1993: Insurance company never forced ...

1993: Insurance company never forced Jacko to settle

Posted in the Michael Jackson Forum

First Prev
of 23
Next Last

“Kids ...”

Since: Jan 09

Don't do drugs! <Hee-Hee>

#1 Oct 13, 2009
Despite f'loon rumors and insane rambling, Wacko Jacko was never forced to settle by his insurance company for $15 million dollars back in 1993.

A quick summary of the settlement reveals that.

The full settlement (partially redacted):
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/0616041j...

Definition - "Jackson":
f. "Jackson refers to Michael Joseph Jackson, a party to this Confidential Settlement and a defendant in the action.
http://i.cdn.turner.com/trutv/thesmokinggun.c...

The above means that whenever "Jackson" is mentioned in the settlement, it'll be a reference to Michael Joseph Jackson.

Guess who's ordered to make the payment?
k. "Settlement Payment" refers to the financial consideration to be paid pursuant to this Confidential Settlement by Jackson in accordance with the provisions of paragraph 3 hereinbelow.

That's right. Jackson - Wacko Jacko - is ordered to pay it.

Here it is, again, just a wee bit more detailed:
e. Upon court approval of this Confidential Settlement, Jackson will execute and deliver to the Minor's attorneys of record confessions of judgment, in forms to be approved by the attorneys of record for the Minor prior to execution of this Confidential Settlement, in the total amount of $15,331,250

Did you all get that? Jackson will EXECUTE and DELIVER $15 MILLION dollars to a little boy.

And here's how Jackson agrees to the above; He signs the document, without any insurance company/carrier acting as an ad litem or defendant:

So let's quickly review that again, shall we?
1) Jackson is the only party responsible for the payment of the multi million dollar settlement.
2) No insurance company/carrier is mentioned - not once - in the document, despite popular belief amongst Jacko fans.
3) He willfully signed and agreed to the deal.

Now let's play a game and ASSUME there was an insurance company/carrier. Who could that possible be? Not once has an insurance company been mentioned in any court document related to Jackson.

The settlement, however, does contain a list of third parties, as shown here:

These are "related companies". Assuming a insurance "carrier" is present - as it is carefully worded by Jackson's own legal team in 2003[1]- the settlement would still have to be ordered by Jackson. The "related companies" are all owned or co-owned by Jackson, which means he would have had to give them allowance to pay the settlement.

It simply couldn't have been done without Jackson giving these "carriers" an allowance.

So no matter how you put it, he wasn't forced into any payment by any company or carrier. He is the one ordered to make the payment and execute it, as no other party was liable to do so. And he did it with perfection.

And that's why he is condemned -- amongst the other evidence held against him, such as photos of nude children, grooming material, and testimonies; herein those of relatives, co-workers and little boys.

[1] http://www.sbscpublicaccess.org/docs/ctdocs/0...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#2 Oct 13, 2009
<f'looncrickets>

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Jenna

Endicott, NY

#3 Oct 13, 2009
You have them stumped. lol

We all knew this all along, but thanks for pulling out the official records for those who can not comprehend.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Waiting for f'loons to wake up”

Since: Dec 06

Goofybaboon's Not Listening

#4 Oct 13, 2009
Somef'loons really are in an Egyptian river.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Kids ...”

#5 Oct 14, 2009
<lol>

F'loons simply cannot comprehend facts, so they avoid it with all possible effort.

I've had several of them flounce from a thread just by questioning them regarding this question.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#6 Oct 15, 2009
<Deafening F'looncrickets>

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“What's new pussycat?”

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#7 Oct 15, 2009
Damn, can't walk anywhere in this thread without crunching crickets underfoot.

WILL SOMEONE GO FIND A BROOM PLEASE??!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Baby-Boo

Oslo, Norway

#8 Oct 15, 2009
Jenna wrote:
You have them stumped. lol
We all knew this all along, but thanks for pulling out the official records for those who can not comprehend.
Not really. I knew this. Never blamed it on some company.

And I am not lying. But I know I will be accused of that.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Jenna

Endicott, NY

#9 Oct 15, 2009
I'm glad you did know it. I think the OP was meant for the dummy's who still believe an insurance company aided MJ in getting out of a child molestation case, by way of negligence. I mean, don't we all know that insurance companies are MORE THAN WILLING to pay out 20 mill for negligence stemming from a child molestation case. lol

I'm glad at least you will acknowledge certain facts. I have no problem discussing other facts and issues as well.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Baby-Boo

Oslo, Norway

#10 Oct 15, 2009
Jenna wrote:
I'm glad you did know it. I think the OP was meant for the dummy's who still believe an insurance company aided MJ in getting out of a child molestation case, by way of negligence. I mean, don't we all know that insurance companies are MORE THAN WILLING to pay out 20 mill for negligence stemming from a child molestation case. lol
I'm glad at least you will acknowledge certain facts. I have no problem discussing other facts and issues as well.
I remember reading about some insurance company, but it sounded weird that someone would force another one to pay.
And Michael was a multi millionaire at that time, what's 15 million to him. He build an amusement park in his backyard. Michael himself never talked about any insurance company, although he was forbidden to talk about the trial.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Kids ...”

