will Match his big ego.and he gets dumber by the second.hes a little ga ga.if you see a loser look no futher then octopus.
Octopus

Schenectady, NY

#2 Feb 9, 2014
Hangin Tough wrote:
Octopus reads garbadge.talks Junk.the size of his head will Match his big ego.and he gets dumber by the second.hes a little ga ga.if you see a loser look no futher then octopus.
You are the one that thinks that the clown was so sexy and hot. You also fantasize about his bogus achievements as a pop genius that was the king of entertainment. Yet, we know that the clown was just a dancer whose popularity was basically with the pre teen kiddie set in the eighties. You are simply a floon that has an inflated view of Michael Jackson in your head. I would call that pretty dumb because Wacko Jacko was a compulsive liar and you believe all his public relations campaigns that he made up for himself. Of course, he died a degrading and dehumanizing death but you want him back as an angel. That happens to be complete garbage. We know what you tend to post, Donna. It is very funny to reading your delusional posts on the dead clown. Do you ever leave your little world of your Bozo bedroom cushions?

Since: Feb 09

I'm just sayin'

#3 Feb 9, 2014
Here's the truth about Robert.

Instead of making passionate love to his wife, he spends his free time on a Michael Jackson forum, contributing nothing but random banter.
Octopus

Schenectady, NY

#4 Feb 9, 2014
Vain_Belle wrote:
Here's the truth about Robert.
Instead of making passionate love to his wife, he spends his free time on a Michael Jackson forum, contributing nothing but random banter.
The truth is that my wife works everyday and is not here.

She is at her job.

“Waiting for f'loons to wake up”

Since: Dec 06

Goofybaboon's Not Listening

#5 Feb 16, 2014
Here's the truth about Miranda. She put her picture out there suggestingly looking up...

Yep, it's out there...

<lol>

Go choke now, Miranda.

“Waiting for f'loons to wake up”

Since: Dec 06

Goofybaboon's Not Listening

#6 Feb 16, 2014
O'rly? Would you like to have a link to a picture?

I'd say you're the nutzo.
FOREVER MICHAEL JACKSON

London, UK

#8 Feb 17, 2014
Octopus is Making himself look like a dumb loser
Posting his dumb rhymes.I dont know whos worse
Octopus or triple H I think they are as bad has each other. They are both in need of help.I think they are beyond that stage octopus keeps having these nightmares what could very well happen to him in the future.sweet dreams to you both you deserve each other.clowns together forever
Octopus

Schenectady, NY

#9 Feb 18, 2014
FOREVER MICHAEL JACKSON wrote:
Octopus is Making himself look like a dumb loser
Posting his dumb rhymes.I dont know whos worse
Octopus or triple H I think they are as bad has each other. They are both in need of help.I think they are beyond that stage octopus keeps having these nightmares what could very well happen to him in the future.sweet dreams to you both you deserve each other.clowns together forever
Did you spend Valentine's Day alone in your room with your clown cushions, Donna?

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#10 Feb 18, 2014
Octopus wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you spend Valentine's Day alone in your room with your clown cushions, Donna?
Aw, how pathetic. That's scraping the bottom of the barrel. Poor thing.
sweet dreams Michael

London, UK

#11 Feb 19, 2014
Pop Tart- wrote:
<quoted text>
Aw, how pathetic. That's scraping the bottom of the barrel. Poor thing.
You both are fascinated. Why does it Matter if somebody has a pillow of Michael.if somebody has a cushion of Michael or if someone has a cup with
Michael picture on..most of MJ fans have these sort of things. And picures everywhere T shirts books/Mags music dvds blu rays.I dont think theres a thing in the house thats not Michael
Thats Just me I am Michael though and through
I love him more then anything in the world
Drop the act Octopus wants to be like him.thats why he acts the way he does. And pop tart will go off to sleep fantasizing about him.when shes a sleep its part of her fantasy.or is she more intetested in Jina wild. Sweet dreams Michael
Hes the warmth.that keeps us all warm at night
We love MJ forever goodnight.
nightmare Michael

