New book has 'poop' on Michael Jackson

Apr 19, 2014 Full story: New York Daily News 7

In 'Remembering the Time: Protecting Michael Jackson in His Final Days,' Javon Beard and Bill Whitfield say Jacko had major money issues and sent them out to pick up women.

Full Story
Michael I want you back

London, UK

#1 Apr 20, 2014
Another book.full of Junk.just happens to come out in June.

“Still the Dark Lord.”

Since: Jun 13

Everywhere.

#3 Apr 20, 2014
Quote: "The duo claim that during their employment, they picked up several women for their boss, including one with an Eastern European accent who was referred to only as “Friend.” They said she stayed at a nearby Hampton Inn, where Jackson would visit her at night after his kids went to sleep."

Ummm... I'm not believing this for a second. Michael was definitely not into women.

Wilson, NC

#4 Apr 20, 2014
That's just something they pull out of their tail like that dude (Ian Halperin I think) that claimed MJ was scouting for "bears" (gay slang for burly hairy men with beards).
Octopus

Schenectady, NY

#5 Apr 20, 2014
Would this so called "friend" be named Laura by any chance?

Wacko never had sex with a woman.

Do the bodyguards think we were born yesterday?

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#6 Apr 21, 2014
BadMan84 wrote:
That's just something they pull out of their tail like that dude (Ian Halperin I think) that claimed MJ was scouting for "bears" (gay slang for burly hairy men with beards).
I doubt he was scouting for "bears." They have pubes. Michael always replaced his "special" friends when they sprouted whiskers.
Rickey Bobby

North Kingstown, RI

#8 Apr 24, 2014
Stormageddon wrote:
Quote: "The duo claim that during their employment, they picked up several women for their boss, including one with an Eastern European accent who was referred to only as “Friend.” They said she stayed at a nearby Hampton Inn, where Jackson would visit her at night after his kids went to sleep."
Ummm... I'm not believing this for a second. Michael was definitely not into women.
Maybe it was a dude dressed up like a woman.

“Still the Dark Lord.”

Everywhere.

#9 Apr 24, 2014
Rickey Bobby wrote:
<quoted text> Maybe it was a dude dressed up like a woman.
Or an underage eastern European male prostitute in drag. It could go either way I guess.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
If Michael Jackson was standing in front of you... 3 min Octopus 237
Jackson Family fears that Prince Michael may be... 1 hr An NFL Fan 22
Are MJ Fans Worried? 1 hr An NFL Fan 87
Common Behaviour in Victims Becoming More Evident 3 hr Len is Disgusted 25
Wacko photoshoot, circa 1993 4 hr Len is Disgusted 47
all fans we need to support our tribute artist 4 hr Len is Disgusted 33
Young Man Believes Music Can Heal The World 4 hr Len is Disgusted 126
More from around the web