“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#25 Apr 23, 2014
persephone wrote:
<quoted text> I had nothing to do with the fact that Blanca Franchia admitted to the grand jury that she never actually saw anyone showering with MJ--despite what she may have told the tabloids.
It also has nothing to do with me that Star and Gavin's version of events didn't match, which doesn't make their stories particularly credible.
But if you read the court transcript of her testimony, in court, she said part of her duties were to wash the laundry of Michael's special friends. Therefore, she recognized Wade's neon-green underpants next to Michael's underpants, on the floor of the bathroom.

She also said the big shadow and the little shadow were moving together in the shower as one shadow. Her description of those events are on page 471.

http://www.mjfacts.info/transcripts/Court_Tra...

I do have a question, for you. Are you condemning Blanca for not opening the shower door? And do you think there was nothing wrong with Michael and a little boy showering together, they way you think there is nothing wrong with a naked man with an erection who walks from the shower into his bedroom and finds a gawky teenager there?

“at yet more f'loonspin”

#26 Apr 23, 2014
persephone wrote:
<quoted text> There is no such thing as a 'textbook example of a pedophile'. Genuine pedophiles are of all types.
Given your assurance on the subject, you would know.

Thank you for providing more quotes for your Wall of Shame, on this thread. It spares us the trouble of hunting for them.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

#27 Apr 23, 2014
Attention!

On the Wade's Not the Only One" thread, Persephone added a new quote to her Wall of Shame.

"Not every accuser should be regarded as an innocent 'victim'."

So, is she trying to insist the adult had sex with the child because the little vixen seduced him?

“Evolution is fab!”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#29 Apr 24, 2014
persephone wrote:
<quoted text> There is no such thing as a 'textbook example of a pedophile'. Genuine pedophiles are of all types.
And just how do you expect to differentiate between those who are covering up the molestation and those who truly never were molested? Or someone who could use some extra cash and decides to file a suit and claims he was molested?
Or do you think it's just not possible for anyone to lie about something for which they don't have to provide any actual proof?
Righty-ho.

There is no such thing as a "textbook child molestation victim". Some report their abuse within days, while others may take months, years, even decades, like Jimmy Savile's did. And then you have victims who have been brainwashed into thinking they did wrong, or have an emotional attachment to their abusers and defend them through thick and thin, both through their childhood and adult years.

Make sure you remember that next time you launch one of your hate filled attacks on Wade.

Okey-dokey.

“Evolution is fab!”

Location hidden

#30 Apr 24, 2014
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
I do have a question, for you. Are you condemning Blanca for not opening the shower door? And do you think there was nothing wrong with Michael and a little boy showering together, they way you think there is nothing wrong with a naked man with an erection who walks from the shower into his bedroom and finds a gawky teenager there?
Good question, Len. Do you remember the time when persephone was angry at Gavin for describing Pedo Pan's naked body as "all white" when apparently there was very small patches of vitiligo (according to Mesereau) on his skin? I think it was on the profile of a paedophile page, when Indahouse was posting here. He made the great point that persephone actually wanted Gavin to ogle at Pedo Pan's naked body and memorise all the small details.
persephone

Sunnyvale, CA

#31 Apr 24, 2014
Butterballs wrote:
<quoted text>
Good question, Len. Do you remember the time when persephone was angry at Gavin for describing Pedo Pan's naked body as "all white" when apparently there was very small patches of vitiligo (according to Mesereau) on his skin? I think it was on the profile of a paedophile page, when Indahouse was posting here. He made the great point that persephone actually wanted Gavin to ogle at Pedo Pan's naked body and memorise all the small details.
. The point was that Gavin apparently did not know that MJ's body had patches of vari-colored skin; his statement "I thought he was all; white" suggests that he never actually saw MJ nude but was instead making an assumption.

Don't blame me for what happened at the trial.

stupid and angry haters just can't handle the truth.

“Evolution is fab!”

Location hidden

#32 Apr 24, 2014
persephone wrote:
<quoted text> . The point was that Gavin apparently did not know that MJ's body had patches of vari-colored skin; his statement "I thought he was all; white" suggests that he never actually saw MJ nude but was instead making an assumption.
Don't blame me for what happened at the trial.
stupid and angry haters just can't handle the truth.
Oh really? So when, during that trial did Thomas Mesereau actually provide proof that Wacko Jacko's body wasn't "all white"?

