for fans only.the way Michael makes y...
First Prev
of 18
Next Last
persephone

Sunnyvale, CA

#386 Jan 21, 2014
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
F'loons have one of the worst cases of Celebrity Worship Syndrome I have ever witnessed.
Funny how it's all right for you to condemn and criticize MJ and not all right for others to defend him.

“Waiting for f'loons to wake up”

Since: Dec 06

Goofybaboon's Not Listening

#387 Jan 21, 2014
persephone wrote:
<quoted text> Funny how it's all right for you to condemn and criticize MJ and not all right for others to defend him.
*amused*

..."in and of itself..."

..."gawky teenager..."

Wacko deserves condemnation and criticism but you are absolutely laughable trying to defend using such spiel towards those who only want to discuss Wacko and his sick perversions. If that hurts you sooooooo much that you have to wait for others to give a cogent argument, then why lurk? You know you're a condescending creep when you do that, right? Here's a hint,...stirring up the dissent amongst the brainless is only keeping them angry and yet you still manage to troll them even more...

(yes, people have you figured out)

*laughter*

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#388 Jan 22, 2014
Jermaine 7 wrote:
<quoted text> You have that syndrome with MJ. I know I sure as hell would not post on a forum of someone I did not think highly of.
I told you, before, why I post on this forum. I became tired of Michael's f'loons cyberstalking his victims, sending hate mail and death threats. Once the lot of you stop this behavior, there will be no need to post anymore. About all you have done is make sane people post the legal documents and court transcripts, backing the fact he was a drug-addicted pedophile, and for that I thank you. People perplexed by his behavior, wanting to know the truth, can now click on the many links made available.

There is nothing wrong with enjoying his music. But cut the cult worship of a very sick man.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#389 Jan 22, 2014
Reality_Awaits wrote:
<quoted text>
*amused*
..."in and of itself..."
..."gawky teenager..."
Wacko deserves condemnation and criticism but you are absolutely laughable trying to defend using such spiel towards those who only want to discuss Wacko and his sick perversions. If that hurts you sooooooo much that you have to wait for others to give a cogent argument, then why lurk? You know you're a condescending creep when you do that, right? Here's a hint,...stirring up the dissent amongst the brainless is only keeping them angry and yet you still manage to troll them even more...
(yes, people have you figured out)
*laughter*
I swear the creep bathes in NAMBLA aftershave.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#390 Jan 22, 2014
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
I told you, before, why I post on this forum. I became tired of Michael's f'loons cyberstalking his victims, sending hate mail and death threats. Once the lot of you stop this behavior, there will be no need to post anymore. About all you have done is make sane people post the legal documents and court transcripts, backing the fact he was a drug-addicted pedophile, and for that I thank you. People perplexed by his behavior, wanting to know the truth, can now click on the many links made available.
There is nothing wrong with enjoying his music. But cut the cult worship of a very sick man.
YOU are the sick one Len. You know why you are here...own up to it. You are not helping anyone...you are just feeding your sick sexual obsession. If you really wanted to help "victims" you would not be here.

“Waiting for f'loons to wake up”

Since: Dec 06

Goofybaboon's Not Listening

#391 Jan 22, 2014
Jermaine 7 wrote:
<quoted text> YOU are the sick one Len. You know why you are here...own up to it. You are not helping anyone...you are just feeding your sick sexual obsession. If you really wanted to help "victims" you would not be here.
No Pickles, that idiotic Ben"balloon babblin" Boy and his "Laura" were here a while back posting websites that deliberately led to MJfans/stalkers to victims in RL. That is a sick twisted pair of loonballs right there.

You condone that, Pickles?

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#392 Jan 22, 2014
Reality_Awaits wrote:
<quoted text>
No Pickles, that idiotic Ben"balloon babblin" Boy and his "Laura" were here a while back posting websites that deliberately led to MJfans/stalkers to victims in RL. That is a sick twisted pair of loonballs right there.
You condone that, Pickles?
Don't know who you are talkin bout...you amped again FREAK?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 18
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
zionist jew conspiracy against MJ Thu NOI 3
MJ hater trolls Jun 23 voluntaryist 2
Michael Jackson Chat Room! (Dec '12) Jun 22 voluntaryist 65
News Elvis Presley Eclipses Michael Jackson (Jul '09) Jun 21 love 53,065
News Who's the King, Michael Jackson, Elvis Presley,... (Dec '09) Jun 21 love 7,215
News Michael Jackson Called A 'wonderful Humanitarian' (Jul '09) Jun 20 Anonymous 7,645
News Stray Rats Plays No Games In Its 2016 Summer Dr... May 31 Julie Ann 1
More from around the web