Hey haters check out this one, before...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Octopus

Albany, NY

#38 Jan 20, 2014
Michaholics R Braindead wrote:
Michael Jackson molests little boys, ripped off his own charities, stole music and called it his own, can't play instruments, can't write music, told by Quincy Jones during the making of Thriller to LEAVE THE LITTLE BOYS ALONE, IT WILL END YOUR CAREER, begged and pleaded for presidential recognition which was denied based on a memorandum from Supreme Court Justice John G. Roberts Jr, was REFUSED CONSIDERATION for knighthood by the Queen of England because of his flawed character and improper behavior with little boys, HUNG AN INNOCENT TINY BABY over the edge of a balcony, doesn't pay his bills, has to settle for third tier lawyers, got spanked by the State of California for stiffing his employees, got his home shut down because he refused to buy insurance, left animals starving in cages in 90 degree heat, failed to keep his word to Debbie Rowe after she lied for him in court, lied about his relationship with Marc Schaffel, tried to hide another payoff for questionable behavior with another little boy and got caught, still has two lawsuits totalling $108 million headed for him like a freight train. And his fans say there's nothing wrong with him.
Hey, Donna...It looks like even in 2006, people knew that Wacko couldn't write his own music and claimed them as his own. The clown also couldn't play instruments and couldn't produce because we all know that it was Quincy Jones that made Thriller. MJ was just told how to sing and what to sing. The clown was a fruad and a hack. Later, he molested Bubbles then moved on to real boys.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#39 Jan 22, 2014
Octopus wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, Donna...It looks like even in 2006, people knew that Wacko couldn't write his own music and claimed them as his own. The clown also couldn't play instruments and couldn't produce because we all know that it was Quincy Jones that made Thriller. MJ was just told how to sing and what to sing. The clown was a fruad and a hack. Later, he molested Bubbles then moved on to real boys.
It's interesting to see this old thread, from 2006. The f'loon I Want Michael Back was posting, even then.
MICHAEL I WANT YOU BACK

UK

#40 Jan 22, 2014
Octopus.you really are dumb as you act.Michael
Jackson the greatest entertainer of all time the greatest showman the worlds ever seen.with a voice of an angel.song writing genius producer
He played the piano.fool.and what an Incredible dancer.how down to earth and humble was this man.and how great was his short films and what amazing actor.that man could do anything.
Mikes Just awesome.
Octopus

Albany, NY

#41 Jan 22, 2014
MICHAEL I WANT YOU BACK wrote:
Octopus.you really are dumb as you act.Michael
Jackson the greatest entertainer of all time the greatest showman the worlds ever seen.with a voice of an angel.song writing genius producer
He played the piano.fool.and what an Incredible dancer.how down to earth and humble was this man.and how great was his short films and what amazing actor.that man could do anything.
Mikes Just awesome.
You mean the one minute and twenty second Pepsi spot of the clown pretending to play piano on a new version of "I'll Be There" ???

I just watched it again and I noticed the piano started playing before the clown ever sat down on the stool. Besides, you never see Wacko's fingers touching the keys. He certainly wasn't Liberace who is seen playing on countless You Tube clips with his fingers filmed on the piano keys. You are one big dummy if you think you can convince people that Michael Jackson could do it all because we all know that he was just a dancer.

His videos were made by hired producers and the clown couldn't act, couldn't produce and it it is very highly unlikely that the clown knew how to write a song because he was a compulsive liar at all times. I think the clown paid songwriters to write them with the understanding that he'd get the songwriting credit. That is a fruad. If Michael Jackson could really play instruments, there would be credible evidence of it like him playing live on stage. You are totally delusional in your clown worship, Donna.
MICHAEL I WANT YOU BACK

UK

#42 Jan 23, 2014
Octopus is a total tool.he knows nothing about Music.anyway octopus you foolish clown Elvis sings cover version your the one to talk.he cant even write a note of music.he cant dance.octopus you support a fake.the only reason he is where he us right place right time.he hasnt got a touch on MJ.get it in to your head Michael greatest in the world ever.nobody will ever take that man place
Michael song writing genius fool. Mike dance on stage idiot. Michaels the true king music film Entertainment and the greatest showman the world as ever seen.Michael loveyou babe xx
you wish

