Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#69 Mar 22, 2014
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
You are calling his spirit be prepared for a night visit.
Good! There are some things I'd still like to say to him....and they won't be pretty!

Location hidden

#70 Mar 22, 2014
Stormageddon wrote:
I'd like to ask a question too: Donna have you EVER had a boyfriend?
You mean besides the MJ cushion?

(Snicker)

Location hidden

#71 Mar 22, 2014
Octopus wrote:
I would say that the love of Lisa Marie's life are really her children and her current husband, Michael Lockwood. They've been married now for quite some time. I really do not know why floons would claim that Lisa Marie or Debbie Rowe were the loves of his life. They were well planned publicity stunts from Wacko's expert pr team that designed a false image of the clown as a married man. I do know that Lisa Marie knew Michael Jackson when she was six years old and she had attended some Jackson 5 concerts. Anyway, I still think that Lisa and Michael planned the stunt as some kind of game they both pulled on the tabloids. When Michael started to make demands that Lisa implant sperm to carry a child, Lisa simply said "no way" But Debbie was waiting in the wings. That does not seem like both women had much of a marriage to me since the clown only used them for his benefit. I was glad that Lisa Marie divorced Michael but I do not believe that they actually lived together as husband and wife because Lisa was still living in the same house with her first husband, Danny at the time. Besides, once Wacko got what he wanted from Debbie Rowe, he dumped her like a bag of trash. He still had to pay to get rid of her though. We all know that she never saw Prince or Paris when they were young. She gave them to the clown and went to her horse farm.
After Lisa divorced MJ, she repeatedly and vehemently stated in many interviews that she didn't know what she was thinking when she married him. I don't think they ever had a conventional relationship anyway. I could speculate that it was just for public appearance purposes.

“Dark Lord of All.”

Since: Jun 13

The Untempered Schism.

#72 Mar 22, 2014
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>she was the love of his life
Can't be. She is a female and over 10.

“Dark Lord of All.”

The Untempered Schism.

#73 Mar 22, 2014
Pop Tart- wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean besides the MJ cushion?
(Snicker)
Yes silly of me to ask her. I forgot for a moment that she and the cushion are in a committed relationship.
Octopus

Schenectady, NY

#74 Mar 22, 2014
Pop Tart- wrote:
<quoted text>
After Lisa divorced MJ, she repeatedly and vehemently stated in many interviews that she didn't know what she was thinking when she married him. I don't think they ever had a conventional relationship anyway. I could speculate that it was just for public appearance purposes.
I figured out years ago that Lisa Marie's marriage to Michael Jackson was indeed a publicity stunt for public appearances. Debbie Rowe was right behind her to take her place. The only people Wacko fooled were his fans. They still grasp at those two marriages as proof that the clown loved women and was a lady killer in the sack. lol.

Location hidden

#75 Mar 22, 2014
Stormageddon wrote:
<quoted text> Yes silly of me to ask her. I forgot for a moment that she and the cushion are in a committed relationship.
Haha! Yes, they are and I think the cushion would be very upset with her if she ever cheated.

Location hidden

#76 Mar 22, 2014
Octopus wrote:
<quoted text>
I figured out years ago that Lisa Marie's marriage to Michael Jackson was indeed a publicity stunt for public appearances. Debbie Rowe was right behind her to take her place. The only people Wacko fooled were his fans. They still grasp at those two marriages as proof that the clown loved women and was a lady killer in the sack. lol.
I find that funny, too, that they use the two marriages as proof MJ had sex with women. I doubt he ever had sex with either one of them.

“Dark Lord of All.”

The Untempered Schism.

#77 Mar 22, 2014
Pop Tart- wrote:
<quoted text>
Haha! Yes, they are and I think the cushion would be very upset with her if she ever cheated.
Will we all be invited to the wedding I wonder?

Location hidden

#78 Mar 22, 2014
Stormageddon wrote:
<quoted text> Will we all be invited to the wedding I wonder?
Oooh, I hope so! Free drinks, yummy food and dancing is always fun! I do wonder, though, how the cushion will look in a tuxedo. I'm sure he'll look dashing! The pant legs will have to be shortened to stubs, however, I'm afraid.

“Dark Lord of All.”

The Untempered Schism.

#79 Mar 22, 2014
Pop Tart- wrote:
<quoted text>
Oooh, I hope so! Free drinks, yummy food and dancing is always fun! I do wonder, though, how the cushion will look in a tuxedo. I'm sure he'll look dashing! The pant legs will have to be shortened to stubs, however, I'm afraid.
Free drinks and dancing... I'm in! Now if we can just get Donna to propose to the thing already!

