poetry by octopus is shocking and pat...

poetry by octopus is shocking and pathetic?

Posted in the Michael Jackson Forum

MICHAEL I WANT YOU BACK

UK

#1 Jun 2, 2014
Octopus is discusting pathetic and sick it
Really sucks to be you

“Why can't you share your bed?”

Since: May 13

Canada

#2 Jun 3, 2014
MICHAEL I WANT YOU BACK wrote:
Really sucks to be you
Coming from the boards biggest MJ fan freak show these schoolyard taunts have zero value.
Octopus

Clifton Park, NY

#3 Jun 3, 2014
"Shocking Death"

Clown Blood
From the hands of Dr Murray
Shocking death
A fifthy bedroom
Propofol cocktail
Llama eyes closed forever
A clown without a nose
Pump
An exploding heart
The laughter of smiles
For a job well done
Nude
The final breath underneath the pillow
The celebrated doc
His huge hands pressing down
The clown's head struggled for air
His disgusting mouth spit up the bile
His blue tongue stuck to the cotton
Sweat and needles
The stink of flowing diarrhea
The doctor had phone sex
And whispers...
As the doc zipped up his pants
Proud triumph
Victory of the pounding fist
Bruising lizard skin
Broken ribs of a dead grasshopper
Slow moving paramedics
In through the streets of LA
A room of mirrors
The children saw the overdose
The cheers of united celebration
Michael Jackson was dead
D.O.A
Hospital staff taking photographs
In the echoes of the morgue
Tabloid junkie hidden under the sheets
The smock was removed as they plugged their noses
The stink was bad...
Octopus

Clifton Park, NY

#6 Jun 3, 2014
Really sucks to be you
<sniff>

“Peace to lesbians, bisexuals”

Since: Jun 14

and yogis

#7 Jun 3, 2014
Really sucks to be you
Alfonso thinks I'm a freak too. He doesn't do respect for pretty ladies. Not that I care about prettiness because that's a societal pressure contrived to threaten a woman's natural inner bauty
MJJC Exclusive Q&A with Bill Whitfield and Javon Beard, authors of Remember The Time: Protecting MJ mjjcommunity.com/forum/threads/ … via @MJJCommunity

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#8 Jun 3, 2014
What is shocking and pathetic? A f'loon who sits on a Michael Jackson cushion. What is more shocking and pathetic? A f'loon who sleeps with aforementioned cushion, along with Michael Jackson pillow cases and a Michael Jackson teddy bear.

I take it back. All of the above is fodder for good laughs.

Canada

#9 Jun 4, 2014
StephNerd wrote:
<quoted text>
Alfonso thinks I'm a freak too. He doesn't do respect for pretty ladies. Not that I care about prettiness because that's a societal pressure contrived to threaten a woman's natural inner bauty
MJJC Exclusive Q&A with Bill Whitfield and Javon Beard, authors of Remember The Time: Protecting MJ mjjcommunity.com/forum/threads/ … via @MJJCommunity
A tubby-like freak is a better to describe you.
MICHAEL I WANT YOU BACK

UK

#10 Jun 4, 2014
Len is Disgusted wrote:
What is shocking and pathetic? A f'loon who sits on a Michael Jackson cushion. What is more shocking and pathetic? A f'loon who sleeps with aforementioned cushion, along with Michael Jackson pillow cases and a Michael Jackson teddy bear.
I take it back. All of the above is fodder for good laughs.
this really is not funny any more so shut the hell up
Stop talking shit.this is really getting boring now.len it must really suck to be you.we all know you have fantasy over mj. You really are an idiot who believes in the fake legal documents which really are fake.its all pretend.nobody listens to you.waste your time see if I care.
MICHAEL I WANT YOU BACK

UK

#11 Jun 4, 2014
Octopus poems are nothing but crap they are tasteless and very sick its nothing more then Jealousy for octopus
They need to stop right now. I love michael Jackson.I am not going to sit back and let you talk about him in that way.Mj the greatest man that ever lived so leave him alone.
Octopus

Clifton Park, NY

#12 Jun 4, 2014
Octopus poems are nothing but crap they are tasteless and very sick its nothing more then Jealousy for octopus
They need to stop right now. I love michael Jackson.I am not going to sit back and let you talk about him in that way.Mj the greatest man that ever lived so leave him alone.
<sniff>

“at yet more f'loonspin”

#13 Jun 4, 2014
<quoted text> this really is not funny any more so shut the hell up
Stop talking shit.this is really getting boring now.len it must really suck to be you.we all know you have fantasy over mj. You really are an idiot who believes in the fake legal documents which really are fake.its all pretend.nobody listens to you.waste your time see if I care.
It's fun to me be, especially when your head spins because you can't prove Michael was innocent. As much as you hate those legal documents and court transcripts, they are honest proof Michael was a pedophile.

