Inside The Secret Life Of Michael Jac...

Inside The Secret Life Of Michael Jackson! 10 Shocking Revelations...

There are 126 comments on the Perez Hilton story from Jun 16, 2014, titled Inside The Secret Life Of Michael Jackson! 10 Shocking Revelations.... In it, Perez Hilton reports that:

Remember The Time: Protecting Michael Jackson in His Final Days was written by Bill Whitfield and Javon Beard .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Perez Hilton.

Kelly DJ

Singapore, Singapore

#172 Jun 28, 2014
30TH Year -- Anniversary - Who Is - Best - US Album { Ever } -- 1 Muisc Box - MARIAH CAREY -- 2 Janet - Janet Jackson { Most Popular } 1993 to 2014 - All Of Time **

“Evolution is fab!”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#173 Jun 29, 2014
Octopus wrote:
<quoted text>
Another floon that collects clown cushions. Donna must have started a trend.
It's probably not unusual for most floons have a collection of pillows, cushions and an assortment of Wacko Jacko crap throughout their home. I remember my friends mother used to have cushions, posters and paintings of Cliff Richard plastered throughout her house.

It was really creepy.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Antiquated Skunk

UK

#174 Jun 29, 2014
Butterballs, you have more than one friend? An astonishing revelation.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#175 Jun 29, 2014
Antiquated Skunk wrote:
Butterballs, you have more than one friend? An astonishing revelation.
Notwithstanding your wedding night, I notice you tend to dump your addled crap in sloppy spurts, Suzie.

Say hello to your dead pedo for me!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Antiquated Skunk

UK

#176 Jun 29, 2014
An NFL Fan, I just appear on this forum when the mood takes me. Michael, by the way, I'm Emily. I don't know any dead paedophiles, and that's the truth.

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#177 Jun 29, 2014
Antiquated Skunk wrote:
An NFL Fan, I just appear on this forum when the mood takes me. Michael, by the way, I'm Emily. I don't know any dead paedophiles, and that's the truth.
Right, Suzie. Has your dead pedo hacked your hard drive lately?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Antiquated Skunk

UK

#178 Jun 29, 2014
An NFL Fan, it's Emily, but don't let a detail such as my real name, get in the way. I have said this before, I take no ownership of anyone. I wouldn't know if someone's hacked my computer. I'm seemingly not the only poster on this forum, who's had posts deleted. Maybe someone wants rid of me, or maybe they just want to annoy me. My posts which were removed, or didn't even appear, contained nothing that didn't adhere to the rules of this forum. It's either a technical issue, devilment or censorship.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#179 Jun 29, 2014
Butterballs wrote:
<quoted text>
It's probably not unusual for most floons have a collection of pillows, cushions and an assortment of Wacko Jacko crap throughout their home. I remember my friends mother used to have cushions, posters and paintings of Cliff Richard plastered throughout her house.
It was really creepy.
That IS creepy. Did your friend ever comment, about it?
Antiquated Skunk

UK

#180 Jun 29, 2014
Len is Disgusted, I don't agree that it's creepy. Would you say the same thing to a sports fan who collects football stickers or posters of top players? It's just a hobby for some people. There's no harm in it. If someone was into horse racing, and they had framed pictures of past horses who'd won at The Grand National or the Kentucky Derby, would you think that's creepy too? People have interests, things that they love.
kelly dj

Singapore, Singapore

#181 Jun 29, 2014
BILLBOARD - top 10 - { Best Female Artist } MOST POPULAR - 2014 -- 10 Lana Del Rey - 9 Ariana Grande - 8 Iggy Azalea - 7 Miley Cyrus - 6 Lady Gaga - 5 Katy Perry - 4 Rihanna - 3 Madonna - 2 Janet Jackson - Mariah Carey -- U.S. **
kelly dj

Singapore, Singapore

#182 Jun 29, 2014
- 11 Ke$ha - 12 Pink - US **

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#183 Jun 30, 2014
Antiquated Skunk wrote:
Len is Disgusted, I don't agree that it's creepy. Would you say the same thing to a sports fan who collects football stickers or posters of top players? It's just a hobby for some people. There's no harm in it. If someone was into horse racing, and they had framed pictures of past horses who'd won at The Grand National or the Kentucky Derby, would you think that's creepy too? People have interests, things that they love.
It is creepy when the collection is another symptom of Celebrity Worship Syndrome. F'loons are a prime example, given their cushion collections.
kelly dj

Singapore, Singapore

#184 Jun 30, 2014
Only - Queen Of Pop [ Janet Jackson ] Wow - Madonna And Mariah Carey ** In U.S. 2014 All Of Time **
kelly dj

Singapore, Singapore

#185 Jun 30, 2014
billboard top 5 -- US R.B Divas 2014 -- 5 Alicia Keys - 4 Rihanna - 3 Beyonce - 2 Mariah Carey - 1 Janet Jackson U.S. -- All Of Time **
HOLD MY HAND MICHAEL

UK

#186 Jul 1, 2014
OMG how hot does Michael look on
This months calendar of him.with his
Long dark hair and black jacket.he is
So sexy!
Octopus

Clifton Park, NY

#187 Jul 1, 2014
HOLD MY HAND MICHAEL wrote:
OMG how hot does Michael look on
This months calendar of him.with his
Long dark hair and black jacket.he is
So sexy!
Did the clown have feces imbedded into his new plastic butt crack chin?

His wide llama eyes glazed as his disgusting pointed tongue slobbered the spittle from his infected clown mouth. He popped his drooping Joan Crawford lips to the beat of manufactured drum machines. Dr Conrad Murray recording his brain damaged mush mouthed words as he explained his impossible London 02 comeback plans and the laughable Michael Jackson's children's hospital. I bet Conrad Murray had to plug his nose because of the horrible stink of Wacko's endless flow of dribbling urine and dirty diarrhea. His long dark hair was a glued on wig.
Kelly DJ

Singapore, Singapore

#188 Jul 1, 2014
BILLBOARD - US R.B Album { Me I Am - Miss Jackson -- The Elusive Chanteuse = JANET JACKSON } U.S. 2014 **{ SEXY-J } Cover -- tieba.baidu.com/p/3134815163
HOLD MY HAND MICHAEL

UK

#190 Jul 2, 2014
Michael is the most beautiful and hot
Everything about him is gorgeous
He has the most beautiful angel eyes
His face sweet and so beautiful
His mouth and lips are soft and gentle
And what a body.sexy! What a babe
And a loving caring person too
Michael is the whole package
Kelly DJ

Singapore, Singapore

#191 Jul 2, 2014
BILLBOARD = US R.B Album { Me I Am - Mariah -- The Elusive Chanteuse = MARIAH CAREY } US 2014 ** BEAUTIFUL COVER ** tieba.baidu.com/p/3125426457

“A working mom”

Since: Jul 14

Location hidden

#192 Jul 8, 2014
I still like him though but as a performer. It's been years now, may he rest in peace.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Elvis Presley Eclipses Michael Jackson (Jul '09) Apr 19 Manny T 53,068
The Crickets Chirp On The Dead Michael Jackson ... (Jun '15) Apr 16 Pop Tart- 116
News 150 Best Selling Artists in the World! (Dec '08) Apr 11 RICK 12,911
Did Michael Jackson have AIDS? (Jul '09) Apr 10 desha 55
Jackson family ‘hires detectives to find MJ’s s... (Nov '09) Mar '18 Jake 57
News Rabbi Shmuley Boteach (Aug '10) Mar '18 AIPACgate 14
Super F'loon Deborah Ffrench (Feb '10) Mar '18 Spotted Wee 134