“Why can't you share your bed?”

Since: May 13

Canada

#22 Dec 1, 2013
Rickey Bobby wrote:
<quoted text>First of all, no two people really think alike. Your all inclusive statement that "all" women have had the hots for Michael Jackson is far from the truth. Hardly anyone thinks of Michael Jackson the same way you do. They may have liked him and his music, but they were not fanatically enfatuated with him like you and a very few others are.
Second, no one destroyed his legacy like he did. If he had not opened himself up to pedophelia charges based on his poor behavior, his legacy probably would have survived. People might even be sympathetic of his passing, instead of being glad another pedophile is gone. His legacy is dead, and the fans can never revive it.
That's right. The bright, gold, luster he had in the 1980's was virtually wiped out by the pedophilia accusations in the early 90's. The out pouring of grief following his death, in 2009, was likely due to nostalgia. His music and dancing that people came to love, before he turned himself into a clown and the bud of pedophile jokes.
I WANT YOU BACK MICHAEL

UK

#23 Dec 1, 2013
What more are you Idiots going to accuse Michael of.more lies from Jealous freaks.I cant believe what low lifes you are the latest your accusing him of.is fraud with the beatles catalogue.how sick is that can you get much lower.and the story they think dr evils coming out with That MJ faked his own death.and had gone in to hiding.and I guess you also saw Elvis working at the fish shop
Grow up

Canada

#24 Dec 1, 2013
I WANT YOU BACK MICHAEL wrote:
What more are you Idiots going to accuse Michael of.more lies from Jealous freaks.I cant believe what low lifes you are the latest your accusing him of.is fraud with the beatles catalogue.how sick is that can you get much lower.and the story they think dr evils coming out with That MJ faked his own death.and had gone in to hiding.and I guess you also saw Elvis working at the fish shop
Grow up
Dr. Evil??? Isn't that Mike Meyers from the Austin Power Movies???^^LOL.
I WANT YOU BACK MICHAEL

London, UK

#25 Dec 2, 2013
melissa jackson wrote:
i want him back now butt i am all alone i do sleep alone i do miss him i just can't stop loving him that man name is michael jackson i do want him back now i need him
Dont worry what these Jealous freaks say.it all comes down to Jealousy of him.at the end of the day.thay give it all this.theres only a few haters.
Its not so much about Michael there just obsessed
With each other.Just defend MJ we know how we feel about Michael.Just keep saying how much you love Michael they soon will give up.just dont give these losers the time of day.they dont bother me so much now.I dont listen to there crap.the only person that matters is Michael.Dont let these fools bother you.Just let them waste there time. Because thats all they are doing.nobody listening to them they are the ones what are the Joke.
Just keep loving Michael. We know MJ just truly
Wonderful.and just the sweetest angel.
Rickey Bobby

North Kingstown, RI

#26 Dec 2, 2013
<quoted text>
Dont worry what these Jealous freaks say.it all comes down to Jealousy of him.at the end of the day.thay give it all this.theres only a few haters.
Its not so much about Michael there just obsessed
With each other.Just defend MJ we know how we feel about Michael.Just keep saying how much you love Michael they soon will give up.just dont give these losers the time of day.they dont bother me so much now.I dont listen to there crap.the only person that matters is Michael.Dont let these fools bother you.Just let them waste there time. Because thats all they are doing.nobody listening to them they are the ones what are the Joke.
Just keep loving Michael. We know MJ just truly
Wonderful.and just the sweetest angel.
You are really thick as mud and molasses. For the 20th time on this subject, no one is jealous of Michael Jackson. No one (except maybe the fans themselves) would ever want to be like him. A selfish, egotistical, narcissist. No one wants to be Pedo Pan. No one wants to have so much fame that they have to run and hide. No one wants to hide their guilty, illegal pleasures so much that they have security monitors on their bedroom doors. No one wants to have a greedy, lazy, Fv<k_d up family. No one wants to pretend that they are a teenager when they are 50 years old. You're just a jealous fat hag, because he would never want to be with you. But don't feel bad. You never had a chance, because you aren't a young boy.
Angels

Los Angeles, CA

#27 Dec 13, 2013
Fear No One! Be kind and watch your mouth, please. We are all people. Respect a person's privacy. And for that kind person attempting to respect your privacy as you dream of Michael. Be bold of enough to shout it to the mountain tops if you wish. Fear No One Dear!
Angels

Los Angeles, CA

#28 Dec 13, 2013
I wish I had the read the rest of the stupid post, but I was about to sign off...I have to leave for a sec...but I'll be back. Jackson don't have to fight. They got me to fight for them. A little ol' nobody with nothing to loose.

