Thriller Ranks # 2 on Billboard's Cat...
Michaels Guardian

AOL

#124 Mar 8, 2013
Michael's music is still going strong and still dominating the music charts. Even 10 or 20 years from now I'm sure, one of his albums will be in the Billboard top 100.
The Credit Angel Can Help

Schenectady, NY

#125 Mar 9, 2013
Michael Joseph Jackson's dated music has fallen down the way side with the oldies circuit. But what's really telling is how radio has already forgotten Michael Joseph Jackson. Elton John's 'Tiny Dancer' was probably written for the over rated pedophile...

“Evolution is fab!”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#126 Mar 11, 2013
Jermaine 7 wrote:
<quoted text>Your"proof" is YOUR fantasy Len.Why do you need to believe the worst of MJ? He did nothing wrong...I am so sure of it..I know...I have no fantasies or illusions bout him...you are wrong...so wrong.
Why are you sure of it? What can you share with the forum that can add some substance to your statement?

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#127 Mar 11, 2013
Butterballs wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you sure of it? What can you share with the forum that can add some substance to your statement?
n/a..I plead the fifth...

“Evolution is fab!”

Location hidden

#128 Mar 19, 2013
Jermaine 7 wrote:
<quoted text>n/a..I plead the fifth...
Then you are definitely not here to make others see the truth that MJ was innocent.

You are a liar.

Location hidden

#129 Mar 19, 2013
Butterballs wrote:
<quoted text>
Then you are definitely not here to make others see the truth that MJ was innocent.
You are a liar.
you are the liar..under fire.. ride a tire..are you a buyer....??????

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#130 Mar 20, 2013
Jermaine 7 wrote:
<quoted text>you are a liar..under fire.. ride a tire..are you a buyer....??????
If Butterballs isn't telling the truth about you, then please answer the question of the proof of Michael's so-called innocence. Pleading the Fifth just shows you're spinning around.

“Evolution is fab!”

Location hidden

#131 Mar 20, 2013
Jermaine 7 wrote:
<quoted text>you are the liar..under fire.. ride a tire..are you a buyer....??????
You definitely said you were here to make other people see the truth that MJ was innocent. You don't appear to be doing anything of the kind and that makes you a porky pie teller.

Location hidden

#132 Mar 20, 2013
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
If Butterballs isn't telling the truth about you, then please answer the question of the proof of Michael's so-called innocence. Pleading the Fifth just shows you're spinning around.
I am not on trial Len. I do not have to answer anything I don't want too.

Location hidden

#133 Mar 20, 2013
Butterballs wrote:
<quoted text>
You definitely said you were here to make other people see the truth that MJ was innocent. You don't appear to be doing anything of the kind and that makes you a porky pie teller.
Go get some juice and quit playin with your jammy.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

#134 Mar 20, 2013
Jermaine 7 wrote:
<quoted text>I am not on trial Len. I do not have to answer anything I don't want too.
Your refusal to answer the question puts your fast-held belief Michael was innocent even more in question.

Location hidden

#135 Mar 20, 2013
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
Your refusal to answer the question puts your fast-held belief Michael was innocent even more in question.
not to me...
Intchas Moore

Sydney, Australia

#136 Mar 20, 2013
Butterballs wrote:
<quoted text>
He's just a liar, he's not here to defend Wacko at all. He thinks we should trust someone who pretends to be a Yale lawyer.

*eyeroll*

“Evolution is fab!”

Location hidden

#137 Mar 21, 2013
Jermaine 7 wrote:
<quoted text>Go get some juice and quit playin with your jammy.
Why don't you want to share your inside knowledge you supposedly have on Michael Jackson? You definitely said you were here on this forum to make other people see the truth that the pathetic namby-pamby Michael Jackson was innocent. Was that statement you made a lie?

Location hidden

#138 Mar 21, 2013
Butterballs wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you want to share your inside knowledge you supposedly have on Michael Jackson? You definitely said you were here on this forum to make other people see the truth that the pathetic namby-pamby Michael Jackson was innocent. Was that statement you made a lie?
Iz you trazy?
Intchas Moore

Sydney, Australia

#139 Mar 21, 2013
Yup, looks like a lie.

Location hidden

#140 Mar 21, 2013
Intchas Moore wrote:
Yup, looks like a lie.
No it is not.
Intchas Moore

Sydney, Australia

#141 Mar 21, 2013
Jermaine 7 wrote:
<quoted text>No it is not.
OK, when are going to start providing your proof that Wacko was innocent?

Location hidden

#142 Mar 21, 2013
Intchas Moore wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, when are going to start providing your proof that Wacko was innocent?
When I get the order.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

#144 Mar 21, 2013
Jermaine 7 wrote:
<quoted text>When I get the order.
My, my, my, but you're being awfully evasive. Here we've given you the chance to produce documents, and yet you keep sidestepping the request.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Profile of a Pedophile: Does Michael Jackson fit? (Dec '08) Thu Pearljr 64,784
Proof That Jordan Chandler Accurately Described... (Apr '13) Nov 20 RichardBurnham 704
Why does MJ grab his penis while dancing??? (May '07) Nov 12 chocolate girl 210
News Woman's suit claims Michael Jackson sexually ab... Nov 10 Sleepingboy 5
News Woman claims Michael Jackson molested her as a ... Nov 8 More Disgusting J... 2
News Michael Jackson -- Alleged Molestation Victim O... Nov 8 More Disgusting J... 1
News Wade Robson's molestation case against Michael ... Nov 8 More Disgusting J... 1
More from around the web