How to Deal With A Cyber-Bully

“X's and O's”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#529 Jan 25, 2014
PT n octo sittin ina tree wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you were more honest when you thought other people were laughing at that poor woman along with you. Then you went back and read what a shallow little weasel you sounded like and NOW you hope it isn't to late to change it!!
Well, it is!!
Why would that make him shallow to choose a woman who is the best choice for him? Life is short. Why shouldn't he be happy? Oh because you're miserable, you think everyone should be?
PT n octo sittin ina tree

United States

#530 Jan 25, 2014
Pop Tart- wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure, why not?
Hear that, octo? Tarto, a social worker for the criminal insane would like to discuss with you in further detail how criminals that get murdered in prison had it coming cuz they have no rights!!

“X's and O's”

Location hidden

#531 Jan 25, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
He really never did quite get over that accident with the blowtorch thing, did he?
No, apparently not. LOL!
Octopus

Albany, NY

#532 Jan 25, 2014
*before I got there...

“X's and O's”

Location hidden

#533 Jan 25, 2014
<quoted text>
Hear that, octo? Tarto, a social worker for the criminal insane would like to discuss with you in further detail how criminals that get murdered in prison had it coming cuz they have no rights!!
Incorrect, criminals in institutions have more rights than we do sometimes, but no, I'm never going to feel sorry for a child murderer as you do.

United States

#534 Jan 25, 2014
Pop Tart- wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would that make him shallow to choose a woman who is the best choice for him? Life is short. Why shouldn't he be happy? Oh because you're miserable, you think everyone should be?
Uh-huh, uh-huh...

So if I wrote that I think I'm a real lady's man cuz I bailed out on a mother and her son when I suspected she was cheating on me and then laughed about how bad she looked after I dumped her, you would be on my side?

United States

#535 Jan 25, 2014
Pop Tart- wrote:
<quoted text>
Incorrect, criminals in institutions have more rights than we do sometimes, but no, I'm never going to feel sorry for a child murderer as you do.
Then why did you agree with octo when he said that????

You're just kind of a follower, aren't you?

United States

#536 Jan 25, 2014
Pop Tart- wrote:
<quoted text>
Just a word to the wise....

Keep yer yap shut about Mark Bridger.

I have a bunch of people that are fighting for this man's rights on tap that I haven't even invited here yet!!

United States

#537 Jan 25, 2014
"im scammy baiter" thinks Mark Bridger is innocent too!!

Why didn't you pounce on her?

“X's and O's”

Location hidden

#538 Jan 25, 2014
<quoted text>
I'm not going to repeat myself again. Best you try to pay close attention.
Octopus

Albany, NY

#539 Jan 25, 2014
Pop Tart- wrote:
<quoted text>
She was a beautiful woman with a great personality but I wasn't going to accept her fooling with other men. Maybe she thought I would. At the time, her drug and alcohol problems were not really noticeable because she seemed to handle what she was doing rather well. My wife is only with me and I am only with her. That is why we are married. She is like me. She has an occasional drink and it is not a problem.
Pop Tart Is A Phony

United States

#540 Jan 25, 2014
"im scammy baiter" thinks Corporal Punishment should be upheld too!!

You got nuthin' for her?
Pop Tart Is A Phony

United States

#541 Jan 25, 2014
You're kind of obsessed with me, aren't you Tarto?

“X's and O's”

Location hidden

#542 Jan 25, 2014
<quoted text>
Just a word to the wise....
Keep yer yap shut about Mark Bridger.
I have a bunch of people that are fighting for this man's rights on tap that I haven't even invited here yet!!
Bring them on! I'm finished discussing this case here.
Octopus

Albany, NY

#543 Jan 25, 2014
<quoted text>
Uh-huh, uh-huh...
So if I wrote that I think I'm a real lady's man cuz I bailed out on a mother and her son when I suspected she was cheating on me and then laughed about how bad she looked after I dumped her, you would be on my side?
Why is that my fault how bad she looks and that she still abuses drugs and alcohol?

I do not drink that much. Only on occasion.

Again, how can I bail out on someone that wasn't ever going to be the woman I wanted her to be?
Pop Tart Is A Phony

United States

#544 Jan 25, 2014
Pop Tart- wrote:
<quoted text>
Bring them on! I'm finished discussing this case here.
"Bring them on" cuz yer chickening out????

RIIIIIIGHT!!!
Pop Tart Is A Phony

United States

#545 Jan 25, 2014
Octopus wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is that my fault how bad she looks and that she still abuses drugs and alcohol?
I do not drink that much. Only on occasion.
Again, how can I bail out on someone that wasn't ever going to be the woman I wanted her to be?
I said Pop Tart wants to talk to you.

Not me.
Octopus

Albany, NY

#546 Jan 25, 2014
<quoted text>
Why you would want Mark Bridger to have rights is beyond me.

How about April Jones rights to be alive?

Excuse me if I don't feel sorry for a child rapist and murderer behind bars. So he gets beaten and raped in prison?

Boo hoo.
PT Deserves Octo

United States

#547 Jan 25, 2014
Octopus wrote:
<quoted text>
Why you would want Mark Bridger to have rights is beyond me.
How about April Jones rights to be alive?
Excuse me if I don't feel sorry for a child rapist and murderer behind bars. So he gets beaten and raped in prison?
Boo hoo.
It looks like Pop Tart is kind of a mousy little follower, doesn't it?

You would've had fun dumping on her and her daughter, wouldn't you stud??

“X's and O's”

Location hidden

#548 Jan 25, 2014
Octopus wrote:
<quoted text>
She was a beautiful woman with a great personality but I wasn't going to accept her fooling with other men. Maybe she thought I would. At the time, her drug and alcohol problems were not really noticeable because she seemed to handle what she was doing rather well. My wife is only with me and I am only with her. That is why we are married. She is like me. She has an occasional drink and it is not a problem.
Just dealing with the drug and alcohol problems wouldn't be worth it. Good choice on your part.:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Crickets Chirp On The Dead Michael Jackson ... (Jun '15) 1 hr The Power Of Mast... 85
News Cosby hires Michael Jackson's lawyer for sex as... 19 hr Anita Bryant s Jihad 2
News Cosby hires Michael Jackson's lawyer for sex as... Wed Cordwainer Trout 5
Melody, a real hater is 65 & mentally ill! Tue Spotted Wee 1
Cadaver 13596 Tue Spotted Wee 5
Joe is begging for $$ to be buried next to MJ Tue Spotted Wee 3
MJ fans and haters Tue CAB1927 11
More from around the web