Legal motions highly suggest m Jackso...

Legal motions highly suggest m Jackson was guilty.

Posted in the Michael Jackson Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
You wish

Rockland, MA

#1 Jan 15, 2014
Redemption, page 134.

Hughes presented a detailed discussion on the motions submitted by both parties in Jordie's civil case against Jackson. Jackson had asked that the case be postponed for six years until the criminal statute of limitations on child abuse had expired. He told the court that he would have to invoke his Fifth Amendment right to remain silent if the case went forward. He also asked the court not to allow any evidence gathered by Jordie's attorneys to be handed over to the district attorney.

Jackson called huge press conferences and had his attorneys shout to the world that he was innocent and that he had been extorted. Why then, would such an innocent man want the case postponed for six years? Why would he tell the court that he would have to take the fifth if the case went forward? Why would he fight so hard to keep evidence from the district attorney, or to be placed under oath?(Why did he take the fifth in a 1994 case when asked about his relationship to young boys? Why did he pay another victim $2 million dollars just a few years later?)

Throughout her book Hughes professed that the evidence of molestation was weak and the evidence of extortion was strong. By December of 1993 Jackson's career had taken a huge hit. Why let the effects linger for six years? If the evidence was all in Jackson's favor, why not go to court, prove his innocence, and watch his career rebound to new heights? Hughes never raised those questions. And neither did anyone else who supported Jackson. They complained that his right to remain silence was violated, but they did not want to talk about why he felt compelled to invoke that right in the first place.

Mj acted the opposite of a wealthy innocent man

Read more: http://www.mjfacts.info/redemption---sloppy-w...

“Waiting for f'loons to wake up”

Since: Dec 06

Goofybaboon's Not Listening

#3 Jan 20, 2014
Michael Jackson would never officially say he was not a molester.

Gee, I wonder why not? It isn't like he's going to lie under oath, right?
You wish

Canton, CT

#5 Jan 20, 2014
Reality_Awaits wrote:
Michael Jackson would never officially say he was not a molester.
Gee, I wonder why not? It isn't like he's going to lie under oath, right?
True.
I hope wade causes other victims to come forth. It's time for the king of pedophiles to be treated like jimmy Seville.
You wish

Canton, CT

#6 Jan 20, 2014
David Corbett worked 15 years as a San Francisco based PI with the firm Palladino & Sutherland. He was interviewed in 2009.

"We worked for the fourteen-year-old boy and his family in the child molestation case, and we tried the best we could to help the police, but we kept finding out from the sergeant who was out liaison at LAPD that they would assemble a witness list from our reports, pass it up the chain of command, and it would inevitably come back with certain key witnesses cross off. The suspicion was that, with Johnny Cochran at the helm of Jackson's defense, he was pulling strings with old contacts in the DA's office or with cops he knew. We could never prove this, and it was just a suspicion. But it all became moot when Cochran, fearing his investigators has been taped trying to tamper with witnesses - they'd been instructed by Cochran to go out and find ex-employees, tell them,"Michael loves you," and offer them their jobs back at salaries they could hardly refuse - Cochran had a high-power conclave with his client and promptly pitched almost $20 million at the kid and his family. An unwritten part of the agreement was that the boy would not testify before the grand jury. This is illegal, but who was going to prove it happened? Anyhoo, Michael slipped out of that one, as we all know."

Read more: http://www.mjfacts.info/insider.php#ixzz2qzfj...

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#7 Jan 20, 2014
You wish wrote:
<quoted text>
True.
I hope wade causes other victims to come forth. It's time for the king of pedophiles to be treated like jimmy Seville.
It is time for you to get off this forum and go hate on someone else. You ain't nothing but a chanky wack.

“Waiting for f'loons to wake up”

Since: Dec 06

Goofybaboon's Not Listening

#8 Jan 20, 2014
JoMamma 7 wrote:
<quoted text> It is time for you to get off this forum and go hate on someone else. You ain't nothing but a chanky wack.
Translation:
Pickles is jerkin' his stanky junk thinking about a 'has-been' and 'is-dead' pedophile, so beat it.