“at yet more f'loonspin”

#33 Apr 24, 2014
Butterballs wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh really? So when, during that trial did Thomas Mesereau actually provide proof that Wacko Jacko's body wasn't "all white"?
That's a good point. Of course, given the way Mesereau fought tooth and nail to keep the photos of Michael's speckled pecker out of court, I can't imagine he would want nude photos in court, to see if Gavin's description was correct.

I noticed he/she/it is still condemning Gavin for not walking over to the the naked man who just got out of the shower and getting a closer look at his junk.
You wish

Canton, CT

#34 Apr 25, 2014
persephone wrote:
And just how do you expect to differentiate between those who are covering up the molestation and those who truly never were molested? Or someone who could use some extra cash and decides to file a suit and claims he was molested?
Or do you think it's just not possible for anyone to lie about something for which they don't have to provide any actual proof?
Please explain this ;

WASHINGTON – A Toronto couple added fuel to a futile police investigation of allegations of child molestation against pop star Michael Jackson in 1993, according FBI documents released on Tuesday.

She told authorities that she made a train trip from Chicago to the Grand Canyon and on to California during which she and her husband had a cabin next to four compartments Michael Jackson had on the train. She said she heard “questionable” noises from Jackson’s compartment at night.

One document shows a request made to the legal attache (Legat) of the U.S. embassy in Ottawa for assistance in interviewing a social worker who might have information about child molestation investigation which was underway in Sept. 1993.

The same note states:“Other leads are anticipated to Legat Ottawa to locate and interview a social worker in Canada who may have corroborating information of misconduct by Michael Jackson.”

The document relating to a call from a woman social worker notes that the woman and her husband both worked with children’s services in Toronto.

The complainant said Jackson had a boy with him who was about 12 or 13.

The boy was introduced as Jackson’s cousin, said the woman who called LAPD.

“Jackson was very possessive of boy,” stated the caller.

The caller said she heard “questionable noises through wall” at night and was concerned enough “to notify the conductor of her suspicions.”
persephone

Sunnyvale, CA

#35 Apr 25, 2014
You wish wrote:
<quoted text>
Please explain this ;
WASHINGTON – A Toronto couple added fuel to a futile police investigation of allegations of child molestation against pop star Michael Jackson in 1993, according FBI documents released on Tuesday.
She told authorities that she made a train trip from Chicago to the Grand Canyon and on to California during which she and her husband had a cabin next to four compartments Michael Jackson had on the train. She said she heard “questionable” noises from Jackson’s compartment at night.
One document shows a request made to the legal attache (Legat) of the U.S. embassy in Ottawa for assistance in interviewing a social worker who might have information about child molestation investigation which was underway in Sept. 1993.
The same note states:“Other leads are anticipated to Legat Ottawa to locate and interview a social worker in Canada who may have corroborating information of misconduct by Michael Jackson.”
The document relating to a call from a woman social worker notes that the woman and her husband both worked with children’s services in Toronto.
The caller said she heard “questionable noises through wall” at night and was concerned enough “to notify the conductor of her suspicions.”
You left out the most important part.

Nothing ever came from any of this. An investigation revealed nothing and went nowhere.

“Evolution is fab!”

Location hidden

#36 Apr 25, 2014
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a good point. Of course, given the way Mesereau fought tooth and nail to keep the photos of Michael's speckled pecker out of court, I can't imagine he would want nude photos in court, to see if Gavin's description was correct.
I noticed he/she/it is still condemning Gavin for not walking over to the the naked man who just got out of the shower and getting a closer look at his junk.
It's okay, next time Perseloonybin gives us the usual there was no physical evidence against Pedo Pan, or anybody can say this or that about him, it doesn't make it true statement, we can say to huh? You take Wacko's moneygrubbing lawyer's word and nothing else as proof, but you reject the word of those who speak out against Wacko and even ignore hard physical evidence (such as JC's accurate description) because??????

And if we don't get an answer we can just add his/hers/its hypocritical, anti-child and perverse quotes to the Wall of Shame.
persephone

Cardiff, UK

#37 Apr 25, 2014
You wish wrote:
<quoted text>
Please explain this ;
MJ being possessive of somebody else's little boy and having questionable noises coming from his train compartment at night, isn't necessarily synonymous with paedophilia behaviour. For all you know, they may have been playing Hungry Hungry Hippos or KerPlunk before they settled down for a wonderful night of sleep in bed with each other. There were also no other complaints from any other train passengers, which leads me to believe that these Canadian haters were paid by AEG live to say these things, just as Wade, the perjury committing douchebag is doing right now.

