Owner of Michael Jackson's Former Nev...

Owner of Michael Jackson's Former Neverland Ranch Considering Sale

There are 370 comments on the Noozhawk story from Aug 8, 2014, titled Owner of Michael Jackson's Former Neverland Ranch Considering Sale. In it, Noozhawk reports that:

The private-equity firm has not yet decided whether to list the late pop star's 3,000-acre, $30 million estate in the Santa Ynez Valley Santa Monica-based Colony Capital LLC is considering selling Neverland Ranch in the Santa Ynez Valley.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Noozhawk.

“Happy Turkey Day!”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#61 Aug 12, 2014
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
Katherine Jackson doesn't want it sold and I can't blame her, the place is beautiful. No wonder people are jealous of MJ. The secret closet at Neverland was came when the house was built. It was designed to be a panic room and the temperature is too hot in there for molesting anyone.
http://www.today.com/video/today/37920845#379...
I have to admit it is a beautiful home and property, but too bad MJ tarnished it with all his devious, sick deeds.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#63 Aug 12, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
CA already has Disneyland and Knott's Berry Farm. Wacko Jacko is the Fatty Arbuckle of wussy pop tunes, and you're a starstruck fool.
Wrong! MJ was never FAT but you are. Refer yourself to Fatty Arbuckle and BTW he was never accused of child molestation. Neverland was and would be competition to your favourite playgrounds.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#64 Aug 12, 2014
Pop Tart- wrote:
<quoted text>
I have to admit it is a beautiful home and property, but too bad MJ tarnished it with all his devious, sick deeds.
What devious and sick deeds? May I remind you that nothing was ever proven because nothing ever did happen. Neverland is a beautiful place that was bought by a beautiful soul. The place holds many treasured childhood memories for many individuals. Those children would have felt like Willy Wonker with the golden ticket.

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#65 Aug 12, 2014
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong! MJ was never FAT but you are. Refer yourself to Fatty Arbuckle and BTW he was never accused of child molestation. Neverland was and would be competition to your favourite playgrounds.
Easy to see you're incapable of understanding my historical reference, dullard. How does it feel to be slow?

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#66 Aug 12, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Easy to see you're incapable of understanding my historical reference, dullard. How does it feel to be slow?
Your historical reference was clueless, off topic and had no bearing on Michael Jackson. MJ was no rapist nor child molester.

“Happy Turkey Day!”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#69 Aug 13, 2014
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
What devious and sick deeds? May I remind you that nothing was ever proven because nothing ever did happen. Neverland is a beautiful place that was bought by a beautiful soul. The place holds many treasured childhood memories for many individuals. Those children would have felt like Willy Wonker with the golden ticket.
Willy Wonker? LOL! You see, that's the problem with that piece of real estate now - MJ was only thinking of his 'wonker' when he spent obviously devious amounts of time with little boys. It's all ruined for anyone else now.

“Happy Turkey Day!”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#70 Aug 13, 2014
Jina Wild_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Willy Wonker? More like Willy Wanker with him jerking his gherkin at god knows how many little boys, the depraved pig.
Haha! I said basically the same thing without even reading your post above first.:-)

“Happy Turkey Day!”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#71 Aug 13, 2014
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
Your historical reference was clueless, off topic and had no bearing on Michael Jackson. MJ was no rapist nor child molester.
That's a poor attempt at a cover up for you not getting what NFL was referring to, silly girl.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#73 Aug 14, 2014
persphone wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again it is necessary to remind you that no one outside of the police/prosecution's highly biased inner circle has confirmed any alleged match.
Undoubtedly the two grand juries viewed the drawings/photographs, yet declined to indict without the cooperation of the alleged victim.
As long as you stupidly and obstinately refuse to face the facts, others will be obliged to remind you of them.
So, where is the link to legal documents, about the two grand juries? I keep asking you for one, and you have yet to provide one.

In the meantime I have posted the correspondence between prosecuting team, defense team, and Judge Melville in which the material was proven a match,

I hope one of these days you realize it is not acceptable for a grown man, with an erection, to walk from his shower into his bedroom, while a gawky teenager is in it.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#75 Aug 17, 2014
Jina Wild_ wrote:
<quoted text>Willy Wonker? More like Willy Wanker with him jerking his gherkin at god knows how many little boys, the depraved pig.
Gherkin? Have a look at your own pickled sex life first.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#76 Aug 17, 2014
Pop Tart- wrote:
<quoted text>That's a poor attempt at a cover up for you not getting what NFL was referring to, silly girl.
That's a poor attempt from NFL comparing an irrelevant and old criminal trial with MJ's trial outcome.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#77 Aug 17, 2014
Pop Tart- wrote:
<quoted text>Haha! I said basically the same thing without even reading your post above first.:-)
Liar

“Happy Turkey Day!”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#78 Aug 17, 2014
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a poor attempt from NFL comparing an irrelevant and old criminal trial with MJ's trial outcome.
Aw, did you come up with that all by yourself? You still don't get it, do you?

