Unique Items
Mfmjackson

Bronx, NY

#1 Aug 29, 2014
Has anyone come across any rare MJ items and has sold them?
Rickey Bobby

North Kingstown, RI

#2 Aug 29, 2014
Mfmjackson wrote:
Has anyone come across any rare MJ items and has sold them?
Just his spotted pecker. One of a kind.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#3 Sep 5, 2014
Why do you ask? Do you have an interest in buying his mannequin of a little boy in a boy-scout uniform? Did you want to buy one of the paintings of himself, depicted as a god or a king? Did you want to buy one of his manpons?
mrsbillhicks

Taylor, MI

#4 Sep 9, 2014
Len is Disgusted wrote:
Why do you ask? Do you have an interest in buying his mannequin of a little boy in a boy-scout uniform? Did you want to buy one of the paintings of himself, depicted as a god or a king? Did you want to buy one of his manpons?
Those paintings: WOW!

U gotta remember, sum of you folks have been posting here for years. Old common knowledge is brand new news to me! He portrayed humble to the public, yet had paintings done depicting himself as Jesus Christ. Amazing!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why was Michael Jackson's son dyed when he was ... (Aug '09) Fri mjlover4life 24
News Michael Jackson's final days will now be told i... Thu Sleepingboy 2
The Beatles beat Wacko for most albums sold sin... (Jan '09) Thu Sleepingboy 13
M.J. was great but No Hero; "Lip-Synched" almos... (Jul '09) Jan 18 Thepoint 146
News Prince Beats Michael Jackson's Digital Songs Ch... (May '16) Jan 17 The Power Of Mast... 128
Who is the real King of Music and why? (Feb '15) Jan 17 The Power Of Mast... 20
Prince, Arnold Klein, MJ and tinea versicolor (Jul '13) Jan 15 Jayme_pratt 5
More from around the web