Beckham's bed and Michael Jackson's toilet go on sale as Hyde Park...

Aug 27, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Daily Mail

An iconic London hotel favoured by the A list is selling its entire contents at auction, including the bed the Beckhams slept in and Michael Jackson's toilet.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 19 of19

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

*guffaw*

Michael Jackson's toilet up for auction? I'm sure if f'loons had the money, they would trip over themselves to put a bid on the porcelain throne Pedo Pan sat on.

I shudder to think of how many little boys Michael brought with him there, though.

“Why can't you share your bed?”

Since: May 13

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

Len is Disgusted wrote:
*guffaw*
Michael Jackson's toilet up for auction? I'm sure if f'loons had the money, they would trip over themselves to put a bid on the porcelain throne Pedo Pan sat on.
I shudder to think of how many little boys Michael brought with him there, though.
IF they had a chance to place their bare bums on the toilet seat, they would never wash their bum again for that would be like getting rid of Michael Jackson.
real whacko floon

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

that toilet with Whackoturd stains is worth GAZILLIONS! they can use the dollahs to pay off his tax bill and still be the richest fambly in the UUUUUUUUUUUUUniverse.
Indian Turd

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

That bed probably has David Beckhams dried up spunk and Victoria's musky fanny juice, that's if she ever got aroused. Miserable who're..!
Indian Turd

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Oh and half past sevens puke..
GiggsFucksHimsel f

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

My gob is as dirty, Micheal used to dump in it quiet often.

I would then lick his brown hole clean, whilst he molested me.
Irish2

Dublin, Ireland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

Mad poverty and hunger all over world,and people have so much money they would bid on either of these stupid things?
I wonder should they instead send their money to the poor.
Mad how people have that money to spend on crap isnt it.Million dollar houses and clothes that costs thousands.
They make me sick.
Irish2

Dublin, Ireland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

RebeccaisaHATER4LIFE wrote:
<quoted text>Why aren't you doing that instead of whining on topix? I'm sure those people who worked hard for their money and can spend it any way they wish will care what you think as you use an ip blocker to hide your location.
Eh i give money to two different charities in Ireland every month.
Looks like you might be guilty of spending millions on crap and trying to justify your gluttonsy lol
Irish2

Dublin, Ireland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

I just watched you switch nics fake mjfriend. you're pathetic.
I swapped nics? You freak go jump off a cliff! Did the truth hit home.lol I am in middle of night over here so not in work you weirdo.And i am not your friend!
achtung

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Irish2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Eh i give money to two different charities in Ireland every month.
Looks like you might be guilty of spending millions on crap and trying to justify your gluttonsy lol
what, the "money for the boys in jail" fund they collect in pubs Friday night? for the IRA, ze war ist OVER!
I can read

Edinburgh, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Irish2 wrote:
Mad poverty and hunger all over world,and people have so much money they would bid on either of these stupid things?
I wonder should they instead send their money to the poor.
Mad how people have that money to spend on crap isnt it.Million dollar houses and clothes that costs thousands.
They make me sick.
I recall you claiming you were more than willing to pay the 10,000 every year it would cost you for your country to take over the welfare payments of Northern Ireland.

I also recall you couldn't name a single real benefit the RoI would receive for doing this.

So you've as much as admitted wanting to spend 10,000 per year on something which is utterly pointless.

So how much do you give to charity every year? What percentage of your income? I'm guessing you're no better than the people you just slagged off, it's just you choose to spend your money on different things.
I can read

Edinburgh, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Clearly you have lack of comprehension skills as well. Dumbazz. yes we know you've been trolling from the UK 24/7 waste case. Makes yourself more obvious much? Last laugh is on you.
SO in fact you were trying to slag off someone from Ireland for posting during the day and thereby suggesting they don't have a job but you were too dumb to realise the time difference and the only person posting during the day was you?

Wow. What a dumbass.

Hate filled and judgmental too, I bet you're a republican.
Blobby blobby

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Irish2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I swapped nics? You freak go jump off a cliff! Did the truth hit home.lol I am in middle of night over here so not in work you weirdo.And i am not your friend!
well, perhaps you are a burglar or someone else who works at night. It is quite possible you are unemployed on the night shift.
I can read

Edinburgh, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Judged:

GoodvibrationsHATER4LIFE wrote:
<quoted text>Slag is you trolly troll. Can you switch your ip again...LOL Geesh, how obvious can you be slag. I realize the time difference and know full well you are jobless since you're here trolling 24/7. I know you're a moron. End of story.
OK cletus.
Giggs & Co

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

I can read wrote:
<quoted text>OK cletus.
Hey man, wanna hang out wiv me and ma jobless mates?
We can sit around doing crack an piss peeps off on Topix dude.

Any time except mundy mornins dude, I gotta go sign an seek a job.
Irish2

Dublin, Ireland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

I can read wrote:
<quoted text>
I recall you claiming you were more than willing to pay the 10,000 every year it would cost you for your country to take over the welfare payments of Northern Ireland.
I also recall you couldn't name a single real benefit the RoI would receive for doing this.
So you've as much as admitted wanting to spend 10,000 per year on something which is utterly pointless.
So how much do you give to charity every year? What percentage of your income? I'm guessing you're no better than the people you just slagged off, it's just you choose to spend your money on different things.
Come on i can read.The supporting people who need support is nothing like buying a toilet or a bed just because a human slept in them or shit in them.
It isnt pointless,as eventually it would build better future for all involved.
I give as much as i can per year.If i had the money they had sitting in bank i would be giving it away ten fold, while trying to create jobs homes,education,training centers and shelters at same time.As majority who spend that amount on things they do not even need or use half the time is wasted.I spend the money i earn on food bills and travel to work and the family for what they need.That is my opinion. p.s thanks for the bit of back up there :)
Irish2

Dublin, Ireland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Blobby blobby wrote:
<quoted text>well, perhaps you are a burglar or someone else who works at night. It is quite possible you are unemployed on the night shift.
ok have fun with that mind of yours lol
Irish2

Dublin, Ireland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

GoodvibrationsHATER4LIFE wrote:
<quoted text>Slag is you trolly troll. Can you switch your ip again...LOL Geesh, how obvious can you be slag. I realize the time difference and know full well you are jobless since you're here trolling 24/7. I know you're a moron. End of story.
What is the mental problem you have? He belongs on this site you nutcase. You are the troll slag.He makes sense and debates with people on issues,you are just a weirdo on the internet talking rubbish.
Val Doonicans cardigan

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

why can't these paddies ever stick to the subject? they always deviate from the subject .

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 19 of19
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••