How to Deal With A Cyber-Bully
we want you back Michael

Nottingham, UK

#243 Nov 19, 2013
To all the basket cases the haters
I am sick of your garbabge lies and gossip
And sick of the crap you been spreading.nobody listens to your madeup stories.or your little fantasys about Michael.Just Leave this Innocent man alone.give the man some respect and peace what he deserve. Stop keep going on abour what happened to him.the day the music died.apart of us died with him.Some people cant listen to gone too soon yet.people are still mourning for him
And it still hurts and still painful to a lot of people
And perhaps nobody will ever get over it
If you havent got any feelings for the fans
Think of his children.what they must be going through every day how they must miss him.the onlt person they trusted the only person thar matters and their loving caring wonderful father
And best friend.if nothing else give them some respect.its so true when they say you dont know what you lost untill its gone.and I for one miss him every single day.he makes our life complete
Just leave Michael alone give him some peace and respect.
and give us fans and Ononothimagin respect.because he loves Michael too now.Stop your gardbage or you might.
end up on the fan pages with your pitcures up
just like Onothonimagin was before he know Michael
is innocence.

ononothimagin

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#244 Nov 19, 2013
we want you back Michael wrote:
To all the basket cases the haters
I am sick of your garbabge lies and gossip
And sick of the crap you been spreading.nobody listens to your madeup stories.or your little fantasys about Michael.Just Leave this Innocent man alone.give the man some respect and peace what he deserve. Stop keep going on abour what happened to him.the day the music died.apart of us died with him.Some people cant listen to gone too soon yet.people are still mourning for him
And it still hurts and still painful to a lot of people
And perhaps nobody will ever get over it
If you havent got any feelings for the fans
Think of his children.what they must be going through every day how they must miss him.the onlt person they trusted the only person thar matters and their loving caring wonderful father
And best friend.if nothing else give them some respect.its so true when they say you dont know what you lost untill its gone.and I for one miss him every single day.he makes our life complete
Just leave Michael alone give him some peace and respect.
and give us fans and Ononothimagin respect.because he loves Michael too now.Stop your gardbage or you might.
end up on the fan pages with your pitcures up
just like Onothonimagin was before he know Michael
is innocence.
Whomever this person is,(It's probably Jina.) he/she hasn't read what the subject of this thread is about.

If they had, they would know that I am NOT a MJ fan.

I write very clearly in the 3rd paragraph of the first post...

"Although this is a Michael Jackson forum, I am NOT a MJ fan. This doesn’t matter. All that is required to be part of this effort is to accept our freedom of speech while making it clear that you don’t approve of nor participate in Cyber-bullying."

ononothimagin

Location hidden

#245 Nov 19, 2013
*Click*

I'm sorry but you have exceeded the one response per day limit for toothless skanks set by ononothimagin. Please call 1-800-EAT-SHIT for more assistance. Thank you and have a badass day. Goodbye.

*Click*

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#246 Nov 19, 2013
ononothimagin wrote:
<quoted text>
Whomever this person is,(It's probably Jina.) he/she hasn't read ired it clear that you don’t approve of nor participate in Cyber-bullying."
Oh come on, dad. You're in dire need of friends, so why not follow your own phony advice and make nice with her? You both have so much to talk about!

USA

#247 Nov 19, 2013
ononothimagin wrote:
*Click*
I'm SO sorry. Goodbye.
*Click*
Love it when you become nervous and flee, Kevin Shanley.

J-J-Jina Wild

“VITILIGO”

Since: Jun 10

IS A BIOTCH

#248 Nov 19, 2013
ononothimagin wrote:
<quoted text>
Whomever this person is,(It's probably Jina.) he/she hasn't read what the subject of this thread is about.
If they had, they would know that I am NOT a MJ fan.
I write very clearly in the 3rd paragraph of the first post...
"Although this is a Michael Jackson forum, I am NOT a MJ fan. This doesn’t matter. All that is required to be part of this effort is to accept our freedom of speech while making it clear that you don’t approve of nor participate in Cyber-bullying."
Oh, fck me! If it's not bad enough that you think of me when Rasputia is giving you head, now you're starting to see me in half baked f'loons too. Weirdo!

Didn't know you were the most reviled f'loon bully ever, Kevin. Wow! I don't know what to make of that in light of your latest incarnation as a man of peace. Have you had an epiphany or something? Or is this more to do with the fact that f'loons are easier to manipulate than the rest of us are?

