Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2014

Judged:

Pop Tart- wrote:
<quoted text>
It wasn't at all because woman thought they were better than men. Your opinion is very biased.
So feminism is just a myth?

Maybe it's time for "MACHOISM"!!

Oh wait..... you pissed off women already hijacked that word and made it about something bad, didn't you?

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2014

Judged:

Oops Stepped On Yer Brain wrote:
Where on God's green earth did you get that "I hate CPS?"
I posted how you hate women, you hate children, you hate CPS, you hate jews, you have the hots for Jina, and you "get off" on beating. But what stands out to you is how I wrote about your feelings toward CPS. That certainly struck a nerve with you. I guess you never forgave the organization for stepping in when you beat, I mean, spanked your kids.

So what you're saying is my post is correct.

“Just havin' a little fun!”

Since: Apr 10

Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2014

Judged:

I Wiped Yer Brain Off wrote:
<quoted text>
That's why I wrote, "They BOTH should grow up and stop being so selfish!"
What are you hinting at, that the father of your daughter was at fault?
Please.... tell us it about it!
I'm not using myself as an example. I'm simply pointing out various scenarios to try to get you to understand that the woman is not always at fault.

Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2014

Judged:

<quoted text>
So feminism is just a myth?
Maybe it's time for "MACHOISM"!!
Oh wait..... you pissed off women already hijacked that word and made it about something bad, didn't you?
There is already a term for that - male chauvenist. Don't include me in the group above, as I'm not a hardcore feminist. I believe in equal rights for both men and women.

Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2014

-chauvinist
I Wiped Yer Brain Off

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2014

Pop Tart- wrote:
<quoted text>
There is already a term for that - male chauvenist. Don't include me in the group above, as I'm not a hardcore feminist. I believe in equal rights for both men and women.
Really?

I looked up "Machismo" in the online dictionary and do you know how they define this word?

"a strong or exaggerated sense of power or the right to dominate"

Then I looked up "Feminine." It read:

"having qualities traditionally ascribed to women, as sensitivity or gentleness"

Isn't it interesting when stereo types become definitions?

I wonder how the dictionary defined "Machismo" back when John Wayne was considered the model of a "real man?"
I Wiped Yer Brain Off

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2014

CHECK THIS OUT!!

I looked up "Machismo" in Webster's Dictionary from 1828, and that word didn't exist back then. So I looked up "Masculine." It read....

Masculine: "Strong; Robust; Bold; Brave; as a masculine spirit or courage."

WOW!! How did we go from "Strong and brave" to "An exaggerated sense of power or the right to dominate?"

??????????

I'll tell you how.....

FEMINISM!!!!!
I Wiped Yer Brain Off

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2014

Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
I posted how you hate women, you hate children, you hate CPS, you hate jews, you have the hots for Jina, and you "get off" on beating. But what stands out to you is how I wrote about your feelings toward CPS. That certainly struck a nerve with you. I guess you never forgave the organization for stepping in when you beat, I mean, spanked your kids.
So what you're saying is my post is correct.
YNC
I Wiped Yer Brain Off

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2014

Judged:

Pop Tart- wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean "equal rights" as in some kind of mutated, uni-sex creature?

Or would you stick up for a man's right to be manly???

“It's all lies”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2014

Judged:

CHECK THIS OUT!!

I looked up "Machismo" in Webster's Dictionary from 1828, and that word didn't exist back then. So I looked up "Masculine." It read....

WOW!! How did we go from "Strong and brave" to "An exaggerated sense of power or the right to dominate?"

??????????

I'll tell you how.....

FEMINISM!!!!!
This forum is similar to the Syrian situation.

It's the he baddies vs the baddies.

A quote from Australia's prime minister Tony Abbott. He reminds me of you Krackers.
I Wiped Yer Brain Off

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2014

Judged:

Pretend you and I are driving somewhere, Tarto. I'm confident I know where we're going. You keep telling me to pull over and ask directions. I say, "I think I know where it is, I've been there before!"

Then I proceed to get us lost.

I suppose the thought, "Typical macho BS" would never enter your mind, would it?

