Prince Jackson beams as he treats gir...

Prince Jackson beams as he treats girlfriend Nikita Bess to lunch in Beverly Hills

There are 18 comments on the Daily Mail story from May 10, 2014, titled Prince Jackson beams as he treats girlfriend Nikita Bess to lunch in Beverly Hills. In it, Daily Mail reports that:

Historic moment as Michael Sam becomes first openly-gay player EVER drafted into the NFL after getting seventh round call from St Louis Rams... and he celebrated with a kiss from his boyfriend Cop who shot dead 93-year-old woman who came out of her house with a gun is FIRED from the force after community outrage Mickey Rooney's widow goes to court ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Mail.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#1 May 11, 2014
Prince has always been a gentleman, MJ taught him well and all his children have impeccable manners.

“Waiting for f'loons to wake up”

Since: Dec 06

Goofybaboon's Not Listening

#2 May 11, 2014
goodvibrations wrote:
Prince has always been a gentleman, MJ taught him well and all his children have impeccable manners.
...,"becuz this article from a tabloi....er, fine news source said so."

*laughter*

Location hidden

#3 May 11, 2014
Reality_Awaits wrote:
<quoted text>...,"becuz this article from a tabloi....er, fine news source said so."

*laughter*
Many people that knew MJ and his children have stated his children have good manners and are polite. Videos show MJ talking with his children politely and respectfully too.
Octopus

Schenectady, NY

#4 May 11, 2014
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
Many people that knew MJ and his children have stated his children have good manners and are polite. Videos show MJ talking with his children politely and respectfully too.
Prince seems very happy and is obviously in love with his fat girlfriend, which is his choice. I do not think it has anything to do with the dead clown though.

Location hidden

#5 May 11, 2014
Octopus wrote:
<quoted text>Prince seems very happy and is obviously in love with his fat girlfriend, which is his choice. I do not think it has anything to do with the dead clown though.
You forget that Prince's mum was cute and chubby when she married MJ. Debbie was very much in love with MJ back then and very happy too.

“Dark Lord of All.”

Since: Jun 13

The Untempered Schism.

#6 May 11, 2014
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
You forget that Prince's mum was cute and chubby when she married MJ. Debbie was very much in love with MJ back then and very happy too.
That woman was never cute. And they were not in love. Quote: "I was just the vessel.," Debbie says. "It wasn't Michael's sperm. I got paid for it, and I've moved on. I know I will never see my children again."

http://www.thehothits.com/news/16592/debbie-r... 's-kids-are-not-actually-his%2 2
Octopus

Schenectady, NY

#9 May 11, 2014
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
Prince seems very happy with his fat girlfriend. It is obvious that they are madly in love and are having passionate sex. Debbie Rowe however, was used for her womb by Michael Jackson and she was later discarded once the clown had what he wanted, which was to have Dr Arnie Klein's babies. The clown was never truly happy. I do not believe Prince Michael is anything like his fake and dead daddy. He is his own person. At least he does not sleep with boys.

Location hidden

#10 May 11, 2014
Stormageddon wrote:
<quoted text> That woman was never cute. And they were not in love. Quote: "I was just the vessel.," Debbie says. "It wasn't Michael's sperm. I got paid for it, and I've moved on. I know I will never see my children again."
http://www.thehothits.com/news/16592/debbie-r... 's-kids-are-not-actually-his%2 2
Horse breeding sounds so disgusting and comparing herself with it is hilarious.
If that were true MJ would have used a surrogate just like he did for Blanket.

That's comedy script went beyond reality.

That article sounds like it was written by Len. Bwhahahahaha

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#13 May 11, 2014
ChasUGC wrote:
<quoted text>
When a tabloid says something negative about MJ, you think its gospel, and you applaud it. But, when a tabloid says something nice, even about his children, you mock it. Only hatred drives you. This is clear.
Weren't you leaving a few weeks ago, Chazzie?