“Happy Turkey Day!”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#79 Aug 17, 2014
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar
Are you bitter because MJ's popularity continues to rapidly decline with continued evidence that he was a drug-addicted pedophile?
Octopus

Clifton Park, NY

#80 Aug 17, 2014
Obviously, there are some that continue ignoring Wacko's decline because they still believe the Wacky Jacky estate and Sony with their publicity campaigns as if everything is fine in the dead clown's fantasy land. However, I can definitely see that within the last month or so, things have seem to have taken a sharp turn for the worse. It is very telling that the estate does not desire to buy back Neverland. It is quite expensive to run because it is a massive property. Of course, floons keep insisting that the dead Michael Jackson has made all this money since his laughable nude demise in 2009. If that were correct, The Jacksons could afford Neverland but they obvious can not. They know it is a money pit that can not make a profit for them. Anyway, I can imagine the fat Mama Wacky Jacky is shaking in her old hag shoes with worry over her entire fortune being turned over to Mr Wade Robson and Mr James Safechuck. I hope it is keeping the old bat wide awake at night. Pay up, Mama Wacky Jacky. Your time has finally come.

“Happy Turkey Day!”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#81 Aug 17, 2014
Octopus wrote:
Obviously, there are some that continue ignoring Wacko's decline because they still believe the Wacky Jacky estate and Sony with their publicity campaigns as if everything is fine in the dead clown's fantasy land. However, I can definitely see that within the last month or so, things have seem to have taken a sharp turn for the worse. It is very telling that the estate does not desire to buy back Neverland. It is quite expensive to run because it is a massive property. Of course, floons keep insisting that the dead Michael Jackson has made all this money since his laughable nude demise in 2009. If that were correct, The Jacksons could afford Neverland but they obvious can not. They know it is a money pit that can not make a profit for them. Anyway, I can imagine the fat Mama Wacky Jacky is shaking in her old hag shoes with worry over her entire fortune being turned over to Mr Wade Robson and Mr James Safechuck. I hope it is keeping the old bat wide awake at night. Pay up, Mama Wacky Jacky. Your time has finally come.
Yep, they're where they are today all because of this:

Rickey Bobby

North Kingstown, RI

#84 Aug 17, 2014
Octopus wrote:
Obviously, there are some that continue ignoring Wacko's decline because they still believe the Wacky Jacky estate and Sony with their publicity campaigns as if everything is fine in the dead clown's fantasy land. However, I can definitely see that within the last month or so, things have seem to have taken a sharp turn for the worse. It is very telling that the estate does not desire to buy back Neverland. It is quite expensive to run because it is a massive property. Of course, floons keep insisting that the dead Michael Jackson has made all this money since his laughable nude demise in 2009. If that were correct, The Jacksons could afford Neverland but they obvious can not. They know it is a money pit that can not make a profit for them. Anyway, I can imagine the fat Mama Wacky Jacky is shaking in her old hag shoes with worry over her entire fortune being turned over to Mr Wade Robson and Mr James Safechuck. I hope it is keeping the old bat wide awake at night. Pay up, Mama Wacky Jacky. Your time has finally come.
Plus the estate can't spend much money with a potential IRS tax bill that could reach $750MM. Of course legal fees would be the exception. Maybe a few million for the purchased kids.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#85 Aug 17, 2014
Pop Tart- wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you bitter because MJ's popularity continues to rapidly decline with continued evidence that he was a drug-addicted pedophile?
MJ was not drug addicted....clueless..

“Happy Turkey Day!”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#86 Aug 17, 2014
Jermaine 7 wrote:
<quoted text>MJ was not drug addicted....clueless..
Wow, are you serious? He had a severe drug problem for many years. How would you explain his drug usage, then? You are kidding, right?

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#87 Aug 17, 2014
Pop Tart- wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, are you serious? He had a severe drug problem for many years. How would you explain his drug usage, then? You are kidding, right?
No..I am not kidding...he took pain pills...he was not addicted...nothin wrong with that....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Michael Jackson's Niece Fights Mental Illness W... (Sep '15) 4 hr Dr Phil 6
News Corey Haim said Michael Jackson assaulted him o... 9 hr Jake 5
The Crickets Chirp On The Dead Michael Jackson ... (Jun '15) 9 hr Jake 95
News Peter King calls Michael Jackson 'child molester' (Jul '09) Thu PlottmasterAM 7,363
MJfacts reigns! Wed Jake 2
How can anyone think Wade Robson is lying? (Jul '13) Wed Jake 13
Another house of horrors owned by Pedo Pan in n... Wed Jake 2
More from around the web