Michael Jackson, Macaulay Culkin And Michael Jordan Pose In The Most '90s Photo Ever Taken

There are 20 comments on the Nov 24, 2013, Switched story titled Michael Jackson, Macaulay Culkin And Michael Jordan Pose In The Most '90s Photo Ever Taken. In it, Switched reports that:

The diligent people of Reddit surfaced this wonderful photo of Michael Jackson, Macaulay Culkin and Michael Jordan which -- judging mainly by the outfits -- might have been shot behind the scenes of Jackson's "Black or White" video in 1991 .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Switched.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#1 Nov 24, 2013
Everytime I see photos of Michael with his hands possessively on a little boy, it creeps me out. This one is no exception. I'm curious to know what Michael Jordan thought, during the photo shoot.

“Mission Impossible”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#2 Nov 24, 2013
What a cool photo. Shame that disgusting Len has to pollute the forum with her insinuating filth.
I WANT YOU BACK MICHAEL

London, UK

#3 Nov 25, 2013
I think the photos fab.any photo of Michael is fab
Michaels so hot he makes any photo look good,
I have a lot of respect for macuaulay culkin
At least someone can tell the truth.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

#4 Nov 25, 2013
goodvibrations wrote:
What a cool photo. Shame that disgusting Len has to pollute the forum with her insinuating filth.
It wold have natural for him to have his hands that way, on adults. With the endless photos of him with children, it's just creepy.

“Mission Impossible”

Location hidden

#6 Nov 26, 2013
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
It wold have natural for him to have his hands that way, on adults. With the endless photos of him with children, it's just creepy.
More like it wold be natural for you, considering the clogged up filth in your mind.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

#7 Nov 26, 2013
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
More like it wold be natural for you, considering the clogged up filth in your mind.
If you educated yourself about pedophiles so that you would know the warning signs, and if you read the legal documents with an open mind, you would know Michael was a child molester. It only takes common sense.

I think it's filthy of you to support what Pedo Pan did.
I WANT YOU BACK MICHAEL

London, UK

#8 Nov 27, 2013
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
If you educated yourself about pedophiles so that you would know the warning signs, and if you read the legal documents with an open mind, you would know Michael was a child molester. It only takes common sense.
You people are the scum of the earth,you are all discusting people.Michaels completely Innocent
I trust him and believe in him completely
He will always have me to love him.and he will always have his fans to love him.and the photos are fab.Michael Just the greatest man who ever walked this earth.and We are with him every step of the way.just leave him alone.

Since: Feb 09

I'm just sayin'

#9 Nov 27, 2013
Len is Disgusted wrote:
it creeps me out.
Why? Because it reminds you of your own youth?
persephone

Sunnyvale, CA

#10 Nov 27, 2013
Michael Jackson Fan Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
It's hard to believe that one ever had any youth. She was probably born old.

I'm just sayin'

#11 Nov 27, 2013
persephone wrote:
<quoted text> It's hard to believe that one ever had any youth. She was probably born old.
Whoever diddled her had bad taste.

Poor dat.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

#12 Nov 27, 2013
<quoted text>
You're on the mark about that one. Michael and the person who molested me exhibited all the same characteristics of serial child predators. Right down to keeping nude or scantily clad photos of their victims.
Juggs Judy

AOL

#13 Nov 27, 2013
I WANT YOU BACK MICHAEL wrote:
<quoted text>
You people are the scum of the earth,you are all discusting people.Michaels completely Innocent
I trust him and believe in him completely
He will always have me to love him.and he will always have his fans to love him.and the photos are fab.Michael Just the greatest man who ever walked this earth.and We are with him every step of the way.just leave him alone.
First of all, you didn't know Jackson personally, did you?

Judging from what I have heard from people who knew him well, they were quite uncomfortable with him around their kids and said that he always sweetened them up before asking if he could spend one-on-one time with their child. It also says a lot that his personal doctor, Dr. Murray, wouldn't allow his children to spend a single night in bed with that freak and that he won't say that Jackson wasn't a pedophile.

For a personal doctor to come out and say he handled a man's penis, night after night yet he won't come out and say that that man wasn't a pedophile says it all, doesn't it, you stupid ignorant hater.

I'm just sayin'

#14 Nov 27, 2013
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
You're on the mark about that one. Michael and the person who molested me exhibited all the same characteristics of serial child predators. Right down to keeping nude or scantily clad photos of their victims.
Do you only invade the MJ forum, or are there other "pedophiles" you like to expose?

I mean, that seems like a really well to do hobby. I hope you use your fascinating knowledge on other people you think are child molesters.

Heal the world

“Mission Impossible”

Location hidden

#15 Nov 27, 2013
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
There is nothing filthy in supporting MJ.

