|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

Judged:

FOREVER PEDOFREAK wrote:
Nobody can hurt him now.he will live in all our hearts his Legacy.Legend music.the prince the one and only king will Live forever
He massive part of my life. He makes our life complete.we adore him.care about him and Ill be loving him forever.so proud of you mike
Missing you so much honey
I LOVE YOU MICHAEL JACKSON PRECIOUS BABY
AND MY SWEET PRECIOUS MICHAEL
MICHAEL HERE FOREVER TO STAY
You need a serious help.

Your addiction to that pedofreak is beyond imagination.
FOREVER MICHAEL

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

We all Love you.every single one of your fans
We are proud of you..we think of you
We care about you...
You mean so much to each and everyone of us
We adore you Michael.you are Michael so very precious.and just so dear
Michael you are everything
You make our life complete
You are everything.you are our life our world
You glow in all our hearts.
We love you baby
The world truly Loves you Michael Jackson
Angel for all tlme
FOREVER MICHAEL

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

Judged:

Michael I Love you and love everyrhing about this gentle sweetest man
Mike so sweet gorgeous and cute just look in to his eyes and that sweet smile and juicy lips
Voice of an angel you just fall in love with him
And greatest entertainer singer dancee actor film maker this man has everyrhing
I just love him so much just a gentle sweet man

Sweet dreams sweetheart
Love hugs kissies forever for you Michael
Michael Jackson my precious I Love you babe
Sweet Angel

“It's all lies”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

Judged:

He makes me feel like I am floating on clouds.

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

Judged:

goodvibrations wrote:
He makes me feel like I am floating on clouds.
Intense-personal - Celebrity Worship Syndrome

"Intense-personal aspect of celebrity worship reflects intensive and compulsive feelings about the celebrity, akin to the obsessional tendencies of fans often referred to in the literature; for example “I share with Ke$ha a special bond that cannot be described in words” and “When something bad happens to Miley Cyrus I feel like it happened to me”."
FOREVER MICHAEL

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

Judged:

If the was a poll for most sexiest male
Michael Jackson would win it every time
What other man at 50 years old is a babe
And Michael was all the way through
He was so cute.he made my life complete
I Love every part of Michael. And every single thing
About him. He perfect I adore him.care for him
He is every females dream man..and every male wants to be him dance like him.part from a few Jealous jerks anyway. The only person I care about is Michael

Jermaine 7 dont worry what these Jerks say
Keep defending Michael there more fans coming on here now.just keep saying how much Michael means to you they will soon give up and go to somebody else Thats what Jealousy does to them
Let them suck there dummies .

Michaels everything to me.
Sweet dreams my precious Michael
You know how I feel about you..you know how the world feels about you..
The world loves you Michael

“It's all lies”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

Judged:

Pishpash1234 wrote:
<quoted text>
Intense-personal - Celebrity Worship Syndrome
"Intense-personal aspect of celebrity worship reflects intensive and compulsive feelings about the celebrity, akin to the obsessional tendencies of fans often referred to in the literature; for example “I share with Ke$ha a special bond that cannot be described in words” and “When something bad happens to Miley Cyrus I feel like it happened to me”."
This confirms I don't have Celebrity Worship Syndrome. Michael Jackson LOVE is a natural phenomena. Thanks for your help.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

Judged:

goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
This confirms I don't have Celebrity Worship Syndrome. Michael Jackson LOVE is a natural phenomena. Thanks for your help.
I cant say I am surprised by your deranged comment because it has also been found that people who suffer from celebrity worship syndrome often have poor mental health. This explains the commons delusions from most MJ fans.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

Judged:

goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
Au contraire. Pishpash described you more accurately than you care to admit.

“It's all lies”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

Judged:

Pishpash1234 wrote:
<quoted text>
I cant say I am surprised by your deranged comment because it has also been found that people who suffer from celebrity worship syndrome often have poor mental health. This explains the commons delusions from most MJ fans.
LOVE is better than HATE. MJ was a gentle and kind soul who is loved by many people. Get over it.

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/MichaelJa...

“It's all lies”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

Judged:

Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
Au contraire. Pishpash described you more accurately than you care to admit.
At least I'm not a closet fan like you.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

Judged:

goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
LOVE is better than HATE. MJ was a gentle and kind soul who is loved by many people. Get over it.
http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/MichaelJa...
Deluded love is not better than what you would like to call the rationale "hate" - aka truth

Heres a few quotes. I personally feel quotes are pretty effective..
==========

"I believe we are all in denial about the people we love." - David Geffen

Truth, its the new hate speech. "During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." George Orwell

"Sometimes people dont want to hear the truth because they dont want their illusions destroyed" - Friedrich Nietzsche (personal favourite)

==========

Just because he has a large following doesnt make him innocent. Jimmy Saville at one point was loved, and any allegations made towards him were dismissed and shot down by his supporters.