UK

#12 Feb 19, 2014
sweet dreams Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
You both are fascinated. Why does it Matter if somebody has a pillow of Michael.if somebody has a cushion of Michael or if someone has a cup with
Michael picture on..most of MJ fans have these sort of things. And picures everywhere T shirts books/Mags music dvds blu rays.I dont think theres a thing in the house thats not Michael
Drop the act Octopus wants to be like him.thats why he acts the way he does. And pop tart will go off to sleep fantasizing about him.when shes a sleep its part of her fantasy.or is she more intetested in Jina wild. Sweet dreams Michael
Nobody's fascinated. They are not the one who rapes a cushion.
sweet dreams Michael

London, UK

#13 Feb 20, 2014
nightmare Michael wrote:
<quoted text> Nobody's fascinated. They are not the one who rapes a cushion.
MJ more of a man then you will ever be.your posts
Get dumber and dumber.and it shows what clowns
And Jealous fools you are. MJ the perfect angel he means the world to me.hes our everything
I forever love you Mj I love havingMichael all around me.pillow on one side cushion on the other
Theres nothing in my house thats not Michael
And thats how it will stay Michaels awesome
I want to see MJ face when I wake up and last thing I see at night.I think a out him all day long
Cant wait to sleep so I can be with him all night long.theres not a day goes by that I dont think about him.he truly my everything thing.
Hes my daytime my nighttime.my world.

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#14 Feb 20, 2014
<quoted text>
I hate to disappoint you, but there's no way in he'll I'd ever go to sleep fantasizing about MJ. I'm NOT into men that are too thin, status post way too much plastic surgery, and those that sleep with little boys. Thanks anyway.
Octopus

Schenectady, NY

#15 Feb 20, 2014
<quoted text>
I definitely wouldn't want to be pedophile Michael Jackson or any other circus clown like him.
Octopus

Schenectady, NY

#17 Feb 22, 2014
"The Worthless Soul Of The Grasshopper"

Beyond the defaced grave of the clown,
His wicked soul tomented at the gates of doom,
The entry of Satan's breath of everlasting pain,
The suffering of pedophile Michael Jackson,
The dancing nude grasshopper burning in the flames,
Ashes to ashes, dust to dust,
His flesh strung up with the chains of solid steel,
The hooded butcher with the spinning blades of clown guts,
The screaming mouth of cow tongue,
The drooling strings of spittle vibrated from his shoebox chin,
The flickering llama eyes of captured butterflies,
His plastic honker removed to expose his mucus filled nose hole,
His pimpled skin peeled with imported hand,
The snapping, rubbered gloves of blood and feces,
His wig scalped from his bobbling head at the gallow's pole,
The Grim Reaper waiting in the moonlight to take another life,
The silence of death blowing in the hills between the fields of stone,
The tombs of maggots and green flies of the forsaken dead,
The worthless soul of the grasshopper...

I'm just sayin'

#18 Feb 23, 2014
Reality_Awaits wrote:
Here's the truth about Miranda. She put her picture out there suggestingly looking up...
Yep, it's out there...
<lol>
Go choke now, Miranda.
Haven't you heard, bro? I'm like the next Kim Kardashian.

I'm just sayin'

#19 Feb 23, 2014
Reality_Awaits wrote:
O'rly? Would you like to have a link to a picture?
I'd say you're the nutzo.
Nah, it's cool you guys... I'm legal.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Are MJ Fans So Hardheaded? 3 hr Pop Tart- 3
News Engineer 'has 20 new Jacko songs' 13 hr Michael Jacksons ... 10
News Valley Memorial For MJ at Presley Estate (Jul '09) 14 hr Michael Jacksons ... 5
Poll Reasons why MJ'S fan's have left this forum= 14 hr Michael Jacksons ... 5
Was Michael Jackson 14 hr Michael Jacksons ... 4
News 150 Best Selling Artists in the World! (Dec '08) Aug 26 RICK 12,888
News I did the 'Moonwalk' dance before legendary Mic... Aug 25 FYI 1
More from around the web