MJ get's down, and he shares his bed with children because his bed is his heart you slow brain people. Catch up to this man's genius. Anyway, No one can touch what this man has done in his lifetime EVER. He is magnificent. Superior in his craft because he cared. I have to pick up a pizza but I'll be back. Disgraceful. How can anyone even imagine to write anything disgraceful about this beautiful family. Gosh, we all have families and whose is perfect? None. So backup. Be kind. Be gentle. Be loving or simply don't write.
kaylee

Trenton, GA

#29 Dec 20, 2013
i love mj he is so hot

Canada

#30 Dec 20, 2013
kaylee wrote:
i love mj he is so hot
You'd be hot too. If you were in hell.
bella

Croydon, UK

#31 Jan 10, 2014
who cares if mj is dead he was the best and even now he always will be 2014 love u mj RIP.
jada

Stone Mountain, GA

#32 Jan 11, 2014
Hey
Jen

Ashburn, VA

#33 Feb 3, 2014
Miss MJ
Jen

Ashburn, VA

#34 Feb 3, 2014
Man I miss him
MICHAEL I WANT YOU BACK

UK

#35 Feb 4, 2014
Gosh I Miss him. I Love you Michael Jackson forever baby.
dianneboucaud

Falls Church, VA

#36 Feb 11, 2014
Hi. Mikey. From. Dianne. On. Facebook. From. Washing ton. Dc. Dare. Michael. From. Dianne. From. Facebook. Thank you fore being my. Best. Friend. Love ways. Apple head. From dianne
dianneboucaud

Falls Church, VA

#37 Feb 11, 2014
Dare Michael. Hello. How. Are. You today. Its. A. Fan. From. Facebook. From. Dianne. Trying to get well but. I. Am sleepy because. I had. To big head. Ace. Today. I think. That. I will. Be soon. Hare. From. You on. Facebook. Some day Mikey from. Dianne. From. Washington. DC. I hope. To. Meet. With. You. Again. Mikey. I an sleepy. Need sleepy time me I love. You from fan. Facebook. Mj fan. Chat. Open facebook.com . dare. Mj thank. You. Being my. Friend. Facebook. Thank you apple head. U are so sweet from. Dianne. From. Washington dc love ways mj
Virginie

Quaregnon, Belgium

#38 Jun 20, 2014
Kikou &#61514; vient me rejoindre sur mon groupe spécial Michael Jackson &#61514;
&#9600;&#9608;&#96 08;&#9604;&#9472;& #9604;&#9608;&#9608; &#9600; ........
&#9472;&#9608;&#96 08;&#9472;&#9608;& #9472;&#9608;&#9608; &#9617;.&#9608;.&# 9608;&#9600;&#9608;. &#9608;&#9617;&#96 08;.&#9608;&#9600; &#9608;.&#9608;&#9 600;.&#9608;
&#9472;&#9608;&#96 08;&#9472;&#9608;& #9472;&#9608;&#9608; &#9617;.&#9608;.&# 9608;&#9617;&#9617;. &#9608;&#9604;&#96 08;.&#9608;&#9604; &#9608;.&#9608;&#9 600;.&#9608;
&#9604;&#9608;&#96 08;&#9472;&#9472;& #9472;&#9608;&#9608; &#9604;.&#9608;.&# 9608;&#9604;&#9608;. &#9608;&#9617;&#96 08;.&#9608;&#9617; &#9608;.&#9608;&#9 604;.&#9608;&#9604;
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1441876762719...
Virginie

Quaregnon, Belgium

#39 Jun 20, 2014
Kikou &#61514; vient me rejoindre sur mon groupe spécial Michael Jackson &#61514;

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1441876762719...

Des miliers d'images...
melissa

Conyers, GA

#40 Friday Apr 17
I agree Michaels so hot.I Just wish he was still here.we Just want him back.how much do we miss that man.we Love you Michael
can you call me please
melissa

Conyers, GA

#41 Friday Apr 17
michael can you call me

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Michael Jackson's Neverland Is About To Be Sold (Jul '14) 12 min Octopus 152
Mother of the year 3 hr Pop Tart- 264
News Michael Jackson's Thriller to be released in 3D (Sep '14) 9 hr The Wonder of You 3
News Trial of Michael Jackson's doctor begins (Sep '11) 9 hr A World of our Own 14
News Joe Jackson is a no longer a part of the family... (Aug '14) 9 hr Working on the Bu... 183
News Paris Jackson is reportedly pregnant at 16, a y... (Sep '14) 9 hr Write to Me from ... 3
News On Film: The Invention of the Moonwalk (Apr '14) 9 hr You Gotta Stop 8
News Judge to Decide if Jackson Accuser Can Sue Estate 10 hr Jailhouse Rock 607
Can spammer face criminal charges 10 hr Without a Song 19
News Jackson's mother agrees to pay promotor US$800,... (Apr '14) 10 hr Without a Song 72
More from around the web