How to Deal With A Cyber-Bully

ononothimagin

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#24 Nov 4, 2013
NFL Fan reminded me of one last important thing before I log off for the night...

NFL Fan is a prick that lives to annoy people with snotty one-liners. I've tried to engage him in a sensible conversation but he's afraid that might make him look human. Scum-bags like him are a waste of time.

He is the reason I invented my "ANSWERING MACHINE."

This is a convenient way to cut bullies off and not give them the response their fishing for.

Mine goes something like this.....

*Click*

I'm sorry but you have exceeded the one response per day limit for toothless hounds set by ononothimagin. Please call 1-800-EAT-SHIT for more assistance. Thank you and have a badass day. Goodbye.

*Click*

If include a message if I feel like it but life is much too short to swap insults with a fool like this.

If I don't feel like going to my computer's document files to copy and paste this message, I simply give him the abbreviated version of my answering machine....

"YNC" -(Short for "Yawn, no comment.)

This is an immensely handy tool for dealing with bull-headed loudmouths. I use it all the time. I recommend you create your own today.

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#25 Nov 4, 2013
ononothimagin wrote:
NFL Fan reminded me of one last important thing before I log off for the night...

If include a message if I feel like it but life is much too short to the time. I recommend you create your own today.
So you're again about to run screaming into the night, little man?

That's nice.
Shoop Exhale

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#26 Nov 4, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Creep.
Very well said. With those aforementioned long posts, I wonder if he really understand it or he just copied and pasted it.
Well, Dumbazz Ono doesn't have brains for sure to understand such a long post as that hahahaha!!!!
Shoop Exhale

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#27 Nov 4, 2013
ononothimagin wrote:
<quoted text>
I got it all up before you had a chance to butt in though, didn't I?
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Hey, chicken dung, are you the one putting those icons for yourself? There's. O WTF icon? Put it too!!!

hahahahahaha!!!!! Dung imbecile stinks....

J-J-Jina Wild

“VITILIGO”

Since: Jun 10

IS A BIOTCH

#28 Nov 4, 2013
Now now, Kevin J Shanley of Sacramento, you are being very disingenuous in knowingly pretending that we have struck any kind of a deal. In fact, those that know me know that I never negotiate with dicks, losers and plebs.

No, the reason that there has been no falling out between you and I is because I haven't been posting. You see, although Wacko's child abuse, racism, lying, narcissism and lack of common decency interest me, yours don't. So when you decided to take this forum and turn it into the Kevin J Shanley of Sacramento one, I decided to call it quits, create a new persona and move on to the Top Stories forum where people discuss issues of interest and don't have to read the preoccupied ramblings of self important halfwits. It's far better.
And of course, I find it wholly unpalatable that you continue to mock my friends and the nightmare that they're going through. You're a hideous individual and I'm over trying to see if you possess any compassion.

As for your enormously fat, horse toothed, no necked, ugly and cck sucking wife - she deserves a medal. I understand that if she didn't have wife beating you she would be alone, but really, is she that terrified of her own company? Poor abused Mrs S.:-(

J-J-Jina Wild

“VITILIGO”

Since: Jun 10

IS A BIOTCH

#29 Nov 4, 2013
BTW, I'd ask how creating a rambling post about me equates to you leaving me alone but know that to expect Neanderthal you to demonstrate an ounce of self realisation would be an exercise in futility, such is your myopic view of yourself. Twatt.

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#30 Nov 4, 2013
ononothimagin wrote:
NFL Fan is a prick that lives to annoy people with snotty one-liners. I've tried to engage him in a sensible conversation but he's afraid that might make him look human. Scum-bags like him are a waste of time.
He is the reason I invented my "ANSWERING MACHINE."
This is a convenient way to cut bullies off and not give them the response their fishing for.
Mine goes something like this.....
*Click*
I'm sorry but you have exceeded the one response per day limit for toothless hounds set by ononothimagin. Please call 1-800-EAT-SHIT for more assistance. Thank you and have a badass day. Goodbye.
*Click*
If include a message if I feel like it but life is much too short to swap insults with a fool like this.
If I don't feel like going to my computer's document files to copy and paste this message, I simply give him the abbreviated version of my answering machine....
"YNC" -(Short for "Yawn, no comment.)
This is an immensely handy tool for dealing with bull-headed loudmouths. I use it all the time. I recommend you create your own today.
Wrong. NFL Fan is a poster who gets under your skin because he stands up to you and tells you like it is and there's nothing you can do about it.

