“Evolution is fab!”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#76 Oct 23, 2013
persephone wrote:
<quoted text>
How many adult sexual partners a person has is no indicator of whether or not he might be a pedophile. There are adults who have adult sex and yet also are pedophiles. Celibacy is also a lifestyle choice. No one has any obligation to have sex just to 'prove' something to the rest of society.
Again, you twist things. Nowhere did I say people who choose to live a life free of a sexual partner or partners must be a paedophile. The fact that Wacko (someone you fans think was a full-blooded heterosexual) chose to surround himself with boys and spent hundreds if not thousands of nights behind a motion sensor alarm door instead of having a believable female or male adult relationship is where the suspicion arises.

“Evolution is fab!”

Location hidden

#77 Oct 23, 2013
persephone wrote:
<quoted text>
Only in the hater imagination is there a sinister purpose for the motion sensor alarms. I wonder what the security company who installed them would have to say abut them. MJ probably wasn't the only one to have such an alarm system installed for security purposes, NOT as a warning signal to stop molestation.
And it's strange that a child hater like you will accuse me and others of having a sinister imagination when you constantly imply there was something iffy about Gavin and his family being referred (YES, THEY WERE REFERRED) to Larry Feldman.

But for the motion sensor alarm. I'm sure we've been over and over and over this before and you have completely failed to give a believable reason as to why it was there. Maybe you would like to have another go at explaining why Wacko Jacko chose to only have such a system installed on his bedroom door, the bedroom he spent hundreds of nights in bed with unrelated boys. Please bear in mind there were no alarm systems installed on his nonbiological children's bedroom doors and we've gone over all the different types of alarms he could have had installed, including silent ones to avoid disturbing or scaring those kids.

“Evolution is fab!”

Location hidden

#78 Oct 23, 2013
persephone wrote:
<quoted text>
It is a fact that two grand juries decided against indictment because without Jordan's testimony, there wasn't enough evidence to proceed with an indictment. Those drawings alone don't prove much of anything.
Again, you repeatedly demonstrate that you are completely unable to debate anything about Pedo Pan without resorting to false claims. You have been given ample opportunities to produce such evidence, but the fact that you haven't doesn't say much for you or Wackos "innocence" does it?

Get help for your celebrity worship syndrome. Seriously.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#79 Oct 23, 2013
Butterballs wrote:
<quoted text>
Another perfect example that you have to twist things and insert words that nobody has used. However an individual like you classify those books is no interest to me. What is interesting though is that at least two of those naked boy books that Wacko owned are recommended by a paedophile organisation and often found in the homes of paedophiles because they can get hold of them legally. Oh, I think, Len has also posted proof that "Boys Will Be Boys" was made by a paedophile.
If you don't think it is a little bit strange/suspicious that a man like Wacko Jacko (who by the fitted the profile of a paedophile and had a thing for sleeping with unrelated little boys) was collecting such material then you truly are a deluded celebrity worshipper.
Several of us on the forum have asked Pedophone about his/her personal experience with these matters. The creep has yet to give an answer. The gawky teenager scenario was the post that had more people than I can count become extremely upset.
FOREVER MICHAEL

UK

#80 Oct 23, 2013
Its funny when we mention,you alien clown
Led zepp and robert plant.you dont like it
You stamp your feet. And cry like a baby.

Michael Jacksons number one celebrity in hollywood.so read it and weep.
Michael is completely Innocent.and we have known it all along..I know I have said it before
You couldnt ask for anyone better then Michael to be a role model..he the best father.MJ got the whole package.he just the sweetest man.and the sweetest person.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

#82 Oct 24, 2013
FOREVER MICHAEL wrote:
Its funny when we mention,you alien clown
Led zepp and robert plant.you dont like it
You stamp your feet. And cry like a baby.
Michael Jacksons number one celebrity in hollywood.so read it and weep.
Michael is completely Innocent.and we have known it all along..I know I have said it before
You couldnt ask for anyone better then Michael to be a role model..he the best father.MJ got the whole package.he just the sweetest man.and the sweetest person.
CWS.
only Loving you Michael

