Michael Jackson, Macaulay Culkin And ...

Michael Jackson, Macaulay Culkin And Michael Jordan Pose In The Most '90s Photo Ever Taken

There are 90 comments on the Switched story from Nov 24, 2013, titled Michael Jackson, Macaulay Culkin And Michael Jordan Pose In The Most '90s Photo Ever Taken. In it, Switched reports that:

The diligent people of Reddit surfaced this wonderful photo of Michael Jackson, Macaulay Culkin and Michael Jordan which -- judging mainly by the outfits -- might have been shot behind the scenes of Jackson's "Black or White" video in 1991 .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Switched.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#43 Dec 4, 2013
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
You would find something wrong even if Spence had been clothed but the fact that he was nude still doesn't make it wrong only in the sick mind that makes it so.
Spence denied that he was molested as a child and still does as a man. He is leading a happy and well adjusted life and obviously suffered no trauma from his friendship with MJ. Why can't you believe him? I am sure that Kenneth Lanning doesn't apply his theory to everyone because we are all different individuals. MJ did explain his relationship with young boys often and he even explained it in a song he wrote.
"Have you seen my Childhood?
I'm searching for the world that I come from
'Cause I've been looking around
In the lost and found of my heart...
No one understands me"
http://www.sing365.com/music/lyric.nsf/Childh...
Michael Jackson quoted from the bible to show that he did have a conscience and that there was nothing immoral in what he did. He sidestepped nothing, that's your off interpretation because you refuse to believe that he never molested children.
I honestly hope that you find love soon because that is what will heal you.
That jesus juice has pickled your brain too much. Michael's behavior is exactly what Kenneth Lanning described. And if you think Jonathan Spence is perfectly fine, did he personally tell you this? Otherwise, it's just your opinion. It wouldn't matter which adult had a nude photo of him. There is something wrong when an adult sleeps with somebody else's child and keeps a nude photo of aforementioned child. My molester took those kinds of photos, too. The good news is I wasn't nude. The bad news is I was scantily clad. Those are the photos of children Michael kept, in abundance.

Insofar as the song "Have You Seen My Childhood" is concerned, that was a weak excuse for trying to justify his untoward behavior.

“Why can't you share your bed?”

Since: May 13

Canada

#44 Dec 4, 2013
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
That's because he had a broken heart back then. New love has mended him.
He never got molested by MJ ever.
I'll believe it when I hear it from Macaulay Culkin instead of you. You can't confidently say MJ never molested him, since you were not in their relationship. Time will tell if Macaulay was or wasn't sexually molested. It's not a happy subject to admit for many males.
l want you back Michael

London, UK

#45 Dec 5, 2013
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
That jesus juice has pickled your brain too much. Michael's behavior is exactly what Kenneth Lanning described. And if you think Jonathan Spence is perfectly fine, did he personally tell you this? Otherwise, it's just your opinion. It wouldn't matter which adult had a nude photo of him. There is something wrong when an adult sleeps with somebody else's child and keeps a nude photo of aforementioned child. My molester took those kinds of photos, too. The good news is I wasn't nude. The bad news is I was scantily clad. Those are the photos of children Michael kept, in abundance.
Insofar as the song "Have You Seen My Childhood" is concerned, that was a weak excuse for trying to justify his untoward behavior.
Just leave my beautiful.awesome and sweet Michael alone.why dont you go after the real people who committed the crime.its not Michael can you understand NOT .he has not done anything wrong in his life.hes not that sort of person.dont even speak about Michael in that way
It shows Michael was the real victim here and he was the one getting the abuse.maybe one day these haters who are Judgeing an Innocent man.will be accused for something they never did and Judged.and see how they like it. What abuse and lies Michael had to deal with day to day.what that poor mans gone through because of all the lies and gossip.Michael was such a kind caring gentle loving person,he was just too good for this world,at least Michaels at perfect peace now,it kills me to put this down,the only consolation,of losing
Michael that he can not suffer no more..gosh I miss you so much Michael.and sorry what you had to go through in your life..I know Michael is a very honest man,and I trust him completely.I believe every word he said, Just leave my perfect sweet Michael alone.Michael your fans worldwide are with you every step of the way and I promise you that .Michael truly is wonderful
JlNA WlLD

UK

#46 Dec 5, 2013
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>

Spence denied that he was molested as a child and still does as a man. He is leading a happy and well adjusted life and obviously suffered no trauma from his friendship with MJ.
12 months ago you would have said the exact same thing about Wade Robson - well, others would have. I doubt if you had heard of him 12 months ago.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

