for fans only.the way Michael makes y...
l want you back Michael

Croydon, UK

#318 Dec 6, 2013
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't worry, I don't call him Wacko Jacko. I call him Pedo Pan Jackson.
I am totally disgusted.how you have treated Michael.how dare you speak of him in this way.what sort of sick person are you,and I am outraged by your name calling,and all your lies.and gossip your spreading about Michael.its about time you grew up and acted your age,what that poor man had to deal with day by day,I am not going to repeat the alful name you keep calling him
Its Just wicked,hes peter pan stay young and live forever,these sick twisted allegations that are spread by the haters, they are totally false,I dont know how many times Michael said before he would hurt a child he would slit his wrists.Michael is not that sort if person.Michael has not done anything to anybody in his life .Michael is not that sort of person.he hasnt got a bad bone in his body
At Neverland,they had guest units. It was for sick and disavantaged children he tried to help and make a better life for. It was like father and child.
It was water balloon fights,watching movies,playing video games,and Michael slept on the floor,these are false allegations and complete lies and garbadge trash.for peoples love of money
You can understand why Michael never trusted adults.the parents made the children lie Just for money

Michael Jackson never hurt a child?

Michael Jackson never hurt animals?

Michael Jackson never slept with dolls?

Michael Jackson never committed fraud with the beatles catalogue.

How much more blame are you going to put on an
Innocent man.you all are scum of the earth.
I believe in every word Michael said ,I believe in him.I trust in him completely.Ill be there for him
I will support him.and defend him.because he was always Innocent.and the legal documents are as
Fake as hell. And his fans will be with him every step of the way.and we will praise hes wonderful name,I dont care what you say.or what lies come out of your evil mouth.I will only listen to Michael
Hes the most honest and gentle of all men.
So haters go and have a run and Jump

“Why can't you share your bed?”

Since: May 13

Canada

#319 Dec 6, 2013
Jermaine 7 wrote:
<quoted text>YOU do not have the right to tell anyone what to do.
Fine kiss Tom Mesereau's ass. It's you looking like the idiot not I.

Canada

#320 Dec 6, 2013
Jermaine 7 wrote:
<quoted text>I am sure he thinks people like you are scumbag losers. And he did a good job.
He can think whatever he likes about me. I'm not gonna live and die on his opinion.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#321 Dec 7, 2013
l want you back Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
I am totally disgusted.how you have treated Michael.how dare you speak of him in this way.what sort of sick person are you,and I am outraged by your name calling,and all your lies.and gossip your spreading about Michael.its about time you grew up and acted your age,what that poor man had to deal with day by day,I am not going to repeat the alful name you keep calling him
Its Just wicked,hes peter pan stay young and live forever,these sick twisted allegations that are spread by the haters, they are totally false,I dont know how many times Michael said before he would hurt a child he would slit his wrists.Michael is not that sort if person.Michael has not done anything to anybody in his life .Michael is not that sort of person.he hasnt got a bad bone in his body
At Neverland,they had guest units. It was for sick and disavantaged children he tried to help and make a better life for. It was like father and child.
It was water balloon fights,watching movies,playing video games,and Michael slept on the floor,these are false allegations and complete lies and garbadge trash.for peoples love of money
You can understand why Michael never trusted adults.the parents made the children lie Just for money
Michael Jackson never hurt a child?
Michael Jackson never hurt animals?
Michael Jackson never slept with dolls?
Michael Jackson never committed fraud with the beatles catalogue.
How much more blame are you going to put on an
Innocent man.you all are scum of the earth.
I believe in every word Michael said ,I believe in him.I trust in him completely.Ill be there for him
I will support him.and defend him.because he was always Innocent.and the legal documents are as
Fake as hell. And his fans will be with him every step of the way.and we will praise hes wonderful name,I dont care what you say.or what lies come out of your evil mouth.I will only listen to Michael
Hes the most honest and gentle of all men.
So haters go and have a run and Jump
*laughs*

Read the legal documents and court transcripts, f'loon. I dare you. Michael was the antithesis of everything you believe about him.