The truth is that radical feminism has poisoned our minds. Iím not referring to the pioneering women that sought to improve living and working conditions for women in the mid 1900s. These intelligent, progressively minded women awoke us all to the injustices placed upon their sex throughout history. I know we canít go backwards in time and I wouldnít want to. Women have as much of a right to realize their true potential as any man.

I'm talking about the women who figured "good" wasn't "good enough," so they encouraged other women that their children were better off without a father figure in their lives!

When I look at the spoiled brats of today, you can't convince me that those women don't exist!!
I Wiped Yer Brain Off

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2014

Judged:

goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
A quote from Australia's prime minister Tony Abbott. He reminds me of you Krackers.
I would just like for women to appreciate what being "manly" is about again and not have to argue with a bunch of spoiled brats think an over-pampered, drug addicted popstar that blamed his mistakes on everyone else is the model of a "real man!!"

I mean, what kind of a man badmouths his own father in public??
I Wiped Yer Brain Off

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2014

Judged:

goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
It's funny, I'm talking about men and women settling our differences for the good of the children.

You're talking about men vs. women.

I wonder where you got that militant attitude, sista?

Would you be happy if all men were like MJ, getting high on illegal drugs, dangling our babies over a 4th floor balcony railing and then blaming the "evil media" when the public couldn't believe their eyes??

That's a "real man," right?

Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2014

Judged:

CHECK THIS OUT!!
??????????
I'll tell you how.....
FEMINISM!!!!!
Times change and definitions are modified. A lot of older people preferred a simpler life before the age of electronics. What are you gonna do? Once it's done, there's no going back.

Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2014

Judged:

<quoted text>
You mean "equal rights" as in some kind of mutated, uni-sex creature?
Or would you stick up for a man's right to be manly???
No, I see men and women as being equal partners.

Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2014

Judged:

Pretend you and I are driving somewhere, Tarto. I'm confident I know where we're going. You keep telling me to pull over and ask directions. I say, "I think I know where it is, I've been there before!"
Then I proceed to get us lost.
I suppose the thought, "Typical macho BS" would never enter your mind, would it?
The truth is that radical feminism has poisoned our minds.
I'm talking about the women who figured "good" wasn't "good enough," so they encouraged other women that their children were better off without a father figure in their lives!
When I look at the spoiled brats of today, you can't convince me that those women don't exist!!
First and foremost, I would never find myself riding in a car anywhere with you. Secondly, does anyone really have the right to tell another how to raise their children? What about a single woman who wants a child through artificial insemination or two lesbians, or two gay men for that matter, who want to adopt a child? Why can't an untraditional set of parents do just as good of a job in raising happy, healthy children as a man and a woman could? In fact, in some instances, they may very well do a better job than the traditional set of parents. You have a hard time thinking outside the box, don't you?
I Wiped Yer Brain Off

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2014

Judged:

Pop Tart- wrote:
<quoted text>
does anyone really have the right to tell another how to raise their children?
I seem to recall plenty of you hardheaded women thinking the time had come to make spanking illegal. You had no problem "telling others the new right way to discipline their children."

Oh wait... It was Jina that said that, wasn't it? You just agreed with her.

Hey Jina, you better set Pop Tart straight!! She's actually forming her own opinions when you're not around!!
I Wiped Yer Brain Off

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2014

Judged:

I remember Jina, Len and others saying that there is NEVER a good reason to spank a child.

I WAS THE ONE that said the government should keep out of how parents choose to raise their children,(unless it gets out of hand) NOT POP TART!!

Well.... she's saying it NOW, cuz Jina isn't around...

but you should've heard the flak I was getting from these women over this subject!! I was a real monster for leaving the discipline of children up to parents that might spank them!!

I guess Pop Tart is finally starting to make sense now!
I Wiped Yer Brain Off

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2014

Judged:

Now if MJ fans would quit arguing over things we'll never agree on, sanity might actually be restored on topix!!!!

“Brevity is the soule of wit. ”

Since: May 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2014

Judged:

Now if MJ fans would quit arguing over things we'll never agree on, sanity might actually be restored on topix!!!!
...said the woman hating hypocrite.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 381 - 400 of1,143
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••