UK

#83 Oct 26, 2013
I Love you my super fit babe.. Michael Jackson
I WANT YOU BACK MICHAEL

London, UK

#84 Nov 15, 2013
We want this gentle sweetest man back
The way you make us feel Michael
We just think the world of this man
Michael your not alone.your the only one that matters your the only one we need
I love you My precious Michael Jackson
Octopus

Schenectady, NY

#85 Nov 15, 2013
Michael Jackson makes me feel:

"Repulsive"
"Sick"
"Disgusted"
"Outraged"
"Embarrassed"
"Diseased"
"Angry"

And very happy that he is in the grave where his worthless soul remains in total darkness as he burns in Hell for his dreadful sins against underaged boys and helpless animals that could not talk to tell what horrible crimes were done to their caged bodies behind the gates of Neverland.
I WANT YOU BACK MICHAEL

UK

#86 Nov 15, 2013
Octopus wrote:
"Repulsive"
"Sick"
"Disgusted"
"Outraged"j
"Embarrassed"
"Diseased"
"Angry"
And very happy that he is in the grave where his worthless soul remains in total darkness as he burns in Hell for his dreadful sins against underaged boys and helpless animals that could not talk to tell what horrible crimes were done to their caged bodies behind the gates of Neverland.
We can see what sick creep you are.your just troublemakers.its because you dont know how to turn.u know Michaels your Inspiration.The only place Michael is with the angels.Michael was born an angel always an angel.that man just a genius
He deserved respect.we truly wish you were here Michael .but I know your in a better place with the angels.nobody can hurt you now.Michael safe and
At peace.sweet dreams forever my prince.untill the
Day we see you again. Michael will last a life time
Hes forever Michael here to stay
Octopus

Schenectady, NY

#87 Nov 15, 2013
I WANT YOU BACK MICHAEL wrote:
<quoted text>
We can see what sick creep you are.your just troublemakers.its because you dont know how to turn.u know Michaels your Inspiration.The only place Michael is with the angels.Michael was born an angel always an angel.that man just a genius
He deserved respect.we truly wish you were here Michael .but I know your in a better place with the angels.nobody can hurt you now.Michael safe and
At peace.sweet dreams forever my prince.untill the
Day we see you again. Michael will last a life time
Hes forever Michael here to stay
If anyone was ever a sick creep, it was Michael Jackson. The clown certainly is not my inspiration. In reality, he was an embarrassment to most of his ex fans. Of course, in 1993 and again in 2005, the clown lost millions of fans because of his nasty deeds that he did in his worthless life. He was caught with a whole library of nude boy books and photographs in his wicked pedophile playground, Neverland. Tom Sneddon degrading him as he was stripped nude, photographed and examined with rubber gloves as the policemen probed his disgusting penis that had the mole growing underneath by his pink ball sack. In turn, he paid twelve year old Jordan Chandler twenty million dollars to keep his mouth shut and drop the charges. We all have read the legal documentation that definitely proves that Michael Jackson was a serial child molester, tortured helpless animals as the starved in their tight cages. The clown could not produce, write or play instruments in the studio or on stage. In fact, he mimed to his pre-recorded beats as he danced like a chicken across the guided stage. He is not an inspiration to anyone except to other pedophiles that desire to get away with having sex with children like seven year old, Wade Robson. Michael's wicked and black soul is in Hell with the devil.
I WANT YOU BACK MICHAEL

UK

#88 Nov 15, 2013
Octopus wrote:
<quoted text>
If anyone was ever a sick creep, it was Michael Jackson. The clown certainly is not my inspiration. In reality, he was an embarrassment to most of his ex fans. Of course, in 1993 and again in 2005, the clown lost millions of fans because of his nasty deeds that he did in his worthless life. He was caught with a whole library of nude boy books and photographs in his wicked pedophile playground, Neverland. Tom Sneddon degrading him as he was stripped nude, photographed and examined with rubber gloves as the policemen probed his disgusting penis that had the mole growing underneath by his pink ball sack. In turn, he paid twelve year old Jordan Chandler twenty million dollars to keep his mouth shut and drop the charges. We all have read the legal documentation that definitely proves that Michael Jackson was a serial child molester, tortured helpless animals as the starved in their tight cages. The clown could not produce, write or play instruments in the studio or on stage. In fact, he mimed to his pre-recorded beats as he danced like a chicken across the guided stage. He is not an inspiration to anyone except to other pedophiles that desire to get away with having sex with children like seven year old, Wade Robson. Michael's wicked and black soul is in Hell with the devil.
Nobody Listening to a word you say.why mention that fake cop who sets people up.along side his fruit cakes.wade waited all this long he always defended Michael when he was a live.people are just such Jealous money grabbing these days.wades careers gone down the pan.it wss well planned he said lets lie make money out of the estate.what a complete Jerk.