Your 'answering machine' is a very immature way of dealing with the truth, Kevy.

ononothimagin

Location hidden

#31 Nov 4, 2013
OK, now you get to see how I deal with a frustrated, loudmouth bully. Jina has just insulted my wife, something she knows will make me bring up April Jones.

This is something that Jina likes to pretend breaks the heart she doesn't have. This way, other callous brown-nosers like Pop Tart and Len can ride on her coat-tails and feel sorry for her. It's a game that has gone for over a year here on topix.

Please observe that I WILL NOT get into a pointless shouting match with Jina. All I will do is objectively post news reports and discuss how in my opinion, April's mother allowing her 5 year old daughter to wander off unsupervised will be more than enough to rattle her cage.

ononothimagin

Location hidden

#32 Nov 4, 2013
"Prison letters written by April Jones’s killer Mark Bridger reveal that he was convinced the jury would clear him of murder.
With a confidence never supported by the evidence, he insists April’s death was an accident and his legal ‘team’ would prove it.
The Mail On Sunday understands that in a phone call since his conviction, Bridger has also told a friend he wants to appeal, and claimed he had ‘confessed nothing’ to police."

- http://ukpaedos-exposed.com/infamous-uk-cases...

ononothimagin

Location hidden

#33 Nov 4, 2013
That's enough for now. Although these aren't even my words, Jina will hold them against me. Notice that I provided the source for this article.

Like I mentioned earlier, no feeble insults Jina's Hyenas can hurl at my loved ones can match the impact of dwelling on horrendous crime in a bully's neighborhood.

Even though Jina and her rat pack are powerless to settle this matter their way and they cannot stop me from talking about it,(so long as I keep a civil tongue in my head.) that won't stop them from over-reacting like spoiled children.

I've won this dispute already and these clowns can't admit it.

They think that would mean that they've lost.

An NFL Fan

USA

#34 Nov 4, 2013
ononothimagin wrote:
That's enough for now. Although these
You've had your shredded scrotum handed to you many times, Kevin Shanley of Sacramento.

Considering your wife's looks, I'm sure such a lose doesn't mean that much to you.

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#36 Nov 4, 2013
SYMPTOMS OF ANGER

How do you know when you are angry? All of us have symptoms of anger – physical and mental signs that tell us we are angry.

Physical Signs:

Fast heart beat
Sweating
Shaking
Clenched jaws
Clenched fists
Fast breathing
Headaches
Stomach aches
Upset feeling in the stomach
Tight chest
Tense muscles
Frowning, scowling
Red face

Mental Signs:

Problems concentrating
Confusion
Memory problems
Thoughts of doing harm
Angry thoughts
Irritability
Short tempered

Hahaha! Stupid!!! You are enumerating your symptoms, Cyber bully hog. You invented your answering machine because you can't stand to battle heads-on. What a pathetic coward! Copying without understanding the context of his posts. Look at your other posts it describes you exactly as a nosy and busybody kind of person. What a shame!!!

An NFL Fan

USA

#37 Nov 4, 2013
ononothimagin wrote:
This sore spot is bound to flare up from timthis cyber-bully.
So tell me, dad; Which do love more- Jina, or your ugly obsession with child murder?

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#38 Nov 4, 2013
ononothimagin wrote:
This sore spot is bound to flare up from time to time cuz Jina thinks she needs to stretch her badass muscles to impress her followers.
That's cool. This case is far from over. Bridger hasn't even been granted an appeal yet. Even if the UK denies his appeal, people won't stop talking about this case for a long, long time. This ensures I will be able to counteract their temper tantrums with good, solid FACTS. To turn up the heat, all I have to do is include my own sound reasoning.
It's perfect ammunition against this cyber-bully.
Since when did you have this so-called sound reasoning? Your ammuntion if your back is on the wall is to bring up the poor girl's case. It was a lapse of a duty of a mother to her house and a child. Only idiotic people like you would dig and dig up a whole on the matter. I pray that one day you will be buried to the hole that you are trying to dig for yourself sick man.