Since: Jun 13

Fuquay Varina, NC

#322 Dec 7, 2013
Love isn't that blind to not look at those documents, is it? This loyalty thing is a problem. Fans are trying so hard to avoid it and try to defame one's character while ignoring the fact that Michael lost a lot of money giving out cars and houses to kids' families and buying everything to please the special boys he had around him and then sleeping with them and spending time at some of the boys' homes for a couple of weeks while he was supposed to be making business arrangements or going to the studio.
l want you back Michael

UK

#323 Dec 8, 2013
I dont know why the haters cant see beyond the lies and gossip that they have all been brainwashed by the Media.Michael is Innocent
All Michael truly wanted to help children and make a better life for them.the sick the disadvantaged
The unloved the less fortunate.

Neverland was designed not just with his own childhood in Mind.but the childhood.of others less fortunate.thats the side of Neverland you never heard the press talk about in Neverland there were Mini hospital suites designed and Installed with Terminally Ill children in Mind..thats the sort of man Michael was.he visited hospital with gifts for children just to see Michael visit It would put a glow in their face and brighten up there day Michael would drop everything no matter how busy he was to help other people.althrough Michaels life he gave all he could give.
And now Michael no longer with us people should give him the respect he deserves.Michael was a strong person he had to be what lies he had to go through day by day.Just for being a good honest
Caring man.and Michael the only victim.and the only one getting abused.how cruel people can be
Because Michael was so shy and quiet people thought they could walk all over him.
And let me remind you.the Millennium issue of guinness book of records Michael was named the
Pop singer who gave and supported the most charity organisations.so lets remember Michael for an Incredible human being.what it should be about the man the hero the role model the music the entertainer showman.and Just a truly wonderful man rest in perfect peace Michael.and I love you

Canada

#324 Dec 8, 2013
Every night I dedicate a little something to MJ's legacy. I wipe my butt with some toilet paper, flush the toilet, and away goes my dedication for MJ's legacy.
l want you back Michael

UK

#325 Dec 8, 2013
Michael is truly my life,hes my everything he makes everything complete.hes my world
I love everything about him the way he walks the way he talks the way he laughs and giggles and the way he covers his face when hes shy
And when he sings and how he touches peoples hearts.the way he moves the way he dances
His gorgeous face his dark flowing hair Michael baby brown eyes and his beautiful smile that lights up the room.and his red juicy soft and gentle lips his soft and gentle hands.just seeing him brightens each and every day.so I can get away with this as it how Michael makes us feel.

Michael Jackson I love you sweet baby
Rickey Bobby

North Kingstown, RI

#327 Dec 8, 2013
Michael is truly my life,hes my everything he makes everything complete.hes my world
I love everything about him the way he walks the way he talks the way he laughs and giggles and the way he covers his face when hes shy
And when he sings and how he touches peoples hearts.the way he moves the way he dances
His gorgeous face his dark flowing hair Michael baby brown eyes and his beautiful smile that lights up the room.and his red juicy soft and gentle lips his soft and gentle hands.just seeing him brightens each and every day.so I can get away with this as it how Michael makes us feel.
Michael is truly a pedophile, he s took everything from his victims.
I hate everything about him, the way he walks the way he talks the way he sounds like a girl and the way he grabs his crotch when hes shy
And when he squeaks and how he touches little boy butts,.the way he moves when he dances inside them.
His altered face his dark flowing wig. Michaels mascara red eyes and his Joker smile that makes everyone point and laugh. and his botox lips and his sequened hands.
Rickey Bobby

North Kingstown, RI

#328 Dec 8, 2013
And let me remind you.the Millennium issue of guinness book of records Michael was named the
Pop singer who gave and supported the most charity organisations.so lets remember Michael for an Incredible human being.
And let me remind you that it isn't the number of charities, but the amount of money and help given. No one on here has ever produced how much was given to each charity. He could have given $1000 to each of 39 charities. Also let me remind you that he drove Heal the World Foundation into the ground around 2003. He was the sole officer (Chairman), and the was about three or four thousand dollars left in the account. Most of the money went to legal and administrative costs. He was as incapable of running a charity as he was with the rest of his life. His charity died in 2003 and he died six years later.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