I think you need to go to confused.com
Why would you be on this forum if you didnt care about Michael.you wouldnt waste your time or breath. Michael angel.and will always be the prince of my heart. Michael a nice guy and Just the sweetest person.with a very gentle heart.nothing will ever change.I will always love Michael.he forever will be my guardian angel

“at yet more f'loonspin”

#89 Nov 15, 2013
<quoted text>
Nobody Listening to a word you say.why mention that fake cop who sets people up.along side his fruit cakes.wade waited all this long he always defended Michael when he was a live.people are just such Jealous money grabbing these days.wades careers gone down the pan.it wss well planned he said lets lie make money out of the estate.what a complete Jerk.
I think you need to go to confused.com
Why would you be on this forum if you didnt care about Michael.you wouldnt waste your time or breath. Michael angel.and will always be the prince of my heart. Michael a nice guy and Just the sweetest person.with a very gentle heart.nothing will ever change.I will always love Michael.he forever will be my guardian angel
If you weren't reading the posts, you wouldn't be reacting. So, the conclusion is you have Celebrity Worship Syndrome and don't want to face the reality their are mountains of evidence, proving Michael was a serial child predator.

“Mission Impossible”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#90 Nov 15, 2013
Michael Jackson makes me feel sad because the very people that caused him grief still are.
I WANT YOU BACK MICHAEL

London, UK

#91 Nov 16, 2013
Octopus man and victor Meldrew Len
When are you Jerks going to get it through your head.they never found a thing on Michael.he was found not guilty.its false allegation.for peoples
Love for money. Michael only cared for children he wanted to make there lives better thats why he did so much charity work for sick and disadvantaged
Children.and helped so many children and people over the world.to make it a better place for them
It was Michaels second childhood.when your childhoods taken away so young.everybody got the child within them.whats wrong with that.
He was just a good man nice guy.just the sweetest person.with a tender and gentle heart.he always put others first thats the sort of man he was
I trust that man with my life.I will always defend him.because he was completely Innocent.peoples wicked lies and gossip.where people minds been brainwashed by the media.why did sneddo want to lock in to bashir documentary.and tell people to come forward.because it was the biggest set up
It would be credit at the end of sneddons career for nailing the biggest singer in history.even diana dimond was in it with sneddon.they all worked together to set Michael up. There is a book out on the internet only what really happened in the media
Check it out len.it shows what a set up it is
We owe Michael everything.we thankhim with all our heart.for all his done helping so many people we are proud of him.always my hero and prince
I just think the world of him.
Len is a Fucktard

United States

#92 Nov 16, 2013
Octopus wrote:
"Repulsive"
"Sick"
"Disgusted"
"Outraged"
"Embarrassed"
"Diseased"
"Angry"
Same way you feel coming away from one of your family reunions? Where all of you inbred monkeys swap stories on your best techniques to lure kids off the playground and into your car?
Is that where you discuss the best ways to gut the child after you've had your way with it?
You and Len are probably the Team Duck Dynasty of Pedophelia.
I WANT YOU BACK MICHAEL

UK

#93 Nov 16, 2013
Len is a Fucktard wrote:
<quoted text>Same way you feel coming away from one of your family reunions? Where all of you inbred monkeys swap stories on your best techniques to lure kids off the playground and into your car?
Is that where you discuss the best ways to gut the child after you've had your way with it?
Len said shes a woman.she thinks shes a parrot keep repeating her self.in shape of a clown
Why len keeps going on about these set uo legal
Documentation.which are completely fake.and set up by creepy sneddon.and his little helpers to finish his career on a high. Its ok to to put the mask on in front of the computer screen.thats all these losers can do.if they were sent out on the street they would run a mile.like fan said on the Joke page if you said mike sucks in time square you wouldnt get home alive.I like that one . All these clowns are the ones who suck with there Jealousy
And spreading lies and gossip.there Just trouble makers who are very weak and only do this in front of a computer screen what cowards.if Michael was here face to face they would be running scared.

