How to Deal With A Cyber-Bully

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#695 Jan 27, 2014
BullyBullshit wrote:
, I was able to do the research I needed to write this thread.
Pop Tart, NFL Fan, Jina and octopus are all mentioned in it.
Tell us all about how your new 'book' was published, dad!

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#696 Jan 27, 2014
Poor Disturbed Octo wrote:
Octo was one of the 2 people I mentioned that I set out to "dig up some dirt on" in my book!!
This dupe should have a bull-eye painted on his back!! He was a perfect folly!!
I told him I was gonna get into his head and shithead that he is, he said "LOL! LOL! Go ahead and try!! I'm waaay too smart for that!!"
All I had to do was mention that I remembered a long time ago when he wrote that he grew up without a father nnd he was MINE!!!
What was that you said about using another poster's personal information against them? Then you wonder why I don't want to give you mine? Hell, you use the fact that I have a daughter against me, creepy pot-stirrer.
BullyBully

United States

#697 Jan 27, 2014
Pop Tart- wrote:
<quoted text>
His reference involves much more than just the MB case and you know it. Your posts regarding taking a belt to children, your obvious hatred toward women, your talk of torture to babies and your blatant racism against Jewish and homosexual people have been hideous.
Do your new 'friends' know how many accounts, posts and entire threads of yours have been deleted recently for such nasty talk? Not to mention you exploited your wife with disrespectful, utterly disgusting scenarios of sex with your wife.
Not acceptable behavior at all, is it.
Everything you just wrote are lies.

Its just the way YOU look at it.

You'll either get over it or you won't.

Location hidden

#698 Jan 27, 2014
Poor Disturbed NFLF wrote:
<quoted text>
Its a non-issue, hothead.
Chances are, TLC came here from facebook. I posted the address to this thread on a "Law and Order" facebook page that was discussing that case.
In case you don't know, getting deleted on facebook is a common occurrence!
ItÂ’s not a big deal, dummy!
So, you've been deleted from Facebook, too? LOL! Oh, that's rich!
BullyBully

United States

#699 Jan 27, 2014
Pop Tart- wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! Is this really your pathetic life?
You mean "helping people?"

Yeah, it is. It's what we're on this planet to do.

I'm even going to try to help Mark Bridger.

Then you can rant about helping this man proves that I hate "women, children, Jews, homosexuals, baseball, apple pie.....etc. etc.

I don't care.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#700 Jan 27, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Heh.
Another bitter and deluded soul.
Here is some constructive forum topic advice.

Octopus

Albany, NY

#701 Jan 27, 2014
Poor Disturbed Octo wrote:
Octo was one of the 2 people I mentioned that I set out to "dig up some dirt on" in my book!!
This dupe should have a bull-eye painted on his back!! He was a perfect folly!!
I told him I was gonna get into his head and shithead that he is, he said "LOL! LOL! Go ahead and try!! I'm waaay too smart for that!!"
All I had to do was mention that I remembered a long time ago when he wrote that he grew up without a father and he was MINE!!!
Never said that I did not grow up without a father, liar. I said that he lived five minutes away and that my sister and I saw him regularly. I had a wonderful childhood while you were beaten. Your little eyes filled with tears as you heard your dingbat mother being smacked around. Of course, I was able to get into your mind. It is obvious you have many mental issues going on in that twisted brain of yours. You need help there, brother.

Huge failure.

Location hidden

#702 Jan 27, 2014
Smooth Criminal wrote:
Look at the squeaky gear a turn in old NFL Fanatics mind, still accusin every new poster of being Loco Ono in her personal quest to police Topix by hypocrisy, stubborn ignorance, and paranoia with a large dose of daddy issues. When Pop tart is around this little routine is basically called dumb and dumber.
Then dumber still is Disgusting "Legal Document" Len, who psychically knew Jina the Hate Bot wasn't serious about hiring hit men to kill Ono, all while the simpleton Octopus believes Jina would hurt him if she could... So these are the idiots who religiously believe that MJ was guilty? Only an idiot would follow these logic-less cretins who stood outside the MJ trial trying to shout down Americans who still believe in the Constitution, and the concept of innocence until proven guilty.
If there was a basic IQ test to allow people to post on Topix it would be a lot better, and none of you hateful idiots would be allowed to post... Ever.
Heal the world little bitches.
True, if there were an IQ requirement to post on Topix, you wouldn't be here.

Location hidden

#703 Jan 27, 2014
BullyBully wrote:
<quoted text>
Everything you just wrote are lies.
Its just the way YOU look at it.
You'll either get over it or you won't.
Oh, yes, thank you for reminding me that you're also a huge liar and have admitted so yourself.
Octopus

Albany, NY

#704 Jan 27, 2014
Poor Disturbed NFLF wrote:
<quoted text>
And this is a resource for people that participate on forums, that might want to know more about how to deal with cyber-bullies.
Seems like a good fit to me.
Try to cool off before you see your wife, OK?
I think you are sadly confused, little man. Pedophiles and people who support them should expect to be confronted. Besides, your anti cyber bullying agenda is just a cover for what you really are. We know it from reading what you post. You might be able to fool floons but I can see right through the bullshit.

My wife is fine.