Mountain View, CA

#43 Jan 23, 2014
MICHAEL I WANT YOU BACK wrote:
Octopus is a total tool.he knows nothing about Music.anyway octopus you foolish clown Elvis sings cover version your the one to talk.he cant even write a note of music.he cant dance.octopus you support a fake.the only reason he is where he us right place right time.he hasnt got a touch on MJ.get it in to your head Michael greatest in the world ever.nobody will ever take that man place
Michael song writing genius fool. Mike dance on stage idiot. Michaels the true king music film Entertainment and the greatest showman the world as ever seen.Michael loveyou babe xx
Oh retarded floon,spouting your b.s. Opinions as fact?
Per his moonwalKer bio
mj admitted he couldn't not score or compose music
Elvis was big with blacks and whites

2) if you tube bob fosse pas deux you will see clearly that mj.copied exactly look and dance from Bob fosse

3) tv guide, the Smithsonian, Variety magazine and entertainment weekly all declared Elvis the greatest entertainer

Point is floon, it's just opinion and what kind of entertainment. I prefer live vocals and natural movements than rehearsed dancing with lip.syncing.

Sammy Davis Jr

" everything Michael does on.stage is exactly tight "

" Elvis is an eleven out of ten"

Sorry floon, Sammy raTed the king better than mj.

3) per Tommy mottollo, mj.hired an.army of producers, writers and choreographers. he also states with Dave glew that mj tried to manipulate chart numbers when invinceable severely underperformed.

Please go push your b.s. Elsewhere floon. your shit don't fly here!!!!
Octopus

Albany, NY

#44 Jan 23, 2014
MICHAEL I WANT YOU BACK wrote:
Octopus is a total tool.he knows nothing about Music.anyway octopus you foolish clown Elvis sings cover version your the one to talk.he cant even write a note of music.he cant dance.octopus you support a fake.the only reason he is where he us right place right time.he hasnt got a touch on MJ.get it in to your head Michael greatest in the world ever.nobody will ever take that man place
Michael song writing genius fool. Mike dance on stage idiot. Michaels the true king music film Entertainment and the greatest showman the world as ever seen.Michael loveyou babe xx
Yes, Elvis did a lot of covers but he did a lot of original songs written especially for him also. One early example was "Heartbreak Hotel" which was written by a woman. As I explained to you before, Elvis had a production company that was set up to send him material for him to consider because that is how it was done. As for writing his own stuff, Elvis never had to because he never claimed to be a songwriter. However, he did exactly write a couple songs. The best example is the latin, "You'll Be Gone" Besides, Michael Jackson did a lot of covers also. We have already discussed that. To me though, Michael was not a musician. He could not play instruments like Prince nor did he actually write his own songs like Prince. It is obvious to me that Michael took some songs that were already written by unknown artists and bought them to claim songwriting credit. Beatboxing by popping his wide clown mouth to them is not songwriting. Elvis sang in German, Spanish, Italian, Chinese and did all kinds of different things including Hawaiian and Dixieland styles. He could do it all. Such a wide range of music rolled into one artist. Michael was a one trick pony and basically tried to repeat Thriller over and over again with mixed results. You can like Jacko. I could care less. But there are hundreds of artists that were more talented than him. Since Elvis has been dead for 37 years, expecting him to sing to a pre recorded beat machine that was not invented yet is stupid. Elvis did everything live on stage or in the studio with musicians. That takes talent because the songs were done take by take to get the master. Elvis sang live in concert every single time and never lip synced like Jacko.
Octopus

