Michael Jackson Chat Room!
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
popevx

Lorraine, Canada

#1 Dec 31, 2012
here is a real Michael Jackson chat room at http://www.jackson-michael.com , looks empty now as it is brand new.
ChasUGC

Long Beach, CA

#2 Jan 1, 2013
Looks like a fan room. Too bad its empty. It probably should have started right after his passing, or before he passed away. I guess no one realized how important he was to their lives until he is no longer around to thrill us with his vast talents. Miss ya, MJ. Rest In Peace.
ChasUGC

Long Beach, CA

#3 Jan 1, 2013
fan=fun
rachel

Pensacola, FL

#5 Apr 6, 2013
22You are hot
Kailin Kelderman

Reno, NV

#6 Nov 13, 2013
Oh you wanna shit Your Face Standding in the Conner
I WANT YOU BACK MICHAEL

UK

#7 Nov 14, 2013
Thanks I will check the chat room out later
I am on positively Michael fan club forum
Theres loads of fans on there.and the losers will get blocked.its a really good forum.theres part
In it go to dear Michael and then missing you Michael and theres video Michael saying I Love you too.I put message under the video for Michael
And telling him how much we love him..you can put your own message on for him...its really good forum..and its for the fans how we feel for Michael
I WANT YOU BACK MICHAEL

UK

#8 Nov 14, 2013
I agree Michaels so hot.I Just wish he was still here.we Just want him back.how much do we miss that man.we Love you Michael

“Best voice ever !”

Since: Mar 09

Devil's Hole

#9 Nov 14, 2013
I WANT YOU BACK MICHAEL wrote:
I agree Michaels so hot.I Just wish he was still here.we Just want him back.how much do we miss that man.we Love you Michael
Failure has gone to your head.
melissa jackson

San Francisco, CA

#10 Nov 26, 2013
i want him back now butt i am all alone i do sleep alone i do miss him i just can't stop loving him that man name is michael jackson i do want him back now i need him
I WANT YOU BACK MICHAEL

UK

#11 Nov 28, 2013
It would of been nice if they opened MJJSource again it shut down.thats the one Michael set up for
The fans.I haventnbeen on it for a while.they used to have MJ interviews.poems etc

“X's and O's”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#12 Nov 28, 2013
melissa jackson wrote:
i want him back now butt i am all alone i do sleep alone i do miss him i just can't stop loving him that man name is michael jackson i do want him back now i need him
Melissa, isn't it time to move on? After all, the man has been dead for over four years now.
I WANT YOU BACK MICHAEL

UK

#13 Nov 29, 2013
Pop Tart- wrote:
<quoted text>
Melissa, isn't it time to move on? After all, the man has been dead for over four years now.
I want Michael back too.With me everything is Michael, my room is completely Michael.I Just truly love that man.I love every part of him.Everything about him.hes fun.and lovely
And truly gorgeous.just the hottest man that ever lived.how blessed our we to have him in our life
Hes a nice guy a loving person.a song writing genius.he sings like the sweetest angel.hes just awesome and truly wonderful man
We forever Just want Michael back.we want our Michael back I just think the world of this man
Missing him every day.Michael Jacksons star will shine forever so will forever my Michael

“Why can't you share your bed?”

Since: May 13

Canada

#14 Nov 29, 2013
<quoted text>
I want Michael back too.With me everything is Michael, my room is completely Michael.I Just truly love that man.I love every part of him.Everything about him.hes fun.and lovely
And truly gorgeous.just the hottest man that ever lived.how blessed our we to have him in our life
Hes a nice guy a loving person.a song writing genius.he sings like the sweetest angel.hes just awesome and truly wonderful man
We forever Just want Michael back.we want our Michael back I just think the world of this man
Missing him every day.Michael Jacksons star will shine forever so will forever my Michael
You don't mind Michael's penis with Dr. Conrad Murray's fingerprints on it????

Canada

#15 Nov 29, 2013
melissa jackson wrote:
There is help for people like you out there. I hope someone steers you in the right direction sooner rather then later.
I WANT YOU BACK MICHAEL

UK

#16 Nov 30, 2013
Michael surrounds my room,I lay by him and listening to his music,every night,Just wishing he was here,we Just want our angel back.
All MJ fans Miss Michael so much
Rest in perfect peace Michael. Untill we see Michael again.and his beautiful angel face.and his beautiful voice,and the song writing genius
Michael means the world to every one of his fans
How precious and sweet is that man
We Just really really want you back Michael
He would be smiling down what amazing Legacy he has left.and Michael star will shine forever
Rickey Bobby

North Kingstown, RI

#17 Nov 30, 2013
melissa jackson wrote:
Just do what I WANT YOU BACK MICHAEL does. Infest your room with Michael Jackson paraphenalia, get some lubricant and a vibrator, and go at it. Seems to work for her, and it keeps her off the streets.
I WANT YOU BACK MICHAEL

UK

#18 Nov 30, 2013
Rickey Bobby wrote:
<quoted text>Just do what I WANT YOU BACK MICHAEL does. Infest your room with Michael Jackson paraphenalia, get some lubricant and a vibrator, and go at it. Seems to work for her, and it keeps her off the streets.
I guess you think you are really funny

Canada

#19 Nov 30, 2013
<quoted text> I guess you think you are really funny
What do you expect?? You make MJ out to be your life support in every single post.
I WANT YOU BACK MICHAEL

UK

#20 Dec 1, 2013
TripleH1976 wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you expect?? You make MJ out to be your life support in every single post.
Theres not a woman,in the world who hasnt fell.in love with Michael one way or another.hes Just the perfect man.any any womans dream man.men want to be him? Women want to be with him?and
Jealous trolls as yourself.are just Jealous of him.

Its discusting how your all spreading all your hate and lies about Michael.Just to destroy his Legacy
Its never going to happen. The fans wont let it happen.we are the ones who buy his music and we are the ones who buy his Merchandise.we are the one fill the tribute shows.and we are the ones will keep his Legacy going.so it dosent matter what you say..Michael and his Legacy is here to stay
And Michael is truly wonderful.and he deserves everything.no mans not fit enough to walk in his foot steps..and we will praise his wonderful name
Rickey Bobby

North Kingstown, RI

#21 Dec 1, 2013
<quoted text>
Theres not a woman,in the world who hasnt fell.in love with Michael one way or another.

Its discusting how your all spreading all your hate and lies about Michael.Just to destroy his Legacy
Its never going to happen.
First of all, no two people really think alike. Your all inclusive statement that "all" women have had the hots for Michael Jackson is far from the truth. Hardly anyone thinks of Michael Jackson the same way you do. They may have liked him and his music, but they were not fanatically enfatuated with him like you and a very few others are.

Second, no one destroyed his legacy like he did. If he had not opened himself up to pedophelia charges based on his poor behavior, his legacy probably would have survived. People might even be sympathetic of his passing, instead of being glad another pedophile is gone. His legacy is dead, and the fans can never revive it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Crickets Chirp On The Dead Michael Jackson ... (Jun '15) Wed The Power Of Mast... 80
News 150 Best Selling Artists in the World! (Dec '08) Aug 16 RICK 12,901
MJ fans and haters Aug 13 Spotted Wee 9
News Elvis Presley Eclipses Michael Jackson (Jul '09) Aug 9 Pop Tart- 53,066
Joe is begging for $$ to be buried next to MJ Aug 6 Spotted Wee 1
Bubbles was abandoned by MJ & left penny less Aug 6 Spotted Wee 1
Quincy Jones wins against the Estate! Jul 31 Sleepingboy 3
More from around the web