Canada

#14 Jun 5, 2014
Are you going to stomp your little feet and fall on your bum bum too? You sound like a toddler sucking her thumb. Grow up!

Location hidden

#15 Jun 5, 2014
<quoted text> this really is not funny any more so shut the hell up
They don't have anything better to do Don't worry the fans will have the Last Laugh!

Then see the look on their faces Now that will be funny

Location hidden

#16 Jun 5, 2014
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
It's fun to me be, especially when your head spins because you can't prove Michael was innocent. As much as you hate those legal documents and court transcripts, they are honest proof Michael was a pedophile.
Not so Michael will prove innocence yet again & once n for all

Let Michael have his day in court

Yes you heard me
Octopus

Clifton Park, NY

#17 Jun 5, 2014
Michael Jackson never proved his innocence. Because the dead pedophile is still getting accusations speaks volumes on what a truly manipulative scum he really was. We all know he was an obvious child molesting pedophile that got away with it because he was a wealthy celebrity with a twenty million dollar lawyer. Floons are so desperate to vindicate their dead dancing clown hero. Haters had the last laugh when Michael Jackson was found dead and nude, covered in his own bodily feces with his filthy baby dolly clutched in his skinny little arms. His wide llama eyes glazed. The stink of his dirty diarrhea sticking down his twig legs. His nose hole stuffed with cotton...

“at yet more f'loonspin”

#18 Jun 5, 2014
threatened777 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not so Michael will prove innocence yet again & once n for all
Let Michael have his day in court
Yes you heard me
You're wrong, as f'loons always are. If you want, I'll start posting links to legal documents and court transcripts, all of which back my claim.

But let's begin with you answering some questions.

1. Why would a grown man keep NAMBLA-recommended books of nude and seminude boys in a special locked cabinet? They were photographed by pedophiles, edited by pedophiles, and recommended for pedophiles by other pedophiles.

2. Why would Michael have a photo of one of the special friends he slept with?

“at yet more f'loonspin”

#19 Jun 5, 2014
P.S. The special friend was fully nude, in the photo.

“Waiting for f'loons to wake up”

Since: Dec 06

Goofybaboon's Not Listening

#20 Jun 8, 2014
Wow. The WackoJacko cushion humper sure had a hissyfit. I guess I'll have to set a June 25th reminder to look at topix again.

Canada

#23 Jun 29, 2014
People have been talking bad about him for well over 5 years. Do honestly believe your slobbering love poems for him are stopping anyone? It will inflame people to say worse things about him.
Octopus

Clifton Park, NY

#24 Jun 30, 2014
TripleH1976 wrote:
<quoted text>
People have been talking bad about him for well over 5 years. Do honestly believe your slobbering love poems for him are stopping anyone? It will inflame people to say worse things about him.
Actually, people have been talking bad about Wacko for over twenty years. It started when the clown was first accused of child molestation by Jordan Chandler in 1993. Of course, floons claim that because the clown was found "not guilty" in the Gavin Arvizo trial, he now has a clean reputation that was a victim by greedy parents to extort money from him. However, Wade Robson and Jimmy Safechuck confirm once again that Wacko was a child molesting pedophile. Floons have excuses for everything. As for Donna's delusional love poems for the dead grasshopper, it is obvious that she loves ugly men that look like Joan Crawford. Imagine what her room must be like with Wacko cushions, pillows, posters and other clown memorabilia cluttering her walls. She even admits lighting candles and falls asleep to the dead Wacko Jacko.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Michael Jackson Chat Room! (Dec '12) Aug 23 briana 65
One of MJ's "special friends" disclosed on MJ's... (Jul '13) Aug 7 Spotted Wee 126
News Paul McCartney fights to get back his songs Aug 5 sleepingboy 201
zionist jew conspiracy against MJ Aug 3 Spotted Wee 6
News Jackson's ex-doc details star's alleged attract... Jul 27 Jacko was a slime... 1
News Who's the King, Michael Jackson, Elvis Presley,... (Dec '09) Jul 27 Chaimpie 7,216
Michael Jackson had semen stains from other mal... (Sep '12) Jul '16 Justice 1,877
More from around the web