Steve Jobs, Michael Jackson to land on U.S. stamps

Feb 21, 2014 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Jersey Journal

Possible U.S. Postal stamp subjects for the future include clockwise from left, the kids from comic strip "Peanuts," iconic host of "The Tonight Show" Johnny Carson, singer Michael Jackson and Apple co-founder Steve Jobs.

Comments
1 - 20 of 309 Comments Last updated Mar 10, 2014
First Prev
of 16
Next Last

“It's all lies”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2014

Judged:

YES! MJ gets the highest vote.
Big mike

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2014

Judged:

goodvibrations wrote:
i agree

“Dark Lord of All”

Since: Jun 13

The Time Vortex

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2014

Judged:

Big mike wrote:
<quoted text>i agree
Get lost you creep! I KNOW you're a pedo who has already tried to pick up an 11 year old. You're a sick bastard.
jina wild

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2014

Judged:

goodvibrations wrote:
After all the years he spent licking the backs of people's heads, it's only right that people now get to lick the back of his.

“It's all lies”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2014

Judged:

jina wild wrote:
<quoted text>After all the years he spent licking the backs of people's heads, it's only right that people now get to lick the back of his.
And soon you will have the PLEASURE of licking MJ all over. I can't wait ;-))

“Dark Lord of All”

The Time Vortex

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2014

Judged:

goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
And soon you will have the PLEASURE of licking MJ all over. I can't wait ;-))
Are you experiencing jealousy at the moment that Wacko would never lick you due to the facts that you do not have a penis and are (at least physically) over the age of 10?
Octopus

Schenectady, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2014

Judged:

People do not lick stamps anymore because they are all self stick and it has been like that for years. My choice for his image on a postal stamp would be Jimi Hendrix with his electric guitar.

“It's all lies”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2014

Judged:

Stormageddon wrote:
<quoted text>Are you experiencing jealousy at the moment that Wacko would never lick you due to the facts that you do not have a penis and are (at least physically) over the age of 10?
No but I can see you have a bad case of envy of MJ. What an accomplishment and proof of how much the man is loved and respected by people all over the globe. Bless him

“Dark Lord of All”

The Time Vortex

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2014

Judged:

goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
No but I can see you have a bad case of envy of MJ. What an accomplishment and proof of how much the man is loved and respected by people all over the globe. Bless him
I could never, ever be jealous of a sick child abuser. And guess what, Wacko being put on a stamp is NO accomplishment... it's sole purpose is to get f'loons like you to fork over your money, lol.
Octopus

Schenectady, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2014

Judged:

Stormageddon wrote:
<quoted text> I could never, ever be jealous of a sick child abuser. And guess what, Wacko being put on a stamp is NO accomplishment... it's sole purpose is to get f'loons like you to fork over your money, lol.
I would take the internet article on the possible choices for a postage stamp with a grain of salt. In the past, the person had to be dead at least ten years. The clown probably will be considered for a stamp but somehow, I do not think in the end, the US Postal Service will approve a Wacko stamp. The Wade Robson child molestation trial against the estate is in June of this year. They said possible subjects for consideration for a stamp in 2016. Means zip. Besides, I was told a long time ago that that was highly unlikely they would put the dead clown on a stamp. He is just too controversial. I could be wrong.

“Dark Lord of All”

The Time Vortex

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2014

Judged:

Octopus wrote:
<quoted text>
I would take the internet article on the possible choices for a postage stamp with a grain of salt. In the past, the person had to be dead at least ten years. The clown probably will be considered for a stamp but somehow, I do not think in the end, the US Postal Service will approve a Wacko stamp. The Wade Robson child molestation trial against the estate is in June of this year. They said possible subjects for consideration for a stamp in 2016. Means zip. Besides, I was told a long time ago that that was highly unlikely they would put the dead clown on a stamp. He is just too controversial. I could be wrong.
Good point. I didn't think about it like that. Hope you're right :)
Octopus

Schenectady, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2014

Judged:

Stormageddon wrote:
<quoted text> Good point. I didn't think about it like that. Hope you're right :)
Most people have children and/or grandchildren. The US Postal Service would be crazy to want to get bad publicity as a federal agency supporting a pedophile by honoring him on a stamp. They are a business that deals with the general public. It is doubtful that floons even know what a post office is anyway.

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2014

Judged:

Octopus wrote:
<quoted text>
Most people have children and/or grandchildren. The US Postal Service would be crazy to want to get bad publicity as a federal agency supporting a pedophile by honoring him on a stamp. They are a business that deals with the general public. It is doubtful that floons even know what a post office is anyway.
Hi Octopus! I agree.
Octopus

Schenectady, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2014

Judged:

tally09 wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Octopus! I agree.
Hi Samantha.

Welcome to this crazy forum.

Of course, you'll have to stomach a lot of insults but do not let it stop you.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2014

Judged:

Octopus wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Samantha.
Welcome to this crazy forum.
Of course, you'll have to stomach a lot of insults but do not let it stop you.
Thanks. There are some here that want me to leave.
Octopus

Schenectady, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2014

Judged:

tally09 wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks. There are some here that want me to leave.
I want you to stay, only if you want to.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2014

Judged:

Octopus wrote:
<quoted text>
I want you to stay, only if you want to.
Why do you want me to stay?
Octopus

Schenectady, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2014

Judged:

tally09 wrote:
<quoted text>Why do you want me to stay?
You add something new and different to the forum.

Of course, you do not have to stay.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2014

Judged:

Octopus wrote:
<quoted text>
You add something new and different to the forum.
Of course, you do not have to stay.
How sweet of you to say that. Not sure what to do.
Big mike

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2014

Judged:

Stormageddon wrote:
<quoted text> Get lost you creep! I KNOW you're a pedo who has already tried to pick up an 11 year old. You're a sick bastard.
how do I know who ever talking about is whAt u say and I never ever do that a" hole

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 16
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••