#47 Dec 5, 2013
l want you back Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
Just leave my beautiful.awesome and sweet Michael alone.why dont you go after the real people who committed the crime.its not Michael can you understand NOT .he has not done anything wrong in his life.hes not that sort of person.dont even speak about Michael in that way
It shows Michael was the real victim here and he was the one getting the abuse.maybe one day these haters who are Judgeing an Innocent man.will be accused for something they never did and Judged.and see how they like it. What abuse and lies Michael had to deal with day to day.what that poor mans gone through because of all the lies and gossip.Michael was such a kind caring gentle loving person,he was just too good for this world,at least Michaels at perfect peace now,it kills me to put this down,the only consolation,of losing
Michael that he can not suffer no more..gosh I miss you so much Michael.and sorry what you had to go through in your life..I know Michael is a very honest man,and I trust him completely.I believe every word he said, Just leave my perfect sweet Michael alone.Michael your fans worldwide are with you every step of the way and I promise you that .Michael truly is wonderful
How interesting you have no real comeback, to my truth telling. I will not stay silent, until f'loons stop committing atrocious acts against Michael's victims and those brave enough to speak out. If your only meaning in life is to worship at the Church of Michael Jesus Jackson, at least do so quietly and privately. The sane population doesn't need to know about it.
l want you back Michael

London, UK

#48 Dec 5, 2013
Back to the topix.the photos.anything of my gorgeous Michael is amazing.I have on of Michael in black or white on his own on my wall with his baby brown eyes dark flowing hair and his beautiful smile and him in a white shirt.and I found the othet photo of MJ and mac in my MJ Magazine
thats what you call a man.and gorgous hot babe

Canada

#49 Dec 5, 2013
Back to the topix.the photos.anything of my gorgeous Michael is amazing.I have on of Michael in black or white on his own on my wall with his baby brown eyes dark flowing hair and his beautiful smile and him in a white shirt.and I found the othet photo of MJ and mac in my MJ Magazine
Girlfriend you got bad taste in men. That's all I gotta say to you.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

#50 Dec 6, 2013
Back to the topic. That photo of Michael with his hands possessively on Macaulay Culkin is disturbing.
l want you back Michael

UK

#53 Dec 6, 2013
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
Back to the topic. That photo of Michael with his hands possessively on Macaulay Culkin is disturbing.
Macaulay was friends with Michael right to the very end. I think you are a really mean and cruel
Person.you do not know anything about Michael
Or what sort of person he was.he was a good man and a loving person.

Canada

#54 Dec 6, 2013
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
You see it in nearly all his photos he had through his multiple boyfriends.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

#55 Dec 7, 2013
TripleH1976 wrote:
<quoted text>
You see it in nearly all his photos he had through his multiple boyfriends.
There was that one photo in which is hand was on the backside of Macaulay. I was told f'loons try to crop out that part of the photo when they post it. Even they have to know something was wrong, even if they don't want to admit it.

All the photos of Michael with his little special friends are disturbing. His hands possessively on them, or some of them sitting on his knee. Who can forget the footage of Michael in Monaco, rocking back and forth with Jordan Chandler on his lap, as he sat next to the prince?

Since: Jun 13

Durham, NC

#56 Dec 7, 2013
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
There was that one photo in which is hand was on the backside of Macaulay. I was told f'loons try to crop out that part of the photo when they post it. Even they have to know something was wrong, even if they don't want to admit it.
All the photos of Michael with his little special friends are disturbing. His hands possessively on them, or some of them sitting on his knee. Who can forget the footage of Michael in Monaco, rocking back and forth with Jordan Chandler on his lap, as he sat next to the prince?
When I was able to look at the footage with an open mind, I realized how disturbing that scene was. MJ had Jordan around him like some younger boy and then touching around him like a man would touch his girlfriend. The Prince's expression beside MJ was all I needed to know how he felt. SMH that Michael was a disturbed dude.
l want you back Michael

UK

#58 Dec 7, 2013
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
Your not happy unless your causing trouble haters
I have loads of photos of Michael Jackson.some on his own with white shirt and long flowing hair
And some with Maccualy with MJ with a black Jacket.and all Michael did was put his hand on his shoulder to have his photo taken for black or white
Your Just Liars who want to have notice taken of you. I dont care what you say because I know Myself that Michael was Innocent.and the fans know the truth Michael Is Innocent.it dosent matter about anybody else They never knew Michael.and Michael never knew them.not that he would want to know them anyway..why would he want to know scum.I know in my own Mind What sort of person Michael was like.he was a good kind caring man
He will always have me to love him.he will always have his fans to love him.thats all that matters who gives a flying hoops about anybody else (haters)
I believe in every word Michael said I believe in him
I trust him.Ill be there for him.I will support him
And defend him. I Love Michael with all my heart
So just leave him alone.and get on with your own sad lifes.
Cujo