Location hidden

#705 Jan 27, 2014
BullyBully wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean "helping people?"
Yeah, it is. It's what we're on this planet to do.
I'm even going to try to help Mark Bridger.
Then you can rant about helping this man proves that I hate "women, children, Jews, homosexuals, baseball, apple pie.....etc. etc.
I don't care.
You're not here to help people. It's clear you are here to taunt them to satisfy your own agenda. Making racial, gender-based and sexual orientation slurs is not quite the same as disliking baseball or apple pie, is it?

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#708 Jan 27, 2014
Smooth Criminal wrote:
<quoted text>
I have an IQ of 143, and I was high when I took it, so its probably a few points higher in reality.
But coming from a genius who can't even tell an actual cyber threat when she see's it, nor extortion when she reads it, nor a not guilty verdict when she hears it, all I can say is thank God you think I'm not intelligent, because if you thought I was smart I would slit my wrists and happily bleed out.
So thank you, follower, and say high to the wife for me.
lol

USA

#709 Jan 27, 2014
Smooth Criminal wrote:
<quoted text>
I have an IQ of 143,.
Now THAT is the funniest thing you've posted for at least two hours, Mr Slobby.

USA

#710 Jan 27, 2014
Jermaine 7 wrote:
<quoted text> lol
He's almost as convincing as you were when you claimed to be a lawyer, Jerome.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#711 Jan 27, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
He's almost as convincing as you were when you claimed to be a lawyer, Jerome.
uh huh...whatever...I think he make a lot of sense.

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#712 Jan 28, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
You've been posting on Topix for less than two weeks, so OK, I'm asking; how many times have you seen lie after lie here?
Funny you'd suddenly show up after that racist hump threatened to bring his 'friends' here.
Just because this profile is new doesn't mean I haven't been here.
There is defiantly a racist here seeing how I was called a [kracker] after my first post, by one of you.

Location hidden

#713 Jan 28, 2014
Smooth Criminal wrote:
<quoted text>
Its good to see a reasonable person post, the world needs more of it, and this troll haven place really, really needs more of it.
My posts may disappear at anytime because reason is shunned here in favor of ignorance and ridicule, but thats ok, because it just confirms further what I say to be true... Well, most of time, nobody except the delusional obtain perfection.
In my opinion, Ono, the creator of this thread can be a bit loco, he does things like spamming up the place, fails to consider ideas, and misses logical points - but when you say something he understands, he shows humanity... So overall, considering the low level of consciousness you see displayed here, he's better than most of the MJ hate fanatics whose main hobby in life is attacking people who believe MJ was innocent, and attacking MJs children, his parents, and his musical and charitable contributions to society.
Your sense of character is impeccable, so welcome to the zoo, and you have already met the animals.
Lol. Thanks....I think.

Location hidden

#714 Jan 28, 2014
Here's my take on MJ. I don't know what he did or didn't do.
He was a brilliant artist and and I think he had a big heart.
I loved his music and his dance moves.
I think he got off on the wrong track as many brilliant and normal people do. He needed help and no one gave it to him.
If he were guilty of the crime he was accused of with my kid, I would never have taken a pay off to drop the charges. That sends up a red flag for me right there.
That's all I have to say about that.
BullyBully

United States

#715 Jan 28, 2014
Just TLC wrote:
Here's my take on MJ. I don't know what he did or didn't do.
He was a brilliant artist and and I think he had a big heart.
I loved his music and his dance moves.
I think he got off on the wrong track as many brilliant and normal people do. He needed help and no one gave it to him.
If he were guilty of the crime he was accused of with my kid, I would never have taken a pay off to drop the charges. That sends up a red flag for me right there.
That's all I have to say about that.
People like Subliminal Criminal and goodvibrations use MJ like a weapon. They expect people to walk a tightrope here. They press things that they know make absolutely no sense to non-fans (Like how the "media" caused MJ's problems and although taking unrelated children to bed is unacceptable behavior for the rest of us, somehow we need to believe that it's OK when MJ does it.) but if you dare say anything less than wonderful about their Mr. Perfect, you instantly become what's wrong with the world.

I don't know what kind of spell this overrated pop star has on normally rational people but I've locked horns with his fans in this forum for 2 years and I'm sick of fighting about it. I'd be willing to discuss him on a reasonable level but they don't want that. They demand that you agree with anything they say.

It's a dead end.
BullyBully

United States

#716 Jan 28, 2014
I strongly advise you to avoid taking a stand on MJ in this forum. Doing so guarantees will become a hated enemy on one side or the other in no time.

Subliminal Criminal thought I was one of the "reasonable people" here too.

That was before he found out that I don't believe that MJ is the greatest humanitarian that has ever lived.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News On Film: The Invention of the Moonwalk (Apr '14) 10 hr Pop Tart- 185
The only thing the haters at vindicatemj are sc... (Feb '12) May 28 Spotted Wee 74
When will the rabids learn wacko petitions neve... May 27 Amused Octopus 9
News Carrie Ann Inaba's 'Dancing' Blog May 26 mamaaaa 2
News Prince Has the No. 1 and 2 Albums This Week Wit... May 20 Amused Octopus 48
Prince Is Ruling The World Of Music May 20 Amused Octopus 213
Prince Is Ruling The World Of Music May 19 Amused Octopus 122
More from around the web