*LOL*

Location hidden

#9 Jan 20, 2014
Reality_Awaits wrote:
<quoted text>
Translation:
Pickles is jerkin' his stanky junk thinking about a 'has-been' and 'is-dead' pedophile, so beat it.
*LOL*
You sick jack@ss..chanky means disgusting and nasty...so it could be used to describe you also....you demented druid loser...
You wish

Canton, CT

#10 Jan 21, 2014
Jermaine 7 wrote:
<quoted text> It is time for you to get off this forum and go hate on someone else. You ain't nothing but a chanky wack.
I live in reality syncophantic floon. If it walks like a duck , quacks like a duck, it's pedo pan at neverland fool. Why is it, there is more evidence suggesting wacko jacko then not. A rapist doesn't try to rape every person. So why would a acquaintance pedophile like wacko jacko try to molest every child. Court records show he tried to prevent Gavin attorneys from presenting any evidence to the da. Wacko jacko tried to delay the case for 6 years so he couldn't be charged criminally . Why would a rich man settle if he was innocent ? Why use every tool legally like a lie detector test . Wouldn't a pattern of mj fully cooperating , taking a lie detector test , testifying show the world that he was innocent ? Why do hate wade but accept Latoya flimsy excuse for exposing mj as a pedophile ? I bet you won't answer my questions because you know the reality .

MJ's sister, La Toya Jackson also made the statement, "I cannot and will not be a silent collaborator in his crimes against young children... Forget about the superstar, forget about the icon. If he was any other 35-year-old man who was sleeping with little boys, you wouldn't like this guy".

I believe her anyday over a floon . It's funny she accurately stated jimmy safe chuck recieved large checks from mj too. Mj had great security yet floons believe jack Gordon could hurt mj physically .

The king of pedophiles must be treated like jimmy Seville.

Location hidden

#11 Jan 21, 2014
You wish wrote:
<quoted text>
I live in reality syncophantic floon. If it walks like a duck , quacks like a duck, it's pedo pan at neverland fool. Why is it, there is more evidence suggesting wacko jacko then not. A rapist doesn't try to rape every person. So why would a acquaintance pedophile like wacko jacko try to molest every child. Court records show he tried to prevent Gavin attorneys from presenting any evidence to the da. Wacko jacko tried to delay the case for 6 years so he couldn't be charged criminally . Why would a rich man settle if he was innocent ? Why use every tool legally like a lie detector test . Wouldn't a pattern of mj fully cooperating , taking a lie detector test , testifying show the world that he was innocent ? Why do hate wade but accept Latoya flimsy excuse for exposing mj as a pedophile ? I bet you won't answer my questions because you know the reality .
MJ's sister, La Toya Jackson also made the statement, "I cannot and will not be a silent collaborator in his crimes against young children... Forget about the superstar, forget about the icon. If he was any other 35-year-old man who was sleeping with little boys, you wouldn't like this guy".
I believe her anyday over a floon . It's funny she accurately stated jimmy safe chuck recieved large checks from mj too. Mj had great security yet floons believe jack Gordon could hurt mj physically .
Says who? You? You ain't the law and btw Michael is dead. You don't live in reality all you wanna do is hate..hate..hate..hate..hate.. ..spam..spam...spam...spam...n ow go away and do something useful. I do not care bout your opinion or what you think. You are here because you love to hate..HATER.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#12 Jan 21, 2014
You wish wrote:
David Corbett worked 15 years as a San Francisco based PI with the firm Palladino & Sutherland. He was interviewed in 2009.
"We worked for the fourteen-year-old boy and his family in the child molestation case, and we tried the best we could to help the police, but we kept finding out from the sergeant who was out liaison at LAPD that they would assemble a witness list from our reports, pass it up the chain of command, and it would inevitably come back with certain key witnesses cross off. The suspicion was that, with Johnny Cochran at the helm of Jackson's defense, he was pulling strings with old contacts in the DA's office or with cops he knew. We could never prove this, and it was just a suspicion. But it all became moot when Cochran, fearing his investigators has been taped trying to tamper with witnesses - they'd been instructed by Cochran to go out and find ex-employees, tell them,"Michael loves you," and offer them their jobs back at salaries they could hardly refuse - Cochran had a high-power conclave with his client and promptly pitched almost $20 million at the kid and his family. An unwritten part of the agreement was that the boy would not testify before the grand jury. This is illegal, but who was going to prove it happened? Anyhoo, Michael slipped out of that one, as we all know."
Read more: http://www.mjfacts.info/insider.php#ixzz2qzfj...
Wasn't there a cop exposed for leaking information, who was then disciplined and removed from his job? Correct me if I'm wrong. But I have a recollection of something of that nature taking place.
You wish

Canton, CT

#13 Jan 21, 2014
Jermaine 7 wrote:
<quoted text> Says who? You? You ain't the law and btw Michael is dead. You don't live in reality all you wanna do is hate..hate..hate..hate..hate.. ..spam..spam...spam...spam...n ow go away and do something useful. I do not care bout your opinion or what you think. You are here because you love to hate..HATER.
We finally agree on one thing. I care less floons opinions either. I trust a seasoned detective who is considered a expert in child molestation anyday over syncophantic floons.