Kendall Park, NJ

#60 Dec 7, 2013
Attention f'loons!
Wacko was a junkie, a liar and hated his "f*cking fans". That the putty-faced freak paid off a bunch of parents doesn't even seem to make a dent in your empty skulls. It doesn't even dawn on you that the purchased children aren't his.

Then you wonder why you're called f'loons?

Canada

#61 Dec 7, 2013
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
F'loons have told me Michael had Jordan's little, Jordan's little sister, Lily sitting with him the entire time. And what the cameras captured was Jordan sitting on Michael's lap for a few short 5 minutes. I do not believe for a second he had Lily on his lap during the awards show. According to everyone there it was Jordan and people found it creepy. Can you believe the delusions f'loons cling to??
l want you back Michael

UK

#62 Dec 7, 2013
Michael shook hands with the world.he brought people together healed the world.he made everybody Listen speak the same Language.with
Messages of hope love and humanity.Michael had the biggeat heart.and he truly wanted to help children nurse nurture and make them happy.especially the unloved ,the less fortunate.the sick and the disavantaged.Michael was such a good man.he lived and breathed dedicating vast amount of time.to help so many good causes.and gave millions to numerous charities.we are Just so proud of him.and Michael is truly wonderful. Haters read it and weep.
Just leave Michael in peace.stop your lying to yourself and others you are the scum of the earth

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#63 Dec 7, 2013
JlNA WlLD wrote:
<quoted text>
12 months ago you would have said the exact same thing about Wade Robson - well, others would have. I doubt if you had heard of him 12 months ago.
I still insist that Wade Robson was never molested.

He was never a victim of child sexual abuse and will never convince me he was.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#64 Dec 7, 2013
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
Trying to heal yourself by venting your anger upon an innocent dead soul and his family is sad.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

#65 Dec 8, 2013
TripleH1976 wrote:
<quoted text>
F'loons have told me Michael had Jordan's little, Jordan's little sister, Lily sitting with him the entire time. And what the cameras captured was Jordan sitting on Michael's lap for a few short 5 minutes. I do not believe for a second he had Lily on his lap during the awards show. According to everyone there it was Jordan and people found it creepy. Can you believe the delusions f'loons cling to??
I found that footage horrifying. I can't help wondering if the Prince said something to him or said something to Michael's aide.

And to think f'loons become so ugly and hostile when his behavior is questions. Look at the f'loon posts, here.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

#66 Dec 8, 2013
Subliminal Criminal wrote:
<quoted text>
You are actually disturbing just by the language you use to describe people who you disagree with as "floons." A term that you think is a funny insult that you heard others say first has actually, in itself, caused your own mind to think with bias. The language people use to describe others actually warps their own minds to be unable to judge information accurately. Racists use language to describe their objects of hate exactly the same way, and what it ends up doing is indoctrinating them further into their biased, unhealthy belief system.
You see, I don't need to know you to see your bias, your language and actions speak loud and clear.
You need to learn to become more self aware, and I assure you if you do, you will become a better person.
What an entertaining post, from a f'loon who has no valid explanation for Pedo Pan Jackson's questionable behavior with young boys.

Do tell me why a grown man would rock back and forth in Monaco with somebody else's 13-year-old child on his lap. Then tell me why the child was able to so accurately draw and describe Michael's penis, not only did it match the photos, but a collection of lawyers and Judge Melville agreed it matched.

Michael was a perverted man. How can you NOT notice that?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll No money for Wade (LOL) 9 hr roosz 1
News Quick Hits: Chance The Rapper, Mariah Carey, Mi... 10 hr K - DJ 3
News MJ`s spirit haunting his Neverland ranch`s pote... Mon Octopus 1
News Michael Jackson's Onetime Neverland Lists for $... Mon Octopus 2
Another Thread Suddenly Deleted From Upset Floons Mon Octopus 10
News Molestation claim against Michael Jackson's est... Sun Len is Disgusted 24
News Paris Jackson 'smitten' with Chester Castellaw Sun Len is Disgusted 58
More from around the web