He was a kind, gentle, loving human being that did used his wealth and fame for the good of all children with sincerity.
I WANT YOU BACK MICHAEL

London, UK

#16 Nov 27, 2013
I cant believe what low lifes you are.and none of you haters know anything about Michael only what you read in the paper.I think judge Judy may have a fantasy about him.that why she follows leader
And spreading lies and gossip about an Innocent man.the only freak that was dr evil murray.
Maybe one day you will be judged for something you havent done.and see how you like it
All Michael really wanted to be was left alone
Nobody been hounded as much as him.who could really blame him . For wanted to be left alone
At least Mac was honest and told the truth that Michael innocent.I have a lot of respect for him
If your any sort of people .let him rest in peace now.I will forever praise hes wonderful name

“at yet more f'loonspin”

#17 Nov 27, 2013
<quoted text>
Do you only invade the MJ forum, or are there other "pedophiles" you like to expose?
I mean, that seems like a really well to do hobby. I hope you use your fascinating knowledge on other people you think are child molesters.
Heal the world
Since Pedo Pan Jackson is the one pedophile his rabid fans defend to the point at which they make death threats to his victims and anyone who exposed him for the child molester he was, why should I go to other forums? Gary Glitter was found guilty, Jerry Sandusky was found guilty, Jimmy Saville's victims are being compensated, and children molested by priests are being compensated. Now then. Entire websites have been set up by f'loons, dedicated to the worship of him and the insistence he was innocent, even though he was many times accused, paid off children's families after accusations, and had all the signs and material of pedophiles. On the vindicatemj f'loon site, the moderator posted where the Arvizos are, now, and encouraged f'loons to stalk and harass him. She even admitted to wishing she could kill him.

Since you are notoriously on several forum boards, defending Pedo Pan, do explain this "hobby" of yours? It sounds like a bad case of Celebrity Worship Syndrome, to me.

“Mission Impossible”

Location hidden

#18 Nov 28, 2013
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>Since Pedo Pan Jackson is the one pedophile his rabid fans defend to the point at which they make death threats to his victims and anyone who exposed him for the child molester he was, why should I go to other forums? Gary Glitter was found guilty, Jerry Sandusky was found guilty, Jimmy Saville's victims are being compensated, and children molested by priests are being compensated. Now then. Entire websites have been set up by f'loons, dedicated to the worship of him and the insistence he was innocent, even though he was many times accused, paid off children's families after accusations, and had all the signs and material of pedophiles. On the vindicatemj f'loon site, the moderator posted where the Arvizos are, now, and encouraged f'loons to stalk and harass him. She even admitted to wishing she could kill him.

Since you are notoriously on several forum boards, defending Pedo Pan, do explain this "hobby" of yours? It sounds like a bad case of Celebrity Worship Syndrome, to me.
MJ is dead and it looks like you have a severe case of MJ worship instead of going after pedophiles.
Pedophiles never stop. Garry Glitter is still lusting for children while he breathes.
Harassing MJ fans is your priority instead of saving children hypocrite.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

#19 Nov 29, 2013
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
MJ is dead and it looks like you have a severe case of MJ worship instead of going after pedophiles.
Pedophiles never stop. Garry Glitter is still lusting for children while he breathes.
Harassing MJ fans is your priority instead of saving children hypocrite.
Gary Glitter is a wanted man, in Vietnam, by the authorities, for his perverse ways. He deserves prison. But I don't see fans of his harassing, stalking, committing character assassination, sending hate mail, and making death threats to people who have exposed him. For reasons I do not understand, Michael's rabid fans commit all those atrocities. What I want you crazies to do is stop your insane behavior. If you can't accept the cold fact Michael was a drug-addicted pedophile, at least keep it on your f'loon sites. Those who names find their way to your ever-growing H.A.T.E. list don't deserve what f'loons do.

“Why can't you share your bed?”

Since: May 13

Canada

#20 Nov 29, 2013
I WANT YOU BACK MICHAEL wrote:
I cant believe what low lifes you are.and none of you haters know anything about Michael only what you read in the paper.I think judge Judy may have a fantasy about him.that why she follows leader
And spreading lies and gossip about an Innocent man.the only freak that was dr evil murray.
Maybe one day you will be judged for something you havent done.and see how you like it
All Michael really wanted to be was left alone
Nobody been hounded as much as him.who could really blame him . For wanted to be left alone
At least Mac was honest and told the truth that Michael innocent.I have a lot of respect for him
If your any sort of people .let him rest in peace now.I will forever praise hes wonderful name
What will you do in a few years if Macaulay Culkin decides to stop defending him??? Be a hypocrite, or turn your back on him??? Like the hypocrites did this year to Wade Robson?? Prior to 2013 you all were kissing his ass if he was praising your pedo God Jackson.

“Why can't you share your bed?”

Since: May 13

Canada

#21 Nov 29, 2013
Len is Disgusted wrote:
Everytime I see photos of Michael with his hands possessively on a little boy, it creeps me out. This one is no exception. I'm curious to know what Michael Jordan thought, during the photo shoot.
I think the fact Michael Jordan has never come out to defend Michael Jackson and his unorthodox bed sharing practice speaks volumes, in the sense Jordan views the activity as inappropriate. He had young boys as well in that era and I don't recall them befriending Michael Jackson. Maybe dad did not want them to. Don't blame him one bit.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Chris Crofton, Advice King: The Merits of Colle... 6 min Octopus 53
News Judge to Decide if Jackson Accuser Can Sue Estate 43 min Jesse Pinkman 111
Len is disgusted obsession over cushions hehe 2 hr Michael I want yo... 35
News Am I Being Watched From Space? 4 hr zepforever 3
News Paris Jackson 'smitten' with Chester Castellaw 7 hr Sleepingboy 71
Did Diana Ross and MJ have sex (Jul '07) 8 hr Pop Tart- 854
Child Molestation Expert: Victims Can Take 20 t... 9 hr Octopus 418
Tatum O'Neal's relationship with Michael Jackson. (Aug '07) 12 hr Sleepingboy 414
More from around the web