Albany, NY

#45 Jan 23, 2014
MICHAEL I WANT YOU BACK wrote:
Octopus is a total tool.he knows nothing about Music.anyway octopus you foolish clown Elvis sings cover version your the one to talk.he cant even write a note of music.he cant dance.octopus you support a fake.the only reason he is where he us right place right time.he hasnt got a touch on MJ.get it in to your head Michael greatest in the world ever.nobody will ever take that man place
Michael song writing genius fool. Mike dance on stage idiot. Michaels the true king music film Entertainment and the greatest showman the world as ever seen.Michael loveyou babe xx
And you certainly do not make any sense about Elvis being at the right place at the right time. What does that supposed to mean? The same can apply to Michael Jackson in the early eighties because before that, "Off The Wall" was his first gold album since starting out in 1970 with The Jackson 5. Of course, your claims that Elvis couldn't dance is laughable too. The era was of the fifties and sixties. Elvis simply danced naturally if the song called for it. And it was considered too sexual for artists to bump and grind on television. Elvis did though and took a lot of criticism for his moves from the older establishment. Michael had to dance because that is what he was known for back in the early seventies bubble gum pop craze of Soul Train, which went from Motown to early forms of Disco. And yet Michael did not move at all when he was seen on television singing "Ben" He just stood there. So the clown danced on stage with The Jacksons in light blue suits with wide necked shirts and nappy alfo hair? Big deal. It was a progression of what he was always expected to do and by his early thirties, he should have stopped dancing like he was still a little tot. Adult music was apparently something that he failed to grow into as an artist. He was stuck on rewind in his mid forties. An old man who did not know how to do anything else.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#46 Jan 23, 2014
MICHAEL I WANT YOU BACK wrote:
Octopus is a total tool.he knows nothing about Music.anyway octopus you foolish clown Elvis sings cover version your the one to talk.he cant even write a note of music.he cant dance.octopus you support a fake.the only reason he is where he us right place right time.he hasnt got a touch on MJ.get it in to your head Michael greatest in the world ever.nobody will ever take that man place
Michael song writing genius fool. Mike dance on stage idiot. Michaels the true king music film Entertainment and the greatest showman the world as ever seen.Michael loveyou babe xx
I'm more willing to listen to Octo's opinion on music than a f'loon who sits on and sleeps with a Michael Jackson cushion.
MICHAEL I WANT YOU BACK

Croydon, UK

#47 Jan 24, 2014
you wish wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh retarded floon,spouting your b.s. Opinions as fact?
Per his moonwalKer bio
mj admitted he couldn't not score or compose music
Elvis was big with blacks and whites
2) if you tube bob fosse pas deux you will see clearly that mj.copied exactly look and dance from Bob fosse
3) tv guide, the Smithsonian, Variety magazine and entertainment weekly all declared Elvis the greatest entertainer
Point is floon, it's just opinion and what kind of entertainment. I prefer live vocals and natural movements than rehearsed dancing with lip.syncing.
Sammy Davis Jr
" everything Michael does on.stage is exactly tight "
" Elvis is an eleven out of ten"
Sorry floon, Sammy raTed the king better than mj.
3) per Tommy mottollo, mj.hired an.army of producers, writers and choreographers. he also states with Dave glew that mj tried to manipulate chart numbers when invinceable severely underperformed.
Please go push your b.s. Elsewhere floon
. your shit don't fly here!!!!
You wish.its not really about Elvis.but I still cant get my head round .why Elvis did for music why his fans think hes so special.what did he do ti get the title king rock n roll.I said this for OCTOPUS sake
Octopus know how much I care about Michael.and
He still keeps on with these sick discusting rhymes
Its very hurtful to the fans..he just as no right to speak about MJ and sure hasnt got the right to Judge him.what dosent make any sense to me
You are all suppose to be Elvis fans but your on an
MJ forum.so what does that tell you.
Open up your heart and listen to the truth.
Octopus

Albany, NY

#50 Jan 25, 2014
"The Clown's Incredible Toad Tongue"

The night has a thousand eyes,
Peeping through the forest of laughing trees,
Walls of chains within underground tunnels,
The passages from the grave,
Secrets of the hangman, the smile on his face,
Creeping fear,
Beheaded at the gallows,
The clown's incredible toad tongue licking up the juice,
Spinning flesh of hanging limbs and dangling toes,
Cursed from the forbidden sins,
Lost in the shadows of endless pain and death,
Into the fire of unholy desires,
Into the gates within the flames of eternal hell,
Wild child,
Slicing into the empty heart of the butchered pedophile,
Fangs ripping into lizard skin,
The clown was nude and crosseyed,
The hook through his dimpled and wide chin,
Caught like greasy fishy in the boiling steam,
Slobbering spittle of forked lip,
A tangled web of lies and manipulation,
A slaughtered toad, struggling to breath on his mattress pad,
The seed of the garden of ripe and juicy fruit,
The pit of the hidden stone stuck down his stuffed throat,
And Satan wipes the tears from his llama eyes,
Fluttering like the screaming butterflies,
The clown's eye lids clipped and his pupils removed...
OCTOPUS BEAT IT