“Mission Impossible”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#80 Mar 23, 2014
Pop Tart- wrote:
<quoted text>Good! There are some things I'd still like to say to him....and they won't be pretty!
Unfortunately those are your problems not KJ's. He did nothing to you. Your mind created the situation because you allowed it to.

“Mission Impossible”

Location hidden

#81 Mar 23, 2014
Pop Tart- wrote:
<quoted text>After Lisa divorced MJ, she repeatedly and vehemently stated in many interviews that she didn't know what she was thinking when she married him. I don't think they ever had a conventional relationship anyway. I could speculate that it was just for public appearance purposes.
MJ was wild in the sack that's why LMP married him. She got lost in the sex role play games. MJ never bored her sexually.

“Mission Impossible”

Location hidden

#82 Mar 23, 2014
Stormageddon wrote:
<quoted text>Can't be. She is a female and over 10.
There are different levels of love and most aren't sexual. You don't have sex with all your friends. MJ had traditional values where love is concerned. LMP was the romantic love of his life. She had looks and was the daughter of music royalty and MJ was music royalty too. Sad they never had a child together.
Octopus

Schenectady, NY

#83 Mar 23, 2014
Pop Tart- wrote:
<quoted text>
I find that funny, too, that they use the two marriages as proof MJ had sex with women. I doubt he ever had sex with either one of them.
On Diane Sawyer, Lisa Marie was asked if they had sex. She mocked her and said, "Yes"

The reason being is that it was a stupid question to ask someone. Apparently, floons do not get what Lisa was doing. It was a game she was playing on the media that for years had followed Lisa Marie around to take her picture as Elvis's daughter. She dislikes her privacy being invaded because she was not actually a celebrity then. She could not walk out of her house without cameras being on her from across the street. It must have pissed her off after years and years. Maybe today, she has accepted it as what she has to put up with but moving to a small villiage in England from LA probably cut it down somewhat. I wouldn't want people hiding in bushes snapping pictures of me getting the morning paper either. It must suck.
Octopus

Schenectady, NY

#84 Mar 23, 2014
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
MJ was wild in the sack that's why LMP married him. She got lost in the sex role play games. MJ never bored her sexually.
There is no proof that they actually ever slept together except for another tabloid story about MJ running to the bathroom so Lisa Marie wouldn't see him without his make up on. That was obviously a fabrication. Donald Trump once claimed that Michael and Lisa stayed in a penthouse in Trump Towers but that does not mean that they were getting busy. If MJ turned down sex from Brooke Shields and Madonna, he probably did not desire to have sex with women. I would not know if he might have given it a try once or twice but it definitely wouldn't make him wild in the sack.

Location hidden

#86 Mar 23, 2014
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
How can you be sure? We're YOU a fly on the wall?

Location hidden

#87 Mar 23, 2014
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
Unfortunately those are your problems not KJ's. He did nothing to you. Your mind created the situation because you allowed it to.
Obviously, you are as blind to KJ's behavior much as you are to MJ's shenanigans.

Location hidden

#88 Mar 23, 2014
Octopus wrote:
<quoted text>
On Diane Sawyer, Lisa Marie was asked if they had sex. She mocked her and said, "Yes"
The reason being is that it was a stupid question to ask someone. Apparently, floons do not get what Lisa was doing. It was a game she was playing on the media that for years had followed Lisa Marie around to take her picture as Elvis's daughter. She dislikes her privacy being invaded because she was not actually a celebrity then. She could not walk out of her house without cameras being on her from across the street. It must have pissed her off after years and years. Maybe today, she has accepted it as what she has to put up with but moving to a small villiage in England from LA probably cut it down somewhat. I wouldn't want people hiding in bushes snapping pictures of me getting the morning paper either. It must suck.
I don't blame her for not wanting her privacy invaded either. I'm sure she put up with that all her life and that would be difficult to deal with. I don't envy celebrities having to struggle with all the publicity. Then there was MJ whom enjoyed making up stories to the media.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#89 Mar 23, 2014
England has a more a loving respect for Elvis than LA does -a more natural , part of the family feel that Lisa enjoys. That's my take on why she might like living there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How Michael Jackson destroyed his looks in 100 ... 3 hr Goodvibrations 194
Is imitation the sincerest form of flattery? 4 hr JINA WILD 3
Why Do F'loons Delete Certain Threads On Pedoph... 4 hr JINA WILD 6
MJ haters 4 hr JINA WILD 109
Are MJ Fans Worried? 6 hr Sleepingboy 1,262
MJ owned book depicting nude children written ... (Mar '10) 11 hr pliez 816
James Safechuck Claims Michael Jackson Kept Him... (May '14) 12 hr Policy of truth 724
More from around the web