#11 Oct 15, 2009
Baby-Boo wrote:
<quoted text>
I remember reading about some insurance company, but it sounded weird that someone would force another one to pay.
And Michael was a multi millionaire at that time, what's 15 million to him. He build an amusement park in his backyard. Michael himself never talked about any insurance company, although he was forbidden to talk about the trial.
It's simply wishful thinking to believe that insurance companies are that happy to get rid of money (they do everything to keep it) and force people to make settlement payments.

I would give Wacko a tiny bit of slack if an actual company was mentioned atleast ONCE. But no court documents have revealed any insurance company. It's unknown.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Jenna

Endicott, NY

#12 Oct 15, 2009
That was complete utter BS sent out by the MJ camp. And as you can see, there are idiots here that still swear by it.

You are right. That money was nothing to MJ.

NO insurance co., is going to pay out a negligent claim based on child molestation. NO ONE.

I dare anyone here to find such a company that would pay under THOSE circumstances.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Kids ...”

#13 Oct 15, 2009
Jenna wrote:
That was complete utter BS sent out by the MJ camp. And as you can see, there are idiots here that still swear by it.
You are right. That money was nothing to MJ.
NO insurance co., is going to pay out a negligent claim based on child molestation. NO ONE.
I dare anyone here to find such a company that would pay under THOSE circumstances.
Insurance companies do everything to keep their cash, it's not a secret and it's pretty well known.

Here in Denmark it was recently revealed that they are even cheeky enough to question medical evaluations carried about by doctors of their own clients. They see these evaluations as "invalid" and therefor they are unwilling to pay.

Only a buffoon would actually believe that an insurance company would be happy to settle - especially on questionable cases of child molestation (and without liability to do so by the court and the accused).

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
OMJ

Las Vegas, NV

#14 Oct 15, 2009
lawl wrote:
Despite f'loon rumors and insane rambling, Wacko Jacko was never forced to settle by his insurance company for $15 million dollars back in 1993.
A quick summary of the settlement reveals that.
The full settlement (partially redacted):
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/0616041j...
Definition - "Jackson":
<quoted text>
The above means that whenever "Jackson" is mentioned in the settlement, it'll be a reference to Michael Joseph Jackson.
Guess who's ordered to make the payment?
<quoted text>
That's right. Jackson - Wacko Jacko - is ordered to pay it.
Here it is, again, just a wee bit more detailed:
<quoted text>
Did you all get that? Jackson will EXECUTE and DELIVER $15 MILLION dollars to a little boy.
And here's how Jackson agrees to the above; He signs the document, without any insurance company/carrier acting as an ad litem or defendant:
So let's quickly review that again, shall we?
1) Jackson is the only party responsible for the payment of the multi million dollar settlement.
2) No insurance company/carrier is mentioned - not once - in the document, despite popular belief amongst Jacko fans.
3) He willfully signed and agreed to the deal.
Now let's play a game and ASSUME there was an insurance company/carrier. Who could that possible be? Not once has an insurance company been mentioned in any court document related to Jackson.
The settlement, however, does contain a list of third parties, as shown here:
These are "related companies". Assuming a insurance "carrier" is present - as it is carefully worded by Jackson's own legal team in 2003[1]- the settlement would still have to be ordered by Jackson. The "related companies" are all owned or co-owned by Jackson, which means he would have had to give them allowance to pay the settlement.
It simply couldn't have been done without Jackson giving these "carriers" an allowance.
So no matter how you put it, he wasn't forced into any payment by any company or carrier. He is the one ordered to make the payment and execute it, as no other party was liable to do so. And he did it with perfection.
And that's why he is condemned -- amongst the other evidence held against him, such as photos of nude children, grooming material, and testimonies; herein those of relatives, co-workers and little boys.
[1] http://www.sbscpublicaccess.org/docs/ctdocs/0...
Enough with the smoking gun transcripts. Everyone knows that this is biased. This is only the side of the prosecution. If you want to have a real discussion read the defendents portion of the trial. Then, we can go toe to toe.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Kids ...”

#15 Oct 15, 2009
OMJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Enough with the smoking gun transcripts. Everyone knows that this is biased. This is only the side of the prosecution. If you want to have a real discussion read the defendents portion of the trial. Then, we can go toe to toe.
Are you trying to ridicule yourself or are you unaware of your own st00pidity?