UK

#51 Jan 25, 2014
Octopus wrote:
"The Clown's Incredible Toad Tongue"
The night has a thousand eyes,
Peeping through the forest of laughing trees,
Walls of chains within underground tunnels,
The passages from the grave,
Secrets of the hangman, the smile on his face,
Creeping fear,
Beheaded at the gallows,
The clown's incredible toad tongue licking up the juice,
Spinning flesh of hanging limbs and dangling toes,
Cursed from the forbidden sins,
Lost in the shadows of endless pain and death,
Into the fire of unholy desires,
Into the gates within the flames of eternal hell,
Wild child,
Slicing into the empty heart of the butchered pedophile,
Fangs ripping into lizard skin,
The clown was nude and crosseyed,
The hook through his dimpled and wide chin,
Caught like greasy fishy in the boiling steam,
Slobbering spittle of forked lip,
A tangled web of lies and manipulation,
A slaughtered toad, struggling to breath on his mattress pad,
The seed of the garden of ripe and juicy fruit,
The pit of the hidden stone stuck down his stuffed throat,
And Satan wipes the tears from his llama eyes,
Fluttering like the screaming butterflies,
The clown's eye lids clipped and his pupils removed...
Octopus you are really pissing me off over these
Sick rhymes .I dont care that you dont like him.but
Just shut up. Us fans really love,care and respect Michael.for the loving person he was.Just leave him alone.its not only hurtful to his fans.think of his children.and his family.its cruel and weak
Octopus your the only clown nobody else
Listen and listen good.MJ not a pedo.stop calling him that..Your such a Jerk who lives in make believe world.I am so fed up of Michael being badly
Attacked for something he never did.I am not listening to the lies and gossip I only believe in one person and thats Michael Jackson .I really dont care what people state because they are lying
I really dont aprriciate you being Mean to him
Not one of you should Judge and Innocent man
Wish all these discusting and cruel statements
Being made would end.leave him be.
You wish

Lowell, MA

#52 Jan 25, 2014
I apologize
I still truly believe he was a pedophile. People alive are worth more than deceased entertainers . That includes Elvis . Good day
Octopus

Albany, NY

#53 Jan 25, 2014
You wish wrote:
I apologize
I still truly believe he was a pedophile. People alive are worth more than deceased entertainers . That includes Elvis . Good day
I realize Elvis is dead but I still like the music. I've been criticized for 35 years over my continued love for Elvis but that has not stopped me from enjoying his work. In reality, I was into Heavy Metal in the eighties and I listen to a lot of different artists from the past to present. I do not like most of the crap around today though. I think the eighties stuff hasn't aged that well. However, I do seek out other great artists besides Elvis like The Beatles, The Rolling Stones, The Doors, Jimi Hendrix and more... I just listened to a track from Paul Rodgers new album, "The Royal Sessions" that is really, really good. Paul is singing ten new covers of old Memphis soul tracks with some of the still living Stax players that played on the original classics. I've always liked Free and Bad Company anyway so I was curious what Paul Rodgers sounded like today. He can definitely still sing. In fact, I am going to look for the new CD when it comes out on the 4th of next month. It is great, especially the track, "Walk On By" It is an amazing performance by Paul, done with passion. It just blows me away how strong his vocals are.
You wish

Avon, CT

#54 Jan 25, 2014
Octopus wrote:
<quoted text>
I realize Elvis is dead but I still like the music. I've been criticized for 35 years over my continued love for Elvis but that has not stopped me from enjoying his work. In reality, I was into Heavy Metal in the eighties and I listen to a lot of different artists from the past to present. I do not like most of the crap around today though. I think the eighties stuff hasn't aged that well. However, I do seek out other great artists besides Elvis like The Beatles, The Rolling Stones, The Doors, Jimi Hendrix and more... I just listened to a track from Paul Rodgers new album, "The Royal Sessions" that is really, really good. Paul is singing ten new covers of old Memphis soul tracks with some of the still living Stax players that played on the original classics. I've always liked Free and Bad Company anyway so I was curious what Paul Rodgers sounded like today. He can definitely still sing. In fact, I am going to look for the new CD when it comes out on the 4th of next month. It is great, especially the track, "Walk On By" It is an amazing performance by Paul, done with passion. It just blows me away how strong his vocals are.
I agree . I am 30 and just in awe of the talent of Elvis . The man could sing everything . At his best he was the greatest entertainer in hx . Elvis was a singles artist who still outsold the planet in albums . I laugh at mj fans . His last concert mj moved slower . Do they honestly think mj was the greatest at age 50 ? I always love that Elvis was humble .
Octopus

