First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#128 Feb 17, 2014
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
Mullets make me cringe. It was a bad do, even back then, for most people. There are people can get away with it. But most can't.
I know, they were pretty bad, weren't they? The 80's had some bad styles all the way around, really. The big hair and large costume jewelry for the women weren't much better. What about all those plastic bracelets some wore? Madonna started that trend, I believe. And the clothing? Do you remember the parachute pants MJ Hammer wore? LOL!

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#129 Feb 17, 2014
Oops, I meant MC Hammer. :-)

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#130 Feb 18, 2014
Pop Tart- wrote:
<quoted text>
I know, they were pretty bad, weren't they? The 80's had some bad styles all the way around, really. The big hair and large costume jewelry for the women weren't much better. What about all those plastic bracelets some wore? Madonna started that trend, I believe. And the clothing? Do you remember the parachute pants MJ Hammer wore? LOL!
Is there another era reknowned for all-around bad fashion? Maybe the early 60's? But I look at that era with fascination. Or the victorian era when women wore ribcage-damaging corsets? But some of the styles were beautiful, such as the hats and shoes, for both the men and woman. But it seems everything about 80's fashion was embarrassing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thousands will arrive at Forrest Lawn for Pedop... 18 hr The Power Of Mast... 9
Why was Michael Jackson's son dyed when he was ... (Aug '09) Fri Spotted Wee 32
Rabid's have been stalking Paris for yrs & hara... Jun 22 Spotted Wee 3
Wade robson paid by illuminati Jun 22 Sleepingboy 12
Open Letter to Anti Fans: Michael Jackson was t... (Mar '15) Jun 22 Spotted Wee 127
Major troll MJsAngel is off the charts insane l... Jun 21 Spotted Wee 4
The Crickets Chirp On The Dead Michael Jackson ... (Jun '15) Jun 21 Spotted Wee 68
More from around the web