Inside The Secret Life Of Michael Jac...

Inside The Secret Life Of Michael Jackson! 10 Shocking Revelations...

There are 127 comments on the Perez Hilton story from Jun 16, 2014, titled Inside The Secret Life Of Michael Jackson! 10 Shocking Revelations.... In it, Perez Hilton reports that:

Remember The Time: Protecting Michael Jackson in His Final Days was written by Bill Whitfield and Javon Beard .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Perez Hilton.

Octopus

Clifton Park, NY

#107 Jun 22, 2014
Emily Barnton wrote:
mjlover4life, thanks for your post. I know, I can't believe it either, how they can be so dedicated to writing about a person, that they despise. How much time have they wasted. I suppose it's THEIR time. Such unproductive time. They are quite stupid, and illogical in their thinking, as well. One individual on here, accuses me of being a paedophile enabler. They ignore the fact, that my second or so post on this site, I called out another individual on their inappropriate use of language (in my opinion) to describe a young teen. Does that sound like someone who supports paedophilia? Obviously, the answer is, no, it doesn't.
Like I explained to you before in my prior conversation, the girl in the 1983 MTV video for Bow Wow Wow's "I Want Candy" is the same age as me. It was over thirty years ago. I thought she was hot based on her look and performance in the clip. She was fully clothed and my comment is still far from being inappropriate. It had nothing to do with pedophilia whatsoever. I was a young teen then and can still call her hot because it was in my era. It is not me that supoorts pedophilia but you. You told everyone on this forum that you do not care what Wacko did in his private life. He had sex with seven to thirteen year old boys. Merely calling someone hot has absolutely no sexual connection to it, grammar nazi. It was the total presentation of the music and the video that was hot, floon.

I can not have memories?

If you support the dead Michael Jackson, you support pedophilia.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Octopus

Clifton Park, NY

#108 Jun 22, 2014
*supports..

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#112 Jun 22, 2014
Emily Barnton wrote:
Len is Disgusted, I'll have to disagree with you on the capitalisation of words such as "Americans". I've just never seen such words written in lower case. I just don't believe it.
Your belief or disbelief doesn't change the fact the word is written in lowercase when used as an adjective. You have never seen that in your life because you don't read real literature and university-level textbooks.

Good luck with your obsession with other people's grammar and your firm belief a dead pedophile is still alive.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

#114 Jun 22, 2014
Emily Barnton wrote:
Len is Disgusted, show me an extract from some serious textbook, where what you say is the case.
Ill-mannered one, "Chicago Manual of Style" will have to be bought if you want to read it. You can also go to the library, since reference books are readily available. Feel free to order it, from Amazon.

http://www.amazon.com/Chicago-Manual-Style-16...

However, I did find this useful link, for you, in regards to the proper way to spell a nationality when used as an adjective.

http://global.oup.com/booksites/content/97801...

You failed, again.
Kelly DJ

Singapore, Singapore

#115 Jun 23, 2014
TOP 5 True - Living Legend -- 5 Cyndi Lauper -- 4 Tina Turner -- 3 Celine Dion -- 2 Janet Jackson -- 1 Mariah Carey -- US 1986 TO 2014 All Of Time **
Kelly DJ

Singapore, Singapore

#116 Jun 23, 2014
6 Madonna -- 7 Whitney Houston -- 8 Mary J Blige -- 9 Britney Spears -- 10 Christina Aquilera **

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#119 Jun 23, 2014
Emily Barntwat wrote:
It's OK, just dumb down the English language, because you find it too difficult. We'll continue to make allowances for Americans.
From where did you attain your degree in English, Suzie? It seems you as least have an Associate's Degree in 'Pompous Ass'.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#120 Jun 23, 2014
at* least

“at yet more f'loonspin”

#123 Jun 23, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
From where did you attain your degree in English, Suzie? It seems you as least have an Associate's Degree in 'Pompous Ass'.
I noticed she didn't reply to my post, proving her wrong, about the correction way to spell the word "american" when used as an adjective.

I think you have discovered her only degree.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

#124 Jun 23, 2014
Oops. I meant "correct" and not "correction." I'm sure she'll see the typo, just as she sees Michael is a dead, drug-addicted pedophile. In the case of the latter, she doesn't want to admit it.
Jessie Pinkman

Lake Elsinore, CA

#127 Jun 23, 2014
Len is Disgusted wrote:
Oops. I meant "correct" and not "correction." I'm sure she'll see the typo, just as she sees Michael is a dead, drug-addicted pedophile. In the case of the latter, she doesn't want to admit it.
Why copy the grammar of a dead empire like the UK? Might as well taking spelling cues from the Romans or the ancient Greeks.
But keep telling yourself that extra "u" makes you a super genius.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

#129 Jun 23, 2014
Emily Barnton wrote:
Len is Disgusted, I DID reply to your post. Many of my posts from this afternoon have been removed. That's one of them. I do not know why. I've just spent time trying to write them again. I think I said that your second link, was a link about writing in a foreign language (French). Why did you send that particular link? I just don't buy the other nonsense. I said something about the writer of the manual probably advising the programme-makers of Sesame Street, on how to teach children to spell "colour" as "color". Keep their brains dumbed-down as much as possible.
Order a copy of "Chicago Manual of Style." I AM right. Now, if the current edition has changed that rule and nationalities remain in caps and lowercase, I am still correct because that was a form once used. Your refusal to order the editorial guideline shows me you are only interested in intimidating people and getting them off the subject of Pedo Pan.