Albany, NY

#55 Jan 25, 2014
You wish wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree . I am 30 and just in awe of the talent of Elvis . The man could sing everything . At his best he was the greatest entertainer in hx . Elvis was a singles artist who still outsold the planet in albums . I laugh at mj fans . His last concert mj moved slower . Do they honestly think mj was the greatest at age 50 ? I always love that Elvis was humble .
Elvis had stand alone singles but he had the albums too. 50 top ten albums in the UK and 27 top ten albums in the US. Then you have the Country, R & B and Easy Listening charts within the last sixty years. Elvis is still charting. If you haven't heard it already, check out Elvis's very last concert in Indainapolis 6-26-77. It is a classic bootleg audience recording but way better than the CBS Special taped the week before. Elvis was very humble and modest. He did not walk around thinking that he was the king like Wacko. I think floons are sadly confused. I have 3000 Elvis CD's and counting. Of course, most of them are bootlegs but I enjoy them very much. Elvis worked his ass off in a little over twenty years of performing. And he is still original. No one quite like him to this day.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#56 Jan 25, 2014
Octopus wrote:
"The Clown's Incredible Toad Tongue"
The night has a thousand eyes,
Peeping through the forest of laughing trees,
Walls of chains within underground tunnels,
The passages from the grave,
Secrets of the hangman, the smile on his face,
Creeping fear,
Beheaded at the gallows,
The clown's incredible toad tongue licking up the juice,
Spinning flesh of hanging limbs and dangling toes,
Cursed from the forbidden sins,
Lost in the shadows of endless pain and death,
Into the fire of unholy desires,
Into the gates within the flames of eternal hell,
Wild child,
Slicing into the empty heart of the butchered pedophile,
Fangs ripping into lizard skin,
The clown was nude and crosseyed,
The hook through his dimpled and wide chin,
Caught like greasy fishy in the boiling steam,
Slobbering spittle of forked lip,
A tangled web of lies and manipulation,
A slaughtered toad, struggling to breath on his mattress pad,
The seed of the garden of ripe and juicy fruit,
The pit of the hidden stone stuck down his stuffed throat,
And Satan wipes the tears from his llama eyes,
Fluttering like the screaming butterflies,
The clown's eye lids clipped and his pupils removed...
It's the words "llama eyes" that make me laugh so hard.
I WANT MY MICHAEL BACK

Croydon, UK

#57 Jan 26, 2014
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
It's the words "llama eyes" that make me laugh so hard.
Haters scum.stop posting these wicked and mean
Statements.its Just cruel.open your heart and listen to the truth! To me Michael will always be an angel.I will never stop calling him that .because he really was an angel.and the greatest entertainer the worlds ever known. And I will always love him
I love the man.singer entertainer showman icon
The legend.I will always be missing him.and what makes me laugh Elvis fans on mj forum.whos the more Interested one.Michael means every thing to me and always will.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
My Gay Fantasy About Michael Jackson King of Po... (Apr '10) Oct 9 You are an idiot 48
News Michael Jackson - Michael Jackson Religious Por... (Jun '12) Oct 9 Spotted Wee 96
MJ fans and haters Oct 4 Space ace 16
News Michael Jackson's 'Scream' Is The Perfect Hallo... Oct 3 fat tired old and... 1
News NFL's embrace of Timberlake a racist, sexist joke Oct 1 Sharon 1
News 'The Voice' Top Six Recap: Unexpected Songs Ste... (May '15) Sep 26 Titan 3
News Dick Polman: An Ignorant America Endangers Demo... Sep '17 Trump is a joke 2
More from around the web