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#249 Nov 19, 2013
ononothimagin wrote:
<quoted text>
What for?
So you can snipe at me with rude insults and call me names?
Do the world a favor and go back to school.
No, KJ. I'd like to know why you are posting on a Michael Jackson forum. I'm seeing you bully people, cry victim when they react, and then try to get their accounts deleted. This has nothing to do with the subject of the forum. Why are you doing that?

ononothimagin

Location hidden

#250 Nov 19, 2013
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
No, KJ. I'd like to know why you are posting on a Michael Jackson forum. I'm seeing you bully people, cry victim when they react, and then try to get their accounts deleted. This has nothing to do with the subject of the forum. Why are you doing that?
*Click*

I'm sorry, you have exceeded the response limit for retards set by ononothimagin but he has left you a message. Please hold…

“A mind is a terrible thing to waste.”

This concludes his message. Please call 1-800-EAT-SHIT for more assistance. Thank you and have a badass day. Goodbye.

*Click*

“Waiting for f'loons to wake up”

Since: Dec 06

Goofybaboon's Not Listening

#251 Nov 19, 2013
ononothimagin wrote:
<quoted text>
*Click*
I'm such a waste of space. Goodbye.
*BANG*
Doglog, go step on yourself.
Subliminal Criminal

Los Angeles, CA

#252 Nov 20, 2013
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
But you don't see, or care, when I get my posts deleted by the people you agree with.

This thread is in the perfect place because bullies that you condone need to see it, as well as their perpetual victims.

Great thread ono!
Subliminal Criminal

Los Angeles, CA

#253 Nov 20, 2013
Reality_Awaits wrote:
<quoted text>
Doglog, go step on yourself.
Huh?

I need to get an evil geek translator on my iPhone.

N
E
Rambles
D

ononothimagin

Location hidden

#254 Nov 20, 2013
Subliminal Criminal wrote:
<quoted text>

Great thread ono!
Wait until you see the final version of it!

All I have here are scattered comments I posted amidst a bunch of stupid in-fighting on "Help Stamp Out Cyber-bullies."

When I'm done, it will all hold together. Spelling errors and sentence structure mistakes will be corrected and I will have updated it with additional information!
Subliminal Criminal

Los Angeles, CA

#255 Nov 20, 2013
ononothimagin wrote:
<quoted text>
Wait until you see the final version of it!
All I have here are scattered comments I posted amidst a bunch of stupid in-fighting on "Help Stamp Out Cyber-bullies."
When I'm done, it will all hold together. Spelling errors and sentence structure mistakes will be corrected and I will have updated it with additional information!
I look forward to it .

ononothimagin

Location hidden

#256 Nov 20, 2013
One thing I've added to the newer version is when Pop Tart insisted I provide her with a link from a thread that didn't even exist anymore!!

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

ononothimagin

Location hidden

#257 Nov 20, 2013
"The bully mentality isn't meant to be understood."

- ononothimagin

USA

#258 Nov 20, 2013
Subhuman Criminal wrote:
<quoted text>

'
I get my posts deleted by the people you agree with.
o!
Your posts are deleted for bigoted comments, and you whinge like a schoolgirl about it.

You may now resume playing the victim card, creepy internet troll.

USA

#259 Nov 20, 2013
ononothimagin wrote:
"The bully mentality isn't meant to be understood."
- ononothimagin
More repetitious profundities, Kevin Shanley of Sacramento?

USA

#260 Nov 20, 2013
ononothimagin wrote:
One thing I've added to the newer version is when Pop Tart insisted I provide her with a link from a thread that didn't even exist anymore!!
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
It was YOUR thread, Kevin Shanley of Sacramento, and it was removed for its cruelty, just as several of your previous accounts have been trashed.

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#261 Nov 20, 2013
ononothimagin wrote:
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Aw, I'm flattered. So funny, too, that sarcasm goes right above that little shiny head of yours! Muaaaah!

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#262 Nov 21, 2013
ononothimagin wrote:
<quoted text>
*Click*
I'm sorry, you have exceeded the response limit for retards set by ononothimagin but he has left you a message. Please hold…
“A mind is a terrible thing to waste.”
This concludes his message. Please call 1-800-EAT-SHIT for more assistance. Thank you and have a badass day. Goodbye.
*Click*
I would still like to know why you are here, on this forum.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Wade Robson Claims Michael Jackson's Companies ... 16 hr mjlover4life 6
News Ghana leader tells UN to dance to tune of Micha... Sep 25 lalala 1
News Now Corey Feldman Says Hollywood Has a Pedophil... (Aug '11) Sep 22 Teri Copley arrested 366
Michael Jackson And David Bowie, the Duet That ... (Jun '10) Sep 21 Patrice Lauren 6
Wade Robson Supporters (Jul '13) Sep 21 Sleepingboy 74
News Blanket Jackson changes name: Bullied at 13 for... (Jun '15) Sep 21 Sleepingboy 9
Michael Jackson rapes Bubbles: a Continuation (Sep '08) Sep 20 Vale 5
More from around the web