The green eyed Monster of Stormageddo...

The green eyed Monster of Stormageddon and octopus

Posted in the Michael Jackson Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
FOREVER MICHAEL

UK

#1 Mar 19, 2014
Just Jealous guys

“Dark Lord of All.”

Since: Jun 13

The Untempered Schism.

#2 Mar 19, 2014
FOREVER MICHAEL wrote:
Just Jealous guys
Lol of what exactly... all those wonderful traits that you ramble on about that Jacko really didn't have?

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#3 Mar 19, 2014
Oh that's it! <Slaps forehead> You two are just jealous of MJ! How silly of me not to think of that before! LOL!

Pssst! You guys wouldn't rather be dead, would you? I'm sure you wouldn't! Boy, is someone clueless, huh? Too funny!

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#4 Mar 19, 2014
Pop Tart- wrote:
Oh that's it! <Slaps forehead> You two are just jealous of MJ! How silly of me not to think of that before! LOL!
Pssst! You guys wouldn't rather be dead, would you? I'm sure you wouldn't! Boy, is someone clueless, huh? Too funny!
I don't like your comment...We know he is dead and can never come back...it was mean of you to say that...he should be alive....raising his children...and bein here for those that loved him...he should not be dead....

“Dark Lord of All.”

The Untempered Schism.

#5 Mar 19, 2014
Pop Tart- wrote:
For some f'loons Wacko being dead is not an obstacle. They have this strange power to communicate with him from "beyond". Here are some posts that are fun to laugh at...

http://www.michaeljackson.com/us/node/1251708

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#6 Mar 19, 2014
Stormageddon wrote:
<quoted text> For some f'loons Wacko being dead is not an obstacle. They have this strange power to communicate with him from "beyond". Here are some posts that are fun to laugh at...
Hilarious!

Location hidden

#8 Mar 19, 2014
Jermaine 7 wrote:
<quoted text>I don't like your comment...We know he is dead and can never come back...it was mean of you to say that...he should be alive....raising his children...and bein here for those that loved him...he should not be dead....
Mean of me to say that he's dead? Yes, he died at a young age and it was too bad that he was a drug addict and a pedophile, but sorry, that fact can't be changed now.

Location hidden

#9 Mar 19, 2014
Stormageddon wrote:
<quoted text> For some f'loons Wacko being dead is not an obstacle. They have this strange power to communicate with him from "beyond". Here are some posts that are fun to laugh at...
OMG, where is Donna's name? Oh and Smiley says he comes to her bed at night, too. My goodness, he's a busy ghost, isn't he? Too funny!

“Dark Lord of All.”

The Untempered Schism.

#10 Mar 19, 2014
Pop Tart- wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG, where is Donna's name? Oh and Smiley says he comes to her bed at night, too. My goodness, he's a busy ghost, isn't he? Too funny!
Getting more ladies in death than he did in his lifetime, lol!

Location hidden

#11 Mar 19, 2014
Pop Tart- wrote:
<quoted text>
Mean of me to say that he's dead? Yes, he died at a young age and it was too bad that he was a drug addict and a pedophile, but sorry, that fact can't be changed now.
He died way too young..and for nothin...he was not a pedophile and I don't even wanna hear bout the drug addict story...
FOREVER MICHAEL

UK

#12 Mar 19, 2014
Two little boys stormageddon and octopus with
The little toys.with the dummies in the mouth
And still in need of dippers.seeing they like playing the little games.they want to act this way.so they will be treated this way.how true this statement
Was. Jealousy thats all this is about the green eyed monster in both of them. If anybody wants
To look in front of them to see a real man.and
Look no further then Michael Jackson. Hes all man

Location hidden

#13 Mar 19, 2014
Stormageddon wrote:
<quoted text> Getting more ladies in death than he did in his lifetime, lol!
Actually, that's true! He seems to be! LOL! I'm surprised more little boys don't complain that he bothers them at night.:-)

Location hidden

#14 Mar 19, 2014
Jermaine 7 wrote:
<quoted text> He died way too young..and for nothin...he was not a pedophile and I don't even wanna hear bout the drug addict story...
Why so cranky tonight, Jermaine?

Location hidden

#15 Mar 19, 2014
Pop Tart- wrote:
<quoted text>
Why so cranky tonight, Jermaine?
Cause I get so tired of all this..Michael does not deserve this...

“Waiting for f'loons to wake up”

Since: Dec 06

Goofybaboon's Not Listening

#16 Mar 19, 2014
Stormageddon wrote:
Too funny.

“Dark Lord of All.”

The Untempered Schism.

#17 Mar 19, 2014
Pop Tart- wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, that's true! He seems to be! LOL! I'm surprised more little boys don't complain that he bothers them at night.:-)
LOL!
Octopus

Albany, NY

#20 Mar 20, 2014
FOREVER MICHAEL wrote:
Just Jealous guys
Even alive, I was never jealous of the butchered clown.

I saw him as a fool. But of course, he was been dead in the grave since 2009.
Octopus

Albany, NY

#21 Mar 20, 2014
Stormageddon wrote:
I knew Donna must hold nightly candlelight seance sessions to try and communicate with the dead clown from beyond the realms of death. lol.
Octopus

Albany, NY

#22 Mar 20, 2014
Stormageddon wrote:
<quoted text> Getting more ladies in death than he did in his lifetime, lol!
Wacko must be a really tormented ghost.

He wants to be where the boys are. Unfortunately, Satan is not kind. lol.
Octopus

Albany, NY

#23 Mar 20, 2014
FOREVER MICHAEL wrote:
Two little boys stormageddon and octopus with
The little toys.with the dummies in the mouth
And still in need of dippers.seeing they like playing the little games.they want to act this way.so they will be treated this way.how true this statement
Was. Jealousy thats all this is about the green eyed monster in both of them. If anybody wants
To look in front of them to see a real man.and
Look no further then Michael Jackson. Hes all man
A real man?

Towards the end, the clown looked like an aging Joan Crawford in "Mommy Dearest"

He also soiled his poopy trousers. Ew...the stink.

Michael Jackson obviously wanted to be a woman with wigs, false eyelashes, a wide clown mouth, make up and woman's clothes. His arms and legs were like toothpicks. lol.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Paid jewish trolls 6 hr Space ace 3
How many children did he abuse? (Jul '06) 15 hr Spotted Wee 115
Judge throws out Katherine's case against Trent! 16 hr Spotted Wee 1
I am a pedophile (Jul '07) Apr 25 Jar Jar Binks is ... 2
A fb page against Wade Robson won't make him lo... Apr 25 The Power Of Mast... 4
Pics Proving Wacko Was Incontinent. (Sep '14) Apr 23 Spotted Wee 93
Wade Robson Supporters (Jul '13) Apr 21 Spotted Wee 84
More from around the web