through the lies Michael was the trut...

through the lies Michael was the truth! Innocent

Posted in the Michael Jackson Forum

Forever Loving Michael

London, UK

#1 Aug 5, 2014
Lies run sprints but the truth runs marathons the
Truth will win this marathon in court MJ
Haters can say what the hell they like the fans
Know the truth about Michael.and he truly was
Innocent haters have been brainwashed by the
Press for so long just like the two lying clowns
The worlds awakening to the truth.and this is
What haters don't like they can't win the battle
That what makes them fear.nobody is listening
To any of there schemes and lies.

Michael Jackson represented everything that
Was good and Innocent about the world
He brought Joy to the world
He eased the pain of children suffering
He helped the needy
Giving to charitable causes across the world
Giving to the poor
Help to make the world a better place
Doing his best to help heal the world
Making people aware of the environment
Loving everybody
True humanitarian
Humble down to earth sweet caring gentle person
Thankyou Michael. We love you
Rickey Bobby

North Kingstown, RI

#2 Aug 5, 2014
Forever Loving Michael wrote:
Lies run sprints but the truth runs marathons the
Truth will win this marathon in court MJ
Haters can say what the hell they like the fans
Know the truth about Michael.and he truly was
Innocent haters have been brainwashed by the
Press for so long just like the two lying clowns
The worlds awakening to the truth.and this is

Michael Jackson represented everything that
Was good and Innocent about the world
He brought Joy to the world
He eased the pain of children suffering

Making people aware of the environment
Loving everybody
True humanitarian
It's been 5 years since his death.
It's been 21 years since the first trial.
It's been 11 years since the second trial.
This marathon is not only not over, it's just starting to heat up. I wish they had convicted the pedophile before, while he was alive. This would be second best, to see his name dragged through the stained underwear all over again.
The only ones who are brainwashed are the fools who go on Michael Jackson feel good sites, and ignore the truth in the court documents. Who has time for tabloids. The world is awakening to new charges from long ago molested boys, who have had time to come to terms with what Michael Jackson did to them. He molested and raped them.
Michael Jackson represented everything evil in the world. Money, power and greed which drove him deeper and deeper into the make believe world he created for himself. Pedophelia, drugs, narcissism, neglect of his children, and the animals he abused, and brushed aside when he was done with them. He created a living hell for the children he molested. He created the perfect place in which to carry out his sick, twisted, grooming of little boys. Everything was perfectly set up for him to feel comfortable as he raped and molested children at will.
As a humanitarian, he was a failure. He started Heal the World Foundation as a tax write off and a promotional tool. As Chairman, if he ever had any real intention for the organization to succeed, everything was in place for it to do so. It was set up to succeed and to run into perpetuity, but it ceased its exempt operations in just 11 years. Much of the funds were spent for legal and administrative expenses. Not nearly enough made it to the charities that desperately needed the funds. The Chairman, Michael Jackson, was asleep at the wheel. Too concerned with his own career, and the problems that he created regarding pedophelia, drug use, etc., he let the foundation slowly slide into failure. No one has yet to tell how much money was donated to each of the 39 "world record breaking" donations "from a pop star". Was it $100 each?$2000?, who knows? Most stars have one or two charities that are near and dear to their heart. They know that it is more important to pay more money to fewer charities in order for the money to be better spent than to just throw money at 39 charities. He probably couldn't name half of them.
As a friend of animals, I put him pretty close to the horror of Michael Vick's dog fighting in Virginia. Those dogs suffered and died from their fighting, but unlike the animals at Neverland Ranch, those dogs for the most part did not suffer as long as the animals at Neverland. The animals at Neverland were neglected when he lived there, and they were mercilessly neglected after he left. The animals were left to die, but Michael Jackson was only worried about one thing, himself. A true narcissist, who only though about his fame, let everyone down. When Bubbles was no longer a cute little chimp, Michael cast him aside to a sanctuary in Florida, replaced by a porcelain statue at Neverland Ranch. I guess that any human or animal that is not young enough can't live in Michael Jackson's world. At least Bubbles received the care he needed at the sanctuary, instead of further abuse from the narcissist of pop, the king of pedophiles.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#3 Aug 6, 2014
Lies run sprints but the truth runs marathons
I agree. And the sprint of Michael's lies are losing to the marathon truth of his drug-addicted, child-molesting behavior.

“Waiting for f'loons to wake up”

Since: Dec 06

Goofybaboon's Not Listening

#4 Aug 9, 2014
The marathon run was to "Boyhrain", where Michaella was found wearing a woman's traditional burka. I wonder if he had to follow 12 paces from behind a man too? If (s)he did, the umbrella holder's arm must have been extremely long.

*laughter*
Forever Loving Michael

UK

#8 Aug 12, 2014
Michael was Innocent end of story.With me everything
Is about Michael Jackson.all my life I will fight for him
Michael changed the world for the better he was pure
Goodness of human kind.and his unconditional love
Will live in all his fans forever.I wish I could rewind time
To have him back and perhaps then the world would be
A better place for everyone.Michael was about love
That's all he knew.he truly is the worlds angel.if any
Fans want to Join us on MJ Innocent Facebook.let's find
Justice for Michael.stop the hate stop the lies.just
Remember Michael will be with us always.he gave us
His everything and never asked for anything in return
Now it's our turn to be there for him.We love you MJ
Rickey Bobby

North Kingstown, RI

#9 Aug 12, 2014
sir haddanoughofliars wrote:
<quoted text>dang, Iv'e never seen so much BS in one place. local fact finder here: hey shite for brains, there was no first trial, only one trial...kay? your eyes must be hurting after reading all that bull from mjfacts. TAKE A BREAK!
Right, there was no first trial because of the $20 million payout. I mis-typed in sequence. I had a lot to say, but not all of it's BS just because one thing was wrong. I'm so happy that one such as yourself sir fartsalot, deems himself so worthy as to chastize the throng from your lofty anonymous proxy tower.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#10 Aug 14, 2014
Michael was Innocent end of story.With me everything
Is about Michael Jackson.all my life I will fight for him
Michael changed the world for the better he was pure
Goodness of human kind.and his unconditional love
Will live in all his fans forever.I wish I could rewind time
To have him back and perhaps then the world would be
A better place for everyone.Michael was about love
That's all he knew.he truly is the worlds angel.if any
Fans want to Join us on MJ Innocent Facebook.let's find
Justice for Michael.stop the hate stop the lies.just
Remember Michael will be with us always.he gave us
His everything and never asked for anything in return
Now it's our turn to be there for him.We love you MJ
I know you love spilling your unrequitted love and desire for a pedophile, on this forum. But that doesn't change the fact he was still a drug-addicted pedophile.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Dick Polman: An Ignorant America Endangers Demo... Mon Trump is a joke 2
Only a famous singer & bad dancer named MJ got ... Sep 8 Spotted Wee 3
MJ fans and haters Sep 4 Spotted Wee 14
News Diana skipped memorial to avoid MJ's mom (Jul '09) Sep 4 Spotted Wee 14
Are all MJ fans illiterate, or just retarded? (Jul '09) Sep 1 Spotted Wee 4
The Crickets Chirp On The Dead Michael Jackson ... (Jun '15) Sep 1 Spotted Wee 92
News Cosby hires Michael Jackson's lawyer for sex as... Aug 29 Ex Senator Stillb... 6
More from around the web