Insofar as your pompous ideas about spelling are concerned, both english and american spelling is correct. If you really were well educated, you would know this.

Now, back to the subject of this thread, The secret life of Michael Jackson was horrifying. Who knows how many children he molested.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

#131 Jun 23, 2014
Emily Barnton wrote:
Len is Disgusted, where have I said that I've refused to order the manual? Show me the post. You are telling an untruth. If you'd read, and remembered one of my prior posts on here, you would know that I've stated that I know both American, and English spellings of words are acceptable. I just like to wind you lot up. Why not.
Where have you said you will order a copy of the "Chicago Manual of Style?" If you were a well-educated person, you would know both styles of spelling are correct, and one is not better than the other. But you are xenophobic, so if you truly do know both types of spelling are correct, it speaks even less of you.

Now, let's get back to the subject. The secret life of Michael Jackson was filled with debauchery and criminal behavior toward young boys.

“Best voice ever !”

Since: Mar 09

Devil's Hole

#134 Jun 24, 2014
mjlover4life wrote:
Emily Barnton
Please ignore them, they aren't worth it, they are set in their ways and no one will ever change them.
Some have been here for 9 years, what does that tell you?
They have no lives and no "real" friends.
why else would they stay here for 9 years?
Hmm...I dont know what your probelm is...but I'm going to bet it's really hard to pronounce..
Kelly DJ

Singapore, Singapore

#135 Jun 24, 2014
Fans No.1 US R.B Album { Me I Am - Mariah - Elsive Chanteuse -- Mariah Carey } US World-Wide 2014 to 2015 **

“at yet more f'loonspin”

#136 Jun 24, 2014
Emily Barnton wrote:
Len is Disgusted, in your #129 post, you suggest I order a copy of the manual. You also say that I've refused to order a copy. I'm asking you to show me my supposed post where I've said I'd order, or refused to order a copy? I haven't said either. Then in your #131 post, YOU are ASKING me where I've said I will be ordering a copy of the manual. I've never said I'd order a copy of the manual.You are mixed up. What the hell are you talking about?
Until you own or borrow a copy of "Chicago Manual of Style", keep your obsession with grammar and spelling to yourself.

In the meantime, I'm going to remind you Michael's secret life involved drugs, child molesting, skin bleaching, and guess what? According to the autopsy, he's dead.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

#138 Jun 24, 2014
Emily Barnton wrote:
Len is Disgusted, I'll do what I want on this forum. It's not your business what I write on this site. If I wish to point out grammar errors etc, I'll do so. You keep on saying the same things about MJ. So what if MJ altered his skin. I'm not saying that I believe MJ did. Anyway, it's HIS skin. It's not a crime to be addicted to drugs, as long as they are legal drugs. According to MJ's hoax, he's not dead. People can, and do, hoax their deaths. Ordinary people can, and extraordinary people certainly can.
1. Your grammar "corrections" aren't always accurate. Until you have the "Chicago Manual of Style", in your possession, nobody should take you seriously. Even then, if inaccurate sentences are written on a forum and you don't like it, that is your problem.

2. I'll continue pointing out the fact Michael was a drug-addicted pedophile, who is now dead, until stop committing character assassination, cyber stalking, sending hate mail, and making death threats to his victims.

3. It's a tragedy Michael altered his skin.

4. Your excuse for his drug addiction is appalling, on so many levels.

5. He is dead. Normal people know that.

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#139 Jun 25, 2014
Emily Barnton wrote:
It's not a crime to be addicted to drugs, as long as they are legal drugs..
It may not be a crime to be addicted to potent prescription medications, however, it definitely kills people every day, including your idol.

If MJ is still alive, then on who did the pathologist perform the autopsy? Hmmm???

“Evolution is fab!”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#141 Jun 25, 2014
Pop Tart- wrote:
<quoted text>
It may not be a crime to be addicted to potent prescription medications, however, it definitely kills people every day, including your idol.
If MJ is still alive, then on who did the pathologist perform the autopsy? Hmmm???
Floons always conveniently forget that Wacko was obtaining these prescription drugs using fake aliases, even sinking low enough to use the names of his children. That is most definitely illegal.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Dark Lord of All.”

Since: Jun 13

The Untempered Schism.

#142 Jun 25, 2014
Butterballs wrote:
<quoted text>
Floons always conveniently forget that Wacko was obtaining these prescription drugs using fake aliases, even sinking low enough to use the names of his children. That is most definitely illegal.
He was found to be on over forty different prescriptions, I'm totally amazed he lasted as long as he did.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Paul McCartney fights to get back his songs Jul 18 Sleepingboy 198
One of MJ's "special friends" disclosed on MJ's... (Jul '13) Jul 12 Justice 125
zionist jew conspiracy against MJ Jul 8 Pop Tart- 2
MJ hater trolls Jul 7 Justice 1
Michael Jackson had semen stains from other mal... (Sep '12) Jul 7 Justice 1,877
News Elvis Presley Eclipses Michael Jackson (Jul '09) Jun '16 love 53,065
News Who's the King, Michael Jackson, Elvis Presley,... (Dec '09) Jun '16 love 7,215
More from around the web