Location hidden

#39 Nov 4, 2013
ononothimagin wrote:
OK, now you get to see how I deal with a frustrated, loudmouth bully. Jina has just insulted my wife, something she knows will make me bring up April Jones.
This is something that Jina likes to pretend breaks the heart she doesn't have. This way, other callous brown-nosers like Pop Tart and Len can ride on her coat-tails and feel sorry for her. It's a game that has gone for over a year here on topix.
Please observe that I WILL NOT get into a pointless shouting match with Jina. All I will do is objectively post news reports and discuss how in my opinion, April's mother allowing her 5 year old daughter to wander off unsupervised will be more than enough to rattle her cage.
BOORIING! <Files nails>.

Location hidden

#40 Nov 4, 2013
ononothimagin wrote:
That's enough for now. Although these aren't even my words, Jina will hold them against me. Notice that I provided the source for this article.
Like I mentioned earlier, no feeble insults Jina's Hyenas can hurl at my loved ones can match the impact of dwelling on horrendous crime in a bully's neighborhood.
Even though Jina and her rat pack are powerless to settle this matter their way and they cannot stop me from talking about it,(so long as I keep a civil tongue in my head.) that won't stop them from over-reacting like spoiled children.
Interesting that you see it as "Jina and her rat pack" - that simply goes to show you just how powerful you really feel Jina is and just how impotent you are, doesn't it? LOL!

ononothimagin

Location hidden

#41 Nov 4, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
You've had your shredded scrotum handed to you many times, Kevin Shanley of Sacramento.
Considering your wife's looks, I'm sure such a lose doesn't mean that much to you.
*Click*

I'm sorry, you have reached the response limit for toothless hounds set by ononothimagin but he has left you a message. Please hold…

“Please provide proof that I am whom you claim I am.”

This concludes his message. Please call 1-800-EAT-SHIT for more assistance. Thank you and have a badass day. Goodbye.

*Click*

ononothimagin

Location hidden

#42 Nov 4, 2013
salwagold 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Since when did you have this so-called sound reasoning? Your ammuntion if your back is on the wall is to bring up the poor girl's case. It was a lapse of a duty of a mother to her house and a child. Only idiotic people like you would dig and dig up a whole on the matter. I pray that one day you will be buried to the hole that you are trying to dig for yourself sick man.
Because there is nothing she can do about it.

She can't stop Bridger from appealing and she can't stop me from talking about it.

ononothimagin

Location hidden

#43 Nov 4, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Notice how I ignore it if NFL Fan (Arthur) talks trash about my wife.

This is cuz Artie stands in Jina's shadow. Jina was the one that started it and her sheep are just following along with the rest of the herd.

My beef is mainly with Jina.

I know that I will never stop all the bullies in the world, so I have my sights on their leader.

An NFL Fan

USA

#44 Nov 4, 2013
ononothimagin wrote:
<quoted text>
*Click*
I'm sorry. Goodbye.
*BANG!*
What happened to your 'Is salwagold 1 Right' thread, dad? I was so much looking forward to accepting your gracious invitation to join you there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Paid jewish trolls 1 hr Space ace 5
News Find out what U2, Michael Jackson, Madonna and ... 8 hr Prosperity Fundie... 2
How many children did he abuse? (Jul '06) Thu Spotted Wee 115
Judge throws out Katherine's case against Trent! Thu Spotted Wee 1
I am a pedophile (Jul '07) Apr 25 Jar Jar Binks is ... 2
A fb page against Wade Robson won't make him lo... Apr 25 The Power Of Mast... 4
Pics Proving Wacko Was Incontinent. (Sep '14) Apr 23 Spotted Wee 93
More from around the web