#329 Dec 8, 2013
I dont know why the haters cant see beyond the lies and gossip that they have all been brainwashed by the Media.Michael is Innocent
All Michael truly wanted to help children and make a better life for them.the sick the disadvantaged
The unloved the less fortunate.
Neverland was designed not just with his own childhood in Mind.but the childhood.of others less fortunate.thats the side of Neverland you never heard the press talk about in Neverland there were Mini hospital suites designed and Installed with Terminally Ill children in Mind..thats the sort of man Michael was.he visited hospital with gifts for children just to see Michael visit It would put a glow in their face and brighten up there day Michael would drop everything no matter how busy he was to help other people.althrough Michaels life he gave all he could give.
And now Michael no longer with us people should give him the respect he deserves.Michael was a strong person he had to be what lies he had to go through day by day.Just for being a good honest
Caring man.and Michael the only victim.and the only one getting abused.how cruel people can be
Because Michael was so shy and quiet people thought they could walk all over him.
Pop singer who gave and supported the most charity organisations.so lets remember Michael for an Incredible human being.what it should be about the man the hero the role model the music the entertainer showman.and Just a truly wonderful man rest in perfect peace Michael.and I love you
On the "judge-it" choices, people can pick nuts or spam, etc. I wish one of the choices was "creepy" because that's what your posts are.

Canada

#330 Dec 8, 2013
I liked you better under your old name Rebecca.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#331 Dec 8, 2013
Butterballs wrote:
<quoted text>
We all know that Mr Yale lawyer and personal friend of Wacko Jacko and his secret girlfriend Laura.
By the way, will you and your new partner be making the trip to Manhattan later today to spend the weekend there? I hear that part of New York is particularly good during the festive season.
Y ou jealous again butterfck? Concentrate on your own life....never mind...you don't have one...
l want you back Michael

UK

#332 Dec 9, 2013
Rickey Bobby wrote:
<quoted text> Michael is truly a pedophile, he s took everything from his victims.
I hate everything about him, the way he walks the way he talks the way he sounds like a girl and the way he grabs his crotch when hes shy
And when he squeaks and how he touches little boy butts,.the way he moves when he dances inside them.
His altered face his dark flowing wig. Michaels mascara red eyes and his Joker smile that makes everyone point and laugh. and his botox lips and his sequened hands.
You are so wrong.Michael is the most gorgeous and very hot guy the worlds ever known.and Just full of sexyness how many times do we have to keep repeating our self.

Michael Jackson never did anything sexual to boys

Michael Jackson Never touched any boy in any way.

Michael Jackson would never hurt a child

Michael Jackson wasnt gay

Michael Jackson was never pedo pan so shut your mouth

Michael Jackson never hurt animals

Michael Jackson is not a freak

Michael Jackson not wacko Jacko stop saying it
He had feelings.its not nice

Michael Jackson Nevet bleached his skin.the guy had a skin condition.Vitiligo and the auto Immune disease Lupus.which caused MJ stress

Michael Never slept with dolls.not the way your thinking

Michael Never committed fraud with the beatles catalogue

Michael Jackson not selfish

Michael Jackson Not a clown or worm

Michael was a song writing genius.and wrote all his own songs

Michael gave Millions to charitys across the world

Michael was named super star who gave and supported most charity organisation-in the Millennium issue of guiness book of records
And with heal the world foundstion

Nobody has the right to Judge Michael.why is he being attacked and blamed for something he has never done.you should listen to the truth.Michael Innocent.and he was a person who had feelings
How hurt by all these lies and false allergations

I trust Michael over any of you Jerks I know the man he really was.and the person he was.how he treated people how he cared and he was honest
And had so much respect for other people
He had respect for women and treated them like a lady.and no matter how busy he was he always made time to help somebody.he was just an Innocent.kind caring wonderful man.and an Incredible father.Just an Incredible man
If I had the chance.I would of took care of him
I just want my Michael back.Just to see him again
With his angel eyes and beautiful smile lights up every room.Michael lights up the world
He touches so many hearts.we truly love him so much.he means the world to me
l want you back Michael

UK

#333 Dec 9, 2013
And theres talk they might release history concert
On blu ray straight on top of the charts.for the top
Selling artist of all time.and Incredible dancer
Genius film maker Entertainer /showman.singer
Song writing genius.theres nothing Michael can not do.and how great are his poems. Michael rules
And the true king.
Michael you are always on my mind,in my thoughts and in my heart
You are everywhere in my room.we need you Michael.we Just want our Michael back
I love you tender Michael.with all my heart
I love you Michael Jackson sweet baby and my sweetest angel.cant wait to see thriller stage show
After christmas.I will be back I have got to put a poem for Michael on the fan club for the fans forum.
Octopus

