Octopus

Schenectady, NY

#610 Jan 26, 2014
Cry Me A River wrote:
<quoted text>
See?? Octo is just dying to talk about Mark Bridger!!
Then why don't you just go ahead and address the people I call my “friends?” You know, they one's that keep tapping you on the shoulder?
After all…. It’s only “ME” in disguise, right? If they don’t exist anyway... what hurt would it do if you talked to them?
What?

Charlie isn't attractive enough for ya?

You seem to like the photograph of Mark in a swiming pool.

Otherwise, why bring it up again and again.

Hmmmmm...
Octopus

Schenectady, NY

#611 Jan 26, 2014
Cry Me A River wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why don't you just go ahead and address the people I call my “friends?” You know, they one's that keep tapping you on the shoulder?
After all…. It’s only “ME” in disguise, right? If they don’t exist anyway... what hurt would it do if you talked to them?
The only ones that care about the rights of criminals are probably criminals themselves.

Because we do not care what happens to any of them in prison.

Every child rapist or murderer is the same. Worthless.

That is why they are locked up. It is not supposed to be the Holiday Inn.
Octopus

Schenectady, NY

#612 Jan 26, 2014
Cry Me A River wrote:
<quoted text>
A good friend of mine is a nurse and got a job at a live in hospital for non violent sex offenders a few years ago. It was because he was having a hard time keeping up being a regular nurse at a normal hospital. But because of the money he was offered, he gets to give these dirt bags their meds. He told me of some of the disgusting things that some of them say. I certainly wouldn't want that job. The state apparently has all kinds of programs for these people and it does not do anything. It is a waste of time and taxpayer money. I'd put em in prison. Liberal failure and useless policies that bleed us dry because of worthless criminals that do not deserve anything. They are pedophiles and child rapists. They will never change. Given the chance, they would do it again.

“Have yourselves a merry”

Since: Apr 10

little Christmas!

#613 Jan 26, 2014
Cry Me A River wrote:
You'd rather sit in a darkened corner with that wallflower, "Pop Tart?"
What are you talking about? What wallflower? Have you gone totally mad?
Ive Disturbed Octo

United States

#614 Jan 26, 2014
Octopus wrote:
<quoted text>
I think your just too lazy to get off the computer but your sick and twisted mind set is obvious to everyone on here. All talk and no action. However, what is disturbing is that you wouldn't mind watching someone like Mark Bridger in the act of commiting his crime. It is obvious that you get turned on by it. Otherwise, you would've shut up about it long ago. You are a sick pup. Kracker.
So I've disturbed you then?
Ive Disturbed Octo

United States

#615 Jan 26, 2014
Octopus wrote:
<quoted text>
What?
Charlie isn't attractive enough for ya?
You seem to like the photograph of Mark in a swiming pool.
Otherwise, why bring it up again and again.
Hmmmmm...
I took it back down!

Are you gonna whine about that too?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

I always have such fun with you octo!
Ive Disturbed Octo

United States

#616 Jan 26, 2014
Pop Tart- wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you talking about? What wallflower? Have you gone totally mad?
Who ME??

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!
Ive Disturbed Octo

United States

#617 Jan 26, 2014
"WE LOVE LESBIANS! WE LOVE LESBIANS! WE LOVE LESBIANS! WE LOVE LESBIANS! WE LOVE LESBIANS! WE LOVE LESBIANS! WE LOVE LESBIANS! WE LOVE LESBIANS!"

"Jerry will give us his final thoughts when we return."

"JERRY! JERRY! JERRY! JERRY! JERRY! JERRY! JERRY! JERRY!"
Ive Disturbed Octo

United States

#618 Jan 26, 2014
I can't wait for MJ fans to see my new username peeking out of the "hot threads!"

little Christmas!

#619 Jan 26, 2014
Ive Disturbed Octo wrote:
"WE LOVE LESBIANS! WE LOVE LESBIANS! WE LOVE LESBIANS! WE LOVE LESBIANS! WE LOVE LESBIANS! WE LOVE LESBIANS! WE LOVE LESBIANS! WE LOVE LESBIANS!"
"Jerry will give us his final thoughts when we return."
"JERRY! JERRY! JERRY! JERRY! JERRY! JERRY! JERRY! JERRY!"
Lesbians, wallflowers, children conceived thru casual sex, murderers who are innocent...it's just more of your sick imagination running wild, isn't it. How droll.
Ive Disturbed Octo

United States

#620 Jan 26, 2014
Pop Tart- wrote:
<quoted text>
Lesbians, wallflowers, children conceived thru casual sex, murderers who are innocent...it's just more of your sick imagination running wild, isn't it. How droll.
Jesus....lighten up, iron-britches!!

Why don't you go take a closer look at your "partner's" balls??
Ive Disturbed Octo

United States

#621 Jan 26, 2014
I figure PT hates her body and has sex in the dark. Cuz her "partner" doesn't shave her legs or arm pits, she thought she was boinked by man all these years!

little Christmas!

#622 Jan 26, 2014
I figure PT hates her body and has sex in the dark. Cuz her "partner" doesn't shave her legs or arm pits, she thought she was boinked by man all these years!
You're really a very sick person, aren't you.
Ive Disturbed Octo

United States

#623 Jan 27, 2014
Pop Tart- wrote:
<quoted text>
You're really a very sick person, aren't you.
No sicker than YOU saying that I'm a disgusting cripple, like a Vietnam Vet, and you and Jina were going to kidnap me and push me down a steep hill in my wheelchair.

little Christmas!

#624 Jan 27, 2014
<quoted text>
No sicker than YOU saying that I'm a disgusting cripple, like a Vietnam Vet, and you and Jina were going to kidnap me and push me down a steep hill in my wheelchair.
Yeah, that was pretty funny!
Ive Disturbed Octo

United States

#625 Jan 27, 2014
Pop Tart- wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, that was pretty funny!
Calling disabled Vietnam Veterans "disgusting cripples" is funny?

Well... I personally think envisioning you and your "partner" sweating and grunting under the sheets as amusing as it is stomach turning.

It's my guess you were OK with my scenario until I included the word "man."
Now Ive Disturbed PT

United States

#626 Jan 27, 2014
Do you call people with prosthetic limbs "disgusting peg-legs" too, Tartsky?
Now Ive Disturbed PT

United States

#627 Jan 27, 2014
Why don't you tell us more about how in your profession, you think you have the right to pick and choice which criminals deserve your sympathy and which ones should be violently murdered in prison?

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#628 Jan 27, 2014
Now Ive Disturbed PT wrote:
Why don't you tell us more about how in your profession, you think you have the right to pick aered in prison?
Do you believe a lowly racist woman hater such as you is convincingly self-righteous, transparent little man?
Now Ive Disturbed NFLF

United States

#629 Jan 27, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you believe a lowly racist woman hater such as you is convincingly self-righteous, transparent little man?
YNC

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wacko photoshoot, circa 1993 22 min Rickey Bobby 99
La toya lived with wacko, saw wacko's huge amou... 2 hr Octopus 3
Young Man Believes Music Can Heal The World 3 hr Rickey Bobby 143
If Michael Jackson was standing in front of you... 3 hr Rickey Bobby 334
Are MJ Fans Worried? 3 hr Octopus 169
Boy in beobsession, drug blackouts, His underwe... 4 hr Octopus 5
Who's the King, Michael Jackson, Elvis Presley,... (Dec '09) 4 hr texas pete 7,208
Conrad Murray and girlfriend Nicole Alvarez enj... 5 hr Octopus 30
More from around the web