Katherine Jackson Using Michael Jackson's Children Blanket,...

Dec 18, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Celebrity Dirty Laundry

Is Katherine Jackson using her grandchildren to solicit money from Michael Jackson fans? It seems so.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of43
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Octopus

Schenectady, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2013

Judged:

It looks like a watchtower magazine. Mama Jacky wants to solcit money to fund the special project and only has less than $4000. She is asking for three to four million dollars from floons. The kids are most definitely being used by greedy grannie to sell the dead Michael Jackson. Anything to squeeze out more cash. I wonder when the estate plans on paying the $702 million dollars plus interest it owes to the IRS? No doubt that the compounding interest has pushed the debt way past the $800 million mark by now. Very interesting that Katherine Jackson is promoting Michael like her cult religion out of a kingdom hall. Maybe she can go door to door. No matter, the clown was a disgusting pedophile and Wade Robson's child molestation civil lawsuit is coming up next for the estate. Katherine seems to be ignoring the storm that is brewing ahead. She must not be living in the realms of reality. Back to Gary you go, you old hag. Your child abusing hubby, Joseph killed Michael and you allowed him to be beaten dialy through out his pathetic childhood with no Chistmas holidays or birthdays. Poppa Joe is currently screwing thirty year old women out in Las Vegas. The devil is waiting....

“It's all lies”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2013

Judged:

Octopus wrote:
It looks like a watchtower magazine. Mama Jacky wants to solcit money to fund the special project and only has less than $4000. She is asking for three to four million dollars from floons. The kids are most definitely being used by greedy grannie to sell the dead Michael Jackson. Anything to squeeze out more cash. I wonder when the estate plans on paying the $702 million dollars plus interest it owes to the IRS? No doubt that the compounding interest has pushed the debt way past the $800 million mark by now. Very interesting that Katherine Jackson is promoting Michael like her cult religion out of a kingdom hall. Maybe she can go door to door. No matter, the clown was a disgusting pedophile and Wade Robson's child molestation civil lawsuit is coming up next for the estate. Katherine seems to be ignoring the storm that is brewing ahead. She must not be living in the realms of reality. Back to Gary you go, you old hag. Your child abusing hubby, Joseph killed Michael and you allowed him to be beaten dialy through out his pathetic childhood with no Chistmas holidays or birthdays. Poppa Joe is currently screwing thirty year old women out in Las Vegas. The devil is waiting....
Your post is filled with a raging undercurrent of jealousy:-{
Robin

Memphis, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2013

Judged:

I'm not a MJ expert but wasn't a major part of his inner torment caused by his feelings of exploitation by his own family? Since his death, his family has been in the frantic weird turmoil over his money just like when he was alive but...he's not there to protect his kids anymore.
Octopus

Schenectady, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2013

Judged:

goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
Katherine Jackson failed to protect Michael from being beaten by her violent, womanizing husband, Joseph in the late sixties and early seventies. But today, she is exploiting Prince, Paris and Blanket to try and make her dead pedophile son into a loving father and family man. The Jacksons are greedy criminals. They lie, they manipulate and they use the media to hype up their bunk. It is all fake fantasy of entertainment, fame and showbiz. Why would I be jealous of The Jacksons? Katherine is an evil woman hiding behind her false religious cult. She only cares about money. She helped murder Michael because she allowed her evil bastard hubby to abuse and torment Michael through out his childhood.

Sorry, but I do not like her.

“It's all lies”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2013

Judged:

Octopus wrote:
<quoted text>
Katherine Jackson failed to protect Michael from being beaten by her violent, womanizing husband, Joseph in the late sixties and early seventies. But today, she is exploiting Prince, Paris and Blanket to try and make her dead pedophile son into a loving father and family man. The Jacksons are greedy criminals. They lie, they manipulate and they use the media to hype up their bunk. It is all fake fantasy of entertainment, fame and showbiz. Why would I be jealous of The Jacksons? Katherine is an evil woman hiding behind her false religious cult. She only cares about money. She helped murder Michael because she allowed her evil bastard hubby to abuse and torment Michael through out his childhood.
Sorry, but I do not like her.
You don't know her and she has done nothing to you, strange..........