Anyone with logic and intelligence would agree.

You lose.
You wish

Canton, CT

#14 Jan 21, 2014
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
Wasn't there a cop exposed for leaking information, who was then disciplined and removed from his job? Correct me if I'm wrong. But I have a recollection of something of that nature taking place.
Don't know . I wish someone would do a I depth special exposing wacko jacko. A top ten list debunking all the mj and floon lies. Mj deserves to be treated like jimmy Seville.
You wish

Canton, CT

#19 Jan 21, 2014
Jermaine 7 wrote:
<quoted text>You are getting more stupid by the minute. How you goin to treat MJ like anything. He is dead. I think you need exposed. Wish for nothing ...waste of space.
His legacy jerkmaine. Smh

Location hidden

#20 Jan 21, 2014
You wish wrote:
<quoted text>
His legacy jerkmaine. Smh
You ain't ruining nothing..everyone knows who ya are....

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#21 Jan 22, 2014
You wish wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't know . I wish someone would do a I depth special exposing wacko jacko. A top ten list debunking all the mj and floon lies. Mj deserves to be treated like jimmy Seville.
What is on your list? Nearly all the myths dear to f'loons' hearts have been debunked. But we could set up the list and give the proof they hate so much.
MICHAEL I WANT YOU BACK

UK

#22 Jan 22, 2014
You wish wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut the hell up every loser scum.hes nothing like
Saville you dick head.hes innocent you fool
That gentle sweet man never did anything to anybody.you foolish clown.you live in a world of make believe.you do not even speak about him in that way.and you have no right to treat him that way,you have no right to Judge him.
Michaels been badly attacked for things he never did.Instead of Judging him.hear the truth! Michael always told the truth.he was Innocent.I believe in every word he said and I will only listen to Michael
And still do.you fools dont even know him.you do not know anything about him.Michael just sat and took everything like a man.Michael sweet angel as he is never said anything bad about anybody even those who persecuted and backstabbed him.with Jealousy lies and greed through the lowest forms of human being cannot tarnish a blessed soul
Michael showed them all with being kind patient and being perfect.and being such a sweet and loving person.and he will always have me to support him and defending him because I love him
And care about him and believe only in him
To me michael will always be an angel
LEAVE HIM ALONE

I WILL ALWAYS BE MISSING YOU MICHAEL
WE WANT OUR ANGEL BACK
LOVING YOU MJ FOREVER

“What a gay day in”

Since: Feb 12

Chazzy's back passage

#23 Jan 22, 2014
MICHAEL I WANT YOU BACK wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut the hell up every loser scum.hes nothing like
Saville you dick head.hes innocent you fool
That gentle sweet man never did anything to anybody.you foolish clown.you live in a world of make believe.you do not even speak about him in that way.and you have no right to treat him that way,you have no right to Judge him.
Michaels been badly attacked for things he never did.Instead of Judging him.hear the truth! Michael always told the truth.he was Innocent.I believe in every word he said and I will only listen to Michael
And still do.you fools dont even know him.you do not know anything about him.Michael just sat and took everything like a man.Michael sweet angel as he is never said anything bad about anybody even those who persecuted and backstabbed him.with Jealousy lies and greed through the lowest forms of human being cannot tarnish a blessed soul
Michael showed them all with being kind patient and being perfect.and being such a sweet and loving person.and he will always have me to support him and defending him because I love him
And care about him and believe only in him
To me michael will always be an angel
LEAVE HIM ALONE
I WILL ALWAYS BE MISSING YOU MICHAEL
WE WANT OUR ANGEL BACK
LOVING YOU MJ FOREVER
Face factz hunni. He aint neva comin back. He'z stiffer than Chouchou'z cokk getz when he watchez rerunz of Dynasty.