Oh my God, sorry You Wish, this is butterballs not persephone, I just wanted to see what it felt like to be a celebrity worshipping desperado, for one moment.
Octopus

Schenectady, NY

#38 Apr 25, 2014
Why the excuses when it is obvious that the clown was a pedophile?

It is like floons definitely know that the clown was a serial child molester but they still want us to believe Wacko was innocent and childlike. The clown should not have been alone in bed with any child in his comparment on a train. Wacko was a fool. This story is old and keeps popping up just like all the other ones we know about. Wade Robson is basically the continuation of his nasty deeds he did in life. He can not hide from it even in death. It sticks to him like glue.

“Waiting for f'loons to wake up”

Since: Dec 06

Goofybaboon's Not Listening

#39 Apr 25, 2014
Octopus wrote:
Why the excuses when it is obvious that the clown was a pedophile?
It is like floons definitely know that the clown was a serial child molester but they still want us to believe Wacko was innocent and childlike. The clown should not have been alone in bed with any child in his comparment on a train. Wacko was a fool. This story is old and keeps popping up just like all the other ones we know about. Wade Robson is basically the continuation of his nasty deeds he did in life. He can not hide from it even in death. It sticks to him like glue.
When the stench of the pedophile is continually stoked by the media, it is hard to *not* counter the bullcrap with a reality check.

Persephony just happens to act like one of the pederasts that redefine molestation as 'love'. There can be no other explanation for that f'loon.

Oh, and Octo, I think your 'special-needs' friend is trying to make you post with your registered account. It has a private message for you...

"LOOOK AT MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!"

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#40 Apr 25, 2014
Reality_Awaits wrote:
<quoted text>
When the stench of the pedophile is continually stoked by the media, it is hard to *not* counter the bullcrap with a reality check.
Persephony just happens to act like one of the pederasts that redefine molestation as 'love'. There can be no other explanation for that f'loon.
Oh, and Octo, I think your 'special-needs' friend is trying to make you post with your registered account. It has a private message for you...
Attention seeking little nut, isn't she? She's gone a little cray-cray!
Octopus

Schenectady, NY

#41 Apr 25, 2014
Reality_Awaits wrote:
<quoted text>
My computer has changed since then and I forgot my password to get into that old registered account. A friend had set me up the first time and I do not remember what he did. That is okay though. I like being unregistered. When I had pm, I had a few vicious threats from floons.

“Waiting for f'loons to wake up”

Since: Dec 06

Goofybaboon's Not Listening

#42 Apr 25, 2014
Octopus wrote:
<quoted text>
My computer has changed since then and I forgot my password to get into that old registered account. A friend had set me up the first time and I do not remember what he did. That is okay though. I like being unregistered. When I had pm, I had a few vicious threats from floons.
Lucky you...
Octopus

Schenectady, NY

#43 Apr 25, 2014
Reality_Awaits wrote:
<quoted text>
Lucky you...
A few floons threatened me and said that they wanted to kill me. They used very vile language that I can not repeat on topix. I was going to set up another account and get my friend to help me but why bother?

For some reason, my new passwords will not accept so the hell with it. I can still be Octo.

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#44 Apr 25, 2014
Octopus wrote:
<quoted text>
A few floons threatened me and said that they wanted to kill me. They used very vile language that I can not repeat on topix. I was going to set up another account and get my friend to help me but why bother?
For some reason, my new passwords will not accept so the hell with it. I can still be Octo.
Hmmm, and they accuse us of being horrible. The nerve! LOL!
Octopus

Schenectady, NY

#45 Apr 26, 2014
Pop Tart- wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm, and they accuse us of being horrible. The nerve! LOL!
I do not think it was any of the regular posters. Probably just unknown floons reading.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
"We Are the World" on Its 30th Anniversary: 5 T... 20 min Octopus 18
James Safechuck Claims Michael Jackson Kept Him... (May '14) 1 hr Octopus 520
Prince Michael Jackson: Cyber-Bullied on Facebook? 1 hr Octopus 124
Michael Jackson's Mother Launches Appeal In AEG... 5 hr mjfriend 59
Michael Jackson Impersonator Caught at The Rose 5 hr goodvibrations 1
Mj's Nose Flew Off While Filming Scream. 9 hr persephone 192
Entertaining examples of psychotic haterz posts... (Nov '10) 9 hr Sleepingboy 513
Are MJ Fans Worried? Mon MJ FRIEND 1,194
More from around the web