for fans only.the way Michael makes you feel

Posted in the Michael Jackson Forum

First Prev
of 18
Next Last
FOREVER MICHAEL

UK

#1 Oct 9, 2013
Here is your chance to put in to words how Michael makes you feel?
How do you feel about Michael?
Michael knows how I feel about him.
FOREVER MICHAEL

UK

#2 Oct 10, 2013
Michael.you know how I feel about you? You will always be my angel.nothing will ever change..you rock my world.we just want to rock with you.MJ
I AM just thankful you came in to our lives.I dont know how we will go on without you.I am just missing you so so much.you were a massive part of my life and you still are.you make our life complete..you are just so perfect in every way.I am so proud of youMichael.you mean so much to each and everyone of us.and so much more
You will always be our teddybear.just want to hug cuddle.and hold you in our arms.
Forever we care and adore you.if I could wish for anything in the world.it would be to have you back with us.and believe me I would do anything to have you back I really would.all your fans want you back Michael..oh Michael we just miss you so much.thankyou for leaving us your music.helps us through each day.what we really want is you
I really really love you Michael
Michael I Love you with all my heart.
Sleep tight my friend.rest in peace forever my angel.untill the day we see and meet you again
Stay close and near.we need you.stay with us.
I Love you sweetheart and always will

“Still the Dark Lord.”

Since: Jun 13

Everywhere.

#3 Oct 10, 2013
Michael makes me feel... sick.

“Waiting for f'loons to wake up”

Since: Dec 06

Goofybaboon's Not Listening

#4 Oct 10, 2013
Makes me glad for one thing:
The pederast wouldn't take responsibility for anything so mother nature smacked the creep with a permanent ban from dillydallying around drugs, kids, and general narcissistic self-promotion.

You may now kiss the Pedo.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#6 Oct 10, 2013
Michael makes me glad he can't hurt children, anymore, since he's dead.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#7 Oct 10, 2013
Len is Disgusted wrote:
Michael makes me glad he can't hurt children, anymore, since he's dead.
You know Lenora..I am tired of your meanass comments. I hope the Jacksons take you on.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

#8 Oct 10, 2013
Jermaine 7 wrote:
<quoted text>You know Lenora..I am tired of your meanass comments. I hope the Jacksons take you on.
I doubt they would want to. I don't think they would enjoy their dead relative's illegal behavior with children made enormously public. Especially since Judge Melville agreed the drawing, description, and photos of Michael's blotchy wiener matched.

Location hidden

#9 Oct 10, 2013
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
I doubt they would want to. I don't think they would enjoy their dead relative's illegal behavior with children made enormously public. Especially since Judge Melville agreed the drawing, description, and photos of Michael's blotchy wiener matched.
Don't be too sure. Your slanderous comments are grounds for legal action.

“Waiting for f'loons to wake up”

Since: Dec 06

Goofybaboon's Not Listening

#10 Oct 10, 2013
Jermaine 7 wrote:
<quoted text>Don't be too sure. Your slanderous comments are grounds for legal action.
CAmpWacko would like that, Gherkins. Should they stoop to sueing for slander, I would be highly entertained watching another circus court lasting for months and ultimately ending with another "not liable" verdict.

So who will the defendants be? John and Jane Does 1-999?
lol

Location hidden

#11 Oct 10, 2013
Reality_Awaits wrote:
<quoted text>
CAmpWacko would like that, Gherkins. Should they stoop to sueing for slander, I would be highly entertained watching another circus court lasting for months and ultimately ending with another "not liable" verdict.
So who will the defendants be? John and Jane Does 1-999?
lol
They are sick of their son..brother...uncle..father bein lashed out at verbally. How would you feel if it was someone you loved? MJ cannot defend himself now. He has been dead for over 4 years and this jive continues. He was a human bein. You people treat him as if he was not a real livin breathin person.

“Still the Dark Lord.”

Everywhere.

