Can't beat it: Michael Jackson musica...

Can't beat it: Michael Jackson musical bio coming to MTS Centre

There are 15 comments on the The Winnipeg Free Press story from Dec 17, 2012, titled Can't beat it: Michael Jackson musical bio coming to MTS Centre. In it, The Winnipeg Free Press reports that:

It was announced this morning that, after a 2011 world tour to South Africa, Australia, New Zealand and South Asia, the musical biography Michael Jackson HIStory will tour Canada for the first time and Winnipeg is on the agenda.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Winnipeg Free Press.

mj and mb fan

UK

#1 Dec 17, 2012
oh god,so brilliant i hope its in the uk,i really love him,the man is a brilliant legend unstoppable rip mj xxxx
The Credit Angel Can Help

Schenectady, NY

#2 Dec 17, 2012
King Justin dethroned Michael Jackson of his crown the minute he recorded his first smash album called, "My World" in 2009. However, Michael never got to make his comeback in London because he died a disgusting old white woman that was taken away in a paddy wagon and placed nude on an autopsy table and photographed as he lie in state. Embarrassing needle marks and bruises on his stick like frame of graying bleached skin of a 50 year old pedophile. Those brilliant pictures were later put on the worldwide internet as a reminder of what drug addiction can do to a human body. Michael was then placed on ice and frozen as his family fought over where to bury his wicked remains. In that time, King Justin released his second disc, the number one opus, "My World 2.0" which stunned the recording industry as Justin Bieber added millions of fans to his ever growing flock of female followers. Today, as we draw ever closer to the new year, we are reminded of King Justin's incredible rise to the top with his brand new platinum selling number one disc, "Believe" with the amazing hit song, "Boyfriend" Be sure to purchase the new king, Justin Bieber for Christmas for your friends and loved ones. The Christmas trees shall be swinging to the modernized new beat of a truly outstanding pop and dance legend, the unbeatable, King Justin!
Tom

Washington, DC

#3 Dec 17, 2012
The Credit Angel Can Help wrote:
King Justin dethroned Michael Jackson of his crown the minute he recorded his first smash album called, "My World" in 2009. However, Michael never got to make his comeback in London because he died a disgusting old white woman that was taken away in a paddy wagon and placed nude on an autopsy table and photographed as he lie in state. Embarrassing needle marks and bruises on his stick like frame of graying bleached skin of a 50 year old pedophile. Those brilliant pictures were later put on the worldwide internet as a reminder of what drug addiction can do to a human body. Michael was then placed on ice and frozen as his family fought over where to bury his wicked remains. In that time, King Justin released his second disc, the number one opus, "My World 2.0" which stunned the recording industry as Justin Bieber added millions of fans to his ever growing flock of female followers. Today, as we draw ever closer to the new year, we are reminded of King Justin's incredible rise to the top with his brand new platinum selling number one disc, "Believe" with the amazing hit song, "Boyfriend" Be sure to purchase the new king, Justin Bieber for Christmas for your friends and loved ones. The Christmas trees shall be swinging to the modernized new beat of a truly outstanding pop and dance legend, the unbeatable, King Justin!
Well if King Justin is so great, then why is trying to copy everything that Michael ever did and practically worships the ground he walks on? Kings lead, subjects follow. Justin is following Michael....figure it out! Justin has figured it out so at least he's got more sense then you!

But I don't think that you are really a Bieber fan. You're just trying to be a pest and laughing your butt off about. I see right through you.

Schenectady, NY

#4 Dec 17, 2012
Tom wrote:
<quoted text>
Well if King Justin is so great, then why is trying to copy everything that Michael ever did and practically worships the ground he walks on? Kings lead, subjects follow. Justin is following Michael....figure it out! Justin has figured it out so at least he's got more sense then you!
But I don't think that you are really a Bieber fan. You're just trying to be a pest and laughing your butt off about. I see right through you.
Like when Michael copied James Brown and Jackie Wilson? King Justin sounds nothing like the high pitched, squealing Michael Jackson of the dead eighties era. King Justin's modernized music is today.
mj and mb fan

Harefield, UK

#5 Dec 18, 2012
i felt sorry for justin bieber though some deranged fans tnreatening him,he also loved michael jackson and is copying him,i believe that justin has to show himself a lot more,michael is a legend i love him xxxxmichael only copied some of jb's work not all,as michael wrote his own songs to a legend.
mj and mb fan

Harefield, UK

#6 Dec 18, 2012
Oh here we go,you pick on a legend and even insult him in death,you are pathetic michael was murdered fans know the truth michael had many complications with his health one of that being a lung disorder alpha one,you are not a fan of mj he's legacy lives on,leave michael jackson alone,he was a brilliant artist and man who made it to the top,jb is a fan of mj,he loved him as well,mj inspires many two or three year olds even to this day,a true legend.
mj and mb fan

Harefield, UK

#7 Dec 18, 2012
he weren't a paedophile either your a wicked person leave our legend alone.
Free Murray

Mount Vernon, NY

#8 Dec 19, 2012
Guess who won't be there? Death threat making freak. Sabine: MJloser4life. Floons don't spend a dime on wacko. They can't afford a bus or a train to get a job. Get off welfare pig.