“Dark Lord of All.”

The Untempered Schism.

#14 May 11, 2014
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
Horse breeding sounds so disgusting and comparing herself with it is hilarious.
If that were true MJ would have used a surrogate just like he did for Blanket.
That's comedy script went beyond reality.
That article sounds like it was written by Len. Bwhahahahaha
It doesn't matter what you think of the article badvibes. The fact is that the words are Rowe's and she has not refuted them. You're right about one thing, her comparison is hilarious. Its shows her mentality. Its also quite hilarious to note that Debbie Rowe's only outlet is to keep running to the tabloids or TMZ whenever she wants attention because no serious journalists seem to want to give her the time of day.=P

“Dark Lord of All.”

The Untempered Schism.

#15 May 11, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Weren't you leaving a few weeks ago, Chazzie?
It looks as though her battle cry isn't having the charging effect she was looking for over on Twitter, lol.

Location hidden

#16 May 12, 2014
Stormageddon wrote:
<quoted text>It doesn't matter what you think of the article badvibes. The fact is that the words are Rowe's and she has not refuted them. You're right about one thing, her comparison is hilarious. Its shows her mentality. Its also quite hilarious to note that Debbie Rowe's only outlet is to keep running to the tabloids or TMZ whenever she wants attention because no serious journalists seem to want to give her the time of day.=P
You have a problem if you believe those are her words.
BTW no video with her saying that? Of course NOT.

“Dark Lord of All.”

The Untempered Schism.

#17 May 12, 2014
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
You have a problem if you believe those are her words.
BTW no video with her saying that? Of course NOT.
If those are not her words then let her refute them. She gave that interview around four years ago and so far not a peep =P

Location hidden

#18 May 12, 2014
Stormageddon wrote:
<quoted text>If those are not her words then let her refute them. She gave that interview around four years ago and so far not a peep =P
If those are her words she has a low opinion of herself and has many problems.

“Dark Lord of All.”

The Untempered Schism.

#19 May 13, 2014
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
If those are her words she has a low opinion of herself and has many problems.
Those are her words and you know it just as much as I do. Shameless people like her don't have a low opinion of themselves, they are only out to get what they can take. Obviously with her past and recent exploits Debbie Rowe seems to feel she hasn't taken enough. She makes me ill.

Location hidden

#20 May 13, 2014
Stormageddon wrote:
<quoted text>Those are her words and you know it just as much as I do. Shameless people like her don't have a low opinion of themselves, they are only out to get what they can take. Obviously with her past and recent exploits Debbie Rowe seems to feel she hasn't taken enough. She makes me ill.
All is quiet on the custody front. Don't forget the media spin a lot of crap too and many celebs have learned to ignore it to avoid stress.

“Dark Lord of All.”

The Untempered Schism.

#21 May 13, 2014
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
All is quiet on the custody front. Don't forget the media spin a lot of crap too and many celebs have learned to ignore it to avoid stress.
Yes, all is quiet from what I can tell as well. Which leads me to believe this may have well just been a play at attention on Debbie's part. Time will tell I guess.

Wilson, NC

#22 May 13, 2014
If it's that quiet, then it just proved what I thought a few weeks ago: that it was a publicity stunt.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News A 30-years-later look at Prince's 'Purple Rain' (Aug '14) 8 hr Octopus 75
The Crickets Chirp On The Dead Michael Jackson ... 11 hr Pop Tart- 27
News MJ`s spirit haunting his Neverland ranch`s pote... 14 hr Sleepingboy 13
Michael Jackson Chat Room! (Dec '12) 15 hr Sleepingboy 59
News Paterson rapper Fetty Wap rising to the top of ... 19 hr quaheem 15
News Quincy Jones: Whitney 'blew my mind' (Feb '12) 21 hr Have farts 29
News Disputed German Michael Jackson memorial may ha... 23 hr Octopus 1
More from around the web