Michael Jackson's family planning to appeal after $31billon lawsuit defeat

Oct 7, 2013 Full story: Mirror.co.uk 20

Family to continue their legal fight for damages against concert promoter AEG over the hiring of jailed doctor Conrad Murray Michael Jackson's A family have refused to accept last week's jury decision against their A 31billion lawsuit and are planning to appeal.

Full Story

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#1 Oct 7, 2013
Are we surprised the Jacksons are going to file an appeal? No.

Instead of wasting all the money Katherine receives, every month, she ought to invest some of it. That way, the freeloading children will have something when she dies.

“Waiting for f'loons to wake up”

Since: Dec 06

Goofybaboon's Not Listening

#2 Oct 7, 2013
The floor and ceiling are beginning to squish them like sour grapes in in a wine press.

:)whine press!

I floor myself sometimes.

Since: Jun 13

Durham, NC

#4 Oct 8, 2013
Oh for crying out loud! LOL

“It's all lies”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#5 Oct 8, 2013
Len is Disgusted wrote:
Are we surprised the Jacksons are going to file an appeal? No.

Instead of wasting all the money Katherine receives, every month, she ought to invest some of it. That way, the freeloading children will have something when she dies.
I told you she will fight to the very end for justice. I wouldn't be surprised that they have stronger ammunition against the company with a terrible and shameful historic past.

Katherine can do as she likes with her monthly allowance. It's not yours so stop being jealous.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

#6 Oct 8, 2013
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
I told you she will fight to the very end for justice. I wouldn't be surprised that they have stronger ammunition against the company with a terrible and shameful historic past.
Katherine can do as she likes with her monthly allowance. It's not yours so stop being jealous.
Thank you for adding to your stupid f'loon quotes.

“Why can't you share your bed?”

Since: May 13

Canada

#8 Oct 9, 2013
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep babbling on with your jealousy accusations. You said Katherine would win, and she didn't. Are the green apples tasting good?

“It's all lies”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#9 Oct 9, 2013
TripleH1976 wrote:
<quoted text>Keep babbling on with your jealousy accusations. You said Katherine would win, and she didn't. Are the green apples tasting good?
I also said she would appeal. Can't always be right 100% get real.
Jane

Bronx, NY

#11 Oct 9, 2013
GIVE JOHN LENNON'S LOVE CHILD HER MONEY FROM THE ESCROW ACCOUNT THAT KATHERINE IS STILL HOLDING AND THAT WAS HIDDEN FOR YEARS!!!!!!!!!!
KATHERINE IS A GREEDY NO GOOD WOMAN. SHE NEEDS TO BE JAILED!. NOW SHE IS LOOKING TO SUE ANYONE FOR MONEY BECAUSE SHE KNOWS HER SHIP IS SINKING!!!!!

Fate is coming back to haunt her for all the sins she did on Michael. Having him beat almost to death by Joe Jackson. Michael grew up to be a crook. People you haven't heard the whole story yet but there is so much more to it. John Lennon is a big part of it. This needs to come out now!!!!!!!!!!
Jane

Bronx, NY

#12 Oct 9, 2013
They know time is running out she must confess to what Michael did with Paul McCartney on the Beatle Catalogue. The American government is letting her get away with it. Paul is just as much a crook as Ono and Michael are. This needs to come out now.

I hope Dr. Murray comes with his Nuclear Bombshell. So far we never heard about it yet. He has a new book. He is coming out of jail on October 28 2013. Please Dr. Murray tell the whole story this time! Why Michael was so afraid to do the tours because of the Beatle Catalogue. Tell the whole story Dr. Murray. Michael confessed this to you.
Jane

Bronx, NY

#13 Oct 9, 2013
John Lennon is what this is all about!!!1

Look at all the over done business with John Lennon now. The Jackson legacy is finished forever once this comes out!!!!!!!!!!

FINISHED!

“Evolution is fab!”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#14 Oct 9, 2013
Now didn't mama Jackson always say the trial was about finding the truth, not money?

On a funny note, Brian Panish has lost 4 1/2 million on a trial he probably spent years preparing for only for a jury to spend a measly 13 hours of deliberations to come to a "not guilty" verdict.

Geez, I he wish he never laid eyes on the Jackson's now.

“Waiting for f'loons to wake up”

Since: Dec 06

Goofybaboon's Not Listening

#15 Oct 9, 2013
Butterballs wrote:
Now didn't mama Jackson always say the trial was about finding the truth, not money?
Bu,... buh,... but why not listen to those floons? Aren't they knowledgeable of the truth? Didn't they *know* that mumsy only wanted the truth?

Guess those floons didn't provide any truth at all.

lol

Durham, NC

#16 Oct 9, 2013
He lost $4 million, why would he wanna lose more on an appeal? That's a waste of money.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

#17 Oct 9, 2013
BadMan84 wrote:
He lost $4 million, why would he wanna lose more on an appeal? That's a waste of money.
I'll be curious to know if he decides to go after the estate, for the money he lost, by wasting his time.
Jane