“It's all lies”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

Judged:

Pishpash1234 wrote:
<quoted text>
Deluded love is not better than what you would like to call the rationale "hate" - aka truth
Heres a few quotes. I personally feel quotes are pretty effective..
==========
"I believe we are all in denial about the people we love." - David Geffen
Truth, its the new hate speech. "During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." George Orwell
"Sometimes people dont want to hear the truth because they dont want their illusions destroyed" - Friedrich Nietzsche (personal favourite)
==========
Just because he has a large following doesnt make him innocent. Jimmy Saville at one point was loved, and any allegations made towards him were dismissed and shot down by his supporters.
Jimmy Saville was loved but is loathed now. Michael Jackson is still loved and always will be because he was innocent and a kind soul that hurt no one.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

Judged:

goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
Jimmy Saville was loved but is loathed now. Michael Jackson is still loved and always will be because he was innocent and a kind soul that hurt no one.
Michael Jackson really isnt that loved, most peers im surrounded by still see him as a pedophile and a freak, but like his music.

Jimmy Saville had supporters such as yourself who discredited potential victims at the time. The only reason why he was outed was because of the amount of victims that came out at once. MJ victims however have always come out in small chunks (unsurprisingly), and unfortunately they received a lot of backlash for this... This could scare others from ever speaking out.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

Judged:

Pishpash1234 wrote:
<quoted text>
Michael Jackson really isnt that loved, most peers im surrounded by still see him as a pedophile and a freak, but like his music.
Jimmy Saville had supporters such as yourself who discredited potential victims at the time. The only reason why he was outed was because of the amount of victims that came out at once. MJ victims however have always come out in small chunks (unsurprisingly), and unfortunately they received a lot of backlash for this... This could scare others from ever speaking out.
It's a shame more of Michael's victims are afraid to speak out. But even Aaron Carter got crucified, just for saying he drank wine with Michael, smoked marijuana with Michael, and was shocked when he found Michael on the foot of his cot, at 5 a.m. Who can blame the victims for being reluctant.

“It's all lies”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

Judged:

Pishpash1234 wrote:
<quoted text>
Many friends knew MJ personally and none think he was a pedophile. Even though he was divorced from his wives they both still think highly of him and still love him. Victims came out in small chunks?

Jordan, Gavin and Wade are all victims of money not sexual abuse. I pity them.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

Judged:

Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a shame more of Michael's victims are afraid to speak out. But even Aaron Carter got crucified, just for saying he drank wine with Michael, smoked marijuana with Michael, and was shocked when he found Michael on the foot of his cot, at 5 a.m. Who can blame the victims for being reluctant.
The backlash against the victim happened on the very first case, it just goes to show MJ fans have ALWAYS cared more about a celebrity pop star than potential victims.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

Judged:

goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
Many friends knew MJ personally and none think he was a pedophile. Even though he was divorced from his wives they both still think highly of him and still love him. Victims came out in small chunks?
Jordan, Gavin and Wade are all victims of money not sexual abuse. I pity them.
Close friends and family are generally oblivious to the abuser being a pedophile.

Jimmy Saville paid off a few victims, would you say those victims are money grabbers too?
forever Michael

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

Judged:

You know the way I feel about you Michael?
You know how the fans feel about you Michael?
MICHAEL YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE THAT MATTERS.
MICHAEL YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE THAT MATTERS TO US.
MICHAEL YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE WE WANT.
MICHAEL YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE WE NEED.
MICHAEL YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE WE CARE ABOUT.
MICHAEL YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE WE WILL LISTEN TO.
MICHAEL YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE WE TRUST
MICHAEL YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE WE ADORE
MICHAEL YOU ARE THE PRECIOUS ONE
MICHAEL WE WANT YOU BACK FOR GOOD.

MICHAEL JACKSON WE ALL TRULY LOVE YOU
OUR SWEET PRECIOUS BABY
(** LOVE HUGS KISSIESXXX ONLY FOR YOU MICHAEL JACKSON.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

Judged:

FOREVER MICHAEL wrote:
If the was a poll for most sexiest male
Michael Jackson would win it every time
What other man at 50 years old is a babe
And Michael was all the way through
He was so cute.he made my life complete
I Love every part of Michael. And every single thing
About him. He perfect I adore him.care for him
He is every females dream man..and every male wants to be him dance like him.part from a few Jealous jerks anyway. The only person I care about is Michael
Jermaine 7 dont worry what these Jerks say
Keep defending Michael there more fans coming on here now.just keep saying how much Michael means to you they will soon give up and go to somebody else Thats what Jealousy does to them
Let them suck there dummies .
Michaels everything to me.
Sweet dreams my precious Michael
You know how I feel about you..you know how the world feels about you..
The world loves you Michael
I will never stop defending him.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of347
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••