Wade Robson & Why Many Molestation Vi...

Wade Robson & Why Many Molestation Victims Don't Tell

There are 68 comments on the OhNoTheyDidnt story from May 31, 2013, titled Wade Robson & Why Many Molestation Victims Don't Tell. In it, OhNoTheyDidnt reports that:

After defending and praising Michael Jackson for over 20 years, in May 2013 Wade Robson dropped a bombshell and accused him of child molestation.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at OhNoTheyDidnt.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Sad

Columbus, OH

#1 Jun 1, 2013
All the crap Wade is getting for coming forward sends a terrible message to sexual abuse victims--if you speak up, you'll be hated and called a liar.
Ralph Smith Jr

Astoria, NY

#2 Jun 1, 2013
Chilling article.

“Why can't you share your bed?”

Since: May 13

Canada

#3 Jun 1, 2013
Yes I agree with you. Michael Jackson fans feel they are defending an innocent. No, what you are defending is a fabricated public persona designed to to fool you and make money off of you.

If they want to fight for truly innocent people accused of crimes. They should join the Innocence Project.
Monica

Altoona, PA

#4 Jun 2, 2013
Some of the comments over there are really funny.
Gwen

New York, NY

#5 Jun 2, 2013
That photo of little Wade breaks my heart.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#7 Jun 3, 2013
Gwen wrote:
That photo of little Wade breaks my heart.
It breaks my heart, too. I wish CPS had stepped in and removed Wade from his mother's care. To think she delivered Wade to Michael, in the middle of the night, for a sleepover.
Gwen

New York, NY

#8 Jun 3, 2013
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
It breaks my heart, too. I wish CPS had stepped in and removed Wade from his mother's care. To think she delivered Wade to Michael, in the middle of the night, for a sleepover.
Why would a mother deliver her precious little child to a grown man's bed in the middle of the night? It had to cross her mind that there was something strange about that situation.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

#9 Jun 3, 2013
Gwen wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would a mother deliver her precious little child to a grown man's bed in the middle of the night? It had to cross her mind that there was something strange about that situation.
That's what crosses my mind. I know she successfully got a work visa and a contract for her son. I'd like to ask her if all that money was worth the impact it had on her son.

Canada

#10 Jun 4, 2013
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what crosses my mind. I know she successfully got a work visa and a contract for her son. I'd like to ask her if all that money was worth the impact it had on her son.
Joy Robson accused June Chandler of being a "gold-digger" for accepting all the gifts Michael Jackson paid for her. Well, Joy Robson can consider herself a pimp for boylovers.
persephone

Sunnyvale, CA

#11 Jun 4, 2013
TripleH1976 wrote:
<quoted text>
Joy Robson accused June Chandler of being a "gold-digger" for accepting all the gifts Michael Jackson paid for her. Well, Joy Robson can consider herself a pimp for boylovers.
It doesn't take much to convince you, does it? Apparently all it takes is for someone to say something happened, and it must be true!

Anyone with a brain should be suspicious of the timing of Robson's alleged 'breakdown'(AFTER Katherine had filed the wrongful death suit), and his public statement (made AFTER the trial had begun).
rosalinda de la quatch

Sweden

#12 Jun 4, 2013
persephone wrote:
<quoted text> It doesn't take much to convince you, does it? Apparently all it takes is for someone to say something happened, and it must be true!
Anyone with a brain should be suspicious of the timing of Robson's alleged 'breakdown'(AFTER Katherine had filed the wrongful death suit), and his public statement (made AFTER the trial had begun).
I'm thinking again that this isn't making much sense from yourself. This young man once defended Michael Jackson and MJ fans at the time believed him without probing him in regards to his somewhat disturbing and inappropriate relationship – he had with Michael Jackson.
But now fans are attacking in the much hateful and disrespectful way - when they have no way of knowing what the real truth is. Yes – technically – this man has told lies – but we have no way of knowing whether he told lies about not being disrespectfully molested by Michael Jackson over a period of 7 years or whether he's lying now. But decent human beings should show a kindness and respectful attitude towards people who have claimed to have been abused by Michael Jackson – it is not funny to make fun of them and call them names - when they may have been hiding a dark secret for such a long period of years – yes? Also I am not sure why you are bringing Michael Jackson's mother – Katherine Jackson into this when the trial that she is currently proceeding with his to do with a doctor and not molestation charges or anything else. Maybe you could explain to me the reasoning into this bizarre logic you are currently holding???
persephone