Bronx, NY

#18 Oct 9, 2013
Butterballs wrote:
On a funny note, Brian Panish has lost 4 1/2 million on a trial he probably spent years preparing for only for a jury to spend a measly 13 hours of deliberations to come to a "not guilty" verdict.
Geez, I he wish he never laid eyes on the Jackson's now.
The truth is that John Lennon's will was played with and Katherine knows it. Her son Michael has moved funds and hid an inheritance that was due to a John Lennon love child daughter! It is sad that this is taking so long to come out. That is why people that post on here don't know the whole story and why alot of thisn is still a puzzel. But I was in the music business and I know that Dr. Murray knows too. That Michael played and did a favor for Yoko Ono and Paul McCartney by hiding a Beatle inheritance left for a daughter of lennon. It is really being delayed now. Katherine knows the Michael Jackson legacy is over once this is revealed! She is trying to sue whoever she can for money. That means they don't have all these millions like the paper says. They owe 700 million dollars in taxes.
Jane

Bronx, NY

#19 Oct 9, 2013
BadMan84 wrote:
Hi, remember me? Well, I am gald she lost this lawsuit. Again, she has to give the money in the escrow account to John Lennon lovechild daughter! The day of the verdict she had to go to probate court. I mean probate court couldn't wait could they? That means it is something big. She was told probably that she owes more money and fainted. This Jackson family is evil! She is no good and needs to be jailed. Paul McCartney is popping up on the late shows singing but his day is coming along with that horrible Yoko Ono who sang a horrible song but she really screamed on one of the talk shows last week. These people are going to pay big time. Paul looks very worried. When the truth comes out fans everywhere will know that Paul did dirty to John Lennon by hidding the money of the John Lennon love child!

Cher's new album "Closer to the Truth". I believe is a celebration song so soon this love child daughter gets her truth!

People in the music business know that John Lennon has a grown daughter that was hidden for years and that Paul, Ono and Michael played on the Will. I am hoping before this year ends that this will be revealed. You will see more and more reunions in music. This is the prep for John Lennon celebrations.

Durham, NC

#20 Oct 9, 2013
Hey Jane. I don't think Katherine has control of the estate. Michael just put her on the will to get his share of whatever pie was left (before the estate came into play to bring MJ's monetary assets out of debt). If anything, Branca and McClain would have to answer to whatever Michael, Paul, Yoko and Sony was doing with the catalog.
Jane

Bronx, NY

#21 Oct 11, 2013
BadMan84 wrote:
Hey Jane. I don't think Katherine has control of the estate. Michael just put her on the will to get his share of whatever pie was left (before the estate came into play to bring MJ's monetary assets out of debt). If anything, Branca and McClain would have to answer to whatever Michael, Paul, Yoko and Sony was doing with the catalog.
You have that right! Branca and McClane are crooks! Paul and Ono and Michael along with Branca and McClane are responsible. How could Branca and McClain not know about the hidden inheritance? They had to know and I really wonder how this is all gonna go down? It is so unfortunate that this money was hidden so long. Katherine wants that catalogue to remain in the estate but she must fork it over. She is so desperate for money that she is suing now in Japan. It sounds like desperation to me. When the truth of John lennon estate happens Katherine knows its over for her money making family.

Did you notice that Paul McCartney was in NY yesterday and the day before. Playing New York like never before? Go look at his face when you google this news and see his worried look. Paul knows that his cover is going too like the Jackson family. Everything I say here is true! I hope before Halloween this happens but I don't know for sure when. The trial is over now and I think soon it will happen. Everyone in the world is going to be so shocked! It will be like an asteroid hitting the Earth!
Jane

Bronx, NY

#22 Oct 11, 2013
BadMan84 wrote:
The John Lennon Lovechild daughter lives in New York. Paul is kissing up to NY. He is one phoney. He really is no good! Selfish! Greedy! Egotistical! He hurt John Lennon in life and now in death! John Lennon cried for that daughter. It was a daughter with a married woman and the married woman didn't give John any say. She pretened the baby was her husband's baby. Paul is a sneak. He was jealous of John because back then John was considered the most popular of the Beatles and a genius. Not that Paul isn't talented. He certainly is but I saw a news report where he said that everyone liked John more. Now today people say Paul is a genius but I never heard this years ago. John has been dead for 33 years so I guess Paul became the focus.
Jane

Bronx, NY

#23 Oct 11, 2013
Reality_Awaits wrote:
<quoted text>
Bu,... buh,... but why not listen to those floons? Aren't they knowledgeable of the truth? Didn't they *know* that mumsy only wanted the truth?
Guess those floons didn't provide any truth at all.
lol
The truth is still hidden. John Lennon and his lovechild daughter are what the truth is here. Katherine is desperate now for money so she is suing a Japanese maker. The jacksons owe 700 million dollar in taxes on the estate. She has lost the lawsuit. God is punishing her now. I hope the Jackson family go into deep deep poverty! Except for Michael's kids who are innocent. Katherine is a greedy greedy woman. Hopefully soon John Lennon's sorrow is going to come out! The world better be ready for the whole truth and nothing but the truth because it is gonna cut like a knife in their guts!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why does Jina Wild_ hate men? 3 hr hiro _ 18
Pics Proving Wacko Was Incontinent. 7 hr Stormageddon 2
Who should be terminated from topix? 8 hr Subliminal Criminal 6
Elvis Presley Jokey Jokes 4 MJfans 9 hr You wish 166
Michael His Music,his Legacy is forever.his bea... 11 hr Stormageddon 2
Joan Rivers May Have Died From Propofol Like Mi... 11 hr Octopus 14
Where is Stormageddon? 11 hr Stormageddon 15
Did Mj have a sexual relationship w an adult ma... 11 hr Pop Tart- 50
Is Michael Jackson Really A Child Molester? 11 hr Pop Tart- 264
Alone And Forsaken: Michael Jackson's Dead Bir... 12 hr Pop Tart- 360