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2013

Judged:

Yes, Katherine is exploiting her grandchildren...and his foolish fans.

“It's all lies”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2013

Judged:

Len is Disgusted wrote:
Yes, Katherine is exploiting her grandchildren...and his foolish fans.
Her grandchildren aren't lacking in earthly comforts exactly. Katherine is making sure they are being all met and she is providing them with love even though it can't fill the void that MJ left behind. I would hardly call that exploitation.

Her grandchildren will never have to worry about money because the Estate is doing such a good job taking care of it for them. I hope that's put to rest your fears of an exploitation fallacy for them.
Octopus

Schenectady, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2013

Judged:

goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't know her and she has done nothing to you, strange..........
I do not know the woman personally but I do know that she is very money hungry and greedy. She also straight out lied on camera when she claimed that Jordan Chandler called her and recanted and told her that Michael never did anything to him. Had that really happened, Katherine would have sued Jordan for damages in a heartbeat. She wants to keep her dead son's legacy going so she can make as much as she can off him. In my opinion, she is a sick old hag. She never cared about Michael, because if she did, she would've have protected her children from that evil bastard that she still stays married to. He still cheats on her with other women. She has no self respect. You may believe that all this phony bullshit of her fighting for justice for Michael is real but I do not. She allowed him to be beaten and tormented by Joseph for years during his childhood when he really needed her. Now that he is dead, she suddenly cries and acts like a caring, loving mother? She is just as evil as her violent husband Joseph. Had she really wanted justice for Michael, she would've dumped Joe in 1970.

“It's all lies”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2013

Judged:

Octopus wrote:
<quoted text>I do not know the woman personally but I do know that she is very money hungry and greedy. She also straight out lied on camera when she claimed that Jordan Chandler called her and recanted and told her that Michael never did anything to him. Had that really happened, Katherine would have sued Jordan for damages in a heartbeat. She wants to keep her dead son's legacy going so she can make as much as she can off him. In my opinion, she is a sick old hag. She never cared about Michael, because if she did, she would've have protected her children from that evil bastard that she still stays married to. He still cheats on her with other women. She has no self respect. You may believe that all this phony bullshit of her fighting for justice for Michael is real but I do not. She allowed him to be beaten and tormented by Joseph for years during his childhood when he really needed her. Now that he is dead, she suddenly cries and acts like a caring, loving mother? She is just as evil as her violent husband Joseph. Had she really wanted justice for Michael, she would've dumped Joe in 1970.
Never judge the shoes you never wore. No family is perfect even the Brady Bunch one.
No matter what the Jacksons are still there as a family.

MJ loved his mother and chose her to look after his children because he trusted Katherine. She has held the family together through her many selfless sacrifices. She is an amazing woman.

“It's all lies”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2013

Judged:

Octopus wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not know the woman personally but I do know that she is very money hungry and greedy. She also straight out lied on camera when she claimed that Jordan Chandler called her and recanted and told her that Michael never did anything to him. Had that really happened, Katherine would have sued Jordan for damages in a heartbeat. She wants to keep her dead son's legacy going so she can make as much as she can off him. In my opinion, she is a sick old hag. She never cared about Michael, because if she did, she would've have protected her children from that evil bastard that she still stays married to. He still cheats on her with other women. She has no self respect. You may believe that all this phony bullshit of her fighting for justice for Michael is real but I do not. She allowed him to be beaten and tormented by Joseph for years during his childhood when he really needed her. Now that he is dead, she suddenly cries and acts like a caring, loving mother? She is just as evil as her violent husband Joseph. Had she really wanted justice for Michael, she would've dumped Joe in 1970.
Apparently Katherine has nothing to do with this this project is the continuing attempt by Mann and Lowe to exploit Michael Jackson's name for money. The Estate intervened and now it's been scrapped.