How is a real court document "biased"?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Jenna

Endicott, NY

#17 Oct 15, 2009
lawl wrote:
<quoted text>
Insurance companies do everything to keep their cash, it's not a secret and it's pretty well known.
Here in Denmark it was recently revealed that they are even cheeky enough to question medical evaluations carried about by doctors of their own clients. They see these evaluations as "invalid" and therefor they are unwilling to pay.
Only a buffoon would actually believe that an insurance company would be happy to settle - especially on questionable cases of child molestation (and without liability to do so by the court and the accused).
I know that lawl. I worked in a law firm, and I know what a bunch of tightwads they truly are.

But Just my BUTT told me yesterday he knew more about insurance companies than i did. lol

Yep, still waiting on their research trying to find a company that will pay out a negligence claim stemming from child abuse accusations. lol lol It must still be searching for it.

Wack, Jobs. All of them. The most ignorant things I hear from their mouths. lol

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Kids ...”

#18 Oct 15, 2009
Jenna wrote:
<quoted text>
I know that lawl. I worked in a law firm, and I know what a bunch of tightwads they truly are.
But Just my BUTT told me yesterday he knew more about insurance companies than i did. lol
Yep, still waiting on their research trying to find a company that will pay out a negligence claim stemming from child abuse accusations. lol lol It must still be searching for it.
Wack, Jobs. All of them. The most ignorant things I hear from their mouths. lol
The f'loons will have to look hard if they want to get an insurance company to even remotely contemplate the thought of giving money out.

A shame it ain't in a f'loons nature to work hard. They'll fail.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Diane

Madrid, Spain

#19 Oct 15, 2009
If you want the truth, read Redemption by Geraldine Hughes, a paralegal secretary to the lawyer who was hired by accuser's father in 1993 to sue MJ for those 20 million dollars. That is if you can hack the real truth. Geraldine Hughes was an actual witness to all the proceedings, and after reading it there is no doubt that MJ was innocent and he was the target of extortion. His word against Jordie Chandlers.

Think about it people, if you were a parent and your kid told you that you were sexually molested, who you settle in a civil suit for 20 million dollars, instead of taking the criminal to trial and putting them behind bars???

Michael Jackson was accused of the most disgusting thing imaginable to him. The father asked for 20 million dollars outright so that he wouldn't go to the police. MJ first reaction was to countersue for extortion, which he did. So then the police took over, but as the proceedings went on over months including having his gentials photographed etc., he was in the middle of a world tour, battling addiction to pain killers, so he decided to settle and get it over with. That year he grossed over 200 million dollars, the money he paid was not an admission of guilt, he just wanted his life back. That is the truth.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Diane

Madrid, Spain

#20 Oct 15, 2009
lawl wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you trying to ridicule yourself or are you unaware of your own st00pidity?
How is a real court document "biased"?
A 'real' court document is made by people...and guess what? People lie! That's why it can be 'biased'

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Kids ...”

#21 Oct 15, 2009
Diane wrote:
If you want the truth, read Redemption by Geraldine Hughes, a paralegal secretary to the lawyer who was hired by accuser's father in 1993 to sue MJ for those 20 million dollars. That is if you can hack the real truth. Geraldine Hughes was an actual witness to all the proceedings, and after reading it there is no doubt that MJ was innocent and he was the target of extortion. His word against Jordie Chandlers.
Think about it people, if you were a parent and your kid told you that you were sexually molested, who you settle in a civil suit for 20 million dollars, instead of taking the criminal to trial and putting them behind bars???
Michael Jackson was accused of the most disgusting thing imaginable to him. The father asked for 20 million dollars outright so that he wouldn't go to the police. MJ first reaction was to countersue for extortion, which he did. So then the police took over, but as the proceedings went on over months including having his gentials photographed etc., he was in the middle of a world tour, battling addiction to pain killers, so he decided to settle and get it over with. That year he grossed over 200 million dollars, the money he paid was not an admission of guilt, he just wanted his life back. That is the truth.
Relevance, may I ask?

Wacko still wasn't forced into paying.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 23
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News La Toya Jackson -- I Believe That's Michael Jac... 2 hr Sleepingboy 6
News Molestation claim against Michael Jackson's est... 18 hr Octopus 66
Was MJ Molested/Raped during the Motown years? (Nov '14) 19 hr Octopus 22
News Paterson rapper Fetty Wap rising to the top of ... 19 hr Octopus 11
News Blanket Jackson changes name: Bullied at 13 for... Fri BadMan84 6
The Blackness Beyond The Cemetery Gates Jul 2 Octopus 1
The Crickets Chirp On The Dead Michael Jackson ... Jul 1 Octopus 4
More from around the web