Sorry Michael this page was how we feel about you
Just wish one day I would wake up and its bad dream and your still here with us.Just missing you so much angel.you know how your fans feel about you and how we think the world of you
Michael I just be loving you forever

“at yet more f'loonspin”

#94 Nov 16, 2013
Len is a Fucktard wrote:
<quoted text>Same way you feel coming away from one of your family reunions? Where all of you inbred monkeys swap stories on your best techniques to lure kids off the playground and into your car?
Octopus and I are deeply opposed to pedophiles and those who support them. We both believe they should be locked in prison, for life.

You, on the other hand, are a pedo supporter - or a child molester, or you would at least acknowledge there was something very wrong with Michael little-boy obsession.

I find it interesting how f'loons try to call those opposed to adult-child sexual relations pedophiles.

By the way, let's hear your theory about why Michael had a nude photo of one of the special friends he slept with. It's mentioned on page 2, of this legal document.

http://www.sbscpublicaccess.org/docs/ctdocs/0...

“at yet more f'loonspin”

#95 Nov 16, 2013
Octopus man and victor Meldrew Len
When are you Jerks going to get it through your head.they never found a thing on Michael.he was found not guilty.its false allegation.for peoples
Love for money. Michael only cared for children he wanted to make there lives better thats why he did so much charity work for sick and disadvantaged
Children.and helped so many children and people over the world.to make it a better place for them
It was Michaels second childhood.when your childhoods taken away so young.everybody got the child within them.whats wrong with that.
He was just a good man nice guy.just the sweetest person.with a tender and gentle heart.he always put others first thats the sort of man he was
I trust that man with my life.I will always defend him.because he was completely Innocent.peoples wicked lies and gossip.where people minds been brainwashed by the media.why did sneddo want to lock in to bashir documentary.and tell people to come forward.because it was the biggest set up
It would be credit at the end of sneddons career for nailing the biggest singer in history.even diana dimond was in it with sneddon.they all worked together to set Michael up. There is a book out on the internet only what really happened in the media
Check it out len.it shows what a set up it is
We owe Michael everything.we thankhim with all our heart.for all his done helping so many people we are proud of him.always my hero and prince
I just think the world of him.
Gawd, you're ridiculous, with your conspiracy theories. People actually did come forward.

http://www.sbscpublicaccess.org/docs/ctdocs/1...

Mesereau was so concerned about two of them, he filed a motion to try and keep them out of court.

Try to keep in mind I can pull up a legal document to disprove everything you posted.

P.S. That lost-childhood theory for sleeping with other people's children is a very poor excuse, for what he did.
Rickey Bobby

North Kingstown, RI

#96 Nov 17, 2013
<quoted text>
We can see what sick creep you are.
Speaking of sick creeps, how is that perverted smelly cushion doing? If you're such a dedicated fan, why don't you post a picture of your so-called shrine to Michael Jackson? There probably is no such thing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Court denies bid for new trial in Michael Jacks... 11 min Sleepingboy 16
Small Wiener Johhnie Advocates the Use of Steroids 12 min JINA WILD 13
How the NFL Convinced Michael Jackson to Perfor... 32 min Sleepingboy 17
Jacko is in hell 41 min Octopus 30
Profile of a Pedophile: Does Michael Jackson fit? (Dec '08) 1 hr Sleepingboy 64,402
Mj's Nose Flew Off While Filming Scream. 5 hr Johhnie 265
James Safechuck Claims Michael Jackson Kept Him... (May '14) 10 hr Sleepingboy 545
More from around the web