#12 Oct 10, 2013
Jermaine 7 wrote:
<quoted text>They are sick of their son..brother...uncle..father bein lashed out at verbally. How would you feel if it was someone you loved? MJ cannot defend himself now. He has been dead for over 4 years and this jive continues. He was a human bein. You people treat him as if he was not a real livin breathin person.
Lol. He's certainly not a living breathing person anymore.

Location hidden

#13 Oct 10, 2013
Stormageddon wrote:
<quoted text> Lol. He's certainly not a living breathing person anymore.
No duh. That you find that so fkn funny says what kind of person you are.

“Best voice ever !”

Since: Mar 09

Devil's Hole

#14 Oct 11, 2013
Stormageddon wrote:
Michael makes me feel... sick.
he gives me different types of headaches.

“Still the Dark Lord.”

Everywhere.

#15 Oct 11, 2013
Jermaine 7 wrote:
<quoted text>No duh. That you find that so fkn funny says what kind of person you are.
Do you expect the passing of a pedo to make me feel sad? Nope.

“Still the Dark Lord.”

Everywhere.

#16 Oct 11, 2013
zepforever wrote:
<quoted text>
he gives me different types of headaches.
I hear you on that. Wacko tends to have that effect on normal people.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

#17 Oct 11, 2013
Jermaine 7 wrote:
<quoted text>Don't be too sure. Your slanderous comments are grounds for legal action.
To slander is make false and damaging statements. I am definitely telling the truth, even though it's not something you want to hear.
FOREVER MICHAEL

London, UK

#18 Oct 13, 2013
Michael Jackson,you know how you make me feel
and how I Feel about you.baby...and you know how the fans feel about you.we think about you
Day and night...Michael you mean.so much to each and everyone of us.you are the one and only
We are so proud of you Angel. We Love you
We care about you.we Just adore you
You know we will all be by your side.holding your hand.we will always be there for you.

I Just have one thing to say .I Just Love you so much.my sweet angel.

Michael you are the precious one...angel you are Just so precious to each and everyone of us
You really are.your Just so sweet and cute

Your Just a sweet sweet man
And I Love you with all my heart
Ill be loving you forever Michael Jackson

“at yet more f'loonspin”

#19 Oct 14, 2013
FOREVER MICHAEL wrote:
Michael Jackson,you know how you make me feel
and how I Feel about you.
No he doesn't. He'd dead.
FOREVER MICHAEL

UK

#21 Oct 15, 2013
Nobody can hurt him now.he will live in all our hearts his Legacy.Legend music.the prince the one and only king will Live forever
He massive part of my life. He makes our life complete.we adore him.care about him and Ill be loving him forever.so proud of you mike
Missing you so much honey
I LOVE YOU MICHAEL JACKSON PRECIOUS BABY
AND MY SWEET PRECIOUS MICHAEL
MICHAEL HERE FOREVER TO STAY

“Still the Dark Lord.”

Everywhere.

#22 Oct 15, 2013
FOREVER MICHAEL wrote:
Nobody can hurt him now.he will live in all our hearts his Legacy.Legend music.the prince the one and only king will Live forever
He massive part of my life. He makes our life complete.we adore him.care about him and Ill be loving him forever.so proud of you mike
Missing you so much honey
I LOVE YOU MICHAEL JACKSON PRECIOUS BABY
AND MY SWEET PRECIOUS MICHAEL
MICHAEL HERE FOREVER TO STAY
More importantly, he can't hurt anybody now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 18
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
If Michael Jackson was standing in front of you... 10 min Pop Tart- 400
CHRISTMAS is a time to say we Love you Michael 52 min Octopus 45
Are MJ Fans Worried? 1 hr Octopus 280
Wacko photoshoot, circa 1993 2 hr Octopus 248
True or False 6 hr jina wild 3
Young Man Believes Music Can Heal The World 6 hr goodvibrations 182
Was Michael Jackson the LEGAL parent of Blanket? 7 hr goodvibrations 38
More from around the web