So You Think You Can Dance Announces ...

So You Think You Can Dance Announces Michael Jackson-Themed Episode; 2014 Tour

There are 13 comments on the BroadwayWorld.com story from Aug 7, 2014, titled So You Think You Can Dance Announces Michael Jackson-Themed Episode; 2014 Tour. In it, BroadwayWorld.com reports that:

Last night, after America's vote was revealed on SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE , Jacque LeWarne, Bridget Whitman, Emilio Dosal and Zack Everhart were the two girls and two guys who received the fewest votes.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BroadwayWorld.com.

Mr Thoughtful

Ennis, TX

#1 Aug 7, 2014
Never watched it but I'm willing to bet just about everyone on there dances better than the overated MJ.
Rickey Bobby

North Kingstown, RI

#2 Aug 7, 2014
Mr Thoughtful wrote:
Never watched it but I'm willing to bet just about everyone on there dances better than the overated MJ.
Agreed. If you can grab your crotch, moonwalk, spin around, and thrust your hips, you too can dance like Michael Jackson.
Octopus

Albany, NY

#4 Aug 7, 2014
mjlover4life wrote:
How's this for a Slap in the face of that liar W.R. ROTFL I LOVE IT
You can see who's side their on
W.R. will never work on Planet Earth again so when he loses (which he will) he's screwed.
Check One MJ
Wacko cannot not check anything, grannie. He is a dead clown.

I am positive that many people would love to hire Wade Robson. Someone hired Dr Conrad Murray again, didn't they?
Octopus

Albany, NY

#6 Aug 7, 2014
mjlover4life wrote:
No he wasn't Murderer wasn't hired I don't even think McDonalds would hire him he's a CONVICTED MURDERER
And he can NEVER be a Doctor/Quack again.
What kind of Cardiologist don't know how to do CPR ?
Life Guards are trained for that, and a so- called Cardiologist couldn't?
Who would want him as a doctor hay I have an idea why don't you let him be your quack????
And what does W.R. know how to do but imitate MJ?
NO ONE IN THAT FIELD WOULD HIRE HIM ?
THEY ALL LOVE MJ!!!!!!
How many convicted murderers get only two short years in an LA county jail?

Dr Conrad Murray is currently working at a children's hospital in his hometown in Trinidad. Or did you miss the news?

Wade Robson would be hired on the spot by many decent people in the music industry that feel sorry for him. After all, it was not his fault that the disgusting clown brutally molested him numerous times over a period of seven years when he was a child.

F*ck the dead grasshopper.

Judged:

13

13

12

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#8 Aug 7, 2014
mjloser4life wrote:
IVE NOT TESTIFIED IN MJ'S DEFENSE IN 2005.
I raped ONCE as a child and was NEVER ACCUSED OF PENETRATION!!!!!ey
Deep.

Judged:

10

10

9

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Octopus

Albany, NY

#9 Aug 7, 2014
mjlover4life wrote:
Them poor poor kids hide the propofal. he will NEVER work in the USA or anywhere like that again.
Get a Job @ Octopussy
And get off of Michael's Jock-son
You feel for a liar that if true he should have come when MJ was ALIVE
AND NOT TESTIFIED IN MJ'S DEFENSE IN 2005.
I was raped ONCE as a child and I didn't stick around for it to happen again, in fact I didn't even go anywhere for it to happen in the first place.
I was sleeping in my own bed at home when the @$$ Hole broke into my brothers window off the fire escape and even stole my undies and jizzed on my right leg, and I remember it like it was yesterday. I reported that @$$ Hole that night . I didn't give him the chance to do it again he was a 35 y/o grown @$$ man I was a kid. I would have NEVER CONTINUOUSLY DEFENDED MY RAPIST AND WAS ONLY RAPED ONCE.W.R. has been defending MJ from 1993 till 2012. until Momma sued AEG I smell AEG All over these lies they reek AEG...... I would never once defend my rapist.
Neither W.R. or J.S. or J.C. were molested by MJ and another thing MJ was NEVER ACCUSED OF PENETRATION!!!!! WHAT MAKES THESE 2 LIARS SO SPECIAL????? and they didn't want Justice all they want is money
Dr Conrad Murray probably indirectly did a mercy killing on the pathetic clown because Michael Jackson was going to die of his drug addictions anyway. The grasshopper was near death. I do not believe Wade Robson and James Safechuck are lying. They should tell their stories to help other victims of child abuse and educate kids on how to prevent what happened to them. I am not here to talk about my personal life. I have plenty of money. Of course, you experienced a surprise attack, which is not the same as being groomed for months to accept being molested by a wealthy and famous pedophile. It does not matter how much Wacko's victims might win in a civil case. Wacko is dead and cannot be sent to prison. What other choice do they have?