Mountain View, CA

#13 Jun 4, 2013
rosalinda de la quatch wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm thinking again that this isn't making much sense from yourself. This young man once defended Michael Jackson and MJ fans at the time believed him without probing him in regards to his somewhat disturbing and inappropriate relationship – he had with Michael Jackson.
But now fans are attacking in the much hateful and disrespectful way - when they have no way of knowing what the real truth is. Yes – technically – this man has told lies – but we have no way of knowing whether he told lies about not being disrespectfully molested by Michael Jackson over a period of 7 years or whether he's lying now. But decent human beings should show a kindness and respectful attitude towards people who have claimed to have been abused by Michael Jackson – it is not funny to make fun of them and call them names - when they may have been hiding a dark secret for such a long period of years – yes? Also I am not sure why you are bringing Michael Jackson's mother – Katherine Jackson into this when the trial that she is currently proceeding with his to do with a doctor and not molestation charges or anything else. Maybe you could explain to me the reasoning into this bizarre logic you are currently holding???
Some people are rightly skeptical about the timing of Robson's sudden change of heart and story.
rosalinda de la quatch

Sweden

#14 Jun 4, 2013
persephone wrote:
<quoted text> Some people are rightly skeptical about the timing of Robson's sudden change of heart and story.
What people –? These people only use verbal words that they think it's skeptical – correct? Verbal words are no good to you – correct? And this young man is accusing of molestation – nothing else that has to with any other goings-on in any other trial – correct?
rosalinda de la quatch

Sweden

#15 Jun 4, 2013
persephone wrote:
<quoted text> Some people are rightly skeptical about the timing of Robson's sudden change of heart and story.
Also – why were not – these people claiming it was skeptical when this young man first defended – Michael Jackson –? Maybe these people are only thinking with preconceived opinions that they do not want to believe anything other than MJ was innocent and then attack this man and insult his character – in a cruel and vicious way.

Canada

#16 Jun 4, 2013
persephone wrote:
<quoted text> It doesn't take much to convince you, does it? Apparently all it takes is for someone to say something happened, and it must be true!
F'loons had no problems buying Wade Robson's 2005 claim his relationship with Michael Jackson was completely innocent. You bought his claim hook, line, and sinker, never bothering to question what the hell is a middle age man getting from a friendship with a little 7, 8, 9, or 10 year old boy??? This would raise a red flag to anyone. Oh, but, this is Michael Jackson. He's Peter Pan and can fly and lives in Neverland with NAMBLA-approved pedo books and Jesus Juice.

I believe Wade now, because I strongly suspected he lied in 2005. I suspect Macauley Culkin lied as well, but he will come around in due time. Michael Jackson was a pederast and men like him don't stop their pederast ways until they're dead. Another thing the AEG matter and Wade have no connection. F'loons splitting hair that's all it is.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

#17 Jun 4, 2013
persephone wrote:
I am mildly amused at the way you ignore the fact three people witnessed Michael molest Wade. And only a f'loon would squint and see a connection between Wade's allegations and the AEG trial.
persephone

Sunnyvale, CA

#18 Jun 6, 2013
Sad wrote:
All the crap Wade is getting for coming forward sends a terrible message to sexual abuse victims--if you speak up, you'll be hated and called a liar.
Wade Robson has filed a claim against MJ's estate and is looking for money, just like virtually every other MJ accuser.
persephone

Sunnyvale, CA

#19 Jun 6, 2013
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
I am mildly amused at the way you ignore the fact three people witnessed Michael molest Wade. And only a f'loon would squint and see a connection between Wade's allegations and the AEG trial.
Not everyone tosses off Robson's perjury as lightly as you do. It is and should be considered a serious matter. Any reasonably intelligent person should be suspicious of someone who commits perjury and years later, changes his story so he can file a claim against MJ's estate.

The tradition of accusers seeking money continues.
Truth Be Told

Mount Vernon, NY

#20 Jun 6, 2013
Persephone , no credibility troll. blah, blah, bah..your lines are as lame as you. Wade will win and yet again wacko is exposed as the sick fraud he was. I've been doing my research on the few rabid floons left and the hatred and attempts to harass him are sickening because that just who you flosers are. Death threats are a crime windbags. Psst, ip blocker doesn't hide you lifeless losers. So much for your vindication...karma!
Haha

Monsey, NY

#21 Jun 6, 2013
persephone wrote:
<quoted text> Not everyone tosses off Robson's perjury as lightly as you do.
You just acknowledged that he was lying in 2005. Oops.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Michael Jackson Chat Room! (Dec '12) 23 hr briana 65
One of MJ's "special friends" disclosed on MJ's... (Jul '13) Aug 7 Spotted Wee 126
News Paul McCartney fights to get back his songs Aug 5 sleepingboy 201
zionist jew conspiracy against MJ Aug 3 Spotted Wee 6
News Jackson's ex-doc details star's alleged attract... Jul 27 Jacko was a slime... 1
News Who's the King, Michael Jackson, Elvis Presley,... (Dec '09) Jul 27 Chaimpie 7,216
Michael Jackson had semen stains from other mal... (Sep '12) Jul '16 Justice 1,877
More from around the web