Free Murray!

http://www.tmz.com/2012/12/18/conrad-murray-j...
Free Murray

Mount Vernon, NY

#9 Dec 19, 2012
loser wrote:
he weren't a paedophile either your a wicked person leave our legend alone.
He was and nothing you can do about it, fool! Keep whining. We will never quit exposing him and you. Suck it sista!
Free Murray

Mount Vernon, NY

#10 Dec 19, 2012
Goofyvibrations is trying to hide her ill self. It's not working spambot with no life. Keep oozing your hate. We all know it's you lifeless loser. You hate we all know the truth about you Sybil.

Schenectady, NY

#11 Dec 19, 2012
mj and mb fan wrote:
i felt sorry for justin bieber though some deranged fans tnreatening him,he also loved michael jackson and is copying him,i believe that justin has to show himself a lot more,michael is a legend i love him xxxxmichael only copied some of jb's work not all,as michael wrote his own songs to a legend.
King Justin's dances with his own body. No one person can copy someone else because millions of people dance. As for deranged Michael Jackson fans threatening the new born king, it is strictly jealousy of a living artist upstaging the old and tired ideas of the past. Let's face it, King Justin has dethroned Michael Jackson to become a pop phenomenon of amazing force. Michael did not write his own songs, he stole them from other artists as proven by hearing the many original tracks on you tube. Michael Jackson was a fraud and he is known today as a legendary pedophile that collected filthy nude pictures of under aged boys at his filthy, disgusting Neverland ranch where animals were starved, neglected and abused by him.

Schenectady, NY

#12 Dec 19, 2012
mj and mb fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh here we go,you pick on a legend and even insult him in death,you are pathetic michael was murdered fans know the truth michael had many complications with his health one of that being a lung disorder alpha one,you are not a fan of mj he's legacy lives on,leave michael jackson alone,he was a brilliant artist and man who made it to the top,jb is a fan of mj,he loved him as well,mj inspires many two or three year olds even to this day,a true legend.
I can not insult a man that lied and manipulated in the public eye during his lifetime. He inspires no one but other sex offenders that want to get away with molesting children. He murdered himself with drugs and alcohol, a guilty, lying thief. His legacy is dead in his lonely casket with him.
douglas

Harefield, UK

#13 Dec 20, 2012
<quoted text>
I can not insult a man that lied and manipulated in the public eye during his lifetime. He inspires no one but other sex offenders that want to get away with molesting children. He murdered himself with drugs and alcohol, a guilty, lying thief. His legacy is dead in his lonely casket with him.
Complete rubbish,he was no child molester and he was murdered,
and he was a legend to.
He never drank either so sad aren't you that you insult my idol in death.

Schenectady, NY

#14 Dec 20, 2012
douglas wrote:
<quoted text>
Complete rubbish,he was no child molester and he was murdered,
and he was a legend to.
He never drank either so sad aren't you that you insult my idol in death.
A legendary pedophile. I guess Dr Conrad Murray is the only murderer in US history that gets sentenced for four years in the Los Angeles country jail. Michael Jackson's life wasn't worth much. Oh, Michael was a massive drug addict and was chugging down his Jesus juice in between shooting up his Morphine and snorting his Cocaine. Wake up and smell the coffee burning, floon.

Schenectady, NY

#16 Dec 28, 2012
mjblewboys wrote:
<quoted text>She's mentally ill. Ignore the gutter rat. Jacko was a drunk and a drug addict. Everyone knows that.
Yes. And that is why Michael Joseph Jackson failed to do much in the last twenty years of his life except play with young boys and pass out on drugs in between his plastic surgeries.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Michael Jacksona s White Glove Is Available for... 48 min Juicy Jill 6
Michael Jackson Chat Room! (Dec '12) 54 min Juicy Jill 54
News Quincy Jones: Whitney 'blew my mind' (Feb '12) 1 hr Star farts 25
Mj Stoned at a Super Market 1 hr Juicy Jill 11
News Joe Jackson admitted to Brazil hospital after s... 1 hr Donald Hump 18
News Bob Marley, Wailers atop Billboard album chart 1 hr Octopus 1
Delusions Of Grandeur: Imbecile 15 hr rain 2
More from around the web