I thing it's so pointless for Haterz to constantly jump down the throats of every Jackson when they don't know what really happens.

BTW estate sources suggest the full MJ earnings total is closer to $160 million so Katherine is not desperate for money as you and the rest of the ass wipes are always on about.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2013

Judged:

goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
Her grandchildren aren't lacking in earthly comforts exactly. Katherine is making sure they are being all met and she is providing them with love even though it can't fill the void that MJ left behind. I would hardly call that exploitation.
Her grandchildren will never have to worry about money because the Estate is doing such a good job taking care of it for them. I hope that's put to rest your fears of an exploitation fallacy for them.
The estate is making sure his children are being provided for. If Katherine and her crazy family had their way, the children wouldn't have a dime.

If she really loved them, she would spend less time suing people in court and getting involved with questionable money-making schemes. She would be watching after their needs. Right now, Prince has been put to work when he should be concentrating on school, Paris tried to commit suicide, and Blanket is home schooled. CPS needs to remove them.

“Why can't you share your bed?”

Since: May 13

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2013

So did this documentary finally air?? How much money did Katherine Jackson rake from her son's degenerate fan base ???
Octopus

Schenectady, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2013

Judged:

goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
Never judge the shoes you never wore. No family is perfect even the Brady Bunch one.
No matter what the Jacksons are still there as a family.
MJ loved his mother and chose her to look after his children because he trusted Katherine. She has held the family together through her many selfless sacrifices. She is an amazing woman.
Unfortunately, Katherine was the only mother he has ever known. He saw how weak she was when she allowed Joseph to cheat on her and abuse her children. That is probably why the clown never had that much respect for women. Apparently, his brothers are the same way. Perhaps, the reason why he trusted Mama Jacky was because she was very careful not to get on his bad side like Joseph. I really can not blame him for disliking his so called father. In reality, Michael was the one that put The Jacksons on the map as a show business family because he was the star of the show and was the most successful. The Jacksons did not have to be perfect but Katherine failed Michael by not protecting him from years and years of Joseph's physical and mental abuse. It had to be pretty bad because Michael was never right. I do not know why you continue to call that old bat, "An Amazing Woman" Instead of helping Michael by getting rid of Joe, she followed a brainwashing cult that did not believe in Christmas or birthdays. The witnesses also believe that divorce is a sin against God. They believe women in abusive marriages have to stay in them forever. However, Katherine liked the money Michael was pulling in. He became only a dollar sign to her. Since his death in 2009, she has become even more greedy. She never truly loved Michael. Today, she is using his kids to promote Michael, which is a turn off because we know that she helped murder Michael slowly over forty years.
Octopus

Schenectady, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2013

Judged:

goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently Katherine has nothing to do with this this project is the continuing attempt by Mann and Lowe to exploit Michael Jackson's name for money. The Estate intervened and now it's been scrapped.
I thing it's so pointless for Haterz to constantly jump down the throats of every Jackson when they don't know what really happens.
BTW estate sources suggest the full MJ earnings total is closer to $160 million so Katherine is not desperate for money as you and the rest of the ass wipes are always on about.
They cancelled the project because it got a mostly negative reaction. The estate is making money because of different projects that Katherine has been involved with like selling Michael's image to be used on slot machines. Apparently, the estate still owes countless millions in back taxes plus they still have to pay the producers and dancers to do the Las Vegas "One" and "Immortal" productions. I never said that Katherine was depperate for money. She is just greedy. She wants more.

