Len is Disgusted is the weekest link?
Octopus

Clifton Park, NY

#90 Aug 22, 2014
Jermaine 7 wrote:
<quoted text>It is YOU who will be surprised...you will have to admit to Michael's innocence....
That will never happen, Jermaine.

Wacko's reputation has never been worse with new information on codes for sex, sex closets, anal sex and other graphic details exposed by both Wade Robson and James Safechuck.

“I am learning English and more”

Since: Mar 10

Sapporo, Japan

#91 Aug 23, 2014
Let's see all haters will die of indignation soon.

“I am learning English and more”

Since: Mar 10

Sapporo, Japan

#92 Aug 23, 2014
*Letís wait and see

“I am learning English and more”

Since: Mar 10

Sapporo, Japan

#93 Aug 23, 2014
Pop Tart- wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! Funny, they don't even know how to spell 'weakest'. You're not the weakest link, but they're the missing link, for sure.:-)
Hey Pop-tart ,you even can't count. LOL

“Best voice ever !”

Since: Mar 09

Devil's Hole

#94 Aug 23, 2014
hiro _ wrote:
Let's see all haters will die of indignation soon.
The wheel is turning but the hamster is definitely dead.

If you were to kill everybody who hates the pedofreak,
it wouldn't be murder; it would be genocide !

“I am learning English and more”

Since: Mar 10

Sapporo, Japan

#98 Aug 23, 2014
zepforever wrote:
<quoted text>
The wheel is turning but the hamster is definitely dead.
If you were to kill everybody who hates the pedofreak,
it wouldn't be murder; it would be genocide !
The wheel is turning,and who is the definitely dead hamster, you?
And I do not hate anyone, and am just smiling.
If every hater were to die of indignation, it would be minority's self&#8208;destruction.
You need to learn anger management sooner.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#99 Aug 23, 2014
Jermaine 7 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not ignoring anything Len....you are though...you are attacking an innocent man...
But the evidence proves differently. With five people stating he molested them and a sixth saying Michael was masturbating on the phone with him, that has to at least make you question him.

“Best voice ever !”

Since: Mar 09

Devil's Hole

#100 Aug 24, 2014
hiro _ wrote:
<quoted text>
The wheel is turning,and who is the definitely dead hamster, you?
And I do not hate anyone, and am just smiling.
If every hater were to die of indignation, it would be minority's self&#8208;destruction.
You need to learn anger management sooner.
What a stupid conclusion !!
I f someone rapes you,you'll not hate him ?
If its true,im sure you are the perfect sadomasochist !!

Careful now, don't let your brains go to your head !

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#101 Aug 24, 2014
Octopus wrote:
<quoted text>
That will never happen, Jermaine.
Wacko's reputation has never been worse with new information on codes for sex, sex closets, anal sex and other graphic details exposed by both Wade Robson and James Safechuck.
hol up hol up hol up...
Octopus

Clifton Park, NY

#102 Aug 24, 2014
Jermaine 7 wrote:
<quoted text>hol up hol up hol up...
It is true.

The greedy Jacksons want to hold up the civil child molestation trial in hopes Wade and James give up. It does not look like that is happening. Too bad.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#103 Aug 24, 2014
Octopus wrote:
<quoted text>
It is true.
The greedy Jacksons want to hold up the civil child molestation trial in hopes Wade and James give up. It does not look like that is happening. Too bad.
backstabber....
Octopus

Clifton Park, NY

#104 Aug 24, 2014
Jermaine 7 wrote:
<quoted text>
backstabber....
Huh?

“I am learning English and more”

Since: Mar 10

Japan

#105 Aug 25, 2014
zepforever wrote:
<quoted text>
What a stupid conclusion !!
I f someone rapes you,you'll not hate him ?
If its true,im sure you are the perfect sadomasochist !!
Careful now, don't let your brains go to your head !
Oh , I get it!
How long you have been keeping your brain outside of your head?

“Best voice ever !”

Since: Mar 09

Devil's Hole

#106 Aug 25, 2014
hiro _ wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh , I get it!
How long you have been keeping your brain outside of your head?
Brains aren't everything.
In fact, in your case they're nothing !

And don't thank me for insulting you.
It was my pleasure.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#107 Aug 25, 2014
hiro _ wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh , I get it!
How long you have been keeping your brain outside of your head?
for decades....

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#108 Aug 25, 2014
zepforever wrote:
<quoted text>
Brains aren't everything.
In fact, in your case they're nothing !
And don't thank me for insulting you.
It was my pleasure.
aw...Zeppy ...you just jelly cause you don't have one...

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#109 Aug 25, 2014
Octopus wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh?
are ya confused?

“I am learning English and more”

Since: Mar 10

Chiba, Japan

#110 Aug 25, 2014
zepforever wrote:
<quoted text>
Brains aren't everything.
In fact, in your case they're nothing !
And don't thank me for insulting you.
It was my pleasure.
Weak!

“I am learning English and more”

Since: Mar 10

Chiba, Japan

#111 Aug 25, 2014
Jermaine 7 wrote:
<quoted text>for decades....
No wonder!
Octopus

Clifton Park, NY

#112 Aug 25, 2014
Jermaine 7 wrote:
<quoted text>
are ya confused?
Why am I a backstabber, Jermaine?

My opinion of Wacko has never changed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Dick Polman: An Ignorant America Endangers Demo... Sep 18 Trump is a joke 2
Only a famous singer & bad dancer named MJ got ... Sep 8 Spotted Wee 3
MJ fans and haters Sep 4 Spotted Wee 14
News Diana skipped memorial to avoid MJ's mom (Jul '09) Sep 4 Spotted Wee 14
Are all MJ fans illiterate, or just retarded? (Jul '09) Sep 1 Spotted Wee 4
The Crickets Chirp On The Dead Michael Jackson ... (Jun '15) Sep 1 Spotted Wee 92
News Cosby hires Michael Jackson's lawyer for sex as... Aug 29 Ex Senator Stillb... 6
More from around the web