How to Deal With A Cyber-Bully
I Wiped Yer Brain Off

United States

#427 Jan 23, 2014
I wonder what else will surface that I've been right about all along in this forum, now that Jina isn't here??
I Wiped Yer Brain Off

United States

#428 Jan 23, 2014
I wonder how many people filed "abuse reports" against me when I wrote, "does anyone really have the right to tell another how to raise their children?"

I guess it's OK now....

COMING FROM A WOMAN!!!!!
I Wiped Yer Brain Off

United States

#429 Jan 23, 2014
Radical, hardheaded Feminism has caused more damage in this country than all the other social movements COMBINED!!

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#430 Jan 23, 2014
I Wiped Yer Brain Off wrote:
I wonder what else will surface that I've been right about all along in this forum, now that Jina isn't here??
You mean other than your filthy racism, dad?
I Wiped Yer Brain Off

United States

#431 Jan 23, 2014
It appears things have started to turn around a little in this forum, doesn't it? I mean, just a little, cuz like Pop Tart sez,“Times change and definitions are modified.” Even so, Pop Tart is agreeing with me now that Jina isn't here! I think I'll lay off taunting Jina for a few days.

Hopefully, despite confirmed badasses like NFL Fan, things will continue to improve in this forum.
I Wiped Yer Brain Off

United States

#432 Jan 23, 2014
You have the floor, my new friends.

Feel free to discuss other forms of child abuse if you like.

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#433 Jan 23, 2014
can i ask here what people veiws are on the April Jone case?

Location hidden

#434 Jan 23, 2014
think the whole case stinks to be honest scammy baiter.

Location hidden

#435 Jan 23, 2014
your right kittypackard
nothing adds up

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#436 Jan 23, 2014
I wonder how many people filed "abuse reports" against me when I wrote, "does anyone really have the right to tell another how to raise their children?"
I guess it's OK now....
COMING FROM A WOMAN!!!!!
Oh dear, I think you're getting a little overzealous now as you are putting words into my mouth. I never said spanking a child is the best form of discipline. We were discussing feminism and whether children are better off being raised by a father and a mother. I said that sometimes a child being raised by a single parent or two parents of the same sex was better than being reared by a man and a woman. What I meant by they shouldn't be told how to raise their children is that nobody should have the right to say they shouldn't be allowed to raise children. How did this turn around to me saying that I agree with you on the spanking issue??? I've never seen anybody flip flop around on subjects more than you do.

Location hidden

#437 Jan 23, 2014
It appears things have started to turn around a little in this forum, doesn't it? I mean, just a little, cuz like Pop Tart sez,“Times change and definitions are modified.” Even so, Pop Tart is agreeing with me now that Jina isn't here! I think I'll lay off taunting Jina for a few days.
Hopefully, despite confirmed badasses like NFL Fan, things will continue to improve in this forum.
Actually, I was disagreeing with you as you were adamant that a child needs both a mother and a father to properly raise them. I disagreed with that statement as I explained above. But, lay off Jina all the same, OK? LOL!

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#438 Jan 23, 2014
<quoted text>
It's funny, I'm talking about men and women settling our differences for the good of the children.
You're talking about men vs. women.
I wonder where you got that militant attitude, sista?
Would you be happy if all men were like MJ, getting high on illegal drugs, dangling our babies over a 4th floor balcony railing and then blaming the "evil media" when the public couldn't believe their eyes??
That's a "real man," right?
I would be happy if you changed your misogynist views, unfortunately your ingrained outlook can never change. Yes MJ was a contemporary Renaissance man and women respected him.
Korgotto

United States

#439 Jan 23, 2014
who's april jone?

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#440 Jan 23, 2014
I remember Jina, Len and others saying that there is NEVER a good reason to spank a child.
I WAS THE ONE that said the government should keep out of how parents choose to raise their children,(unless it gets out of hand) NOT POP TART!!
Well.... she's saying it NOW, cuz Jina isn't around...
but you should've heard the flak I was getting from these women over this subject!! I was a real monster for leaving the discipline of children up to parents that might spank them!!
I guess Pop Tart is finally starting to make sense now!
You're right. There are too many reasons spanking should be banned. But since you are so defensive about the right to spank, what did CPS tell you when they were called into your home? It obviously still eats at you.

Location hidden

#441 Jan 23, 2014
You have the floor, my new friends.
Feel free to discuss other forms of child abuse if you like.
"Your new friends".

Too funny!

Location hidden

#442 Jan 24, 2014
Korgotto wrote:
who's april jone?
shes the 5 year old girl who went missing fom Machynlleth, Powys, Wales while playing out at 7pm october 1st 2012
Korgotto

United States

#443 Jan 24, 2014
im scammy baiter wrote:
<quoted text>
shes the 5 year old girl who went missing fom Machynlleth, Powys, Wales while playing out at 7pm october 1st 2012
did they find her?
The Hole In Your Head

United States

#444 Jan 25, 2014
To Pop Tart and Len Is Disgusted:

Uh-huh, uh-huh…. Except the one thing you bimbos fail to mention is that in order to place a “ban” on something, there would need to be a “law” created against it, cuz people aren’t gonna just stop doing something that works cuz YOU think they should!

More laws mean more policemen to enforce those laws! Law enforcement is a fairly non-intrusive thing so long as you behave yourself but you’re talking about giving them permission to pry into what goes on in OUR HOMES now, right? No? Then how do you expect you’re going to stop those evil spankers?

Wait, don’t tell me! Lemme guess…. The same way you’re gonna force a child to agree with the wisdom of an adult, right? Yer gonna BROWBEAT them into submission? Give `em dirty looks???

Yeah…. that oughta fix everything!!
The Hole In Your Head

United States

#445 Jan 25, 2014
Pop Tart- wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody should have the right to say they shouldn't be allowed to raise children but nobody should be allowed to hit their children!!
Dumb, dumb, dumb.....
The Hole In Your Head

United States

#446 Jan 25, 2014
Pop Tart- wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, I was disagreeing with you as you were adamant that a child needs both a mother and a father to properly raise them. I disagreed with that statement as I explained above. But, lay off Jina all the same, OK? LOL!
Oh, I think I got my point across.

"Shave and a haircut..."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
zionist jew conspiracy against MJ Mon NOI 1
MJ hater trolls Jun 23 voluntaryist 2
Michael Jackson Chat Room! (Dec '12) Jun 22 voluntaryist 65
News Elvis Presley Eclipses Michael Jackson (Jul '09) Jun 21 love 53,065
News Who's the King, Michael Jackson, Elvis Presley,... (Dec '09) Jun 21 love 7,215
News Michael Jackson Called A 'wonderful Humanitarian' (Jul '09) Jun 20 Anonymous 7,645
News Stray Rats Plays No Games In Its 2016 Summer Dr... May 31 Julie Ann 1
More from around the web