“Evolution is fab!”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#24 Jan 22, 2014
MICHAEL I WANT YOU BACK wrote:
<quoted text>
Michael always told the truth.he was Innocent.I believe in every word he said and I will only listen to Michael
Umm, no he didn't.

He went on national television and blatantly lied by denying he owned NAMBLA recommended naked by books, when in fact he did.

He blatantly lied by claiming there was no matchup with Jordy's description because he claimed there were no markings on his penis, which was absolute bollocks.

He blatantly lied by claiming he wasn't in any other financial settlements over "not molesting children" when in fact he was making another one to his former maid.

He blatantly lied by falsely accusing good police officers of causing him serious bodily harm by dislocating his shoulder.

He blatantly lied by claiming he was locked up in a doo doo faeces toilet for thirty-five minutes despite being in and out of police booking within that time.

He blatantly lied about being the biological father of those three white children that look nothing like him.

He blatantly lied about his plastic surgery by claiming he had nothing other than 2 nose jobs.

He blatantly lied by claiming he never bleached his skin, despite shitloads of it being found in his home after he croaked it.

Face the truth, Michael Jackson (Wacko Jacko) was lying scumbag.
MICHAEL I WANT YOU BACK

London, UK

#25 Jan 22, 2014
Butterballs wrote:
<quoted text>
Umm, no he didn't.
He went on national television and blatantly lied by denying he owned NAMBLA recommended naked by books, when in fact he did.
He blatantly lied by claiming there was no matchup with Jordy's description because he claimed there were no markings on his penis, which was absolute bollocks.
He blatantly lied by claiming he wasn't in any other financial settlements over "not molesting children" when in fact he was making another one to his former maid.
He blatantly lied by falsely accusing good police officers of causing him serious bodily harm by dislocating his shoulder.
He blatantly lied by claiming he was locked up in a doo doo faeces toilet for thirty-five minutes despite being in and out of police booking within that time.
He blatantly lied about being the biological father of those three white children that look nothing like him.
He blatantly lied about his plastic surgery by claiming he had nothing other than 2 nose jobs.
He blatantly lied by claiming he never bleached his skin, despite shitloads of it being found in his home after he croaked it.
Face the truth, Michael Jackson (Wacko Jacko) was lying scumbag.
You have lost the plot butterballs.the boy was lying no match.he never touched any child in a sexual way.lies for greed and money.
Tom sneddon had a vendetta against Michael Jackson.he committed felonies.tom sneddon
Should be held accountable for the crimes he committed against Michael Jackson.you only needed to look at sneddon to see what a creep he was.

Lets get the record straight.Michael never had his
Cheeks done,or his eyes altered he never had his lips thinned or dermbrasion.or skin peel.the rumours are ridiculous.yes he had his nose done
He added a cleft in his chin.he never bleached his skin.he had a serious skin condition fool
Vitiligo and Lupus.and how distressing it was for him.you only have to Imagian waking up day by day.to find Increasing patches of blotchy pale skin
He had cream to help.with this condition and he relied heavily on make up.it was a skin condition
That destroys the pigmentation.Michael was very
Sensitive about his skin condition.the doctors advice was to stay out of the sun.thats when he
Started walking around with an umbrella.and in later years trying to cope with arthrities the man was in a lot of pain.by the way butterballs Michael
Was telling the truth.and if you listened to the truth instead of being brainwashed by the press
Butterballs the only lying scumbag on here is you

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#26 Jan 22, 2014
WACKO I WANT YOUR GACK wrote:
<quoted text>
the only lying scumbag on here is you
I usually refrain from teasing the mentally challenged, but I want to remind you that you can't have your dirty pedo back because he's worm food.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Declining Sales Of The Perverted Michael Jo... 16 hr Octopus 1
The Crickets Chirp On The Dead Michael Jackson ... Sun Octopus 5
News La Toya Jackson -- I Believe That's Michael Jac... Sun Sleepingboy 6
News Molestation claim against Michael Jackson's est... Jul 4 Octopus 66
Was MJ Molested/Raped during the Motown years? (Nov '14) Jul 4 Octopus 22
News Paterson rapper Fetty Wap rising to the top of ... Jul 4 Octopus 11
News Blanket Jackson changes name: Bullied at 13 for... Jul 3 BadMan84 6
More from around the web