Albany, NY

#334 Dec 9, 2013
And theres talk they might release history concert
On blu ray straight on top of the charts.for the top
Selling artist of all time.and Incredible dancer
Genius film maker Entertainer /showman.singer
Song writing genius.theres nothing Michael can not do.and how great are his poems. Michael rules
And the true king.
Michael you are always on my mind,in my thoughts and in my heart
You are everywhere in my room.we need you Michael.we Just want our Michael back
I love you tender Michael.with all my heart
I love you Michael Jackson sweet baby and my sweetest angel.cant wait to see thriller stage show
After christmas.I will be back I have got to put a poem for Michael on the fan club for the fans forum.
Since the clown had a couple poor selling DVD releases like "Visions" which was his entire video catalog and the crappy dud, "Bad 25" that failed to reach number one anywhere, why would another miming "History" DVD be any different? I highly doubt it would go straight on top of the charts because Michael Jackson hasn't been number one since "This Is Shit" in 2009. Of course, go to any bargain outlet store in the US and will see unopened overstocks of every Michael Jackson CD or DVD on clearance but not moving. A thick coat of dust covers them and it is the Christmas holiday season. The clown is still in the cheapo bins with The Village People, Sha Na Na, Culture Club and Donna Summer. He should not have molested Jordan Chandler, Gavin Arviso, Brett Barnes and seven year old, Wade Robson.
I WANT YOU BACK MICHAEL

London, UK

#336 Dec 10, 2013
Michael Jackson could sing like nobody else
He was able to connect with people
No other artist could ever take his place
Michael is a true ambassador not only for
Pop music but of all music and films
Michael has been an Inspiration and hero through
Generations and Generations.Michael he had the
Hunger to be the best.he was.he had warmth and
Sensitivity, when Michael was off stage he was
Loving Respectful shy
When he was on stage he was in charge he was the master,Michael has touched each of our lives
Through his music and showmanship
Michael forever changed the world of music and
Entertainment.he was dynamic
Long live the king Michael Jackson
He was our Joy and his forever in our hearts
I miss him every day
I love him every day for all time
Loving you tender forever Michael

Canada

#337 Dec 10, 2013
Jermaine 7 wrote:
<quoted text>Y ou jealous again butterfck? Concentrate on your own life....never mind...you don't have one...
MJ was dirty boy loving pedo. That's nothing to be jealous about.
I WANT YOU BACK MICHAEL

Croydon, UK

#339 Dec 16, 2013
TripleH1976 wrote:
<quoted text>
MJ was dirty boy loving pedo. That's nothing to be jealous about.
Triple H you are Jealousy.you just want to be like Michael.I think everybody does.I know Michael the most gorgeous thing anybody had ever seen
The man was breath taking.he had style he had looks he was he was just dynamic he was everything.he had the world at his feet I guess I can see how you haters are Jealous
He is loved all over the world.and Michael is the real man.the real deal.the right stuff the hot stuff
The magic the master I just think the world of this truly wonderful amazing man.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

#340 Dec 16, 2013
I WANT YOU BACK MICHAEL wrote:
<quoted text>
Triple H you are Jealousy.you just want to be like Michael.I think everybody does.I know Michael the most gorgeous thing anybody had ever seen
The man was breath taking.he had style he had looks he was he was just dynamic he was everything.he had the world at his feet I guess I can see how you haters are Jealous
He is loved all over the world.and Michael is the real man.the real deal.the right stuff the hot stuff
The magic the master I just think the world of this truly wonderful amazing man.
Don't insult TripleH. Becoming like Pedo Pan is not on his list. He thinks pedophiles ought be locked up, for life. You should, too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why was Michael Jackson's son dyed when he was ... (Aug '09) Fri mjlover4life 24
News Michael Jackson's final days will now be told i... Thu Sleepingboy 2
The Beatles beat Wacko for most albums sold sin... (Jan '09) Thu Sleepingboy 13
M.J. was great but No Hero; "Lip-Synched" almos... (Jul '09) Jan 18 Thepoint 146
News Prince Beats Michael Jackson's Digital Songs Ch... (May '16) Jan 17 The Power Of Mast... 128
Who is the real King of Music and why? (Feb '15) Jan 17 The Power Of Mast... 20
Prince, Arnold Klein, MJ and tinea versicolor (Jul '13) Jan 15 Jayme_pratt 5
More from around the web