Matt Constantino is MattsFTR

Matt Constantino is MattsFTR

Posted in the Michael Jackson Forum

LMAO

UK

#2 Jul 21, 2013
Look at the "other" section. It's 100+ groups/pages dedicated to Michael Jackson. That's insane.

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#4 Jul 23, 2013
MJFREIND IS A LOSER4LIFE wrote:
https://www.facebook.com/Matts FTR?hc_location=stream
What a fruit cake!
Just checked out his profile pic, what a nerd. Just like his lame pic on you tube it's obvious he thinks he's cool and a wanna be celebrity. He's so lame the only people he attracts are f'loons- psycho nerds who call out to each other with lame profile pics of MJ from the 80's, lmao. Hence why I chose my profile pic, to remind them of what MJ looked like in REALITY! lol

“Why can't you share your bed?”

Since: May 13

Canada

#7 Jul 25, 2013
Rebecca is a loser4life wrote:
wonder how many boys Matt takes into his bed like wacko did?
One at a time like Michael Jackson did. So he doesn't have any eyewitnesses, when he starts diddling them.

Canada

#9 Jul 25, 2013
MJisGUILTY wrote:
<quoted text>
Just checked out his profile pic, what a nerd. Just like his lame pic on you tube it's obvious he thinks he's cool and a wanna be celebrity. He's so lame the only people he attracts are f'loons- psycho nerds who call out to each other with lame profile pics of MJ from the 80's, lmao. Hence why I chose my profile pic, to remind them of what MJ looked like in REALITY! lol
He wants to come across as an intellect in his profile pictures. He comes out more like a doofus.

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#10 Jul 25, 2013
TripleH1976 wrote:
<quoted text>
He wants to come across as an intellect in his profile pictures. He comes out more like a doofus.
lol, You hit the nail on the head right there! He's the epitome of the word NERD, lol.

Canada

#12 Jul 26, 2013
goodvibrations wrote:
Doofas thinks he's at war for wacko jacko. What an idiot.
If he only knew Michael Jackson wouldn't appreciate a damn thing he is doing in his name.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Michael Jackson's doctor: 'I told the truth' (Aug '09) 2 hr Pres Mr Donald J ... 392
zionist jew conspiracy against MJ (Jun '16) 6 hr Space ace 61
Topix Toxic Troll is Alberton/Bobmoo 9 hr Spotted Wee 1
Super F'loon Deborah Ffrench (Feb '10) 11 hr Spotted Wee 126
MJ haters slander and illegal activity against ... (Aug '13) 13 hr Spotted Wee 37
MJloser4life still repeating lies & hate 13 hr Spotted Wee 1
Poll What will become of Conrad Murray? (Oct '13) 13 hr The Power Of Mast... 184
More from around the web