Since: Jun 13

Wilson, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2013

Judged:

Katherine had as much to blame for Michael's downfall as his "father" Joseph. In fact, I only look at Joseph and Katherine as sperm and egg donors to nine children, not parents. The family's way of being "loyal" is fucking psychotic because of their Jehovah's Witness ties, which Katherine brainwashed the entire family, but mainly MJ, La Toya and Rebbie, all three who ended up getting molested in different ways (La Toya and Rebbie by their sperm donor and MJ by a producer allegedly) and one of which later went on to be accused of molestation (MJ). Not saying everyone who grew up as a Witness grew up that messed up (Wayans family were JW's; Gerald Levert and his family were JW's) but obviously it affected MJ to the point where reality was blurred from day one. So save that "amazing woman" crap.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2013

Judged:

BadMan84 wrote:
Katherine had as much to blame for Michael's downfall as his "father" Joseph. In fact, I only look at Joseph and Katherine as sperm and egg donors to nine children, not parents. The family's way of being "loyal" is fucking psychotic because of their Jehovah's Witness ties, which Katherine brainwashed the entire family, but mainly MJ, La Toya and Rebbie, all three who ended up getting molested in different ways (La Toya and Rebbie by their sperm donor and MJ by a producer allegedly) and one of which later went on to be accused of molestation (MJ). Not saying everyone who grew up as a Witness grew up that messed up (Wayans family were JW's; Gerald Levert and his family were JW's) but obviously it affected MJ to the point where reality was blurred from day one. So save that "amazing woman" crap.
I used to buy into the image of Katherine as a woman who tried to protect her children, but came from a generation in which divorce wasn't allowed. Now, I know better, no thanks to her obsession with getting as much money as possible, through any means possible. I think your description sums up those two people.

Wilson, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2013

Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
I used to buy into the image of Katherine as a woman who tried to protect her children, but came from a generation in which divorce wasn't allowed. Now, I know better, no thanks to her obsession with getting as much money as possible, through any means possible. I think your description sums up those two people.
Like I said months ago, neighbors of the Jacksons recalled them all being "one weird bunch" especially because Joe kept them locked in the house after 3 pm and their mother had them witnessing to neighbors only for the neighbors to slam doors in their faces. This family was NEVER normal.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2013

Judged:

BadMan84 wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I said months ago, neighbors of the Jacksons recalled them all being "one weird bunch" especially because Joe kept them locked in the house after 3 pm and their mother had them witnessing to neighbors only for the neighbors to slam doors in their faces. This family was NEVER normal.
Somebody I know lived down the street from the Jacksons and went to school with the children who were actually allowed off the compound. He said the entire family was regarded as very eccentric and odd, and the kids were allowed only a very limited amount of time to be around friends. For the most part, they had to rush home when school was over. After that they were locked up. Michael, however, was not allowed to attend school or be around other kids because Joseph wanted him practicing all the time. No wonder his mind imploded.

I agree. They were never normal.

Wilson, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2013

Judged:

Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
Somebody I know lived down the street from the Jacksons and went to school with the children who were actually allowed off the compound. He said the entire family was regarded as very eccentric and odd, and the kids were allowed only a very limited amount of time to be around friends. For the most part, they had to rush home when school was over. After that they were locked up. Michael, however, was not allowed to attend school or be around other kids because Joseph wanted him practicing all the time. No wonder his mind imploded.
I agree. They were never normal.
From what I gathered, MJ did attend some schooling in Gary but hardly any schooling after they moved to California so it doesn't surprise me he doesn't have recollections of being in school. Remember, this was a guy who spent most of his childhood years on stage or in a recording studio or on TV. His mind wasn't even halfway there when he was 15 and whatever sense he had, it all got lost during the Thriller heyday. Then he thought his childhood should've been an idyllic lily-square upbringing. Creepy actually is an understatement when it comes to his way of thinking and add to that his two abusive, money-hungry parents who instilled two different paths in his brain. Least Mozart didn't turn out that weird and he was writing symphony pieces at FIVE! lol

“Why can't you share your bed?”

Since: May 13

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2013

Judged:

goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
Your accusation of jealousy reeks of so much lack of maturity on your part. I imagine you being a child in the playground saying to other children, "my dad makes more money then your dad. Na, na, na, na". That's the picture you provoke of yourself anytime you say we're jealous of man that had to strip down naked for strangers, because he couldn't keep himself out of a little boys bed.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of43
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••