They deserve justice and closure for what the disgusting pig did to them as children.
persephone

Sunnyvale, CA

#11 Aug 8, 2014
Octopus wrote:
<quoted text>
Dr Conrad Murray probably indirectly did a mercy killing on the pathetic clown because Michael Jackson was going to die of his drug addictions anyway. The grasshopper was near death. I do not believe Wade Robson and James Safechuck are lying. They should tell their stories to help other victims of child abuse and educate kids on how to prevent what happened to them. I am not here to talk about my personal life. I have plenty of money. Of course, you experienced a surprise attack, which is not the same as being groomed for months to accept being molested by a wealthy and famous pedophile. It does not matter how much Wacko's victims might win in a civil case. Wacko is dead and cannot be sent to prison. What other choice do they have?
They deserve justice and closure for what the disgusting pig did to them as children.
How do you know they aren't lying?

At least people who doubt them have some solid points to make: These men repeatedly denied being molested, Robson denied in while under oath, in interviews, cooperated with others in various MJ projects, etc.

It makes sense to be skeptical and suspicious of two adult men who previously denied having been molested only to change their story when money, not public safety, is the objective.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#13 Aug 8, 2014
mjloser4life wrote:
Oh and P.S. That night I was raped, d)
Save it for Dr Phil, hayseed.
Octopus

Albany, NY

#15 Aug 9, 2014
persephone wrote:
<quoted text> How do you know they aren't lying?
At least people who doubt them have some solid points to make: These men repeatedly denied being molested, Robson denied in while under oath, in interviews, cooperated with others in various MJ projects, etc.
It makes sense to be skeptical and suspicious of two adult men who previously denied having been molested only to change their story when money, not public safety, is the objective.
A child that is given gilts, rewarded and made to feel special if they comply to the pedophile's wishes is probably going to think he or she was not abused. It is brainwashing denial. However, as adults, they can suddenly realize that it was abuse, especially if they have their own children. That is certainly the case with both Wade Robson and James Safechuck. Again, it is very common for childhood victims to come forward as adults. Look at the Catholic Church with long dead pedophile priests. The adult victim of child molestation still win their cases.

People can claim that all they want is money, but it does not mean the sexual molestations never happened. Michael Jackson is not a threat to public safety anymore. He is dead.
mjrealist4life

UK

#16 Aug 9, 2014
mjlover4life wrote:
Oh and P.S. That night I went into hospital for my lobotomy, I was told they were going to use an unsterilised crowbar up my nose. They told me there was no need for proper medical equipment as my brain was virtually all braindead.
That makes sense. The health service should always try to save money where possible.

“Waiting for f'loons to wake up”

Since: Dec 06

Goofybaboon's Not Listening

#17 Aug 9, 2014
mjlover4life wrote:
No he wasn't Murderer wasn't hired I don't even think McDonalds would hire him he's a CONVICTED MURDERER! Whine whine whine b!tch Complain!!!
Didn't know Conrad Murray was convicted of murder. Post proof please.

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#18 Aug 9, 2014
Octopus wrote:
<quoted text>
A child that is given gilts, rewarded and made to feel special if they comply to the pedophile's wishes is probably going to think he or she was not abused. It is brainwashing denial. However, as adults, they can suddenly realize that it was abuse, especially if they have their own children. That is certainly the case with both Wade Robson and James Safechuck. Again, it is very common for childhood victims to come forward as adults. Look at the Catholic Church with long dead pedophile priests. The adult victim of child molestation still win their cases.
People can claim that all they want is money, but it does not mean the sexual molestations never happened. Michael Jackson is not a threat to public safety anymore. He is dead.
Nice post, Octo.
Octopus

Albany, NY

#20 Aug 9, 2014
Pop Tart- wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice post, Octo.
Thanks, Pop Tart.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Reasons why MJ'S fan's have left this forum= Wed Pop Tart- 7
Emotional Pilgrimage To Neverland Wed Monica 1
News 150 Best Selling Artists in the World! (Dec '08) Wed RICK 12,889
Michael Jackson's visit in Gabon explained via ... Wed BadMan84 1
Why Are MJ Fans So Hardheaded? Wed BadMan84 5
Poll Police find child porn on Gene Simmons computer!! Aug 31 Len is Disgusted 2
Was Michael Jackson Aug 31 Len is Disgusted 5
More from around the web